Filming Fifty Shades of Grey

بواسطة JDFanFF

Macarena Santana, a latin model, is surviving a very hard heartbreak, and starting a new life in NY, just fin... المزيد

Author's Note
Cast
The Beginning
The Audition
Well Hello Mr. Grey
First Day of Shooting
Lack of Chemistry or Too Much of It?
Brazil Here We Come
Meeting my Family
Fun Jamie
Having Second Thoughts About Rio
Rio de Janeiro
Heartbreak is Over
The Confession
Second Heartbreak
Back to Work
Girls Night Out
Let Me Take Care of You
Too Good To Be True
The Irish Rage
Christmas Visitor
Happy New Year My Love
Friends With Benefits
Building New Friendships
The Secret Admirer
I Am Yours and You Are Mine
I'll Take Care of You
Papi Chulo
The Equation of Love
THE VISITOR FROM DOWN UNDER
KARAOKE NIGHT
BROTHER'S CONCERN
MAGIC MIKE
THE MASQUERADE BALL
GOOD BYE STALKER
NEW YORK BOUND
BDSM
BDSM PART 2
NEW YORK CITY
LATINO DINNER
THE EMERALD ISLE
IRELAND
IRELAND PART TWO
SUCKER PUNCH
BROTHERHOOD
LUNCH AMONG FRIENDS
GOODBYE IRELAND
SURPRISE!
ANA'S FIRST TIME
A DECISION TO MAKE
KISS AND MAKE UP
THE FIGHT
JEALOUSY
RED ROOM
FINALE
THANK YOU!
SEQUEL TEASER
FILMING WITHOUT YOU
New Story
Official Trailer
Exciting News!!!
Wattpad Block Party
Extra Chapter

FLASHBACK

913 32 10
بواسطة JDFanFF

***This flashback happened 6 months before Macarena met Jamie.***

It's summer in NY and it could get really humid, I just finished furnishing my new apartment, it's little but I love it. There's nothing here that will remind me of Cauã, my heart still hurts when I think of him, the cheating bastard!

My agent had invited me to his birthday party, I don't feel like going, the only thing I really feel like is laying in bed and watching chick flicks until my heart is all cried out, but if I don't go Rob will feel really disappointed, besides, he's told me there will be some casting agents at the party and it would be good for me to make some connections for the good of my acting career, I'm done with Acting School so I should get some work in that field soon.

I'm out of the shower and I'm trying to tame my hair, this humidity doesn't work with it, I am applying some coconut oil to help the fluffy hair, this trick I learned in Brazil, it works wonders!

An hour later, I am in a cab on my way to Rob's apartment. I really want this night to be over so I can go back to sleep. It's been awhile since I've gone out so I had to buy a new outfit. I went for the classic black dress but this one is tiny, showing my long legs and I put my favorite strapped black sandals with a heal that is perfect for dancing and walking without hurting my toes.

The apartment building was beautiful, and the party was on the top floor, I made my way to the elevators and while waiting for one of them I overheard this cute guy's conversation on his phone.

"Jamie! My man! How YOU DOin'???"

Was he trying to impersonate Joey from Friends?? Well, it wasn't working, Joey didn't have an English accent!

"Arghh Hannah it's been a pain lately, I came by myself, I am not sure about our relationship anymore"

Typical Men!!! They can't have a little trouble in paradise, instead of staying around to work it out with their partners, they run for the hills!!!

The elevator doors opened and I stepped in, he gestured me to go ahead without him but when he saw me his jaw dropped and as he tried to get in, the doors closed, that made me giggle. Tough luck stud!

I got into the party and was greeted by a tipsy Rob.

"Macarena!!! You could make it!!! Hey! Look at me! I want you to have fun, understand???"

"Thank you Rob! Here, I brought you a bottle of Pisco, this is a Peruvian grape distillate. Enjoy it!!!"

"Thank you darling!!! You shouldn't have! This will go to my collection. Please have fun! Forget about that lousy ex boyfriend of yours!!"

Ouch! That hurt! A reminder of Cauã, great!!! Where are the drinks??? I excused myself with Rob and as I was walking away I heard him greeting excitedly.

"Redmayne!!!!!"

I walked around and a waiter offered me some champagne, Moët! My very favorite!!! I grabbed the whole bottle and made my way upstairs where I knew there was a terrace.

I was enjoying the view, New York is a stunning city. My favorite city. I heard footsteps and turned to find the elevator guy, he smiled at me, he is handsome indeed!

"May I join you?"

"Look, I'm sure you're very nice and all but I came here to be by myself, I'm not a good company right now"

Bug off!

"Well, I'm gladly going to be on my way as soon as I could get some champagne, you see, you took the entire bottle and left nothing left"

That made me smile, he was original and funny.

"Why would I share my stolen Champagne with you??"

"Because I am, unlike you, a great company and you will love to share your Champagne and evening with me. I could be very charming"

"I'm sure you could, but I still rather be by myself. If I give you some champagne, will you leave me alone?"

He just stared at me with a charming smile, I gave in and handed him the bottle. He was very pleased and took a triumphal sip.

"I don't mean to pry but why would a girl like you be up here drinking by herself when there's a party downstairs full of guys who would be more than happy to sweep you off your feet"

"A girl like me??"

I laughed and took a big sip from the bottle and handed it back to him.

"I'm not interested in being charmed nor being sweep off my feet"

"I see"

"What??"

"You're heartbroken"

"You're prying"

"Sorry! Ok, let's change subjects. Where are you from and what are you doing here?"

"I'm from Peru and Rob is my agent. You?"

"I'm from England and Rob is my agent too"

"Cool"

"That's it? Cool? It's your turn to ask"

"About??"

We were almost finishing my precious bottle.

"Ok, let's do this, the bottle is almost over, I'll go and steal another one and you think of a good question for me"

I smiled and was about to tell him that I really didn't want to but he was gone already. This guy smelled like trouble but he was seriously cute, his green eyes were like two emeralds and his freckles around his face made him look dorky but cute. For what I overheard in his conversation he is taken so I can't really have fun with him. A pity! I finished the bottle just in time for him to come back.

"It wasn't as easy as it looked like when you did it, but then again, I don't have those beautiful legs of yours"

"Don't be hard on yourself, I bet you do, you're just hiding them under those pants"

I winked at him. He laughed so carefree that made me laugh along.

"You're not only beautiful but also funny! Ok I'm ready"

"For what?"

"Your question"

Oh! He passed me the new bottle, when I tipped back I felt the alcohol working its way to my head making me blush.

"Why are you in NY and not England?"

"Because I am filming a movie. And what about you? Why here and not Peru?"

"Because I was studying in Drama School and now I'm pursuing an acting career"

"In the meantime, you could get some modeling jobs, you're beautiful for it"

"Thank you!"

I blushed and he approached me cupping my face.

"You're very beautiful. You shouldn't be by yourself, ever!"

It was something about the way he said it, or maybe it was the champagne, or the loneliness I was feeling but I kissed him. My lips were caressing his while my tongue started to explore his mouth after he gave me entrance. He pulled me closer to his body and when I felt his erection I moved my hips trying for some friction that would help me with the fire I was feeling between my legs.

He grabbed the hem of my dress and started to lift it. I was desperate for his touch so I lift his shirt, we deepened the kiss and he pushed me against the wall by the entrance door. He took off my panties and started to caress my clitoris making me moan like crazy. He thrusted a finger inside my sex and then another feeling my wetness, I was more than ready. He opened his fly and took a condom from his back pocket and I helped him putting it along his length. He grabbed my butt and lift me while I wrapped my legs around his waist and he entered me thrusting deeper and harder every time making me reach my climax and screaming a typical 'Oh Yes!' While he screamed 'Oh Fuck!'

We stood there trying to catch our breaths. This was super wrong. He is taken. I shouldn't be here. I should leave. I moved and he broke our connection to take the condom off. He picked up my panties and handed them to me. I was already by the door.

"Keep them"

"Hey! I'm Eddie, what's your name?"

I blew him a kiss and ran downstairs.

Eddie Redmayne, my first and only one night stand.

*** Please don't hate me!!!! Let me know what you think. Don't forget to comment, vote, vote and vote!! Xoxo-Z ***

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1K 35 28
Thank you E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and it's characters. In this story Anastasia Steele is a bit loose in her morals sexually...
613 16 11
E L James thank you for your characters I admire your choices. I give credit for the Characters to E L James with exception to my additions. I like t...
47.8K 321 5
***FREE SAMPLE***If looking for a unique no holes' barred contemporary #Damie relationship with #LoveScenes so hot they scorch the page and draw you...
1K 86 24
Thank you E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and the Characters. It kicked started my writing. In this story Anastasia is in London. Ra...