Unplanned. ✔️

Galing kay just_me_milly

(Completed & sequel is posted, it's called Unfolding The Unplanned.) Nobody's life is mapped out for them, no... Higit pa

Chapter 01: Uneasy (Edited).
Chapter 02: Crying (Edited).
Chapter 03: Telling Toby
Chapter 04: School Lunches and A Starbucks Date.
Chapter 05: Double Trouble?
Chapter 06: So Can I Go?
Chapter 07: Will You?
Chapter 08: Ice-cream and Pizza.
Chapter 09: I Don't Know How To Change A Nappy.
Chapter 10: Should Have Seen The Signs.
Chapter 11: What Would They Think Of Me?
Chapter 12: Mr and Mrs Smith.
Chapter 13: Bingo! We Have A Winner.
Chapter 14: Sweetie, Why Would You Get Yourself Knocked Up?
Chapter 15: Ready Set, Don't Go.
Chapter 16: Be There For Our Little Family.
Chapter 17: When It All Comes Crashing Down.
Chapter 18: The Heir Of The Scott's Household.
Chapter 19: He's Back And He Has A Confession.
Chapter 20: Pizza Faces.
Chapter 21: Happy Tears and Promise Rings.
Chapter 22: Chocolate Orange Cookies.
Chapter 23: Driving Home For Christmas.
Chapter 24 - Getting Lost In This Moment Forever.
Chapter 25: Aren't You The Cutest Couple?
Chapter 26: Shall I?
Chapter 27: Falling Behind.
Chapter 28: Exams.
Chapter 29: How Many Onesie's Do I Actually Need?
Chapter 30: The Meal.
Chapter 31: I'm Scared.
Chapter 32: A Long Process To A Magical Moment.
Chapter 33: Darlings.
Chapter 34: The Name Of The Game.
Chapter 35: Focus On The Future.
Chapter 36: Streesful Day.
Chapter 37: We Are Together, At Last (Epilogue.)
A Little Extra: Lacey's Little Space.

Unplanned

27.9K 347 50
Galing kay just_me_milly

Prologue -

Nobody's life is mapped out for them, nobody knows what tomorrow will bring. Lacey Mayes didn't know she would be taking on a serious reasonability and having to choose between keeping her old life or changing it because of one simple unplanned beautiful mistake.

Lacey Mayes is just your average seventeen year old, trying to juggle a-levels and keeping a balance between school work and a personal life. Now let's add a baby and a hot Toby into the mix and you come out with a beautiful mess.

Now let's say Toby is the baby Daddy with bright blue eyes and broad shoulders. However, he is constantly living in his brothers shadow as his brother is the 'better one' and expected for 'greatness'. Which Toby doesn't like. But now Toby has something that that his brother doesn't have and this is the fact that Toby may become a Father in nine months time.

Can Lacey and Toby handle becoming parents when they are still so young themselves?

Follow the journey of Lacey's and Toby's as they face - parenthood, school, work and family. Can they handle it or will they crack at the first hurdle?

(*)

I just want to clear up some confusion regarding the termanological between different counties. Such as high school (USA) to secondary school (UK).

Age: 3 to 4. Its pre-school in the US it is called nursery school in the UK.

Age: 5 to 10. In the US, its elementary primary school, (Kindergarten). Then its year 1 to 6 in the UK.

Age: 11 to 13. Middle School in the US, 6th to 8th grade, then its Years 7 to 9 in the UK.

Age: 14 to 18. High School in the US, 9th to 12th (Freshman - Senior). Years 10 - 13 in the UK.

For instance, six form is the last two years of secondary school (high school) and it is equivalent to grade 9th to 12th which is Freshman to Senior. Then Freshman and Senior is the same as year 10 to 13.

I hope this helps for any people who are confused regarding the school system.

(*)

All rights reserved.

None of this book at all should be copied onto Wattpad or any other website. You should not use any bit of my story; unless you want to use a quote then you should ask me before hand if you want to use a quote/part for a review or something else. But contact me first. Also this book is fiction, what means all the: places, names, career's, jobsare all made up.

If you are found out, by someone or me that you are using my book or parts of it then I will report you to Wattpad. Sorry but you should have thougt of that before you copied my work.

It is not nice to use people's idea's that they have thought of by themselfs. Ask before you copy.

(*)

I have other books that you may be interested in:

Unfolding The Unplanned (Sequel) - Completed:

Everyone has a life to live, some that are mapped out and some that aren't. With Lacey's and Toby's life, that wasn't mapped out. Now both of them have a new found responsibility that anyone would find difficult and that is to look after their twins, juggle work and still try and get an university degree along the way. With responsibility, comes pressure and when pressure is involved, comes fights. Can Lacey and Toby do it together or will it all come crumbling down?Now let's just add a little tiny camera to the mix and will everything go sour?

Unknown Territory - Ongoing:

"People may think that my life is full of rainbows and unicorns but it is not. My life can be good, I can have good days and I do have good days however, I have bad days too, where I just want to curl up into a ball and cry. If you want to follow on my journey, then feel free to continue." - Lauren May Kynn."Life is full of the unknown, feeling like you don't know where to go. Feeling like you are stuck at a pathway and you don't know which direction you want to take. Well I can tell you, any route you take, will lead to happy thoughts and sad thoughts, its how you deal with those thoughts, that will lead you onto unknown territory. "(#)Lauren May Kynn shot to fame in late 2010, now just five years later, her life has changed dramatically. With the paparazzi following her everywhere and the constant tweets from her fans, she feels like her life is constantly on a roller-coaster.Living a normal life is hard for a thirty year old mega star, but it is even more hard when she is just seventeen and hormones going wild. She sometimes wishes for a normal life but then she notices how much she has changed, how much she has changed other people and that puts a upon her face.Now follow Lauren on a journey of ups and down, deaths and friendship, while she tries to tackle fame with a head full of memories and new hardships coming her way.(#)"Sometimes in life, you just have to go down a path where you haven't explored yet, it's unknown territory because the unknown territory can lead to something onto something great."

Stuck In The Middle - Completed:

Have you ever been that side girl, where you are just admiring from afar, looking at the person who you like, with another women. Well that folks is me.When Ethan Ann Coleman gets invited on a ski trip, she never thought she will make a detour across the park to the hotel with Zac Arthur Jonathan with his girlfriend. She just wanted to skate and become better friends with Zac however, with Megan and Ethan's family here, it may be hard.Anyway, moving on a bit, after skating and going down snowy hills, all four of them are stuck in a holiday, cousins coming in when they feel like it.Will Ethan every get the courage to tell Zac that she really likes him without feeling that she is having an affair?With a phone being stolen, hearts being broken and fights going on for a book; this ski trip will be anything but snow and sledging. With Ethan be able to keep admiring from afar or will she pluck up the courage to tell Zac how she really feels without feeling bad for Megan?

Stuck With The Prince - Completed:

Meet Hailey Devein-port who lives a so called normal teenager life, trying to finish school without getting so stressed out, making friends and hanging out with family, maybe bumping into her love of her life.But how can she do that when she is trapped in a shopping centre with the Prince - Harry Josef Lucas Charles?Now meet Harry Josef Lucas Charles, an 18 year old who also is just living his teenage life. However there is a slight problem, his Mother is the queen of England. Being the prince of England brings complicates.You have: paparazzi who are interested in Harry, even when he goes to the toilet + Harry who just wants to live his life = madness. Harry + Hailey +stuck in shopping centre = MadnessThere will be stolen keys, laughs, tears and maybe even romance.

+ A rant book - Let's Rant - Ongoing:

A little place where I decided to type all the things that annoy me about everyone and everything.

~Milly :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
4.7K 257 25
❝𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒❞ ••• In danger now that they know the truth about the academy the group must find a way to survive. Etteo learning more about Xyla, has...
2.2M 73.3K 53
A decade ago, Ellie was heartbroken when the love of her life chose his Hollywood party lifestyle over her. Can she forgive him and give love a secon...
123K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...