(Jungkook X Halla fanfic ) Th...

By Mo_on_12

"Can I go now ?," "No ," "Why ," "Because," "I am going now ," He grabs my... More

1.)Unknown #
2. My phone
3. Trying
4. After school
5. Joy
6. Jealousy
7. Good to You
Halloween Special
9. School Trip
10. School Field Trip [ Part 1 ]
11. Field Trip [Day 1]
12.Field Trip [ Day 2 ]
13.Field Trip [Day 3 ]
14. Field Trip [ Day 4 ]
15.Secrets
16. Where How and Who ?
17. Rumours
18.Bad & Good
19.Not true
20.Locked
21.Dream
22.Hard
23.Game Over
24.Suprise ! Remember its your Birthday
25)Yuris Plan
26)Empty
27)One way out or in
28)Rise
29)You and Me
30) Graduation
31) Hearing you
32)Waiting...
33) A year with out you
34 ) You with me
35)A New Hello [Last chapter ]

8. The Other Guy

2.3K 87 30
By Mo_on_12

Halla POV ~

I stare at Ji Soo astonished by how he presented himself. I mean he looked so much better now than when he was in grade school. Ji Soo stepped closer to me about to give me a hug, until Jungkook grabbed me. I pulled away quickly and walked straight into my old friend's arms. There was a side of me that was happy to see him again. I could feel his heartbeat, which I haven't heard in so long and almost teared up.
Just then I remember Jungkook was here when Ji Soo looked at him behind me.

"Halla, lets go." Jungkook says, obviously irritated.

"Hold on!" I yell, also getting irritated that he wanted me to leave my childhood friend.

"Oh... I better leave, huh." Ji soo says.

I frowned looking back at Jungkook, and detached from Ji Soo's arms. He looked angry too. But we threw it away since we were basically on a date together.

After the movie~

As we headed out of the movie theater, I realized I had 3 missed calls from Minju. Uh Oh, I called her back to see what was going on.

Minju~ YA!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING ANY OF MY CALLS!?

Me~ I'm super super sorry! I was in a movie theater...

Minju~ WHAT, with who??

Me ~ Jungkook...

Minju ~ OOOOH. Okay, okay... nevermind... But the girls are all wanting black bean noodles. Could you get some for us on your way back? I can pay you back.

Me~ XD Haha. No problemo. Okay then, bye Minju.

Minju~ Byee!! *whispers* Good luck!

I hung up the phone and giggled.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked me.

"Just Minju things." I tell him.

"Oh, Okay." He says putting his hand on his neck.

"Thank you for today." I say to him.

"Oh... no problem." He smiles sweetly. "Thank you, too." He adds.

And we stand there just looking into each other's eyes...

Just then a car pulls up to the side up next to the curb. Someone rolls down the window, and out looked a familiar face. Jungkook walked over to the car.

"Come on, hop in." V says in the driver's spot.

I look over at V and smile, as Jungkook and I enter the car.

"Hello, Halla." V says with a cheeky smile.

"Hey, Taehyung." I say back.

"Okay, then! Let's goooo!" He says as we drive off.

I looked out the window as we came to a red light. I noticed a place where noodles are sold.

"Taehyung turn left!" I asked.

"Why??" He questioned.

"Please, just do it." I ask again.

"Okay...?" He says confused.

He turns left and I tell him to stop and wait for me.

I got out of the car real quick and hear another door open. I turned around to see Jungkook following me.

Right as I got to the door of the store I hear my name being yelled.

"Yah!?" I reply with the same loudness.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I smiled and said. "Food!"

He sighed but kept a smile plastered on his face. I smile back and enter the small building. One of the workers greeted me as I looked through the menu. I ordered five bowls of black bean noodles and paid. Jungkook snuck behind me and tickled my sides.

"Got you!" He says as I trip backwards straight into his arms.
"Ya... Jungkook!" I say not able to hide my smile. He lifts me back up on my own feet. I straightened out my jacket and sat down waiting.

"What did you get?" He asked me.

"Black bean noodles for the girls." I tell him.

"How much did everything cost?" He asked with both his hands in his pockets, and shoulders pushed up.

I looked at the reciept.

"$33.50?" I tell him.

He pulls out his wallet, and takes out two $30 bills and hands them to me...

"Anyeo! I don't need it! Minju is going to pay me back anyways." I tell him. He takes one of the $30 bills and studs out back into his wallet. He places the other one on my hand.

"Your orders ready!" The employee calls out.

I heard the buzzer going off, signaling that our food is indeed ready. I picked the two they handed me and went out the for. But as I was opening the for, the two bags were taken out out my hand. Scared, I looked behind me to see a smiling Jungkook.

"I'll carry them for you."

I bit the lower half of my lip and smiled at him.

We walked out and I thanked him before we entered the car. Just then it started to pour down rain.

"What did you get." Taehyung asked.

"Black Bean Noddles." I tell him.

"I can smell it..." He says breathing in the intoxicating smell off black beans and starting the car.

.
.

I got out of the car running to cover and then waved bye to the both of them. They waved back then speed off.

I ran inside and and took of my shoes off. I walked into the kitchen and saw them all eating snacks and talking. They all noticed me and put on a determined smile.

"Halla!!!" They all say, excitedly.

Jane gets up and grabs the bags from my hands, setting it on the coffee table.

"Minju told us the news." Yujin says, winking, and getting some noddles out the bag.

"... What news?" I ask curious.

"The 'Unnies-Not-Gonna-Be-Single-Forever' news!" Jane says elbowing my side.

Today's events popped into my mind and it sort of all felt................ Something unexplainable.

"Halla." I hear Yuna call out.

"J-Janeeeeeee..." I say, stopping myself from saying something else.

"So. How did it go." Yujin asks.

"It started off nice. We ate breakfast in cute cafe (flash back of what happened) After that, we went to the park and then the movies, that's all."
I tell them while taking a bite of my noodles.

"Details, please." Yujin demands.

"Oh yeah, I saw Ji Soo while walking to the movie theaters!" I mention happily.

"Whaaaat?" Jane yells."You did!?"

"Yeah."I confirm.

She starts stuffing herself with noodles. And the sauces drip all over her face.

I giggled and started telling the more of what happened today.

Jungkook POV~

All the hyungs gather around as I told them what had happen today.

"Ooooh, Kookies got a rival!" V says laughing, making Jimin join him. And J-Hope joins in as well.

"Ya! What do I do? I'm not sure what their relationship is." I tell them.

"Maybe he's an old friend from her the other school?" Jin says.

"Or her ex..." Jimin adds.

"Even worse, he could be her childhood friend..." V adds.

"OOOO!!!" All the hyungs yell at once.

I look at them pretending to be happy like if their "helping" at all.

"Ah... don't over think it" Suga tell me.

"Yeah, it's not like she's gonna fall for him." Jin says matter-of-factly.

"Well I mean, she cou-"

"V!!!" Jimin yells angrily and throws a pillow at his head.

We all laugh at him.

.

.

.

School ~

I walked in with my earbuds in and sat down in my seat. I leaned back in my chair and notice Halla enter. She sat down next to me, and took out all her stuff too. I took a earbud out, ready to start a conversation but the bell rang and class started.

"Everyone please welcome a new student! Kim Ji Soo, you can come in now." The teacher says to our surprise.

You have to be kidding me °_°........

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N~ Hey guys sorry for late update. Thank you so much for all the votes and new readers.
2K OMG Thankkkkkk yyyooooouuuuu all veryyyyy muchhh

Please keep reading!
J-Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 💕

~ Moon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
739K 35K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...