Mosaic

By sabrinaaa-ish

Mercy Indigo Grey. She's living the hard life. She has no mother, and a father who rapes her every night. Som... More

° c h a r a c t e r s °
i n t r o d u c t i o n
t r u t h
baby / trell
b e g i n n i n g
a r g u m e n t
l o c k e d / u p / 1
l o c k e d / u p / 2
e s c a p e d
w a t c h e d
h o s t a g e s
p l a n
r e s c u e d
p r o o f
t h e / e n v e l o p e
b e s t / m i s t a k e
n e w b i e s / r e t u r n s
m a l l
h o o k u p
n o / l o n g e r / a / s e c r e t
s c h o o l / t i m e
s l e e p o v e r
h e / i s / h e r e
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 1
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 2
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 3
r e p e r c u s s i o n
a w k w a r d
b o n f i r e / 1
b o n f i r e / 2
t h e / c h e s t
t e n
n i n e
e i g h t
° c h a r a c t e r s °
s e v e n
s i x
!not a chapter!
f i v e
f o u r
t h r e e
t w o
Private
o n e
t h a n k s g i v i n g / 1
t h a n k s g i v i n g / 2
f o r g i v e n e s s
b a c k / h o m e
t i m e / t o / t e l l
hey!
n e w / s c h o o l
° c h a r a c t e r s °
l e x i / k i n g
m y a / d a r n e l l
End
I'm Just Wondering...
I'm Bringing It Back!
It's Up!
New Cover

t w o / a n d / a / h a l f

2.4K 111 2
By sabrinaaa-ish

**Y'all remember in the chapter " t e n " when Garrett went to the hair salon. Casey Taylor? I'm changing the character to the singer Olivia. Her name is going to be Olivia Taylor instead.**

Garrett

After finding out that my long lost daughter, Mercy was raped her entire life, I left and headed to the only person that I knew would calm me down. Olivia. Her and I talked the day after she said that her and her boyfriend broke up. She told me that she's had feelings for me for a while now. We're not together, we're just taking it slow. She doesn't want to jump into another relationship too quick and I don't want to push her.

I'm at her house on her couch, laying down. She went to the kitchen to get us something to snack on. I was just sitting there thinking about why Mercy went to that man instead of me. Olivia walked in with sugar cookies and some milk. I laughed. "Damn I didn't know I was 8!" She set the stuff down and popped me in my head. I pulled her by her arm and sat her down by my head. I got comfortable with my head laying on her thighs.

Olivia and I have never had sex before, but damn would I love to. She doesn't have any kids, but she's always said that she wanted one or two. I've always wanted a child too, one that I would be able to raise. I mean, yeah I have Mercy, but I missed out on everything.

While in the middle of me thinking I was hit on my head. I looked up and mugged Olivia. "How you gon' come over to my house and not talk?" I chuckled. "I'm sorry man. I'm just thinking about this shit" I sat up and leaned back on the sofa.

She smirked and sat on me, straddling me. "How about you stop stressing and start pleasing?" I shook my head, knowing what she was talking about. "Nah, you said you wanted to take it slow. And I don't think you ready for neither of them yet"

"I wanted to take it slow relationship wise, not sexually." She leaned forward and got in my ear. "I'm always ready" She whispered into my ear. I felt my man rise as she began to grind on him. I know she felt it too because she started to grind harder.

"You sure?"

She nodded her head. I shrugged my shoulders and took her upstairs to her bedroom.

Staci

We've all been blowing up Garrett's phone. It's 11 PM and he hasn't returned back to the house. Mercy is thinking this is all her fault, so we sent her back to the hotel because she didn't need this stress.

Now it's just Dominic, Ashlee, Viv, Maurice and my siblings in the living room along with our parents. Lorie took her kids home, and DeVon took our kids home.

We were all just sitting in the living room talking about Mercy. "How are you in this situation?" Kenneth asked Dominic. He looked up and looked at Kenneth before deciding to speak.

"Natasha and I were together, I'm guessing while her and Garrett were together. Natasha's sister, Tessa, told me that Natasha was pregnant, so I thought the baby was mine. I backed off because Natasha was married and had a family already, and I didn't want to be a homewrecker. It was a dumb decision, but I was a dumb kid. A month or so ago I was a detective assigned to Terrance's case. All of that went down, and Mercy and I had a paternity test done.

She wasn't mine, obviously. I was going to just forget about her, until this woman told me to stay by Mercy's side because she had no one else. That's how I'm in this situation, patna'"

"Alright man. No need to get offended, I was just wondering"

"I'm not offended, I just don't like people questioning me. It's annoying"

We all sat in silence for a minute, before my mom decided to speak up. "I think it's time for everyone to get home and get some rest. I'll see all you hopefully tomorrow. Drive safe. Staci, kitchen. Now"

My dad went to the door and saw everyone out. As I was walking to the kitchen, Kenneth decided to be childish. "Oooh. You in trouble" I glared at him and slowly walked towards the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am" I sat down at the island and grabbed a cookie from the jar. "Why did you not inform about my grand-daughter's arrival?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ma, it's not a big deal"

"It surely is a big deal young lady" My dad said as he walked in, taking the unbitten cookie from my hand and started eating it himself. I tried to go back in the jar but my mom took it away as soon as I was about to reach my hand inside.

"Now I'm not going to keep you for long, because I know you have rugrats to get back home to. But next time before you invite guests, please give me a forewarn of who they are" I nodded my head.

"I raised you to use that mouth of yours. Speak" I mentally rolled my eyes. She did the same thing to my friends when they came over. My mom is intimidating. Instead to them she would say," I know your parents raised you better than that. Child, speak"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good girl. Now come over here and give me and your father a kiss." I walked over to her and reached my hand in the jar behind her and gave her a kiss on her cheek, doing the same thing to my dad.

I walked to the front door and grabbed my purse. "Bye Ken Doll!" I yelled upstairs to Ken. He didn't respond. So I put my purse down and ran up the stairs. I busted into his room and I saw him on the phone while laying down on the bed. I jumped on his bed and took the phone from his ear.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone. Ken tried to grab the phone from my hand, so I locked his arms in my legs.

"Who is this?"

"This is Ken's sister, who is this?" I actually don't know who this is. It's not Casey, because I know what her voice sounds like.

"Can you put Ken back on the phone?" I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to deal with her little attitude, so I handed the phone back to Ken. I let go of his arms so he could grab it. "Don't invite her little ass to Thanksgiving" He nodded.

I left his room and headed downstairs. I grabbed my purse and left. On the way to my house, I stopped at McDonald's and grabbed a McDouble with some fries. I didn't get the chance to eat at my parents house. I didn't go home after ordering my food, I parked in the McDonald's parking lot and ate my food. My mind wandered off to what happened earlier today.

I remember what Dominic said. Tessa. That name sounded awfully familiar. My mind went back to how I knew Tessa. Tessa is Natasha's sister and Terrance's brother, Theodore, baby mama.

All of us went to high school together. Theo and Tessa were high school sweethearts, along with Garrett and Natasha. While taking a bite of my sandwich, I pulled out my phone and dialed Garrett's number. It rung about three times before someone answered.

"Hello?" It wasn't my brother, it was a female voice.

"Hello?" I said, confused. The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't match it with a face.

"Who is this?"

"Um, this is Staci, who is this?"

"Oh! Hi Staci! This is Olivia. Do you need to speak with Garrett?"

Why the hell is he with Olivia, or vice versa?

"Yes please" I heard a little bit of ruffling and someone yell "What the fuck?!" before I heard my brother's voice.

"What you want?" I rolled my eyes.

"Remember Tessa?"

"Tessa? Tessa from high school?"

"Yeah"

"What about her?"

"Remember how she was Natasha's sister?"

"Can you stop beating around the bush and get to the point?" I rolled my eyes yet again.

"Whatever. Tessa and Theo dated. Natasha and Tessa were sisters. Theo is Terrance's brother."

"What is the point Staci?" I was silent for a moment, because I forgot what the point was.

"I don't know..."

"Goodbye Staci" Was all he said before I heard the dial tone and my phone screen lit back up.

Well that was a waste of time.

************

Olivia in the MM

Update soon!

Vote and Comment!

************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423 87 19
Shutting the world and everything that has to do with men out,Charlotte went against all odds for the only person who owns her heart, her daughter. A...
10.7K 987 35
A lot was said in the unsaid. Is everything really what it seems? Rainbow thought being abandoned by her birth parents was the worst thing that hav...
8.5K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
1.8K 77 6
Last when we left the Brownings, Genisā given birth to two beautiful twin boy and girl Sage and Seven. After feeling like her and Saint has been thro...