Mosaic

Від sabrinaaa-ish

Mercy Indigo Grey. She's living the hard life. She has no mother, and a father who rapes her every night. Som... Більше

° c h a r a c t e r s °
i n t r o d u c t i o n
t r u t h
baby / trell
b e g i n n i n g
a r g u m e n t
l o c k e d / u p / 1
l o c k e d / u p / 2
e s c a p e d
w a t c h e d
h o s t a g e s
p l a n
r e s c u e d
p r o o f
t h e / e n v e l o p e
b e s t / m i s t a k e
n e w b i e s / r e t u r n s
m a l l
h o o k u p
n o / l o n g e r / a / s e c r e t
s c h o o l / t i m e
s l e e p o v e r
h e / i s / h e r e
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 1
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 2
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 3
r e p e r c u s s i o n
a w k w a r d
b o n f i r e / 1
b o n f i r e / 2
t h e / c h e s t
t e n
n i n e
e i g h t
° c h a r a c t e r s °
s e v e n
s i x
!not a chapter!
f i v e
t h r e e
t w o / a n d / a / h a l f
t w o
Private
o n e
t h a n k s g i v i n g / 1
t h a n k s g i v i n g / 2
f o r g i v e n e s s
b a c k / h o m e
t i m e / t o / t e l l
hey!
n e w / s c h o o l
° c h a r a c t e r s °
l e x i / k i n g
m y a / d a r n e l l
End
I'm Just Wondering...
I'm Bringing It Back!
It's Up!
New Cover

f o u r

1.9K 113 1
Від sabrinaaa-ish

Mercy

I led Staci and her daughter, Sabrina into the living room of the hotel room. Everybody else was in the back getting ready, so I wasn't really worried about them. Staci and her daughter sat on the long couch, and I sat on the individual chair across from them.

"Remember how I texted you last night, telling you that I had a surprise for you?" She nodded her head. "Well this is the surprise?"

"Oh, um. Okay. How did... How did this happen?" I forgot to mentally prepare myself to talk about this. "You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want." I nodded my head.

"I'd rather not. I would, but it's just that Sabrina is in the room, and I don't want her to hear this and scare her" Staci nodded her head.

"That's okay. But at some point you are going to have to explain" I nodded my head, already knowing that I would have to. I can't just tell my father, that POOF I just randomly got pregnant.

"Well, I'm going to go get dressed and we all will be here ready to go" I stood up and walked towards the bedrooms. Kingston was on the couch with his phone in his hand.

"Where's Mya?" He pointed towards the bathroom. I nodded my head. "Mya you almost ready?"

"Yeah!"

I began to dress myself in the outfit I planned earlier. While I was dressing myself, I realized that King was sneaking peeks. I looked in the full body length window, making sure that my belly wasn't noticeable. It wasn't that noticeable because the shirt I was wearing was somewhat baggy, but you can still see a little bump in the front. I ignored the fact that you could see it because I was going to have to explain it to them at some point today. And I need to get it off my chest. And what better way to do that than to explain to your blood.

"Mya can I borrow your Arabic language necklace?" She came in the room dressed in a PINK varsity crew, black leggings, and a pair of black Tims. Her hair was parted down the middle.

She walked over to her suitcase and pulled out the necklace. I snapped it around my neck, and began to gather everyone into the living room. I introduced everyone to Staci and Sabrina, then we were all on our way to I guess my grandmother's house.

Kenneth

Staci texted me this morning to clear my schedule today because she has a big surprise for everyone. We all were gathered into my parent's living room. That included Alphonso and his family, Garrett, my mom and dad, DeVon and Tyler. We were all waiting for Staci to come with her surprise.

"Do any of y'all know why my daughter has us all in here anxious?" We all shrugged our shoulders. DeVon let out a loud sigh from where he was sitting. "Do you know?" He shook his head. "I can't tell" Everyone was about to start yelling at DeVon until Staci walked in.

We all stopped what we were doing to look back at Staci. My mom said exactly what was on everyone's minds. "What the hell is the surprise little girl?" I wasn't thinking the "little girl" part, but hey.

"The surprise is mainly for Garrett though" She opened the front door, and started motioning the surprise she has to come in. A girl walked in along with about seven other people.

"Who are these people that you have coming into my house?" My mom asked.

"This is your grand-daughter, Mercy and her family" Everyone looked around at everyone else, wondering what the hell. What the hell is this shit?

Mercy

Everyone looked at me like I was from another planet. The smile I had disappeared and turned into a frightened expression. I looked around the room and noticed a familiar face. I continued to look at him, and noticed that he was the man from the picture with my mom.

"This is Mercy's best friend, Mya. Mercy's boyfriend King" I was going to correct her, but it was already awkward, that I didn't want to make it any more awkward. "Dominic and Ashlee. Viv and Maurice"

They all nodded. Staci came towards me and whispered in my ear. "I'm going to take them into the recreation room in the basement" I nodded and continued to stand there. Before Staci fully left, I'm guessing my Grandmother interrupted. "Staci baby, take the kids too" All the kids stood up and went downstairs. A woman stood up and went downstairs also.

"Come have a seat baby" They made room for me in the middle of the long couch. I really didn't want to sit in the middle, but it's whatever.

"Who are you?" I clenched my jaw. "I'm Natasha's daughter, and I'm guessing your daughter also" I pointed at the man. He stood up immediately. "What?!" He sort of yelled at me.

I decided to not say anything, because if I did I was going to say it with an attitude since he yelled at me. "Can everyone give us a minute?" The woman said again. Everyone left, which left Garrett, me, and the old couple, who I'm guessing are my grandparents"

"We thought you were dead" I tilted my head and shook it. "No, my mom is dead. She died when I was three and I was left with her husband, Terrance"

"Terrance?!" Garrett yelled again. I nodded my head. "Light skin?" I nodded. "Sort of a round head?" I nodded again. "About six foot?" I nodded yet again.

"Where is he?" I bit my lip. "He's dead"

"What happened?"

"Dominic shot him" I clenched my teeth at the previous events that occurred two months ago.

"Who are you living with?" The man asked.

"My best friend, Mya" I said everything so non-nonchalant, that I think it sort of bothered them.

"How did you find us?" Garrett asked.

"Staci sent me a letter about a month ago, and I answered by calling her. She invited me to Thanksgiving so you can know who your daughter is. If you don't believe that I'm your daughter, I can show you my birth certificate"

I went into my purse and and pulled out a copy of my birth certificate. It was his signature along with my mother's.

"I just don't understand" I rolled my eyes, because I was hungry and annoyed at the same time. My stomach growled. "Oh baby, are you hungry?" I nodded. She got off the man's lap and grabbed my hand, leading me to what I'm guessing is the kitchen.

I walked in and the kitchen was so nice! Of course the kitchen had to be nice, because the house is ranch-style. I love this house. This is my dream house! I love ranch-style houses. They're sometimes expensive, but man. When I get my life together, I'm making plans.

I was so into the kitchen, that I didn't notice the woman talking to me up until she started snapping her fingers in my face. "Y-yeah?" She chuckled.

"Do you like stir-fry?" I nodded my head. "Speak" She demanded. "Yes" She smiled.

"You want some mashed potatoes?" I was about to nod my head but instead I answered with a yes.

I sat down at the island while she was warming up the food. After about 2 minutes the food was done. I thanked her and started going in. I was done with the food in about seven minutes.

I looked up and she was looking at me with her mouth almost hitting the floor. "Child, do you not eat?" I chuckled at her response. I guess it's time to tell.

"Yes ma'am I do eat. It's just that I'm eating for two, you know..." At first she smiled but then after a second, she ran what I just said through her mind and her smiled faded away.

"Eating for two?"

"Yes" I held my breath.

"As in you're pregnant?"

"Yes" Still holding.

"Staci!" She yelled. I exhaled. Staci ran into the kitchen with Garrett and the man behind her. "Yes ma?"

"Did you know she was pregnant?" They all looked at me. "Yeah, I knew" She said nonchalant. Staci walked over to fridge and pulled out some grapes.

"How did this happen?" I sucked in some air again.

"I think y'all need to sit down for this"

************

Remember the other chapter when Mercy was in the shower thinking about the first time she was raped?

b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 1

Hopefully y'all do.

Well y'all about to get the whole thing.

Update soon!

Vote and Comment!

************

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

I'm Fine Від JLB_18

Сучасна проза

466K 22.6K 66
{IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING} Asha grew up with a verbally abusive mother that constantly put her older sister above her. When Asha is transferred to a...
8.7K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
11.8K 477 28
"The monsters under my bed used to scare me and I used to seek refuge with people but now I know. The monsters are not actually under my bed, it's th...
Shot Down Від Imani Rae

Підліткова література

37.2K 1.2K 32
Miracle didn't have much growing up, and still doesn't now. She is the only child and with her mother being sickly and her father not being around sh...