Mosaic

By sabrinaaa-ish

Mercy Indigo Grey. She's living the hard life. She has no mother, and a father who rapes her every night. Som... More

° c h a r a c t e r s °
i n t r o d u c t i o n
t r u t h
baby / trell
b e g i n n i n g
a r g u m e n t
l o c k e d / u p / 1
l o c k e d / u p / 2
e s c a p e d
w a t c h e d
h o s t a g e s
p l a n
r e s c u e d
p r o o f
t h e / e n v e l o p e
b e s t / m i s t a k e
n e w b i e s / r e t u r n s
m a l l
h o o k u p
n o / l o n g e r / a / s e c r e t
s c h o o l / t i m e
s l e e p o v e r
h e / i s / h e r e
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 1
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 2
b i r t h d a y / g i r l / 3
r e p e r c u s s i o n
a w k w a r d
b o n f i r e / 1
b o n f i r e / 2
t h e / c h e s t
t e n
n i n e
° c h a r a c t e r s °
s e v e n
s i x
!not a chapter!
f i v e
f o u r
t h r e e
t w o / a n d / a / h a l f
t w o
Private
o n e
t h a n k s g i v i n g / 1
t h a n k s g i v i n g / 2
f o r g i v e n e s s
b a c k / h o m e
t i m e / t o / t e l l
hey!
n e w / s c h o o l
° c h a r a c t e r s °
l e x i / k i n g
m y a / d a r n e l l
End
I'm Just Wondering...
I'm Bringing It Back!
It's Up!
New Cover

e i g h t

1.9K 115 16
By sabrinaaa-ish

Kingston

I came back to Layla's house to pick her up. Before I even knocked on the door, the door was swung open and revealed her standing there. She was wearing light blue high waist ripped jeans, with a light pink crop top, with a pair of Nike Air Max 90 Sweets. A gold chain was wrapped around her neck, with a black purse on her arm. Her hair was down as usual.

I know all y'all probably think I'm stupid for messing with her again, I just don't care. Keep your opinions to yourself.

"You look nice" She flirted. I looked down at what I was wearing. I had on black joggers, with a black shirt and a pair of Chicago 10s, my gold chain and a red and black hat. I looked normal.

"You too, come on let's go. I have to meet up with my sister at Foot Locker" She nodded and closed the door behind her as she walked in front of me. I looked at her butt as she walked. I saw her twitching a little bit too hard. Looks like she got a bad hip or something.

I opened the car door for her and slammed it when she got in.

*

When we reached the mall, both of us got out the car. She stopped me. "Oh! And here" She went into her purse and took out my phone. "You left it" I nodded and stuffed it into my pocket. We started walking again. I don't like going through the main way of the mall, so we went through the side near Marshall's.

I kept trying to go to other stores, and she kept whining about the damn food court. I eventually got enough of it. "If your ass wants to go to the damn food court, fucking go! Either leave and stuff your fucking face, or shut the hell up. Which one you wanna do?!" She made an angry baby face and crossed her arms. I uncrossed her arms. "Keep your damn arms down and fix ya' damn face. Too damn old for that shit" She walked away from me and went to go look at shoes.

People in the store were looking at me weird and the white people were looking at me horrified. "All y'all can suck my dick!" A white family left the store. I don't know what the fuck they doing up in here anyways. This is the Villa, they need to go find some other store. The fuck.

I was about to go over to Layla and tell her come on, until my phone vibrated.

From: Mercy

To: Me

-Babe, where are you? I'm in the food court.

I looked at message weirdly. What the hell is she talking about? I looked through my other messages and it showed nothing of me telling her to meet me in the food court.

Walking over to Layla, I tapped her shoulder. "Yo, I'm about to hit up the food court right quick. I'll be back" She stood up immediately. "I wanna go" I shook my head.

"Nah I'm meeting Mercy. You can't come" Folding her arms she rolled her eyes. "I came here with you. She didn't. I'm staying by your side. Why does it matter anyways?" She tilted her head to the side. I couldn't find the words to tell her that Mercy and I are a thing. I shook my head. "Man come on, just don't be all over me" Nodding her head, she linked arms with me and stood up on her tippy toes to kiss me on the cheek, barely missing my lips.

While we walked towards the food court, I looked around to find her and Mya sitting a table. "Baby, go over to BK and get me a Hershey pie" I pulled out a $5 and handed to her. She walked over and I said a quick prayer in my mind. Looking over at the line, it was pretty long. Hopefully she's over there for a minute.

Mercy

I was looking through my closet trying to find something to wear. It was so hard, because my belly was peeking and I don't want to stretch out my clothes. "Mya!!" She came running in. "What happened??" I shrugged my shoulder. "Nothing". She rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't know what to wear" She was already dressed. She was wearing a long military print button up that went to the bottom of her ass. Her jeans were black and they had slits in the knees, paired with a pair of wheat Tims. Her jewelry was a gold MK watch, and a gold Jesus cross around her neck. She got box braids recently, so her hair was pulled up into a bun. With gold studs in her ear.

She shook her head and pushed me out of the closet. "Sit down and shut up" I smiled and skipped over to my bed.

It took her a minute to get my clothes ready, but she managed. I stood up and looked at my outfit. I had on the same kind of outfit Mya had on except it was a plaid print shirt. My hair was down. Grabbing my phone and my large black MK purse, I grabbed my keys and went downstairs. Mya was standing by the door while texting on her phone. She looked upset.

"What's wrong?" She shook her head. "My mom won't be visiting this year. She has to go to Paris for some business thing." Wow.

"She won't even be here for Christmas?" Shaking her head again she responded. "Nope. But she's sending me money and gifts so I guess that makes up for it" I shrugged my shoulders. "Who's driving?" She raised her hand. Tossing her the keys I left the house.

*

Going into the front of the mall, I sat down at one of the tables. We sat there for a good ten minutes before Mya started whining. Tired of hearing her whine, I texted King to hurry the hell up. Going into my purse, I ate my fudge dipped granola bar.

"King's here" Mya said blankly while looking at her phone. How the hell did she know he was back there? I didn't turn around though. She got up still with her face in her phone. "Lexi's at work. I'm about to go visit her" I nodded and she walked away. As soon as she left, King came and sat down. He leaned over and kissed me.

"What you want?" I asked him straight up. He looked at me confused. "What you talking about?" I rolled my eyes.

"You told me to meet you at the mall in the food court" He squinted. "The hell are you talking about?" I pulled my phone out and showed him the messages. Shaking his head, he denied the fact that he sent those messages. I shrugged my shoulders. We sat there talking for about five minutes, then he started shuddering and looked like he was panicking. The fuck?

"Yo, calm down" He looked away from me. I turned around to see what the hell he was looking at. I turned my head and saw some light skin girl walk past me. I looked past her and continued to look behind me. I saw nothing. Turning back to Kingston, I saw the girl that walked past me leaning on King's shoulder.

"Babe, who's she?" Babe? The fuck is going on? I think I know what's going on but I'm not sure. I continued to look at the girl and she became familiar.

"Don't call me that" King snapped at her.

"I'm Mercy, his girlfriend. And you are?" She smirked.

"I'm Layla, his fuck buddy" With an emphasis on "fuck"

Oh Layla. The one that played my best friend, and my so-called current boyfriend. The Layla that fucked my so-called current boyfriend and my best friend, while she was dating my best friend. That Layla. OK.

I looked dead at him and he put his head down. I knew he felt me staring at him because he didn't look up. "It's nice to meet you. Can I talk to you King? In private" He nodded and stood up. "Excuse us. It's nice to see you again" I smiled and held out my hand. She shook it. I walked away and went towards the restroom hallway, where King was.

I stood there across from him staring at him. Yet again his head was down. "Hold your fucking head up. You wasn't looking all guilty when you was fucking her, don't look down now" He slowly picked his head up and looked away from me. I got in his face.

"So you stepping out of our relationship?" He looked down at me with a blank expression. "Man..."

"Man what? Speak nigga." He waved me off. I nodded my head. "Aight bitch. We done. Dumb ass hoe" I tried to walk away from him until he snatched my arm and pushed me hard into the wall. I had a throbbing pain in my right back shoulder.

"Don't EVER disrespect me" I looked at him crazy. Snatching my arm back and got buck. God please forgive me for the words that are about to come out of my mouth. "Who the fuck you think you talking to? I think you forgot who the hell I am. Don't get that shit twisted. You disrespected me by stepping out and sticking your dick in that girl. And you gave me a fucking spit shower, dumb ass. Swallow your fucking spit. Excuse my fucking French"

"Man fuck outta here" He waved me off, again. That's all the fuck he got. Aight. I'm done" I walked away from him. I turned around. "Oh and I'm keeping the chain you bought me. Dumb bitch" I fixed my hair in the reflection of my phone and walked towards Foot Locker. As I was walking I was talking to my belly. "Baby I really hope you didn't hear that. If you did, don't ever say those words or I'm gonna whoop your ass"

I saw Mya standing at the register talking to Lexi. I walked over to them. "Hey Indigo" I rolled my eyes at Lexi. But not because of her brother, because she called me by my middle name. She chuckled.

"Girl. Let me tell you what your brother did"

************

Damn.

While typing this I was making all sorts of facial expressions.

Yet again. These NIGGAS ain't loyal.

Update soon!

Vote and Comment!

************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 477 28
"The monsters under my bed used to scare me and I used to seek refuge with people but now I know. The monsters are not actually under my bed, it's th...
974 144 29
Home. A place or the people? Family is beautiful, isn't it? Childhood is supposed to be magical; blessed with innocence and that lovely simplicity...
37.2K 1.2K 32
Miracle didn't have much growing up, and still doesn't now. She is the only child and with her mother being sickly and her father not being around sh...
2.1K 44 6
-ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ- ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ ᴊᴏʜɴsᴏɴ -At a point in time there was a l...