Falling for a gang leader

By keesha1368

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Chloe Williams is 18 a shy and happy girl shes going into senior year of high school sh... More

Prolouge
Tomorrow is the first day of school?¿
A boat and a bitch
Break ups or make ups
The perfect douchebag
Your mine❤️
Not that bad huh!!?
What ever!!
Why do you care
Jail time?
Brace yourself
Party mahem pt2
Is this love?
So this is the big secret well thats accurate
Your a fail... Just like your moms birth control
Hell to the nooooo
The secret of my life... LETS GET SERIOUS
DO YOU LOVE ME???
oh my god
Old Ex or new relationships?
This is life
Death and pain
LESBIAN HORSE STORIES
Authers note
Memory loss
Foodnetwork and chill
BIG BOY
Im not in denial!!!
Stop fighting!!!
Wait you want what?
Loud lesbian porn
Family fude
Fuck you forever
Your what?
Mr. and Ms. Winters
Have i told you latly that i hate you?
Crazy is as crazy does
To the window to the wall to the cheese sticks to the mall
las vegas
What happens in vegas stays in vegas
Authers note
The wedding
A new begining
Loving you
Authers note!!
authors note

The party mayhem

20.6K 480 40
By keesha1368

Mayhem;
noun:
Violent or damaging disorder; chaos
Synonyms: madness, all he'll broken loose, trouble

You may be wondering hmm how is this valid in a party situation we'll let's start from the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~Friday 7am~~~~~~~~

"Shut up shut up shut up shut up"
I yelled at the alam clock beside me the loud annoying beeping notice it makes.
"Turn it off" I heard a annoyed deep groan from beside me. Before slamming the metal peace down nearly breaking the alarm and rolling out of bed groaning nearly falling on the ground. I went into the closet got out a Adidas skirt with white jeans a black snap back hat and Adidas shoes. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower I quickly changed and put on some light makeup (foundation, eyeliner and mascara). I put my hair down and curled it and put the SnapBack hat on. I walked out of the room and shadow was still sleeping it was almost 8 and he needs to drive me to school.
"SHADDOOOOOOO WAKE UPPPPPP" I yelled at him he just precipitated in pulling a pillow over his head.
"I'm going to be late please get up" I say plopping down on the bed next to him
"fine god" he said getting out of bed and he put in a shirt and went down stairs while I packed my school bag the went down stairs. "Hurry the fuck up you take forever" shadow yelled from the kitchen while I was at the top if the stair case.
"I'm coming gawd"
I walked into the kitchen and sow Reece whispering into shadows ear. I was so tempter to tell haaa gayyyy but I didn't instead I just laughed to myself silently well attempting to. I sat down and smirked more to myself trying to keep from laughing. Shadow and Reece talking about something I wasn't really paying attention I pulle out my phone it was 8:10 I had to be at school at 8:30am "shadow I'm going to be late hurry up.
"I can't drive you I have... Business I have to take care of" he said without even looking at me he then walked out if the room with Reece but yelled back at me "I'll get 2 guys from the gang to bring you"
"great" I said to myself sarcastically.

Then two guys walked in one tall 6'2 or 6'3 he had light brown hair and light brown eyes he had tattoos all over him.
The other had blind hair and blue eyes he looked adorable and young too like my age or maybe 1 year older he was tall to 5'10, 5'11 not sure. He didn't have any tattoos that I could see at least he also had dimples.

Which eased my fear because I hate tattoos i don't know why. I just don't like them. I was kinda nervous because I never seen them before well I haven't met a lot of people in the short time I've been there but still.
"Hey let's go are you ready?" Dimples said that his new nickname (blond hair blue eyes said guy) "Uhhh yah let's go" I said in a shy hallow voice. "Okay come on" hunk said (ligh brown hair light brown eyes).

We walked to the door and went to the car. I sat in y's back and the two of them sat I the front. "So Chloe what grade are you in "dimples asked me "how do you know my name?" I asked curiously
"Shadow told us all you were coming and he also said you were off limits"
"Off limits?"
"Yah like no one is aloud to date you or ask you out but mostly no one is aloud to sleep with you"
"Sleep with me? hahah right" I said sarcastically.
"Why wouldn't anyone"
"Well for one I don't do that stuff I never have an I don't plan on it any time soon, two I'm to ugly for that and, three I don't have a three that's all my points"
"Your not ugly I'd hit that" hunk said smirking.
"Haha how many girls does that line work on?"
"More then you'd think" dimples said more annoyed.
"Really? wow!" I said amazed that, that really worked on girls
"Why so surprised I'm hot" hunk said
"Okay then you keep thinking that" I said sarcastically
"No one likes you sarcasm" hunk said
"Um a lot of people do how would you know if no one liked it or not?"
"What ever" he said while he turned into the parking lot if the school. "So I never did ask your names"
"I'm Brandon" hunk said "I'm Connor" dimples said "cool you already know my name haha well byeee see you later I guess"
"Bye" they both said as I got out of the car.
I walked into school 5 minutes early I went to my locker and grabbed my books for class. Brandon came up to me
"hey"
"hey"
"party is today are you going?"
"Nope I don't want to" I said annoyed knowing he's going to force me to and so is Brianna
"To bad your going"
"Erg fine" I said rolling my eyes
"Good" he said smirking at me
"Okay I'll see you at lunch" I said walking to my class
"Okay" he said confused but dropped it and started walking the opposite way to his p.e. Class and I went to science.
~~~~~~~~~~~12pm~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch finally it felt like I was in class forever. I didn't get any good I want hungry I just sat down and relaxed for about a minute until Brandon came up to and sat down beside me. "Hey are you okay why aren't you eating"
"I'm not hungry"
"You better not be going back to the way you were before"
"I'm not" I said lying my head in his shoulder about to fall asleep. "You need to eat something did you have breakfast"
"No didn't have any time"
"Well have my apple" brad on said handing me a green apple
"No I hate green apples there nasty",
"Fine I'll go get you something" he said before getting up I was lying on him and it was comfortable I just want to sleep.
"Here", he said throwing a sandwich at me then he sat back down. I continued laying in him and slowly ate my sandwich. After a while the bell rang and everyone got up and went back to class. "Wait where was Brianna?"
"Oh she ditched school she said she needed to go shopping for the part"
"Oh that's great"
"Okay well I'll see you tonight at the party"
"Yah" I said in the mitts of yawning.
"are you okay? haha"
"Yah just tired"
"Okay well sleep before you go to the part it's going to be a long night"
"Don't remind me" I mumbled
"Okay haha well bye and don't worry you'll have fun" he said while walking backwards to class.
"Yah well I doubt bye" I said walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~3pm~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow came and picked me up today nothing happened. It was quiet to quit guess everyone's waiting for the party tonight? I guess. I went to the passenger seats and sat down.
"How was your day?"
"I'm tired" I said nearly passing out in the seat
"Haha wow"
"What?"
"I mean you literally sit in a desk all day and write things and do nothing"
"that's factually incorrect but I don't have enough energy to"
"Okay then"
Then I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~7:30pm~~~~~~~~
I woke up in my bed well mine and shadows I was there alone. I took my phone out of my pocket and checked what time it was 7;30 popped up on the screen. "Oh no" I yelled as I feel off the bed onto the floor "oweeee" I yelled half in pain half laughing. Until shadow rushed into the bedroom while I was on the floor laughing "what the hell is happening?"
"Hahhahhan nothing I just fell and I need to get ready"
"Ready for what?"
"Party remember we had this conversation you said yes"
"uh I don't remember having this discussion"
"Can you please come though I don't want to go alone"
"Where is it and aren't you going with Brianna and Brandon?"
"Yah but there going to ditch me and hand with someone else"
"Erg no I don't have time for a stupid party"
"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee" I ask in a childish voice.
"Fine but I'm not staying for long"
"Okay I don't even want to go but there forcing me to"
"Okay we'll what time are we going at?"
"9pm"
"We'll I'm meet you downstairs in two hour"
"Okay" I said getting up and walking into the closet. I got out a black dress went down to mid thigh and got out some black high heels. I went into the bath room and changed and put my hair down and re-curled it I also fixed my makeup and put on the high heels.

I finished getting ready at about 8:30pm. I went back down to the kitchen and sat down and made some tea. I was just playing run 2 on my phone. "Wow you look hot" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me "thanks Connor I say without even looking at him still looking at the game"
"what are you playing?"
"Run 2"
"Oh cool" he said plopping down beside me.
"So how was school"
"Meh okay how was what ever you were doing today?"
"Good I think you look beautiful what's the occasion?"
"Aww thanks and I'm going to a party" I say blushing it felt as if he was leaning in.
"Sounds fun"
he said his face hovering around mine his lips almost touching mine. His lips so close to mine I could feel his breaths on my lips. I could barely breath my breaths were shortening and I could feel shivers being sent down my spine. Then he tilts his head whispering in my ear "I got to go" he said before pulling away. I could finally breath again but I didn't want to I wanted to kiss him. He smirked and I realized I was blushing so I looked away and covered my face with my hand. Then looked back at him. "But..I want to... You know... Kiss you" I said as a fail attempt at trying to sound normal. "I want to kiss you to but I can't"
"Why?"
"Because shadow would kill me"

And I just smiled and walked over to him put my arms around his
Neck and kissed him. It was amazing his lips were soft and general but at the same time not it was perfect.

We stopped after we hears footsteps coming down the stairs. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek before sitting back Down where I was before picked up my phone and continued playing run 2. Before shadow entered the room dimples (Conner) said "erg Chloe your going to be the death of me" I smiled at him. Then he walked out of The room and shadow walked in.
"Are you ready?"
"Yep"
"Wow you look amazing"
"Thanks you looks to bad yourself"
I smiled at him then we
Made our way back to the car.
We went to the party and there were already people throwing up outside I could feel the vibration of the music when I stepped out of the car.

Already hating this.

We walked inside and the smell of alcohol and sweaty body reeked upon the large mansion like house. I seriously have no clue who's party this is or who's house I'm in. I look upon the crowd of sweaty body's everywhere I can't find Brianna or Brandon and I was getting a bit claustrophobic so I ran back out ditching shadow then he ran after me.
"What the hell"
"Sorry I just hate being in there it's so nasty I'm calling Brianna and Brandon to see if there even here yet"
"Okay I'll be inside"
"Okay"
I called Brianna forest to see if she was there but she didn't answer so she's probably here. So I called Brandon and he answered
"Hey are you here Brandon?"
"WHAT?" He creamed into the phone I could here the loud music in the phone.
"ILL TEXT YOU"
I hung up and asked where he was he said he was in the kitchen with Brianna so I went back inside and  looked for the kitchen squishing in between people. I found what I thought might have been the door to the kitchen and I opened it, it led down a hall of rooms. I walked sow the hallway slowly the music fading I walked to the end where you could barely here a sound but could feel the vibration if the music still. I heard a noisecore sounded like footsteps I didn't get scared though because I never get scared.
"Hello" I said in a weird high toned voice that sounded kind of funny so I laughed at myself. I could pass for a drunk person without even having a sip of anything.
I hears someone screaming and telling but it sounded like someone was putting there hand over someone's mouth. I followed the yells down the hallway silently. I heard a scream and sow the door it was coming through I opened the door slowly to see a guy and a girl. The guy looked mad, pissed actually. He was grabbing the girls hand she looked really drunks and kind of satisfied with herself. They both looked at me and it was silent
"Uhh sorry I heard screaming"
"Fuck you go away were trying to have a conversation here"
"Seth don't be an asshole she was trying to help" the girl said slurring her words.
"Sorry I'll just go" I said walking out and closing the door behind me I walked back up the hallway. But before I could open the door I felt a hand grab me and pull me into a room it was dark so I couldn't see who it was. Until they turned on the lights it was shadow he looked drunk "um are you okay and how did you find me?"
"Yah I'm fine" he slurred his words
"Okay I think we should go" I took out my phone and realized it was 11pm I was wondering around for 3 hours trying to find the kitchen.

That was a waist of time.

"No I'm having fun"
"Hmm I'm sure you are but I think we should get you home"
"Come here" he said motioning for me to come tow it's him he was sitting on the bed and I sat next to him.
"Shadow what are do you-"
I was cut off with him kissed me the taste of alcohol was all I could taste. A part of me wanted to stop but a different part of me didn't want to. His lips were perfectly in sink with mine it was amazing. He pull away for air we were breathless. He then smirked at me and I blushed and looked away. "Uhh I'm going to find Brianna and Brandon you say here I'll be right back" I looked at my phone again and turned on my ringer and 20 miss calls from Brianna and Brandon appeared. I finally found the kitchen and sow Brianna and Brandon kissing. I was shocked.
"Uhh I found the kitchen?" I said posed as a question for no apparent reason. They both pulled back quickly and look at me shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
454K 9.8K 43
Mia Sanchez is a young girl who moved into town with her mom after her fathers passing. She's broken , lost and is trying to heal best she can . Dam...
1K 48 32
Lexi Breeze has a perfectly normal life, she's a complete nerd, gets straight A's and B's, and doesn't have a boyfriend. Her brother Kai, on the othe...
79.1K 2.1K 27
(Only the epilogue is left which will be updated after editing the whole story) Ashley Donnavon is a quiet girl in school. She gets straight A's and...