Slipping Away (A Larry Stylin...

Per Sammyotterr

Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that... Més

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Six
*IMPORTANT*

Chapter Forty-Five

548 21 7
Per Sammyotterr

The first part of the concert went off without a hitch. Everyone could tell that the crowd was loving that the boys were performing all their old X-Factor songs. After the boys finished off the last song from X-Factor Terrance walked onto the stage as the boys jogged off.

"Thank you so much for your high energy and love. Next section we're doing is the Q and A. You will be able to send in questions again and the boys will sit up here on this couch and answer all they can in the allotted time. Joining them will be Sandy, Dan, Jon, Josh, myself, and my niece Adaley. Since she is still a little girl we ask that you keep your volume down slightly because we don't want her to get frightened." Terrance explained and the crowd nodded which made him smile. "Thank you again and please welcome back to the stage the boys!" he said and the crowd clapped loudly. Niall, Liam, and Zayn all ran out and claimed the full sized couch that was on the top riser. Below it was a loveseat which Louis and Harry sat on, Adaley sitting on Harry's lap. On one side of the couches was another couch that all the boys of the band piled onto. On the other side of the couches sat single chair which Terrance claimed for himself. When everyone got settled Terrance handed out a microphone to each couch. "First we'll have questions for Josh, Sandy, Jon, and Dan. I'll ask them the question for you guys. Josh, Emalie wants to know what got you into music." Terrance asked and Josh smiled.

"First off, I love your name love." Josh said with a smirk and winked out into the crowd. A loud scream could be heard from somewhere in the crowd. "I'll have someone come get you after the concert! Anyway, since a young age I've always loved music. My mum said that when I was in the womb I used to move the most when she put on music. I started drumming when I was young and I fell in love with it. Drumming is my drug." he said and people whistled in the crowd. Terrance nodded and looked down at the card in his hand.

"Julianna wants to know why you dyed your hair pink." Terrance read and Josh blushed slightly.

"Honestly I was planning on dying my hair blue but Dan wanted to dye his blue too. We had a little contest and I lost. As you probably know pink stands for breast cancer and I wanted to bring support to all the women out there who've been stricken by breast cancer. Please donate to Susan G. Komen!" Josh said with a smile and Terrance chuckled, turning to look at Sandy.

"So Sandy, Jackie wants to know why you picked that light blue." Terrance asked for the girl and Sandy groaned, throwing himself back into the couch.

"It's periwinkle! Shanna, my wife, chose the color. She had a close family member that passed away from stomach cancer so I did it for her." Sandy explained and the entire crowd had a moment of silence for Shanna's deceased family member. When it was over Terrance read off the next question.

"Natalie wants to know what it's like working for the boys." Terrance said with a smirk and Sandy laughed, relaxing back into the couch.

"It's an adventure to say the least. I'm not working with the world famous band One Direction. I'm working with my brothers. Every day is something new. It's amazing and I wouldn't ask to work with anyone else." Sandy said and the crowd let out loud aws. The boys all blew Sandy a kiss and he blushed. Terrance finished off the first part of the question session with Dan and Jon. When they answered all their questions Terrance turned to the crowd.

"We're done with the first part of our question session." Terrance said with a smile and turned to look at the boys. "Now onto the part that everyone has been looking forward to. Time to ask the boys of One Direction questions!" he said happily and the crowd cheered. "And remember, you can ask Adaley questions too." He reminded everyone and looked down at the card in his hand. "Niall this question is for you. Allea wants to know what your favourite song is." Niall smiled at the question.

"My all-time favourite song is 'Fly Me to the Moon' by Frank Sinatra and 'Boys of Summer' by Don Henley." Niall answered and Terrance chuckled.

"Callie wants to know 5 facts that not a lot of people know about you." Terrance read and Niall licked his lips thoughtfully.

"My favourite band is The Eagles. I'm 5 foot 7. I'm Catholic. When I was younger I had coulrophobia which means I had a fear of clowns. Those things are so creepy!" Niall said with a shiver. "And I'm a big supporter of the LGBT community. Not only because one of my best friends is part of it but because everyone should have equal rights. It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, blue, or yellow. Everyone is entitled to the same rights as everyone else. Love is love no matter the gender." Niall said and Terrance smiled widely at him.

"Thank you for that, Niall. The community truly appreciates your support." Terrance said, wiping away a tear that had started to fall. He turned to Liam and smiled. "Liam. You're next. Erin wants to know how many songs you've written or helped write." Liam thought for a moment.

"27 for the band and I co-wrote one song for Cheryl. Louis is my songwriting partner. I love our writing sessions." Liam said and leaned forward, squeezing Louis' shoulder. Louis smiled up at him.

"I love them to, Lima Bean." Louis said with a chuckle and Liam stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Okay boys. You can flirt more backstage. Onto your next question, Li. Allyson has a question similar to Callie's. She wants to know 5 not well known facts about you." Terrance said, relaxing back into his chair. Liam thought hard before answering.

"The Jurassic Park series are some of my favourite films. I learned how to beatbox by emulating Justin Timberlake, who's one of my idols. I love making remixes of our songs and I made one of a Cheryl Cole song. I ran track in school and according to Niall I am the most competitive of the band." Liam said and smacked Niall when he made a sound of agreement.

"Ow!" Niall whined and everyone laughed loudly. Terrance shook his head with a smile.

"Anyway. Zayn. You're up next. Kheya wants to know why you left the band." Terrance asked bluntly and Zayn swallowed nervously.

"The honest reason why I left was because I was unhappy. I loved working with my brothers but the stress the fans brought took away the fun in performing. I got tired of having to watch my words so the fans didn't take them the wrong way. I had to leave and spread my wings because I knew I couldn't do it while I was still being watched by One Direction's management. I do miss being in the band at times but I definitely don't miss the drama that was attached to it." Zayn said and everyone looked at each other sadly.

"Lia would like to know if you ever plan on coming back to the band." Terrance read softly and Zayn nervously fiddled with his fingers.

"I don't know. Right now I want to focus on my own music and see where that takes me. I will always love each and every one of you but right now I need to find my path." Zayn said softly into the microphone and everyone nodded understandingly. Terrance, wanting to relieve some of the tension moved onto the next person.

"Louis, it's your turn. Madi wants to know why you decided to come out when you did." Louis nodded as he took a shaky breath.

"I decided to come out when I did because I was tired of hiding. I knew when I was young that I wasn't like everyone else. I knew that I didn't have crushes like everyone else. Even though there's going to be legal problems from this I don't care. I'm finally happy and free." Louis said happily and Terrance smiled proudly at him.

"Georgea wants to know if you plan on making a move on your secret guy." Terrance said with a smirk and Louis groaned.

"I already have but I'm just waiting for him to decide on what he wants." Louis said softly and Terrance nodded, turning to look at Adaley.

"Now I've got a couple questions for you, Ada." Terrance said and Adaley perked up smiling

"I'm ready Uncle Terr!" She said happily and Terrance laughed along with the crowd.

"First Belle wants to know what it's like to be part of the 1D family." Terrance asked and Adaley thought carefully.

"It's a lot of fun. Daddy and my uncles are the best people. Daddy is getting me a teacher and he said that I'm going to be his official daughter if my mommy doesn't make it." The little girl said softly and the crowd let out a soft hum of sadness. Terrance leaned over and kissed Adaley's cheek.

"Misha wants to know if you ship Louis and Harry as a couple." Terrance read and smirked when Louis and Harry both turn red. When Adaley gave him a confused look he laughed. "It means do you want Harry and Louis to be a couple." Adaley nodded understandingly and smiled.

"Yep. I like Daddy and Mr. Louis together. They're made for each other." Adaley said simply and Harry and Louis looked at her in shock. Everyone's jaws had dropped and Terrance cleared his throat.

"Well, Harry. It's your turn now. Jess wants to know what you think about Louis coming out." Terrance read and Harry shrugged.

"As long as Lou is happy then that's all that matters. Louis is a wonderful man and whoever he's in love with is one lucky boy because they will be loved beyond their wildest dreams." Harry said softly and everyone on the stage gave him a knowing look. Terrance pulled out his last card and swallowed loudly.

"Harry, Isra wants to know if you have any secrets." Terrance spoke quietly and Harry took in a sharp breath.

"I do. My biggest secret is that I'm bisexual and Katie is my beard." He said clearly and everyone let out a collective gasp. Louis stared at him with wide eyes and he was the first to speak.

"Oh shit."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

52K 837 30
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are best mates, best mates and nothing more. Louis is dating Eleanor, and the thought of them together makes Harry s...
60K 1.2K 14
Louis and Harry had finally admitted their feelings for one another and had just started a serious relationship, but would everyone be as understandi...
286K 4.9K 24
Harry and Louis had a kid. Who knew!? It's been 7 years since then. They've kept it a secret. They even put him in a care home. Secretly, they made a...
275 29 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...