Kiss me in the Rain

By Daredevilosa

Romanogers Romance. After the events of the Age of Ultron, Steve and Natasha lead the New Avengers. After a... More

Capítulo 1
Chapter 2
Capítulo 3
Capítulo 4
Capítulo 5
Capítulo 6
Capítulo 7
Capítulo 8
Capítulo 9
Capítulo 10
Capítulo 11
Capítulo 12
Capítulo 13
Capítulo 14
Capítulo 15
Capítulo 16
Capítulo 17
Capítulo 18
Capítulo 19
Capítulo 20
Capítulo 21
Capítulo 22
Capítulo 23
Capítulo 24
Capítulo 25
Capítulo 26
Capítulo 27
Capítulo 28
Capítulo 29

Capítulo Final

11.7K 211 274
By Daredevilosa

**I can't believe I had to delete the chapter after some people has already comment, so sorry, but wattpad made a mess in the chapter, it was out of order. Can you read and comment again, please? **

***Last chapter everyone. I'm happy for everyone who read it and enjoy it. I'm writing a season 2 and it will call A Civil War upon US. Thank you all.***

Natasha was in her room when she heard pounding on the door. She knew it was Steve. She didn't answer. Steve started shouting outside.

S: I know you're there. Natasha, open this door.

Natasha was silent, barely breathing to see if Steve gave up and walked away. Steve hit harder.

S: I pull down the door if necessary, I'm serious.

Steve didn't stop beating the door and now he screamed even more.

S: ROMANOFF! NATASHA! NATASHA!

Okay, now he was going to call the attention of the entire base for them both. Dammit Steve! Sharon was already hurt and Natasha was already remorseful enough. Steve should be remorseful too but he is here knocking on the fucking door.

Natasha opened the door abruptly.

N: What?

S: I love you.

N: Steve, you're crazy.

S: Maybe, let me in.

N: No.

S: Why not?

N: Because you know what will happen if you came in.

S: Do you prefer I speak here for everyone to hear? I will speak, I'll confess, I'll call all of them.

Natasha was red with anger, she grabbed Steve by his collar and shoved him in the room.

N: Nothing will happen in that room. Understood?

S: Why?

N: What do you mean by 'why'? You must have lost your mind.

S: I love you and you love me. What's wrong with that?

N: I do not love you.

S: No?

Natasha sighed, Steve was being too racy.

S: You don't love me... Okay. But you feel something for me. You admitted just now.

N: So what? What it matters? Do you realize what just happened? Sharon caught us, she hates me, she hates you. We were both false with her. Don't you feel bad?

S: I do, Natasha. But I felt worse when I was cheating on her. We are free now, you want to wait how long to admit there's something between us. How long it takes for this to be decent?

Steve took a step toward Natasha which took a step backwards.

N: I'm serious, nothing will happen.

S: Ok, it's fine.

N: Fine?

Steve came over Natasha, she took another step back and bumped into the wall, already feeling her heart race more.

S: Uh-huh. We don't have to do anything. But I don't want to spend the night without you, nor the next night, not the night after that.

Steve was close enough to reach his hands on Natasha's waist. Natasha closed her eyes.

N: That's so wrong, Steve.

Today she wouldn't give in, because in her mind, the right thing to do is wait a time before they try to stay together, for Sharon and what others would say.

S: That's right.

Steve stroked Natasha's face, she missed so much his touching, she became totally destabilized, she tilted her face toward Steve palm.

Steve looked at her. Natasha hugged him very tight. That heat radiating from Steve's body, that way he held her and caressed her, make she forget any problem. She spent months without feeling that, she turned her face to his chest and pulled the air with all her might to smell him. God she missed his smell.

Steve kissed the top of her head, and put his nose on the hair Natasha, smelling it. They were embraced for half an hour, silent, doing nothing, just listening to the heartbeat of each other.

Steve was the first to walk away. Natasha screamed in her thoughts to Steve don't release her. Don't you realize how much I need you? Don't you know you're my salvation? Natasha thought looking Steve.

Steve sat in her chair and watched Natasha. Natasha was calmer, she watched Steve from far and decided that he was entitled to her best, she felt bad because she couldn't say in words what he deserved and wanted to hear, but she can make him feel, she will make him feel.

Natasha grabbed the zipper of her dress and slid it all the way down. She removed the dress straps, and let it fall to the ground.

She was wearing black panties and bra, with lace, very sexy. Steve looked at her with a slight smile on his lips, he called her with his finger.

Natasha raised an eyebrow and smirked.

N: What do you want?

S: You.

N: Well, you can't have.

Natasha smiled and walked over to Steve, he reached the body forward rushing, but Natasha pushed him back by touching her forefinger in his lips, making him stand again on the chair.

Natasha ran her finger down his chin, neck and chest to the belly of Steve. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it up, stripping him. He had the perfect body. She slid her fingers through six pack of his abdomen, and lightly scratched it, as she nibbled her lip.

Natasha opened Steve' belt and unbuttoned his pants. Steve again was without underwear.

N: No underwear?

S: Itches.

Natasha smiled, she removed the pants of Steve. She supported her knees in the chair, one on each side of his legs. Steve was barely breathing, he didn't take his eyes off her.

Natasha looked at him and approached her face to his. She tilted her face to fit her lips on his, she stopped missing millimeters to kiss him. She could feel the hot air from their mouths touching the lips of each other. Steve who had closed his eyes opened and looked at her, she was watching him so closely. So invasive. He was trapped in her web.

Natasha looked at him with desire and affection, she kissed his upper lip and withdrew her mouth again, only to tease Steve, who tried to continue the kiss.

Natasha smiled to herself and leaned her face to the other side and this time she kissed and sucked lightly his lower lip. Steve passed his tongue on Natasha's lip and put his hands straight to her ass, squeezing tightly.

Natasha pulled her lips again and gave him a peck. She lightly rub the tip of her nose at Steve's nose. She gave another peck in his lips, followed by 3 more, making the last 2 last more time.

Natasha rested her hands on the couch and closed her eyes as she fit her upper lip between Steve's lips and used it to lift his lip, allowing her tongue invade his mouth. Now yes, the two were kissing with all intensity. Steve put his hand on Natasha's neck and massaged her tongue in every way he knows.

Natasha leaned her body in Steve's. She put her hands on his shoulders and tried to stop the kiss, but Steve wouldn't free her tongue.

Steve put his hand on Natasha's back and tried to unfasten her bra. He hates her bras, always keeping him from her tits. He tore her bra, and throw it away.

Natasha was able to pull her mouth from Steve... She put her hand on his face and noticed he was all red, she distributed kisses over his face and his ear. She nibbled the tip of his ear, and blew softly his neck.

Steve was breathing heavy, he pulled Natasha around the waist and wrapped his arms around her, making Natasha almost stand upright. Her breasts were at the height of his face. He kissed between her breasts and turned to the left breast, he nibbled her nipple, causing Natasha to groan loud. He bit little harder and Natasha scratched his arm.

N: Don't...

Steve looked at her, smiling. Okay, bite is not allowed... Steve thought. He ran the tip of his tongue by her rigid nipple. She squirmed a little, moaning softly. She moved her body a little, so she put her other nipple on Steve's face.

Steve smiled, Natasha wanting to control what he does, but that's okay, he would do what she wanted. He only sucked the nipple of the other breast and sucked hard, Natasha scratched his neck.

She patted his belly until she could reaches his penis, he already have a boner. Natasha grabbed it and slid her hand up and down, masturbating him.

Steve let out a louder groan.

S: Natasha...

N: Shhh...

Natasha lowered her face to reach his mouth and gave him a peck. Natasha felt Steve's penis was completely rigid. She stood up, turned her back to him and removed her panties slowly, she raised her butt for teasing him even more.

Natasha placed her hand on Steve's cock again, Steve grabbed her wrist, warning that he was already very horny and he wouldn't hold for long.

Natasha looked him over her shoulder and she wasn't going to masturbate him again, she just grabbed his penis to fit into her vagina. She let it slip slowly inside her. Steve was now purple, completely sweaty.

Natasha propped her feet up on the couch and crouched, bouncing about Steve's cock.

S: Natasha... I...

N: Are you gonna cum?

S: No, it's not that...

N: What?

Natasha said as she slowed her moves on Steve.

S: It's just... I want to see your face.

Natasha looked him over her shoulder again.

N: You don't like that position? Most men love...

Natasha stopped talking because Steve's eyes had turned into jealousy.

She turned to him and sat back down on his cock and kissed him as she bounced.

N: Is that good for you?

Steve only consented to the head.

Natasha felt he was going to come, she increased her movements and Steve was already screaming.

S: Oh, fuck. Natasha, fuck.

They both cum and Natasha sat on his lap, making his cock be completely inside her, she could no longer move while she was under the influence of her first orgasm of that night.

Steve hugged her and stood holding her, still with his penis inside her. He leaned her back against the wall and started pumping her, Natasha loves this position.

Natasha wrapped her legs around Steve's waist and held her hands in Steve's neck. She began to move her hips in circles, which made Steve stop moving to feel her movement. God, she know what she was doing and she was too good at it.

S: My God, Natasha.

Steve soon began to cum again and squeezed her against the wall, every pump spill a bit of cum inside her. Natasha cried out in pleasure and pain, because Steve was kind of abrupt that time, which makes her even more excited.

Her legs were stiff and Natasha didn't expect this wave of orgasm hit her and she loved this mixture of pleasure and pain in the right measure. Steve lifted her slightly and put her on the floor.

Natasha walked over to bed while Steve watched, recovering himself.

Natasha lay on the bed, she put her feet on the bed, bending her knees and looked to Steve between her legs.

Natasha ran a hand through her breast and she started playing with her clitoris and started moaning while she masturbate herself. She knew Steve would get horny again. He did and even felt jealous of Natasha's hand, playing with what belongs to him.

He went to the bed, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand aways. Natasha joined her legs, preventing Steve to see her intimate part. She laughed.

Steve got angry and opened her legs again.

S: You really like to tease me, right?

Natasha just smirked.

Steve bit her thigh. Natasha screamed and hit his head. He bit for real, his teeth bruised her thigh.

No bites, I get it... Steve thought again.

Steve sucked her clitoris pretty hard and she grabbed the sheet and pulled it when Steve sucked it harder.

N: Oh! Steve...

Steve looked at her, worried. Natasha moved her head saying no. He sucked with less force now and looked at Natasha waiting for her to confirm if the intensity was now correct. Natasha consented to the head and relaxed more.

Steve ran the tip his tongue from her opening up to her clitoris, slowly and repeatedly. Natasha was already breathing heavily, holding her moans.

Steve decided to focus on her clitoris, because the last time that was what made her cum faster, he is learning the tricks of her body. He ran the tip his tongue on her clit up and down, quickly.

Natasha was no longer managing to hold her groaning, and she stared to scream.

N: Oh fuck, no, oh Steve, stop, stop, God.

She pushed Steve's hair, but Steve didn't stop this time, because when he stops, she demands him to continue.

Steve ran his tongue in circles and Natasha cum on his mouth. She grabbed his hair tightly. Steve continued to move his tongue, Natasha's body calmed down and was already getting horny again. Natasha lifted her head and looked at Steve fiercely. She began whispering in Russian and Steve didn't understand if it was good or bad.

Steve never saw her that way. He loves the taste Natasha has, he licked her till cum again and this time she did, without taking her eyes from his. She had three orgasms in a row and the last one made her close her legs and turned to the side, with her body shaking in spasms.

Steve Rogers was proud of himself. He lay down next to Natasha and hugged her from behind, touching his body on hers. He distributed kisses on her shoulder, and he rested his face in her neck. Natasha turned her face to see him and they kissed again.

Steve was still with a boner, Natasha fit his penis between her thighs and Steve moved it forward and back while she was recovering. When Natasha noticed he was increasing his moves, she held up her thigh and introduced Steve's penis on her vagina again. She knows that Steve doesn't like to fuck her for behind, but she likes it.

Steve didn't complain, on the contrary, he continued to kiss her. Natasha began to moan and talk in Russian softly again. Speaking in Russian is aphrodisiac for Steve, he was much more horny, ready to explode.

S: Natasha.

Steve moaned and screamed her name, as his cock moved frenetically inside her.

What really made he cum, was look down and see her perfect ass and Natasha moving it in that way.

Steve and Natasha remained lying after sex, naked, cuddling till fell in sleep.

...

The next morning, Steve and Natasha woke to the sound of music. Sam and these powerful speaker that he got.

Steve stroked Natasha's belly until she turned her belly up, but she didn't open her eyes. Steve kissed her mouth and planted a kiss on her eye. Natasha sighed.

In fact, the music that Sam put was very pleasant and matched perfectly with what they were going through. With what they felt for each other...

Natasha opened her eyes and looked at Steve. Steve expected her to jump out of bed and get hysterical saying last night couldn't have happened at all and everything between them was wrong. But not this time... Natasha smiled at him. She felt peace, she felt happy. She stretched her arms and Steve hugged her body, kissing her neck. Natasha stroked Steve's neck and they kissed and made love intensely that morning to the sound of John Legend.

♫ What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all, all of me

And you give me all, all of you

How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying you're beautiful too

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

...

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all, though it's hard

...

I give you all, all of me

And you give me all, all of you ♪

They both smiled when the song ended, although they continue to make love on that morning. They were bathing together in the tub and they were playing for hours in the water. Really playing, ok? Natasha was throwing water is his face and she made a beard on his face with foam. She said he is sexy with beard.

Natasha stood up.

Steve looked her from head to her toe.

S: Where do you think you're going?

N: Where do I think I'm going? Hah.

Natasha came out of the bathtub only for Steve's insolence. Steve grabbed her wrist and kissed the back of Natasha's hand.

S: I just want to be with you a little more.

N: The water is too cold.

S: We could warm it...

Steve was shocked with what he just said. Natasha laughed.

N: Steve, I'm not a super soldier like you.

S: You also have the serum.

N: Yes, but I'm not tough as you. Besides, I'm hungry.

Steve was also, he got up and grabbed a towel and gently covered Natasha's body and dried her carefully. Natasha allowed and smiled at him. She held his chin and gave a peck on his lips.

Natasha and Steve dressed up. Natasha is brushing her hair seated on the chair while Steve look her through the mirror.

N: What about now?

S: Now what?

N: We'll join the others and pretend nothing happened?

S: Of course not, we will assume our relationship.

N: What relationship?

Steve looked serious.

N: Nobody asked me to date from what I know.

S: I thought I didn't need.

N: Oh yeah? With me it is not needed, just with the other girls?

S: That's not it, I thought you would find tacky.

Natasha was still serious.

Steve approached Natasha, took the brush ferom her hand, he knelt and looked into her eyes.

S: Romanoff... Do you want to be my girlfr...

Natasha didn't let him finish it, she started laughing. Steve got pissed and pulled away from her.

Natasha tried to stop laughing but she couldn't, she got up and hugged him from behind.

S: That's what you wanted, make me look like a fool. Make me ask just to say no.

N: I didn't say no.

Steve would start a sermon.

S: So do you accept?

N: No.

Natasha started laughing, while Steve frowned.

N: Of course, grandpa.

S: Do not call me that.

N: Why not? It's sexy... Grandpa.

S: It's not sexy, it's weird, stop.

N: Okay, grandpa.

S: Natasha, I'm serious.

Natasha raised her hands in surrender, smirking.

The two left the room and walked to the dining room, it was time for lunch. In the hallway, Natasha held Steve's hand, entwining their fingers. Steve looked at Natasha and she smiled at him.

Hill came in the hallway behind them and saw when they held hands. Hill could not move. She was trying to hold her tears. It is happening, oh my God! Hill just entered the dining room after control herself, she was now in a great mood.

When Steve came into the dining room holding hands with Natasha. Everyone stopped to look at them.

Tony: What the hell is it?

S: Me and Romanoff are together.

T: What?

Thor frowned confused, he took a cup and threw it on the ground, making everyone look at him.

Thor smiled and hugged Steve and Natasha at the same time.

Thor: What great news, my mortal friends. Let's celebrate.

Tony nudged the muscular arm of Thor.

T: Wait, are you together? Together? Like... Together?

Clint smiled at Natasha and Natasha smiled back for Clint, feeling a little uncomfortable because everyone was paying attention.

Fury: What the fuck is going on, Romanoff?

Sam: What about Sharon?

Steve looked Sam.

Sam: Sharon told me everything. I can't believe you were able to do that to her. I'm disappointed. I knew Romanoff was capable of it, but I expected more from you.

Sam was angry and left the dining room. He was angry because Steve didn't tell him and he was angry for Sharon, Sam loved her and didn't want to see her suffering... In fact, he cared too much about her. Carol uses to say Sam has feelings for Sharon and he denied it.

T: Wait a minute, you all are losing the main focus here... Steve banged Romanoff?

Steve wanted to punch Tony's face for being disrespectful with Natasha.

N: Yes, Tony, we did. All night long.

T: All night long?

Tony's eyes widened.

Tony kissed Steve's forehead and pretended to cry.

T: I'm so proud of you, Dorito. Oh, they grow up so fast.

Tony said to Thor.

Thor: How come I never noticed?

C: I did.

Clint said.

Carol: Me too and Jessica because I told her.

Dr. Cho: Yeah, me too.

T: Everyone knew but me? Good to know.

Pepper came up behind Tony and held his arm.

P: I am happy for you, you were obviously made for each other. But I'm sorry for Sharon, until yesterday you were dating yet. It's weird. Aren't you going too fast?

Carol: Honestly, Sharon is very boring.

S: Carol!

Carol: What? She is, I told you, I never liked her. Jessica didn't like her too.

Jessica shook her head negatively.

J: It's not like that, she doesn't have much sense of humour.

T: And Natasha does?

Wanda: Yes, when she teases Steve is very funny.

Vision: Well since we're all here revealing couples... Me and Wanda are dating too.

Thor took a plate and threw on the floor.

All: Thor!

Thor: What? We are celebrating!

Steve looked at Natasha.

S: I'll talk to Sam.

N: Are you not gonna eat?

S: He's upset, I have to talk to him. I'll see you later.

N: Okay.

Steve gave a peck on her lips.

Carol e Jessica: Awnnnn.

Natasha looked at them serious.

Carol pulled Natasha's arm.

Carol: Tell us everything. I always knew you would be together. When he rescued you in that sea, I knew he loved you. Oh this is so romantic, oh my God, I'm freaking out.

Carol and Jessica bombarded Natasha with questions. Natasha must have answered 10% of their questions.

The conversation was interrupted when Clint was on the phone and threatened to faint.

N: What's the matter, Clint?

C: Laura... Baby...

N: The baby? What happened to them? Clint!

C: Another...

N: What?

C: Laura. Pregnant. Again.

N: what???

Everyone was shocked in a positive way, of course. Thor was going to threw another plate on the floor, when Dr. Cho prevented him.

N: You don't know how to use a condom, Clint?

W: You were here all this time, how she got pregnant?

C: Oh sweetie, do you think I would be months without seeing my wife?

N: So you're going home?

Clint consented to the head.

...

Ten months have passed. Clint showed the photo of his new baby with 1 month old, Francis Barton. Natasha angry again that no girl was born.

N: Damn, Clint.

C: Sorry, Tasha, what can I do?

N: Okay, I'll forgive you...

L: Hellooo, how are you and Steve?

N: Hi Laura, we're fine, thank you. Are you coming to the wedding, right?

L: Of course! We wouldn't miss it for anything in the world. I'm not sure about what to do with the kids.

N: Still miss 2 months to the wedding, you'll find a nanny or you can bring them.

C: But honey.

L: We'll go, Clint.

N: Clint, do not be rude. All Avengers have to be present, is very important.

C: Yeah, I know. But weddings are boring.

N: Sam's mom who will prepare the buffet.

C: What? We'll be there!

Natasha laughed and hung up the tablet.

S: Who was that?

N: Clint.

S: Boy or girl?

N: Boy.

Natasha watched Steve, who was drawing concentrate.

N: Steve?

S: Hum?

N: Don't you want to have kids?

S: Again with that talk? I said I don't want children. I want you, nothing else.

N: But you don't think about it? Not even about adopt one?

Steve dropped his pencil and looked at Natasha.

S: I do not, Natasha. I don't want children. I have so much work to do, the Avengers, you.

N: Is that how you see me? A work?

S: Of course not, why are you so emotional?

N: I'm not.

S: Yes, you are and has been a while. What is it?

N: I'm not. Shut up.

Steve came back to draw.

N: I'm going out with Wanda to see some wedding dresses.

S: Ok.

Natasha left the room and went with Wanda, Carol, Jess and Pepper try on dresses.

Natasha was soon bored, while the girls were super excited and they all proved thousands of dresses.

The store clerk, brought cupcake and tea. Natasha felt the smell and immediately ran to the bathroom. Pepper went checking her out, Natasha said she was sick and wanted to go home.

The girls left the store and took Natasha back. Natasha fainted as soon as she entered the base.

She woke up in the infirmary with Steve looking at her worried.

N: Steve.

S: Nat, how do you feel?

Steve kissed her forehead.

N: Better now.

S: Dr. Cho did some exams and it looks like you are...

N: What? It seems that I what?

S: Oh I don't know how to explain it.

Dr. Cho came in and explained what Natasha had, she was with a strong gastritis which caused her feeling sick with food and all these fainting.

S: Wait, she had it more than once?

Steve looked at Natasha angrily.

Dr. Cho: Sometimes. Well, it's nothing alarming, you have to follow this diet and taking these medicines. Excuse me.

Cho left. Natasha looked away from Steve, waiting for the lecture to begin.

S: You got sick the whole time and didn't tell me.

N: I don't want to worry you.

S: I hate when you do that.

N: I'm sorry, okay? I haven't feeling good.

Steve looked at the wall. Natasha sat on the bed and rested her chin on his shoulder.

N: I'm sorry, really. Can you forgive me? Please.

Steve looked at her.

N: Give me a kiss?

S: I'm not in the mood.

N: Please, Grandpa.

S: I told you to not call me that.

Steve now looked at her in the eyes. Damned eyes that left him completely helpless.

Natasha smiled at Steve, held his face and kissed him anyway.

...

The wedding day. The garden of the base was beautiful, full of flowers, a beautiful decoration and all the Avengers and SHIELD were present, as well the friends of the couple.

In the room, Steve looked at Natasha and she was stunning.

S: You look wonderful.

N: You are not bad in this suit, grandpa.

S: Natasha!

Natasha smiled, they walked into the garden, where the ceremony would take place. Steve and Natasha went through the corridor formed by the guests who were sitting until they arrived in front of the altar. They climbed on the altar when the wedding march began, all the guests stood and looked behind.

Steve winked at Natasha and smiled. Natasha smiled back and looked at the corridor.

Wanda walked in holding the arm of her brother Pietro, she was in a majestic wedding dress. In front of Wanda was the daughter of Clint, carrying a basket, throwing petals on the floor.

Steve ran his hand on Vision's back, he was tense seeing his future wife walk up to him.

Pietro delivered Wanda to Vision.

Tony were sniffling in his sunglasses. Pepper holding her on belly, 6 months pregnant with twins, she looked at Tony.

P: Tony, are you crying?

T: Of course not.

The judge performed the ceremony, Steve and Natasha were the bestman and the bridemaids. Steve looked at Natasha almost all the time.

Judge: If someone has something against this marriage, speak now or shut up forever.

Pietro: Well, I...

Everyone looked to Pietro.

Pietro: I bet you didn't see this coming. I am just kidding.

Everyone applauded the end of the ceremony and the kiss between Vision and Wanda.

Sam turned on the music.

Wanda announced that she was going to throw the bouquet of roses.

Pepper forced Natasha to join among the unmarried ladies.

S: I bet 30 bucks with Thor that you would take it. And he bet 50 bucks that Jane would take.

N: I got it.

Yeah, Jane had no chance. Natasha caught the bouquet and went to Steve.

N: Well, go get my money.

S: Your Money?

N: Yes, I took, you did nothing, the money is mine.

S: You're so sassy.

Natasha smiled as Steve hugged her waist and kissed her.

Natasha felt a terrible sickness, she pushed Steve. Steve was worried about her.

S: Gastritis back again?

N: I don't know, Dr. Cho did more exams.

S: What? You said nothing, again?

N: Steve not now, I don't feel good.

Steve took Natasha inside the base, Dr. Cho accompanied them. Natasha asked Steve to get a coat for her, because she was feeling cold.

Dr. Cho: Natasha.

N: What?

Dr. Cho: The result of your tests came yesterday.

N: It's about time, almost one month to analyze a sample of blood and urine.

Dr. Cho: Yes. We repeat the test several times to make sure.

N: Why? What is wrong? Is it gastritis?

Dr. Cho shook her head negatively.

Dr. Cho: You're pregnant.

Natasha was shocked for a moment and then she laughed.

N: Impossible, I'm infertile, you know I can't have children.

Dr. Cho: I know and that's why we repeat the exam, we're not sure how it happened but we think it has something to do with the serum. But it is 100% confirmed that you carry a baby inside you.

Natasha took a time to believe in the words of Dr. Cho, but she knew there was something different with her.

N: I'm pregnant...

Natasha whispered to herself to try absorb the information.

Steve arrived with the coat.

Natasha looked at him with tears in her eyes.

S: Natasha, what happened?

N: I'm pregnant.

S: Is this some kind of joke?

Steve realized that Natasha was very frightened to be doing a simple joke with him. Steve started to get nervous, he put his hands on his hips.

S: Are you serious?

Natasha just watched him.

S: That's good. That's great, it is great news, right?

N: I don't know, is it?

S: Of course. A baby, mine and yours. I wasn't thinking about children.

N: And you think I was?

S: No, but this is wonderful. We will have a child, Natasha.

Hear this phrase not calmed Natasha. She having a baby? That sounds absurd.

Steve noticed that Natasha struggled to absorb the information and hugged her.

S: Everything is going to be fine.

N: How do you know?

S: Because I love you and that baby is the result of our love.

N: Steve.

S: What?

N: I'm not sure if I would be a good mother, I'm pretty sure I'll not.

S: Natasha...

N: Listen... I don't want babies. I never wanted.

Steve looked at her without judgment, Natasha said it a thousand times.

N: But I thought that if it were possible one day for me to have a son, you are the only man I'd like to have a baby with.

Steve smiled at Natasha, she never speaks of her feelings, whatever she told him was true because she has difficulties in expressing herself. Steve knew that the way of Natasha declaring her love is through actions, not words, he even preferred, since words can end up being useless with time.

Now, how their life would be, he didn't know, but it's not more about two, but three and he was very happy with it and he will be very happy with both of them.

Everything Steve thought was like Natasha could hear by the way he looked at her. He always conveying the assurance that everything if fine or he will make be fine. She is very afraid of the future, of how their child will be raised, but she didn't worry about a thin when she see those blue eyes staring at her. Steve was there for her, his son was inside her, nothing else mattered.

Steve held in Natasha's chin and kissed her passionately. Natasha kissed him back with the same intensity. He smiled at her and she smiled back. Natasha wrapped the body of Steve, hugging him tight.

Hill and Fury watched the two from a certain distance.

H: How about that, boss?

F: A baby of a super soldier and a super spy? Surely the child is special. I have big plans for this child.

H: But Natasha certainly will not want to involve the child with the Avengers and even less with SHIELD.

F: As I said, this is already long planned.

H: How? You knew she was going to get pregnant of Steve?

F: I keep my eye always open, I suggest you do the same, Hill.

Fury withdrew, leaving Maria puzzled as she watched Steve and Natasha happy in each other's arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=128&v=rtOvBOTyX00

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more ♫

Christina Perri – A Thousand Years

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.5K 19
Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) decides to take Natasha's (Scarlett Johansson) advice, and date. Skeptical at first, The Captain then sets his standards t...
4.6K 157 30
How I imagine the timeline of Romanogers. Read to find out (post after Aou, before CA:CW) DISCLAIMER : I do NOT own anything inside except the story...
133K 3.2K 48
This is a story about Steve Rogers (Captain america) and Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow). This is a fanfiction of some missions made up and in between...
90K 2.2K 22
Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff have been teammates and friends for a while now. Years spent working, laughing, fighting and just going through lif...