Kiss me in the Rain

By Daredevilosa

Romanogers Romance. After the events of the Age of Ultron, Steve and Natasha lead the New Avengers. After a... More

Capítulo 1
Chapter 2
Capítulo 3
Capítulo 4
Capítulo 5
Capítulo 6
Capítulo 7
Capítulo 8
Capítulo 9
Capítulo 10
Capítulo 11
Capítulo 13
Capítulo 14
Capítulo 15
Capítulo 16
Capítulo 17
Capítulo 18
Capítulo 19
Capítulo 20
Capítulo 21
Capítulo 22
Capítulo 23
Capítulo 24
Capítulo 25
Capítulo 26
Capítulo 27
Capítulo 28
Capítulo 29
Capítulo Final

Capítulo 12

5.4K 160 43
By Daredevilosa

Clint was very happy to be on the way home. He was still eating the apple that he stole from Natasha, while piloting. He activated the silent flight, to not warn his wife he was going home, he likes to make surprises for her and the children. The brightness in their eyes is unmatched when they are taken by surprise.

Upon landing in the field of his farm, he opened the overhead compartment and took three gifts, before leaving the plane, he looked around to make sure no one had seen him arrive.

He went back to the house where Laura always plant flowers and gathered the best he find.

A small figure with braids was dancing in the room and decided to go to window and saw her father picking flowers. She watched him.

Clint heard her sound and looked up.

C: Hi sweetie. Shhh

Clint indicated her to stay quietly and she consented.

Lila: Did you brought something for me?

Those eyes of the little Lila Barton. Clint was a lovely father.

C: Do you think I would forget my little dancer?

Lila smiled.

C: Now go inside and don't tell that I'm here.

Lila ran to the living room, screaming.

Lila: Mommy, Mommy, Daddy is here, but told me to not say it.

Clint frowned, took his things and went into the house. Nathaniel walking holding the couch to keep from falling. Clint almost had an heart attack to see his son walking.

C: My God, Nate. You learned to walk. How about trying to walk to daddy?

Clint stretched his arms to him. Nathaniel or Nate, like Clint used to call him, grinned and pointed Clint.

Nate: Dadda.

C: Yeah, big boy. It's Dad. Come here.

Nate took two steps towards Clint and fell sitting, Laura arrived soon after.

Laura: He can only walking holding on things.

Clint stood up and looked at his wife.

C: But baby, he just walk, it was very fast, but he was coming for me.

Nate started to cry, Laura picked him up and walked to Clint to kiss him.

Laura: I missed you.

C: Me too, my love.

Clint took Nate from Laura.

C: What's wrong, buddy? Stop crying, it's okay now, it's okay.

Lila ran around her father.

L: My gift, my gift.

C: Oh yeah! I almost forgot.

Clint gave Lila her gift and she was super excited with her new doll.

Clint took Cooper's gift but he was not spotted anywhere.

C: Honey, where's Cooper?

L: Um, I think in his room.

C: In his room? Doing what?

L: I think using his computer.

Before Clint start to complain, Laura kissed his cheeks a lot. Their deal was that children would only have contact with technology when grown.

L: Honey, calm down, you have to understand. He's the only one without a phone is his class and he didn't have a notebook at home. This age he is now, is very complicated. You're not at home to deal with his crisis.

C: Crisis?

L: Teen Crisis. He don't want to do anything, everything is my fault or yours. He hates the farm, hate his brothers and you know...

C: Oh honey, this is all my fault. You did what you thought it was right. But he didn't even came down to see me, he always come.

L: It would help you two talk.

C: I'll spend more time at home, baby. Hold him and this for a minute.

Laura took Nate and the roses that Clint reaped.

L: You stole my roses?

C: No, no, I took them for you.

L: Clint you don't know nothing about gardening, I told you to not mess with it.

C: Love, love. Never mind, you can thank me later.

Clint ran up the stairs.

L: I'm not thanking you ...

Laura rolled her eyes because Clint was already gone.

Clint knocked on Cooper's door.

Cooper: Go away.

Clint entered the room.

C: Hey champ. Aren't you going to greet your dad?

Cooper: Whatever.

C: Whatever?

Clint sat next to his son.

C: Cooper, I know I spent a lot of time out.

Cooper: You're never here!

C: I know, I have a job.

Cooper: Yeah, you're an Avenger but I just wanted my father. You promised you would be here for my birthday.

C: Cooper, you are right, I've been busy with the world and let go of what was most important in my life. You, your brothers and your mother. I just couldn't let the world be destroyed, we wouldn't have the avengers, nor our farm, nor your mother or me. I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I can't promise never to lose it again, but I promise that I will make everything to not let that happen again.

Cooper: Is Natasha here?

Clint strange the question, because the only one who was always interested to see Natasha was Lila.

C: No, she is busy.

Cooper: She is with that doctor, right?

C: No, no, they are no longer together.

Clint noticed a small smile on Cooper's face and he was also blush.

C: You don't think she's too old for you, boy?

Cooper: What? Dad!

C: Natasha is old enough to be your mother, boy. You have to fantasize girls of your age. How's the name of that girl that always stares at you?

Cooper: Father, no, oh my God. She is weird.

C: I'll tell you a secret. The weird girls are the best people ever. They never bore you. Trust me.

Cooper: So mom is weird.

Clint stood and patted his neck.

C: Manners.

Clint went to his room and decided to take a shower. He leave the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, he saw Laura near the bed. She looked to him in a seductive way.

C: Baby...

Laura approached, putting her arms around Clint's neck and spread kisses across his face until it reaches his lips.

C: Ham... baby ...

L: Shhhh...

Laura continued teasing Clint until he hold her hands.

C: Honey, what you're doing? You are pregnant.

L: So what?

C: Honey, there's a baby, there's a baby inside you.

L: Clint!

C: I can't, I don't want to hurt the baby.

L: You won't. God, Clint, my belly is not even appearing, you always do that and I always say it's okay. Please, I'm pregnant and I have desires.

C: Oh yeah? And what do you want to eat? I'll do or buy for you.

Laura locked the door and put the key inside her bra.

Clint wasn't even blinking, he hadn't noticed how much he was already turned on. He satisfied his wife's desires.

...

Meanwhile, Steve wears his clothes and goes to the meeting room where he find Hill, Tony and Pepper. He almost breaks the door to open it.

S: Where did she go?

Tony and Hill looked at each other, confused.

T: Who, Dorito?

S: Natasha. Where is she?

T: Natasha? She is hospitalized and...

Tony reflected for a moment about the scene of Steve carrying and refusing to let her alone.

H: She must be in her room.

S: You know very well that she is not! Where?

T: Hey, hey, you're very exalted. Has Banner seen all your concern with his girlfriend?

Steve looked at him awkwardly.

Pepper: Tony!

Tony realized he shouldn't talk about Natasha and Banner, especially in front of Hill. Now he knows that Steve have feelings for Natasha. Hill is not stupid, so she noticed.

H: Natasha is on a mission of SHIELD, Captain. Do you have a problem with that?

S: She should be resting.

H: Well Cap, she was feeling better, she decided to go. What I don't understand is what you have to do with it?

Steve didn't know what to say.

P: Actually, I needed the opinion of Steve and Natasha on the new project that will be built for training and our meeting was scheduled for today, and I completely forgot, right, Steve?

Pepper invented at the time she realized that Steve was feeling cornered. Steve thanked her only with the way he looked ate her. He nodded. Hill didn't take the bait, but decided not to pursue the matter.

P: Well, without Natasha it's better postpone the meeting. The two leaders have to be present.

Pepper smiled at Steve. Steve agreed again and left the room.

Steve didn't know how he would get data from Natasha's mission. Hill wouldn't inform and Barton was out. He would have to wait her return. He kept thinking about her and why she left him behind? She could at least have warned.

The last night was incredible, Natasha belonged to him, and the next day she disappears without talking. Rogers, you fell again, Steve thought. Not this time, Steve finished his thought.

While Steve walked the halls, he crossed with Carol Danvers.

Carol: Captain.

S: Miss Danvers, please call me Steve.

C: So call me Carol.

Steve smiled.

S: Okay, Carol. I'm sorry I barely had time to prepare a place for you to stay. I hope you have been well treated.

C: Yes, sir. Tony and Clint helped me.

S: I have to report to the American army your rescue, they must miss your services.

C: I bet they do, sir, but I was wondering if I can stay here with the avengers.

S: Here? You want to be an Avenger?

C: Yes, I can help, I admire what you are doing and I joined the army for the same purpose of you. Protect american citizens.

S: We don't only protect americans, Danvers. I mean, Carol.

C: Yes, I know and that's why I want to join you.

Steve looked at her thoughtfully.

S: Well we could use someone with your skills, it will be very helpful in our team.

C: So is that a yes?

S: Let's get an Avenger room for you.

C: Thank you, Captain, thank you.

Carol jumped on Steve and hug him. Steve was embarrassed because he didn't expect that, but he smiled. Carol had something that made him feel good and no, it was nothing romantic, but fraternal. When he rescued her, he automatically felt responsible for her, like an older brother. Carol felt the same way with Steve.

The person who witnessed this moment Carol x Steve, was Sharon, who thought it was romantic got really upset. She turned to leave, but Steve saw her.

S: Sharon!

Sharon turned and waited for Steve.

Sharon: Rogers.

Steve was surprised she called him Rogers, but he didn't care, he can't read women.

S: I wanted to apologize for coming back and not talked to you.

Sharon: Is that all? OK, bye.

Sharon was turning, but Steve held her arm.

S: Hey, sorry. I didn't want to disappoint you.

Sharon: Who was that?

S: Who?

Sharon: That woman you rescued and was grabbing you.

S: Carol? She didn't grab me, she just gave me a hug. She wants to be an avenger.

Sharon: Oh and it is you who will make her into one?

Steve now noticed the aggressiveness of Sharon.

S: She just arrived, she spent a long time as a prisoner, suffering experiments and all you care is if I am going to make her an avenger?

Sharon felt bad with herself.

Sharon: Sorry.

S: All right.

Sharon: Steve?

Steve looked at her.

Sharon: What about our date?

S: Date? Oh the coffee ... Well, at this time it's closed. But we can have dinner.

Sharon: Great. I'm ready in 10.

Steve sighed as Sharon disappeared to get ready. No, he didn't want to go out today, he wanted to go after Natasha, but Natasha didn't care to leave him behind. For Steve, Natasha and Bruce are still dating. Steve reasoned that he must suppress any feeling or thought about Natasha. So yes, he will on a date with Sharon and he will try to enjoy the night. It can't be that bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 2.2K 22
Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff have been teammates and friends for a while now. Years spent working, laughing, fighting and just going through lif...
247K 4.2K 39
Natasha and Steve have been partners for a long time, but the undercover mission is nothing like the others! It's hard to keep track of the things th...
139K 3.3K 95
Steve and Natasha starts finding comfort in each other by unconventional methods. It works, but meaningless quickly becomes meaningful. Without eith...
28.8K 807 17
After being married for seven years, with two children Steve and Natasha started having fights more often and soon Natasha failed for divorce. But wh...