Official Thug Love (Part Two)

BestWriterK17 által

if you haven't read official thug love then youll be confused. so I suggest y'all go read that before y'all r... Több

Chapter 1
Dreams Part 1
Dreams Part 2
Dreams Part 3
Baby Girl
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not a Chapter
Chapter 20
Not a Chapter
Chapter 21
Not a Chapter
Chapter 22
Not a Chapter
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not a Chapter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not a Chapter.
Not a chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Go Follow Her!
Chapter 30
Not a Chapter
Chapter 31
Not a chapter
Chapter 32
not a chapter
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not a Chapter
Chapter 39
not a DAMN chapter
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Im Done.
not a chapter.
Go read my book!!
....
IM BACK!
Chapter 42
...
Not a chapter
Chapter 43
Check out my book!
Go LOOK

Dreams Part 4

9.1K 320 88
BestWriterK17 által

Lijaahs Pov

Kemiah- "Daddy can I go see my cousins?" She said tapping me on my forehead while me & aunna are laying down watching tv on the couch.

Me- "yeah go put your shoes on let's go see how your aunt is doing" I said sitting up. I looked at aunna & she shook her head no. I nodded & kissed her then got up.

Nyke's Pov

Kentrell- "Daddy is mommy ok? Why is she crying? he said rubbing liyah arm while she sleeping she still doing it again. This time she isn't screaming but she's crying. LaTrell is in his room crying because he thinks liyah is hurt.

Me- "Yeah son she okay & I don't know why she crying but go open the door" I said kissing his forehead & holding liyah hands. I put a cold towel on her head & went to see who knocked on the door. Right when I was walking out my room kemiah ran in fast as hell. She was finna say something to liyah but she stopped & looked at me.

Kemiah- "Uncle Nyke why is her crying?" she said putting her finger in her mouth & looking lowkey scared. I grabbed her hand & we walked downstairs. I dapped lijaah up & motioned for him to come in the hallway with me.

Me- "Lijaah man I'm getting stressed the fuck out. LaTrell keeps crying because he scared about liyah. Liyah & these... whatever the fuck is going on with her is gone make me go fucking looney & I ain ate. nigga I can't cook! I been giving the kids cereal but I don't fuck with cereal so I ain ate. I need help man. I said hitting the wall. This shit is crazy. I heard liyah screaming my name so we an to my room where she was. She was sitting up & sweating but she wasn't crying anymore her eyes we're just red. I hate seeing her like this.

Liyah- "Nyke you need to get this baby out of me because they keep taking her & th-they won't give her back & & he keeps coming back & trying to hu-" I cut her off.

Me- "Liyah I'm not saying I don't beivee you but who's taking the baby? How are they taking her when she not even here yet? You need to tell me what the fuck is up with you so I can know. It happens when you sleep & sometimes when you awake now what the fuck is going on!?" I yelled getting irritated. I wasn't trying to but fuck it. Lijaah shook his head in agreement & sat on the bed. Liyah put her head down & told me what's up.

Liyah- "Every time I go to sleep... I start dreaming it's not even like a dream it seems so real nyke like there's nothing there but me. Its pretty at first but then it gets ugly. Its red & I'm bleeding from my stomach & the baby is bleeding & my mom & grandma-" lijaah cut her off.

Lijaah- "Grandma? What you mean grandma? She been dead for five years liyah. I know you ain take it so good but you ain have to bring her into this" he said walking out the room. Liyah sat there shocked that lijaah walked out on her. I'm shocked myself cause he would never do that to liyah. They bond tighter than ours.

Me- "Liyah baby girl look. You just having dreams they not real. You know they not real because the baby not even here yet so how could anybody take her from you? You crying & scaring the boys & kemiah. LaTrell keeps crying because he think your hurt. Get up & go talk to them & next week we gonna go somewhere fun & get away from this Ight? I said kissing her forehead & helping her up. We walked downstairs & the first person who runs up to her is LaTrel then kemiah. They loooove liyah.

LaTrell- "Mommy you stop cwying?" He said turning his head to the side & smiling.

Liyah- "Yes baby I stop crying & hey baby I miss you kemiah" she said kissing them both on the foreheads.

Kemiah- "Aunty liyah when the baby come here?" She said kissing liyahs stomach & putting her ear up to it. Liyah laughed & said in a lil while. She looked hot & tired & then she started sweating. She got up & went outside.

Liyah's Pov

I started getting hot so I got up & wobbled outside. This the last time I'm getting pregnant fuck this shit. My stomach is huge & hurting. My feet is hurting & I done peed more than a drunk pissy nigga. I sat down & I seen somebody walking down the street towards my house. Am I dreaming or is this real? I don't know but they look familiar. As they got closer I realized who it was & instantly got mad.

.....- "Hey liyah I see you pregnant again... didn't you just have twins? Where's nyke?" Unique said smiling fake as fuck & about to grab my door knob to walk in.

Me- "Bitch if you even almost touch my door I will kill yo ugly ass. Don't think you my friend bitch I know you had something to do with taking me. Matter of fact you the one who cut me in my stomach knowing I was pregnant. You could've hurt my babies. & you so worried about my kids bitch where is your baby??" I said getting up. This bitch got me heated to even show her face around my block.

Unique- "Girl I'm not even worried about that baby or what you talking about I'm just here for nyke now where is he? I texted his phone but I don't think he seen it" she said licking her lips & smirking. This Bitch got some balls cause she know I'll fuck her up.

Me- "Bitch what you need nyke for? & why the fuck you got his number? You want me to cut you trick?" I said tying my hair up & getting in her face.

Unique- "Bitch sit yo pregnant ass down you ain gone do shit & cause I was gone take him from you one way or the other & you pregnant & can't do nothing now so yeah" she said smiling & walking in my house" I blacked out & punched that bitch in the back of her head. I got my knife out my bra & was about to cut the bitch in her face until nyke grabbed me & lijaah grabbed unique.

Lijaah- "LIYAH WHY THE FUCK YOU FIGHTING FOR WHEN YOU PREGNANT & BITCH WHY THE FUCK YOU OVA HERE & YOU KNOW WE DON'T FUCKS WITH YOU??!! Y'all kids go upstairs now" He said pushing her on the ground. I love my brother but he better what who the fuck he talking too shiiid...

Me- "I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO LIJAAH. SHE STARTED THE SHIT FIRST EVEN SHOWING HER FACE ROUND MY BLOCK TALKING ABOUT SHE GONE TAKE NYKE FROM ME. BITCH DON'T YOU KNOW I WILL KILL YOU?! FUCK THAT HOE ASS BITCH!" I yelled back getting out of nyke's arms then he grabbed me by my waist as good as he could because my stomach was in the way. Unique was holding the back of her head cause I decked that shit.

Unique- "Fuck you liyah I could do nyke better than you. All you did was give him three ugly ass kids. I can give him more than that & some better pussy" she said smiling.

Me- "Bitch whet? Nyke don't want shit from you & bitch my pussy have nyke calling me daddy so fawk you mean?" I said getting out of nykes arm & sitting down on my couch because my stomach started to cramp up. I looked up & all of them where looking at me with there eyes big. Ig because of what I said but oh well I dont care tha bitch got me fucked up...

Lijaah- "I didn't want to hear that nasty shit but unique get yo fake ass out here for I let liyah beat yo ass" he said lifting his eyebrow up. I chuckled but my stomach was still hurting so I went upstairs & layed down. I heard my door slam & I just laughed nyke came in the room looking mad as hell. ahh shit.

Nyke- "Why the fuck you tryna fight this bitch when you know you pregnant? Do you fucking think straight liyah? You could've hurt my fucking baby & you ova here fighting irrelevant ass hoes for what?" He said looking me dead in my eyes.

Me- "Nyke shut the fuck up first off & she walked dead in my house like she lived here then she called my babies ugly then talking about she can take you from me & all that other SHIT so you can shut the fuck up with that fufu SHIT you coming at me with. I dont got time now my fucking stomach is hurting!" I yelled to him & laying down rubbing my stomach. He looked at me crazy.

Nyke- "You better watch who the fuck you talking to lil ass girl & you know I'm not going no fucking where so why go all in for that? You gave me two kids & one on the way why the fuuuck would I want her? What she got that I want liyah!? Do that stupid shit again & I'll hurt you my damn self" he said walking out the room but stopped because I screamed. I got out my bed & fell to my knees.

Me- "Nyke I think the baby is coming" I said crawling to the bathroom. I don't know why the hell I was going to the bathroom but nyke picked me up & carried me downstairs. He told everybody to get in the car & he put me in the passenger seat & ran to the other side. He started the car & drove to the hospital.

*
*
*
*

Okay I'm gonna name the baby Kennedy unless anyone has a better name & I need a cute middle name so help me out so I can publish this chapter if I don't get no names I can't publish it so come on with the names!!!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

250K 7.9K 177
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
36.9K 3.2K 21
Hi this was originally an OS but I changed to a SS
31.7K 1.2K 13
August and Paris are finally living the life they wanted, a baby is on the way, and the wedding has finally arrived but when Paris's sister comes bac...
37.6K 1K 31
When Tykira meets Jerrelle everything is so perfect until she ends up pregnant. Everything seemed to take a turn for the worst. Read and see how Tyki...