Kiss me in the Rain

De Daredevilosa

Romanogers Romance. After the events of the Age of Ultron, Steve and Natasha lead the New Avengers. After a... Mais

Capítulo 1
Chapter 2
Capítulo 3
Capítulo 4
Capítulo 5
Capítulo 6
Capítulo 7
Capítulo 9
Capítulo 10
Capítulo 11
Capítulo 12
Capítulo 13
Capítulo 14
Capítulo 15
Capítulo 16
Capítulo 17
Capítulo 18
Capítulo 19
Capítulo 20
Capítulo 21
Capítulo 22
Capítulo 23
Capítulo 24
Capítulo 25
Capítulo 26
Capítulo 27
Capítulo 28
Capítulo 29
Capítulo Final

Capítulo 8

5.6K 174 54
De Daredevilosa

Steve closed his eyes at the sound of shooting. The pain he felt now reached such a way that he froze. Clint left the bow falling and prepared to run towards Steve, but he only put his hands on his knees and started laughing hysterically.

Natasha put her hands down and looked at all the drama of Steve Rogers. Steve hearing Clint's laugh, he realized he hadn't been shot. He looked back and saw a agent, with blood coming from his mouth, collapsed on the floor behind him.

S: I thought...

Natasha just looked at him. How could he think she had the courage to shoot him? And what reason would she have to?

C: I need the security footage, I need to show that to Tony.

And Clint was still laughing. Steve was breathless and still looking for Natasha.

S: You scared me.

Steve tried to remember that pain was such that he felt then. Besides the glancing shot of pain he took out there, the pain was internal. Disappointment pain of seeing Natasha shooting him.

N: I thought you would be more polite, anyway ... You're welcome.

S: You're welcome? You tried to kill me.

N: I saved your life.

S: You pointed your gun to me.

N: I pointed to the agent behind you.

Steve was still confused, he was just offended with himself for having thought that Natasha was going to shoot him. He was embarrassed.

S: Sorry... Thank You.

N: You would do the same for me.

Natasha smiled and shake hands with Steve.

S: You know I would.

They both smiled slightly. Steve looked around and saw that the base was almost completely destroyed.

S: Was for that, that I've been left behind?

C: Things got out of hand.

S: Did you at least found the scientist?

Natasha pointed to a guy in a coat lab layed on a computer with a huge hole in his back. Dead.

S: Fuck. Let's get out of this place then.

N: Language!

C: Yes, but we have a problem. Look at this.

Clint jumped into the central area where the computers were and removed the body of the scientist and pressed a few buttons.

One wall was easily opened, like a big window. There was a kind of capsule with a human figure inside.

Natasha and Steve approached.

S: She's alive. We have to take her out.

N: I think it is not a good idea.

Steve looked to Natasha.

N: We don't know for what reason she was kept there. It can be dangerous. Let's take her in the capsule.

S: We need something to carry the capsule to the jet.

While Steve and Natasha discussed a way to transport, Clint watched the woman inside the capsule beginning to move. She sat inside the capsule and pulled the wires connected on her body.

C: Guys!

Clint pointed to capsule.

Steve looked at the woman inside the capsule. She was scared and trying to assimilate what was happening. She started to get agitated, she punched the glass and she broke it with no effort. Once she was free, she understood that they were the bad guys that kidnapped her and she attacked Steve.

Natasha fired at her but the woman turned to Natasha and was undamaged. She flew towards Natasha.

Clint couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing. She flies!

Once the woman approach to Natasha, she pointed her hands towards Natasha and a strong light took over the woman's hands.

C: She has fireworks in her hands! Nat, watch out!

Before the lightning strikes Natasha, Steve came in front of her with his shield. The lightning struck the shield and hit the ceiling, causing it to fall. A large piece of concrete fell on the mysterious woman. Clint ran towards her.

C: She's passed out, but is alive. We have to take her.

S: What? She attacked us

C: We have to take her with us. Trust me, Cap.

N: We need to move, this place is going down.

Another concrete block fell.

S: Help me pull her out of the rubble.

Natasha and Clint helped Steve. Steve took the lady in his arms and started running toward the exit along with Clint and Natasha, while all behind them collapsed.

They managed to leave the tunnel, ran through the woods to reach the bikes. Steve found a way of holding the woman in his body, he mounted on his bike and sped up the best he could. Clint and Natasha followed them.

Halfway still had some agents shooting at them, Natasha was driving while Clint was shooting back and protecting Steve too.

They managed to reach the jet.

Clint ran to the driver's seat and turned on the jet.

Steve and Natasha accommodated the woman on a stretcher and locked her in for security reasons.

The doors closed and Clint took off.

Natasha looked at Steve's arm.

N: You are hurt.

S: From glancing. It's nothing.

N: Let me take a look.

Natasha looked at the wound and she noticed there was a risk of infection.

N: I'll clean up and make a curative.

Steve put his hand over Natasha. Natasha looked at him.

S: There's no need, I'm fine.

N: Sh... This can infect. We have 5 hours of flying ahead. I'll clean it up.

Steve had been defeated as in all battles with Natasha. He put his arm outstretched on a table that Natasha pushed to him.

Natasha ripped the sleeve of Steve's uniform to leave the area around free. She took gauze, spent hydrogen peroxide and began to clean the wound and the skin around it.

Steve wasn't feeling pain anymore, he liked the attention that Natasha was addressing to him. He watched as she concentrated on preparing the needle to stitch the wound.

Before drilling into his skin, she looked at him.

N: It's just a little prick but I bet you won't feel anything.

S: The serum does not protect me from everything.

Natasha looked at Steve and smiled. She started stitching the wound and lightly bit her lip while doing the procedure.

Steve noticed and remembered how much he loves to watch Natasha biting her lip. It was very rare, but he watched every time she did. Deep down he felt envy of those teeth. He wanted his teeth and his tongue to touch those lips.

Natasha had a small cut on his lower lip.

S: My turn to give some stitch there.

Natasha didn't understand, because she didn't know her mouth was bleeding. When she understood what he meant, she also understood in the wrong way. Steve noticed that his words had double meaning.

S: I'm joking, you will not need stitches.

Natasha smiled with relief.

N: There you go.

S: Thank you, Doctor. How much cust the surgery?

N: Hmmm... I promise to think about a fare payment.

Natasha teased. Steve smiled. Finally everything was good between them again.

Natasha sat next to Steve and looked to the woman on the stretcher.

N: Who is she?

Steve looked at her.

S: I don't know.

C: Her name is Carol Susan Jane Danvers.

N: Carol Danvers from the Army? I thought she was gone, actually I thought she was dead.

C: Me too.

S: Who is she? Should I know?

N: Carol Danvers is one of the veterans of the US Army, very smart, she was sent on a secret mission of NASA and captured by aliens.

S: Aliens?

N: Yes... Thor is an alien, don't forget that.

S: I know, but it still sounds like news to me. So she is on our side?

N: Maybe, but who knows what kind of experiments were doing to her there.

It was not long until Carol began to regain consciousness again. She began to try to free herself again.

Steve approached the stretcher.

S: Miss Danvers, everything is fine. My name is Steve Rogers, we rescued you from that place.

Carol looked at him and some memories flashes passed on her head, she was trying to remember what happened and trying to gain some awareness of what was happening.

S: Miss Danvers, I need you to calm down. We tied you so you wouldn't get hurt. We know you were kidnapped and they hurted you, but I am on your side, I'm Captain America.

Something in Carol's eyes lightt up when he heard Steve announce who he was, but she was still reluctant.

S: I'll let you go and we'll talk and try to help you.

C: Ham... Cap, a word, please? Bad idea, bad idea.

N: Steve...

Steve ignored them both and moved closer, he put the shield on the floor and pressed a button that unlocks her. Carol flew and hit her head on the ceiling of the jet, she was scared and she flew to the side and hit one of the cabinets that opened and fell with all the things that were on it. Natasha thought she was attacking and prepared to shoot.

Steve grabbed the arm of Natasha.

Steve watched Carol. Carol calmed down and landed on the floor.

Carol: Captain, it's an honor to meet you.

Steve smiled.

S: There is no need for such formality.

Natasha and Clint were amazed with the whole scene.

C: I have two news for you, guys. The first is that we area been followed by 2 jets...

S: And the second?

C: I'll be a father again.

N: What?

C: I'll be a father again, yes, I will be the father of 4 children.

N: And you tell it now?

C: Well, I ...

S: Clint, open the door of the jet!

Clint did.

S: and Clint... Congratulations.

Steve picked up his shield and jumped out of the jet to the top of the enemy one. Natasha took a long-range weapon pointed it to the other plane and fired. The shoot was accurate, brought down the enemy plane.

Carol began to feel dizzy and fell to her knees still dominated by medication administered at the secret base.

When Natasha pointed the gun at the second jet and fired, the trigger locked. Natasha threw the gun away.

N: Shit!

Natasha took the Clint's bow and took one of the arrows that had stuck a thin steel cable. Long enough to reach the second jet. Natasha shot, causing the jet to be stuck on their jet.

Steve began to break the glass with his shield. Natasha put a kind of hook on the still cable and began to slide by it to get on the jet that Steve was.

Steve managed to break and hit the pilot and co-pilot.

Clint was surprised to see that an aircraft had just appeared on the monitor. How he could not see this coming? It wasn't on the radar.

Clint looked in the rearview mirror and gasped. He heard only one shot.

The other aircraft fired at Natasha, but not hit her. It hits the hook that held Natasha.

The aircraft retreated while the body of Natasha fell freely and slammed into the icy waters of Alaska seafood.

sX7؀'

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

433K 10.3K 32
This will pretty much be a story about Steve and Natasha and their relationship. This is my second story and I hope you'll enjoy it. I'll do my best.
139K 3.3K 95
Steve and Natasha starts finding comfort in each other by unconventional methods. It works, but meaningless quickly becomes meaningful. Without eith...
98.8K 2.4K 33
"You are coming with me beautiful" Steve Rogers world dangerous gangs lead,Natasha romanoff a simple girl trying to live her life. Her father died bu...
80.5K 2K 36
After a failed mission things get heated between Natasha and Steve. However, after being forced onto a mission together will they make things right...