Circles (A Trey Songz Love St...

By Nalexia

Circles (A Trey Songz Love Story) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 5

2.7K 115 37
By Nalexia

Channel

"Sooooo?" Brittany asked as I looked through the rack of clothing

"Soooo what?" I asked as I examined a dress trying to figure out if I liked it or not. I held it out toward her and she scrunched up her face and shook her head.

"So how are you and Elliot? You guys went on a date and have been attached a the hip ever since" she giggled as she grabbed a dress from the rack and placed it in the bag they gave her as she entered the store.

"We're fine. It's really good to have someone else to hang out with ya know? He's a good guy" I looked over to see Brittany smiling from ear to ear.

"You should've listened to me sooner. I kept telling you this" she said and I rolled my eyes in response "So what do you think? Do you like him?" She quizzed

"I don't know, I guess I do. It's been such a long time, I kind of feel like I don't even remember what it's like." I said and she nodded.

"I feel you"she replied "Does he know about Trey" she questioned and the sound of Trey's name rolling off her tongue sent shivers down my spine

"No he doesn't." I stated

"Well are you gonna tell him?"

"No"

"You don't think he should know?"

"Why should he? It's irrelevant." I said walking away from a clothing rack with her right on my heels.

"I think it's relevant when he's one of the biggest superstars in the world." She gasped

"Look I don't wanna bring it up. He wasn't Trey Songz when I met him, so it's not like I dated a superstar. I dated Tremaine. I dont wanna talk about it when I'm reminded of him everywhere I go." I stated getting more and more frustrated

"You're not reminded about him everywhere you go." she said just as Heart Attack began to bellow through the speakers and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, let's just got try these on." I said making my way to the dressing room. I definitely didn't hate Trey, I  got over him breaking my heart a long time ago, but it still stung thinking about it. It hurt me knowing that he would do that to me. The blow would've been easier to take from anybody else, but Trey wasn't just another dude. Even though I was young, I didn't see myself with anybody else. He was paradise for me.

"Hey Nelly" I heard Brittany say as she knocked rapidly on the dressing room door snatching me out of my thoughts.

"Yea" I said pulling the door open.

"You okay in there? I asked how does this dress look on me?" I cocked my head to the side trying to examine the dress she was wearing, it was cute but it was just too boxy for her frame.

"Nah" I said shaking my head and she sighed

"I thought so too" she said before retreating back into her dressing room.

Trey

"Tanaya, can you just decide what you want please" I groaned as I sat across from her waiting for her to decide on her meal for the night. I was fresh off my Chapter Five tour and upon coming home, I was excited to take my girl, Tanaya, out but she was really about to get on my nerves if she didn't pick something soon. I had been starving since I got off the plane, and I was really looking forward to a meal and her company.

"I'm sorry baby" she said closing the menu "I'm all done."

"Are you sure? You didn't have to rush because of me." I said partially lying. I wanted to mean that whole heartedly, but the growling in my stomach wouldn't allow it

"Positive" she said giving me a reassuring smile. "So how was the tour?"

"The tour was great. I wish you came out with me for some if it."

"You know I would've loved to, but things just stared popping off with Lace, I couldn't put that on hold for six months." She said trying and I sighed.

"I get it" I said, even though I didn't. I never asked her for six months, I asked her for a week or doom even a few days, and it was still too much for her. I felt like a lot of things came before our relationship with Tanaya and it was getting to me, because whenever my job got in the way, she had a fit. I didn't want her to quit her job, I was proud of everything she was doing, but I wanted her to make a sacrifice for me every now and then. I wanted her to sacrifice things not just when it came to work, but when it came to everything. For the three years we've dated, I haven't seen my family on Thanksgiving or Christmas, we always had to go to her family, and if I tried to go on my own, it was a big ass dramatic scene. "I'm proud of you though" I said genuinely

"Thank you baby. I couldn't have done any of it without you."

"No, you could've. Lace is your baby, not mine." I said taking a sip of water

"Yea, but if you didn't get my foot in the door with the right people, I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am right now." She said

"Well, you don't need to thank me, I'd do it all over" I said causing her smile to widen.

"So, am I gonna be getting any bad news about the tour?" She asked after a few moments of silence. She had to ruin it.

"Why would you get bad news?" I asked leaning back in my chair and folding my arms across my chest.

"I don't know, you're around a lot of beautiful females and they're all throwing themselves at you. There's truth behind every rumor." She said softly.

"Look you need to stop reading those Groupie Tales. I'm not cheating on you. If I was cheating, I wouldn't beg you to come on your with me." I groaned, tired of having this conversation after every tour. I understood how my position would make her a bit insecure, but the lack of trust she had really bothered me.

"I'm sorry" she sighed "It's just hard sometimes. You're so far away, I just never know."

"Have I ever given you a reason to believe I was cheating on you?" I asked and she shook her head "exactly, and I won't start now. Stop pinning what your last dude did on me." When I met Tanaya, she was fresh out of a relationship. She left her last dude because he had cheated and started whole new family, without her knowledge, and she had a plethora of insecurity issues. We've been together for three years and I still can't get her to shake them. A part of me couldn't blame her, I was surrounded by females everywhere I went, but like I said, I never gave her a reason to think I would be her old guy. I answered her constant phone calls, and if I missed them for a reason, I always called her back. I never snuck around with anyone, if I had meetings with females, I always gave her the opportunity to be present. I didn't have any intentions on hurting her and I needed her to understand that before this broke us apart.

"I'm sorry, it's just that, it happened in your last relationship-"

"And that last relationship isn't this one." I said, cutting her off "I was young, and stupid, but I've changed. I'm not that kid anymore. I see what I want, and it's right in front of me. I need you to believe that." I placed my hand under her chin so she could be looking in my eyes, "I need you to believe that" I repeated before she gave me a small nod.

"I do." She said

"You sure?" I asked and she nodded again "Good." I said taking her hand and bringing it to my lips.
************

I laid in bed with Tanaya curled up into my arm, breathing softly against my chest. I had a good time with her tonight at dinner but ever since our conversation at dinner, I couldn't shake thoughts of Channel. I couldn't hole back and pretend that I didn't miss her sometimes, and but I couldn't be mad because I was the one that messed everything up for us. Sometimes, I still thought about what things would be like if we were still together. I really saw myself with her in my future, but that vision was shattered the moment she showed up at my apartment and found Vanessa there with me. She was a good one, and so was Tanaya, but Channel, she was perfect.

I felt Tayana shift in my arms and I smiled knowing that even though I may have ruined things with Channel, I still had a gem right here. She may not have been Channel, but with Tanaya, my future was just as bright. I placed a small kiss on her forehead before closing my eyes and letting the sleep take over my body.

This was just to give you guys a little update in Trey, I know it's short, sorryyyyyyyy. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!!

What do you guys think so far?

You guys like Elliot and Channel?

Trey and Tanaya?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1K 59
A story of how Keisha met Trey Songz and the sh*t they get into as a couple...
158K 4.3K 45
Adrienne is 21 years old and lives in VA. She is finishing up college to become a personal stylist.She has a four year old son named Xavier and a boy...
12.8K 413 29
Part One of Three Part Series! Sparks fly between a HS Graduate, who has a past of cheating boyfriends, and a celebrity, who is known for committing...