Fifth Harmony adopted me?

By Its_Ty_Webby

Dallas Sage just wanted a normal life. However her past held her back as she bottled everything up. Will the... More

Visitors?
You want me?
Goodbye old life, hello new one
Getting to know each other
Pranks and pizza
Can we tell em?
W-woah
Swiming and demi?
Him
#LaurenIsOurPrincess
Hey kitten
Oh joy...
Tour?
Uh yeah...
What are we going to do?
You gotta tell 'em
Court
Well okay...
The start of tour and so much more
Shhh it's a secret
B-Boyfriend...
Water fun
Uh oh
GUUUUYYYYSSSS
*Sorry guys*
An eventful day
I can handle myself
We need to talk
Untitled Part 29
Not giving up
Depression talks and midnight walks
What's happening?
I need your help guys!
Oh shoot
Nothing to show
She's awake
Not half bad

Jealousy and past people

4K 120 1
By Its_Ty_Webby

*Dallas's POV*

I check my phone and it's already 11, Alex fell asleep watching Big Hero 6, so I guess it's time to go back to the room. I'll come get this stuff tomorrow cause I have to get Alex. I lift her up and put her on my back, which was a lot harder than I imagined it would be. I have the key? Check. I have Alex? Duh. I hid everything else? Yep. Okay we're good, I make my way over to the door and get down the stairs as safely as possible. I get to our room and open the door quietly. I shut the door and see everyone sitting in our room staring at us.

"Uh whatcha doin?" I ask kind of freaked out.

"Well I think we all came to say thank you but it turned into a movie night." Demi answered.

I furrow my brows in confusion whilst laying Alex down gently and covering her. "Thank me?" I ask brows furrowed.

"Ah yeah for the stuff." Cam says like it's obvious.

"Ohhhhhh you don't have to thank me for that stuff, but you all like them?" I ask still kind of worried they wouldn't like them.

"Like them? I'm pretty sure we loved them!" Jade says.

They then all tackle me in a group hug, laughing as we almost tumble over. We calm down and everyone sits down and looks at me.

"Uh do I have something on my face?" I ask feeling my face.

"No but we want to know how tonight was." Ma says.

Oh gosh they know. I look at Demi nervously and she seems calm. Maybe they don't know?

"Um what do you mean?" I question nervous of what they're going to say.

"How was the beach? Demi said she dropped you off at an ice cream shop and you told her you were going to the beach to just walk around." Dinah says eyeing me a little.

"Oh yeah right. The beach was fine no one really noticed who we were so that was good I guess. Uh we just walked and talked. She got tired so I carried her back and she fell asleep." I answer as coolly as possible.

They all seem to buy it and Demi looks impressed with my story. I see Jesy looking at Alex and smiling.

"You got her something as well." She points out and everyone looks.

"Uh yeah, of course."

"What's the coffee charm for?" Ally asks.

"Oh that's how we first met, I was walking for coffee and bumped into her." I say smiling at the memory.

They all awe and then turn back to the TV. I took off my sweatshirt leaving me in just sweats, a sports bra, and boxers. I climb in the bed cuddling into Alex, then tell the girls goodnight before falling into a blissful sleep.

-The Next Day-

I'm awoken by shuffling and whispers. I look up and see the girls spread out in various places. Jade and my mom are on the couch, Jade practically on top of her. Jesy, Leigh, and Perrie all laying in a triangle, we'll sort of. Ally and Normani and cuddled up at the end of our bed. Demi is starfished across the other bed, and last but not least Cam and Dinah are cuddled together at the bottom of the bed Demi is on. Okay but they're all sleeping so who woke me up. Just then Alex walks out of the bathroom. Ohhhh.

"Good morning." I smile a little when she jumps.

"Gosh Dal you scared me. Good morning though."

I get up and ask if she wants to talk. She says yes then waits for me to get up. I get up and pick Perrie and Leigh up, separately of course, and put them on the bed. I then shove Demi over and pick Jesy up and put her on the bed. See exercise dose do your body good haha.

I wake ally up for a second to tell her me and Alex are going to get breakfast. She waves us off and cuddles back into Normani.

Alex and I through on some decent clothes and head to the Waffle House down the street. We get there and get our food and everyone else's to-go. We then stop by a Starbucks and get everyone's favorite drinks. I have no idea how we managed to carry it all but we did.

We get back to the room and I set down the drinks and bag of food in my hand to unlock the door. When we get in everyone looks wide eyed at us and looks panicked. We set the stuff down then get tackled in hugs.

"What are you guys freaking out about?" I ask worried.

"WHERE DID YOU TWO GO?!?" Dinah and ma scream at the same time.

"Uh t-to go g-get food and coffee." I stutter looking over at Alex who looks like she's about to cry.

She hasn't gotten yelled at yet and I know it's hard for Both of us due to our pasts. I grab her hand and lead her to the bed. When I look back up everyone's faces soften but our mothers.

"You didn't think to tell anyone!?!" Dinah says as she paces.

"You could have gotten hurt and we wouldn't of known where you were at!" Mom says looking at us with disapproval.

"Uh I-I did tell someone m-ma." I say not looking in her eyes.

"Who? No one knew." Dinah said and stopped pacing.

"I asked Ally if we could go and she stayed yes, well technically mumbled then cuddled into Normani but it's the same thing." I rambled.

"Y-yeah she asked then we got ready then left." Alex said finally calming a little.

Everyone looked at Ally and she looked down sheepishly. Normani pulled her into her side just before Al started talking.

"Uh she might've. I don't really remember I was tired but I think I remember her asking to do something vaguely." She says scratching the back of her neck.

Dinah and my mom visibly calm down after that was said. Everyone slowly started looking less anxious and I turned on SpongeBob.

"Oh uh we got everyone's favorite thing from Waffle House and Starbucks." I say going back to the episode.

Everyone ate as SpongeBob played till there was a knock at the door. Demi got up, answered it then came back and said we needed to pack up and be at the buses in three hours. From that point on people were in and out of showers and packing everything up.

I was done with everything and realized I still have to clean up the the roof. I rush to Demi's room to see if she's done and thank god she was. She helped me clean up and hide all the stuff in her bus. Talk bout an angel ha.

Everyone was done and we were taking all of our stuff to the busses. Everything was done in a half hour then we were back on the road.

-Skip Bus Ride-

The girls were in hair and makeup so just for the heck of it we asked if Demi's hair and makeup people would do ours after they got hers done, Yanno since there's only one of her. Luckily they agreed so we got to get all prettied up for fun. It took about a half hour since we did so when she was in make up I was in hair and vise versa.

When were were done I thought I actually looked good for once. I looked over at Alex and my jaw dropped. I didn't think it was possible for her to get more beautiful then she already is but woah. I told her just that too, did you know she's a cutie when she blushes? Well she is.

Not ten minutes later the girls came in to get us so we could go to sound check then the meet and greet. Everything went smooth in the sound check and now we are standing off to the side of the meet and great messing around with the fans.

A really pretty girl, not as gorgeous as Alex though, with purple hair and blue eyes walks up to us.

"Hey." She says innocently enough.

"Hi." Alex and I say at the same time.

"You should let me take you out sometime." She says with a cocky smile. Uh where'd that innocence go?

"Uh sorry I can't. Uh I don't think we're allowed to date fans of our moms." I say making up some weird excuse.

"What if I'm not a fan?" She asks still with that cocky smile.

"Then why are you here?" Alex buts in causing me to smile.

"I had to bring my little sister." She says pointing back at a six year old staring at us with big eyes.

"I'm sorry but I can't go on a date with you." I say smiling slightly.

She huffs and walks back over to her little sister that is still looking at us. I wave her over and she slowly but surely walks to us. I peek over at Alex and she is glaring at that girl still.

"Hey sweetie, what's your name?"

"My name is Beth!" She says proudly smiling, her front teeth missing.

"Well Beth what happened to your tiara?" I ask smiling at the confused face she made.

"I don't have a tiara." She says with a slight pout.

"What!? That's crazy princess are always supposed to be wearing a tiara. It has to be around here somewhere." I say looking around, I look up and behind Alex and behind Beth.

"Aha! It must of fallen off your head princess." I say acting like the tiara I pulled from my bag was on the ground behind her back. I set it on her head and she has a huge smile on her face. "There princess you tiara is back where it belongs."

"Beth get over here were next." The girl from before says.

"Thank you Dallas!" Beth says looking up to me.

"Anytime princess." I smile as she runs back off.

When I stop looking at Beth I see quite a few people watching, including the girls, all with smiles on there faces.

The line went pretty fast, some people flirted with me some with Alex. However the most recent person to flirt with me I think really pushed some of her buttons. Her face was red and she kind of looked like she was going to cry.

"Hey Al what's wrong baby?" I ask worried.

"It's... I don't know it's stupid I guess." She says looking down.

"Hey just tell me. I'm sure it has to be important if it's bothering you this much babe." I say lifting her head gently.

"I don't know it's just there are so many people that want you. I don't see why you'd want someone like me." She says looking down again.

"Someone like you? You mean someone so beautiful it's crazy? Someone that can make me smile without trying? Someone dorky and lovable? Someone whose cuddles I crave? Someone who gives me butterflies? Someone who had me falling from the first moment we met? You are perfect just the way you are. You are you and that is all I could ever want." I say quietly looking in her eyes. We walked away from the fans but not to far.

"I want to kiss you really bad right now." She says giggling.

"After the girls go on stage?" I giggle back.

She nods and we head back to where we were standing before. There are about ten people left in line. A boy about an inch taller than I am with short brown hair and hazel eyes walks up to us, we'll Alex. I figured he would just try to flirt with her like every other guy and girl did. However he pinned her to the wall and made her look at him. She gasped and her eyes got wide.

"Nathan..."

*************************************
💚Hey hey hey! So tell me how it is? Do you like it? What should happen I. The future? Anything you don't like? Comments on what you want would be great! Till the next time smile sunshines it's a new day! Tay the Lay-Zay!🙊🙈💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
5.6K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...
71.3K 2.4K 27
No matter what happens, you'll be by her side. Dinah/You high school AU. Heavily featuring other 5h members. -- I wrote this at 15 good luck
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...