Something About Her

By Beautiful_Ny

Yn/Yari Moss had to grow up quick in the mean streets of Chicago. Fending for yourself at the age of 16 is no... More

Prolouge
o1
Chapter o2
Chapter o3
Chapter o4
Chapter o5
Chapter o6
Chapter o7
Chapter o8
Chapter o9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter PD
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
New chapters!!!& Feedback needed

Chapter 21

4.2K 153 51
By Beautiful_Ny

Read my New book called Disrespectful [Ft. August Alsina].
It would make me very Happy & If it gets 300 reads by tommorow ill update all of my books.

••••••••

Also new book Cover or Nah? Comment on it please! Yes or No. & shout out to aurbandes for the amazing book covers.

••••••••••

Leave inline comments i like those. I read all comments too.

Enjoy. Excuse all mistakes.

Yari POV

He held the phone to my ear and i was giving off heavy breaths, indicating i was listening.

"Yari darling?"

I didnt answer, but the voice sounded familar. One that i haven't heard in forever. "Its me your father"

"My wha-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because how shocked i was. "No, My father is dead" I got out.

"No Yari, its me and im very much alive" He spoke again. I knew it was him. He had that same voice and everything.

"What's going o-" I was cut off mid sentence when Kirk took the phone from my ear and put it to his.

"Now lets talk biseness, Till i get what i want ill just keep her and have alot of fun with her" He said then he hung up. He tossed the phone into a bucket of water and i watched as the phone slowly started to short out.

He walked over to me with a smirk on his face. "Did you have fun when we, ya know" He whispered in my ear.

I scoffed. "We didn't do shit! You raped me!"

He shook his head. "No your bitch ass daddy did, thats what it'll look like anyways after i plant some evidence. That is if i dont get what i want." He chuckled. "I thought you knew me better. The police wont even believe your testimony after the obvious evidence they find against Daryl's ass."

"Because today i was with my daugter that lives with my sister catching up on things" He grabbed his things and walked towards the door. "And for the record, You" He looked down at my private area. "feel much better than your mother" He said before exited and closing the door.

I fiddled around with my fingers which were tied behind the chair i was sitting in. Kirk retied them after he did what he did to me. But he didn't tie them tight enough like last time. I managed to get my arms free but the knots on my feet were to tight but they weren't tied to the chair. I looked around looking for a way out, there were bo windows so the only way was the door.

I stood up the best i could and hopped to the door, which was pointless because it was locked. The phone sitting in the water caught my gaze. I hopped over to it, and took it to a far corner in the room. I poured the water out away from me so i wouldn't get electricuted. I took the phone out carefully, with an old towel that was in the room. I didn't want to touch it. I dialed Reiko's number because i knew hers off bat.

"Hheelloo" It answered. The phone didn't sound that good since it was just in water.

"Reiko, Its Yari. Kirk took me to an old warehouse and Nadia is helping him!" I talked loud so she can hear me.

"Whhhaaaattt? Yyn!" I heard her yell.

"Nadia helped Kirk find me! & He kidnapped me!"

After i said that the phone stopped working all together. "Fuck!" I yelled as i threw it against the wall. It was a prepaid phone so i knew they couldn't track it.

Reiko POV

I pulled up into Ana's driveway and my phone rang. I answered it not even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello" I answered.

"Shd Its Yari..... Kirrrrkk took meeee to " Is all i heard through all the staticing.

"What? Yn!" I yelled for her.

"Nadddiaa hellped him" Then i heard more staticing. "Kidnaaped me" Then the line went dead. My breathing became uneven as i panicked.

I ran into Ana's house getting stares from everyone, including Nadia. "Hey Ana, i need to talk to you" She looked confused. "Now in the kitchen"

I started towards the kitchen as she followed. "What happened?"
She asked.

"Yari called from somewhere" i told her.

Her eyes lit up. "That great! We have to tell the others!" She said as she started for the living room.

"No!" I pulled her back. I told her everything Yari told me about Kirk and those messages. Also about what he did to her, if she hadn't knew. I also told her about the phone call i had just recieved.

A tear fell down her eye. "So he has her?" she asked.

I sighed. "Thats what she said"
She wiped her remaining tears.

"We need to get Nadia to tell us where she is" She put her hair into a tight ponytail. "Im prepared to beat her ass to, even with my fresh sew-in" Ana said.

I laughed at her. "We save the ass kicking for later, When Yari can get a few hits in. Right now we just need her to talk and i have a plan"
I called Ray in the kitchen. We explained everything to him.

"When we get her" I handed Ray a rope. "I need you to tie her arms" I handed one to Ana "And you to tie her legs" They nodded on board with the plan.

We all walked back into the living room area. I sat next to Nadia eyeing her. "What?" She asked looking at me.

I shook my head. "Where were you yesterday?" I asked her.

"I was u-um a-at my Grandmothers house all day" She sttutered looking away.

I nodded and signaled Ana to begin. "So we're going to play a game of truth or dare" Ana said.

Anastasia POV

"So we're going to play a game of truth or dare" I said.

"Ill go first, Craig truth or dare?" Ray butted in.

"Dare"

Ray looked at Nadia. "I dare you to give Nadia a lap dance" He said.
"But we have to tie her hands and feet so she can't touch"

I looked to Ray, who was sitting next to me."That wasn't the plan" I whispered to him.

"But its easier and this way she can't try and run" He whispered back. I nodded and locked towards Reiko telling her to go along.

"Ok" Craig and Nadia both agreed. Ray brought Nadia to a chair and ties her arms while i tied her legs. Ray put on Sweet love by Chris Brown and we watched as Craig gave Nadia a good ass lap dance.

To be less suspicious i got some money out my purse and began throwing ones at Prod. "Damn, Dont forget we still in the room"

Everybody laughed as the song came to an end. Prod started to untie her but Reiko stopped him. "Actually, Not yet" She said as Me and Ray stood up.

I walked over to Nadia and slapped the shit out of her "Sorry I couldn't help myself" I said to Reiko.

Nadia gasped. "What was that for!?"

"What the fuck Ana!" Jacob yelled to me.

"No, dont play innocent we know what you did" I continued.

Nadia looked confused. "What did i do?" She asked.

I slapped her again. "Bitch i know you helped Yari's stepdad to find her!" I yelled.

Reiko pulled me away and stepped to Nadia. "Look, tell us where she is and you wont get hurt" She told her

Nadia looked shocked. "I-i dont k-know w-what your talking a-about" She stuttered obviously lying.

I groaned. I spotted a pair or scissors on the computer desk. I grabbed the and walked back to Nadia. I placed her ponytail in betweeb the scissors. "Now if you dont want me to chop this shit off i suggest you tell us what you know"

"Fine!" A tear ran down her face. "I just needed the money, ok?"

"She's at an old warehouse on 12th street, I dont have a key to get in. Only Kirk does"

I used the scissors to cut her loose and Rat grabbed his keys. "Well lead the way" I told her. I pulled her back by her shirt. "Dont forget i owe you an ass whoopin" After i told her that she looked like he just peed her pants while i laughed.

Her ass betta not be lying about this place.

Kirk POV

I pulled up at my sister's house and got out of my truck. I walked up to the front door. I knocked and she opened the door.

She gasped and pulled me into a hug. "Well if it ain't my little big brother Kirk"

"Hey Jewel," I greeted her stepping in. "Where my daughter at?"

"Her room, knock before entering. I never told her you were coming"

I nodded and walked around the corner being met with the white covered door. I knocked on it, waiting for a response.

"Come in"

I walked in and the look on her face was priceless. "What the fuck are you doing here!?" She yelled at me.

I chuckled. "Watch your mouth, i still am your father"

"No Kirk you stopped being my father when your bitch ass left me!" She yelled in my face.

I sent my hand across her face, hearing a loud smack. "Dont you yell at me Asia!" I yelled back

Tears ran down her face. "Fuck you!" She yelled before exiting the room.

I guess all teenagers moody.

•••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 17.8K 43
At the age of 13 she found her mate. A wolf who was not quite a wolf and a man not quite grown. He was her mate but she was not his. She was too youn...
Logan By Marie

Teen Fiction

10.7K 267 31
*TW* Contains topics and scenes of sexual assault, self-harm, abuse.* "You know you loved every second of it," I can feel the tears welling up as wel...
2.5K 54 40
A Beautiful 16 year old girl is a Sophomore in Highschool. She has had a rough childhood growing up trying to deal with her differences from others...
786 79 62
deep down everyone has secrets , deep down everyone is in pain. some people are just better at hiding it or feel like pain is okay. a girl who seems...