The Villainess's Oath: I'll K...

By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from... More

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Introduction
PART ONE
1. What's the name of the book?
2. It's a girl!
3. The failed engagement
4. A stalker?
5. The encounter with Mario
6. A calm night
7. His future wife
8. The wife's pet
9. Mario's hidden desire
10. Damsel in the distress
11. Let's fight
12. He's reluctant to get engaged
13. A Prince's thoughts
14. Look at the maids!
15. Put me down!
16. The blonde
17. You scared me!
18. Gay couple
19. Does he like her?
20. A misunderstanding
21. Revenge...
22. Pretty girl with a flower
23. One girl and five boys
24. Cannon fodder, little cutie
25. Loveinger Greywolf
26. Blossoming Love
27. Cynthia's curse
28. Then have it yourself!
29. Dewinn's note
30. Puppet Daughter
31. I wanna be an empress
32. His idol wife
33. I was loyal to you
34. Tears of love
35. A special person
36. A sleepless night (Special chapter)
37. Yours
38. Cupid Queen
39. Dylan (1)
40. Dylan (2)
41. Dylan (3)
42. Dylan (4)
43. Dylan (5) [Sahasra]
44. Dylan (6) [Finale]
Author's Note
45. Illegitimate son
46. Fury and Sherrie
47. Exposed!
48. Craziness (New year gift)
49. I'm sorry!
50ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Sahasra's Past
51. An unlucky day
52. Marriage partner
53. A conflict
54. Planting the seed of doubt
55. Autumn Beauty
56. Former Fiancé
57. Remove the ring!
58. Wake up!!!
59. Roses
60. Vinegar
61. Chocolate cupcake
62. Sad poem
63. Guarding her..
64. Only I can bully her...
65. Suffocation
66. Take the throne
67. Cute cat boy
68. Moment of truth
69. Love: step by step
70. Upcoming disaster
71. Let's end this
72. Unlucky... no, blind!
73. True villainess
74. Deal
75. Heavy heart
76. She cheated on you?
77. Fated Lover
78. Sick of you!
79. Imma kill you two!
80. Bullying
81. If it weren't for me..
82. Cabbage
83. Stop it!
84. Sweet
85. Bye bye single life
86. First date
87. I love him
88. Lost and found
89. Sharing is caring
90. Newborn baby
91. Source of happiness
92. Garfield
93. Friendship? Bullshit!
94. Let's date
95. Loving sisters
96. Love, kindness...
97. Let go!!
98. Orphanage
100.ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Perfect timing
101. Modern world
102. August & June
103. Poisoned
104. Undoubtedly..
105. The election
106. Spying on you
107. Blissful life
108. High Standards

99. A tragic past

41 5 2
By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

"What's wrong?" When Evelyn saw Zadhea's dumbfounded look, she became confused and began to think that something was wrong with that guy. "Is he alright?"

Zadhea swiftly put the letter back inside the envelope. "Nothing, nothing. I think I'll read it later."

Evelyn wanted to ask why but she couldn't do it as someone approached them, panting slightly. "Zadhea, you have to come with me."

"Sullyh?" Zadhea subconsciously stood up from the bench. Turning to Evelyn, she said, "Evie, this is Sullivan. He's in the same music class as me. Sully, this is Evelyn. She's been my best friend for years."

Evelyn smiled at him, feeling awe-struck. She had never seen someone as fair as him. He was so fair, super duper fair. Probably the fairest man in the world.

Rising to her feet, she greeted him with a slight nod. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Sullivan."

Sully returned her smile. "Nice to meet you too, Miss Evelyn."

Zadhea pursed her lips unhappily. "Oh, come on, why are you so formal? Aren't we all students here?"

Evelyn giggled. "Okay, then. I'll do it again." She turned to Sully earnestly. "Hi hi, Sully! Sup?"

Sully's mouth twitched. "Cool? I guess..."

The girls gasped in shock. "How did you know?" They asked simultaneously.

Sully brushed it off and said, "Evelyn, if you don't mind, can I take Zadhea with me for a while? We have to attend the music class now."

Evelyn waved her hand without hesitation. "Kk. Take her. I have to attend a class later as well. Bye, guys!"

On their way, Zadhea turned her head to look up at Sully as they walked side by side. "What's wrong?" She asked with concern. "Are we really going to the class now or... You are taking me somewhere else?"

Sully chuckled at her question. "You think I'm taking you on a date?"

Zadhea almost choked on her saliva. "Fool, I didn't mean it that way! I thought perhaps you have something important to tell me."

"We are going to the class," Sully simply answered as he kept looking at the road ahead.

Zadhea rolled her eyes, feeling annoyed. "Duh! I know where it is. You don't have to personally come to me to bring me there."

Sully bit his lower lip, feeling reluctant. "I... I have something to tell you."

Zadhea gulped silently. She felt like something was bad. "Wha-what is it?"

Sully turned to her with sparkling eyes. "I have a dream. On the day of the school concert, I want to fulfill it this once. I want to win and... For that, I want your help."

"Huh?"

"Let's go to the class first. I'll explain everything slowly."

"Hold on." Zadhea paused in her tracks. "You want my help to win the first place in the upcoming school concert! Is that right?"

Sully nodded hesitantly. "I have this crazy idea. I feel like you are the most suitable partner to make it come true. I have that feeling. You are capable. I feel it."

"Thank you!" Zadhea smiled proudly. Then her face turned serious again. "I'll help you but on one condition."

"Yeah. Tell me what it is," Sully said confidently since he didn't think she would ask for something he was incapable of.

"I... I want to know about your past. Simply, I want to know everything about you." Zadhea looked into his purple eyes, waiting for his response.

Sully's eyes flashed with sadness. Then he quickly masked it. "Why?" He looked back at her. "Why do you want to know about me?"

Zadhea felt flustered at his question. "Why?" She repeated before coming to her senses. "Of course, it's because I'm curious! You are my friend and you aren't human. So don't blame me for being curious."

"How much do you want to know?" Sully asked emotionlessly. "I can't possibly tell you everything."

"No. You have to tell me everything," Zadhea stubbornly insisted.

"Okay." Sully let out a heavy sigh. "Help me achieve the first place, and I'll tell you everything."

"Deal."

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

After the small ceremony of the Seniors' departure, Heidith met the president of the students' council for one last time before Vincenzo left for Italy.

"Congratulations."

"Thanks. I hope I'll pass."

Heidith shook his head at Vincenzo's words. "You've got to be kidding me. I know you'll achieve the first rank as always." He tapped on his shoulder. "Have a successful life ahead. Be a kind ruler."

"Kind? You mean cunning?" Vincenzo chuckled. "Heidith, do you know what's the difference between us? We are both handsome and smart. If we were the same age, there's no doubt... You'd be my best rival. But something is VERY different. It's your kind heart. You are such a nice person. Maybe too nice. Like too good to be true kind of person. Do you know being so good isn't good for you?"

"Why?" Heidith grinned. "Why are you praising me so much? It feels weird."

"It's because... Thanks to you, I could complete my last mission as the president without a burden. You didn't even complain and finished it very quickly. Also, just within a week. Last year, it took me two weeks to do that project. And I wasn't even the president. Despite the exams, the former president did most of the work. I only had a few things to do. But this time... I literally did nothing." He put a hand on Heidith's shoulder. "Brother, I have no words to express my gratitude towards you."

Heidith smiled. "It's nothing. It's my duty as well as a responsibility."

"Oh geez! Don't say it like that. Just tell me that you value me as your good elder brother. That way, it'll make me so happy. Don't say duty, obligation, and stuff like that."

"Oh-kay." Heidith nodded in a daze. "I really thought of it as my..."

"C'mon, Heidith! You really have to hurt me like that!"

"...Sorry."

"Nah, nah. It's fine, it's fine."

After a brief moment of silence, Vincenzo proceeded to ask, "About the next election... Are you planning to apply for the position of the next president?"

Heidith thought about it for a while. "I don't know. Maybe."

"You must. I know you are the most capable person for that position," Vincenzo assured him with a smile. "You'll be better than me, indeed. I'm selfish unlike you."

Heidith looked at him with a serious expression on his face. "It's human nature to be selfish sometimes. But as a future king, you have to learn how to be selfless for your people, you know. Furthermore, you aren't selfish, okay? And you were a great leader for our school. Thanks, brother Vincenzo."

"Yeah. Thank you!" Vincenzo felt at ease. "About the grand banquet after our exam results... You're gonna come, right?"

"Obviously," Heidith confirmed.

Vincenzo hesitated before asking, "Who'll be your companion?"

"Who else? I already have a fiancée. I'll bring her with me."

Vincenzo's face darkened at Heidith's words. "You mean Zadhea, right?"

"Yeah."

"Actually, Heidith... I wanted to tell you about this matter for a long time. I don't want to be gossipy like girls but... I do care about you. As an elder brother, I want to give you a tiny little advice."

Heidith frowned. "What is it?"

"Zadhea, she... I don't know why, but I don't like her. I don't think she's the one for you. You deserve better."

Heidith clenched his hands. "She's a good person. You don't know her that well, so how can you talk about her like that? Vincenzo, I think you should step out of my personal things. Don't exceed the boundaries."

Vincenzo sighed heavily. "Love sure is blind. I hope you'll understand one day. I wish it'd be less painful..."

Someone shouted from afar, making their conversation come to an end. Vincenzo left the school silently as Heidith avoided looking at him.

Their relationship became awkward, feeling distanced.

All because of a girl...

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

After the lesson was over, except for four boys and one girl, everyone else left the music room to attend the remaining evening classes.

"Sooo..." Sully rubbed his hands. "Let's begin."

Zadhea hopped to his side and sat next to him. "What kind of idea do you have? Please explain."

"It's like this. Take a look at this song." Sully gave her a wrinkled paper.

Zadhea carefully read it from beginning to end.

Auntie Jane
Has cookies
She feels sane
No worries

Auntie Jane,
Auntie Jane

Zadhea's face instantly dimmed like an old bulb. She gave Sully a look that showed, 'Are you serious?'

"Do you call this thing... A song?"

Sully blinked his eyes, confused. "What's wrong?"

"Aaaaah!" Zadhea held her head. "Everything's wrong! Everything! Gimme a pen. I'll write a song."

Sully was dumbfounded. "Right here? Right now?"

"Yeah. Now gimme!"

"Oh-kay..."

Zadhea scratched something on the white paper. Not long after, she put the pen down with a thud, exclaiming, "Done!"

"Really? Show me!" Sully poked his head behind her shoulder.

How can I forget you?
Even I can't convince myself to let go of you...

You are everywhere I go.
You are everywhere I see.
You are everywhere I hear.
You are everywhere I feel.

You are simply my everything.
My heart can't bear to part with you.
It's difficult, it feels like I have to rip my heart into pieces.

I scream for your touch.
I want to see through your eyes.
I want to see the gentleness, the love you have there, safely protected for me.

So tell me, how can I forget you?
To me, you are my everything.
My breath, my soul, my life.
When I forget you,
I'll forget about myself as well.

Love is a gift I cherish.
You taught me how to love.
Now I spread the love you introduced to me.

In others eyes, I see you.
You smile at me, my heart melts.
My hands unconciously move to aside,
So that I can embrace your warmth.

Just hug me, one last time.
Don't ask me to forget you.
How can I forget you?
I will forget you the day I forget myself.
Simply, you are my everything.

Please don't leave me silently.
One word is enough for me.
One simple touch is enough.
One gentle gaze is enough.
Please curve up your lips to a smile.
I want to look at your bright face,
For one last time.
To me, you're my everything.

Don't ask me to forget you.
How can I do that?
I will forget you,
The day I forget who I am.

Please hold on.
Hold on until I reach you.
Don't go, I'm coming.
I'm ready to live my life with you for an eternity.
How can we break our promise midway?
How can you leave me midway?
Wait for me...
I'm ready to be with you forever.

Don't ask me to forget you.
I'll forget you the day I forget myself.

There was a moment of silence until Zadhea broke it, asking, "How's it?"

Sully wiped a tear from his eyes, looking away. "It's too emotional."

"Gosh!" Zadhea rolled her eyes. "It's not that emotional. Maybe it is... Whatever..."

"Shut up!" For the first time, he snapped at her. Out of rage, Sully took the paper and ripped it to pieces.

Zadhea widened her eyes in shock. "Sullivan!" She gritted her teeth, fuming. "How could you?!"

At that moment, Sully finally calmed down. When he realized what he did, he froze in shock and disbelief. "S-sorry." Tears welled up in his eyes as he knelt on the floor, hiding his face in his hands as he broke down. "Sorry, I'm truly sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry."

"Sully!" His three friends rushed to his side and hugged him. "Don't cry. We're here." One of them even glared at Zadhea, mouthing, 'You're so cruel'.

Zadhea stood there, stunned and speechless.

Without making any noise, she silently turned around, ready to leave the room when she heard Sully's hoarse voice. "Wait!"

Wiping his tears using his shirt sleeves, Sully pushed his friends aside before running towards her. "Zadhea... I'm ready. I can tell you about my past... Now."

"No." Zadhea shook her head. After a moment of hesitation, she finally took his hands in hers before squeezing them. "You're hurt now. I don't know the reason. But I'm not desperate. I can wait until we take the first place. Meanwhile, I'll think of another song. Let's practice it tomorrow."

Sully nodded, feeling relieved. "Thank you. I thought you'd refuse to work with me anymore."

Zadhea smiled a little. "I'm not that heartless. Plus, I can understand your situation. Whatever it is, I hope everything will be alright with you."

"Thank you again, Zadie. You're such a good person."

"Oh C'mon. We're friends, aren't we?"

"Yeah. Friends."

"Okay. I'll get going."

"...Take care."

"You too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 495 26
"Beware that you become not the very monster you ought to slay." A shapeless, abstract entity of darkness in the guise of a human. A broken swordsma...
969 132 53
"What would you rather? Floating in eternal darkness or...serving me? As my champion?" "Honestly? Neither, why in the world would I choose to be a se...
14.6K 1.9K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...
2.2K 452 30
"̷私はここの悪魔です Watashi wa koko no akumadesu. "̷ Original Title of Book: We, Twisted Ones Cover by: (myself) @iisbeissues_2017 Theme song; SIAMES- The Wo...