Seventeen Stories

By Mingyu_fangs

This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen memberร—reader. Short and sweet Happy Read ๐Ÿ’› (#1 in doky... More

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 02)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 03)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-04)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Prologue)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-02)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 03)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter 04)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 07)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-08)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)
Seungcheol -Bad Senior (Chapter- 10)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-11)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 12)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 13)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 14)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 15)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 16)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 17)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo - My Strange addiction (Chapter- 01)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 2)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 03)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 05)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 06)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 07)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 08)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-09)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 10)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 11)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 12)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-13)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 15)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 16)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 17)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 20)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 21)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 22)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 23)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 24)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 26)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 01)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 02)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 03)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 04)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 05)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 06)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 07)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 08)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 10)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 11)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 12)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 13)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 14)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter: 15)

Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 09)

154 9 6
By Mingyu_fangs

Roaming through the grocery you were looking for milk with cart. Seeing you depressed all the while your mom sent you to buy some groceries. But there you met mingyu.

'What a Co incident y/n!'

You sighed looking at him. It's been weeks since you don't see him. You even barely had a talk with him. You wanted detachment so bad hoping this phase will go away soon. But it didn't help.

'Buying groceries for home. What a good girl you are!'

You couldn't say a thing to him. It felt very awkward to you. But mingyu seemed very normal like nothing is wrong with you.

While taking the groceries to home he helped you. On the street while passing through a floral cafe you kept looking at it zoning out.

'Y/n! What happened?'

He asked. You looked at him saying nothing and walking home afterwards. It's years ago when you asked mingyu to take you on a date since you never dated anyone. You jokingly said but you actually meant it. It seems that mingyu forgot about it. While following him home you kept looking at his back. You are with him since childhood, still he-
Well he never promised that he would stay always. You are his friend and he is hundred percent doing his job. He checks up on you as a friend. If you call him he will come anytime. He is freshly doing everything as a friend. Sometimes the skinship is so much that you misunderstood things. He is not you boyfriend but somehow sometimes you got the misconceptions from his behaviour.

See he didn't do anything wrong. All problems are with you, your mind. Just sometimes you feel betrayed thinking he was so close with you that you almost thought you are someone important to him. But it was just he is nice and friendly. The old hickie that's still on your neck is sign of friendship.

'Gyu! I can take these home. Thank you.'

You took the goods from his hand and started running. Mingyu was surprised at your behaviour that he couldn't say anything. But due to running you stumbled on the street and all the oranges spread out on ground.

Mingyu came running and started picking them on basket.

You also squat down on the street. Mingyu thought you were gonna pick the fruits. But You started crying loudly all of a sudden. Mingyu looked at you once and then kept picking them silently. After he was done he kept standing near you but didn't ask anything. He knew you were frustrated about something. He didn't want to bother you by asking. He felt so bad but couldn't do anything. If other time he would just do something to make you laugh. But somehow he understands. The reason you are crying for, it's no one but him. But still as you never said anything clear to him he cannot take any action regarding that. Also he knows pretty well that you are too perfect to for him.

After going home you hurriedly went to your room and shut the door off making loud sound. Mingyu knew you were angry with him but he didn't have anything to do. Putting the fruits in table he went home.

_________________________________________

You were trying to study in the rooftop at afternoon. It's a very good reference book for your thesis but you kind of losing attention time to time.

Your mom just went at work for a meeting. Before going she made you cup of tea. It's not half finished yet. You were too sad to remember anything or having tea.

A scene from Mingyu's bedroom caught your attention when the curtains in his room started blowing.

Mingyu was playing guitar in his room. But there was someone else. A girl was sitting on his bed listening to his guitar. You thought it was mira at first. But it was a different girl with short hair. After a while she told something then mingyu gave the guitar to her and helped her play. You got upset the way he was very close with her. You sighed and went to other part of rooftop. You didn't want to see more. You felt bad for mira too. What did she do to deserve this? Why mingyu can't even take anyone's feeling seriously? You thought finally mira is the one as she stayed longer than the other usual girl mingyu dated.

You tried to concentrate on studies but your eyes got filled with tears.

It's not like you are jealous. You are just sad. Sometimes you think that you are responsible for your suffering. That you are over dramatic that you are crying all alone without knowing what exactly you want. You feel messed up inside and out.

'Y/n!'

You looked back hearing the familiar voice. Why is mingyu here?

'Studying?'

You didn't reply. Still there were tears in your eyes.

Mingyu stood leaning on the railing.

'What's wrong? What happened?'

'Nothing.'

You replied shortly.

'There are literally tears in your eyes. What do you mean by nothing?'

He asked.

You didn't reply and kept walking randomly.

'Y/n!'

Mingyu came near and held your hand tightly.

'What?'

'What happened? Where's aunty? You guys had fight?'

'No.'

'So why are you crying?'

'Leave my hand mingyu.'

You tried to remove your hand from him but he didn't let you go. Suddenly you didn't want to see him. You felt grudge in your mind. It felt so bad thinking he was just with any random girl just some minutes ago. And now asking you things like everything's ok. Everything's actually OK from his perspective and it hurts you more that he will never understand.

'No. I'm not gonna leave your hand.'

You lowered your face so that he wouldn't see you crying. You tried to hide it but it didn't work. Mingyu tried to see your face even more holding both of your hand tightly.

'What's wrong y/n? I know you are angry at me with something. Tell me y/n what did I do!!'

You were sobbing without replying. He left your hand and held your face.

'Y/n please listen. I know it's me. What did I do wrong?..'

'N-noo!.. y-you won't understand.'

'I will y/n. Tell me I will understand.'

You still didn't tell him and Continued crying.

'You want to fight with me? OK go ahead. Beat me up I'm ready.'

You told after a silence

'H-how is mira? How is your lovelife going?'

Mingyu sighed wiping your tears gently with his thumb.

'Well we broke up.'

You looked at him with disbelief. Removing his hand from your face you said

'Are you serious?'

'Hm.'

'What?.. how could you do that to her gyu? I thought you two are real thing. But you are still the same.'

'Y/n! None of us was serious. It wasn't a real thing.'

'I don't understand. I have never dated anyone but- but is it that easy? To just break up with someone who you got real close with? You don't feel bad?'

'Y/n!'

Mingyu held your shoulder sighing

'It was mutual. She didn't want to continue it either.'

You looked at him questioning.

'Why?... am I involved in there?'

'Y/n let's talk about it later.'

'Am I the one who you guys had problems about?'

'What are you saying y/n?'

'I know gyu! I stayed in your house for about two weeks. She might got the misconception.'

'No. You aren't responsible in here. Don't ever say that.'

He went to the railing and held it looking outside.

'She felt insecure. Wanna know what did she tell the day before breakup?'

You couldn't see his face as he was turning his back to him. But he sounded 
Gloomy.

'She said she believes that I'm in deep love with you.'

You were shocked at this.

'She can't be in a relationship who's heart belongs to any other girl.'

Mingyu turned to you. You were standing there all shocked.

Looking to your eyes he said

'Tell me y/n, is it that obvious that people will roam with me and will get to know that I love you?'

'W-what do you mean?'

'I know it's not obvious at all because you yourself don't see it. How come any other person will?'

You didn't know what he was exactly saying. Then you thought why would he actually fall for you!

'Hm!'

You said as giving validation.

'I don't see it. How come she did!? It's crazy to even think this. Yes you are right. How can you love someone ordinary as me! I'm not even pretty like the girls you date.'

You felt very childish saying those. Mingyu kept staring at you after what you said. He hid a sigh and came near you. Putting his hand on your shoulder he smiled a little and said

'I think it's the best for you that I don't love you. I'm a very nasty person. I wouldn't make you happy.'

He was gonna leave but then turned back to call your name out

'Y/n!'

.
.
.
'I have never seen anyone prettier as you.'

'You are stupid.'

You said.

_________________________________________

Your ticket is ready. It's just couple of weeks before you leave.

Wearing the black dress you were thinking it was probably gonna be the last party you will attend with mingyu.
After everything you still have a Ray of hope that that maybe one random Tuesday mingyu is gonna change his mind and call you to go out.
With all the pain in your heart you think about this everyday.

You think you wait for something, something to happen really bad. But don't know if it will ever happen. You just hope one day you will forget all the good memories with him and move on. Or maybe one day he will turn his mind and start loving you. Lol! You think too funny!!

The bell rang and you flinched while combing your hair at the sound as you were thinking something deeply.

Going downstairs you opened the door. Your mom has gone your grandma's in the morning. It took a while opening the door. As expected mingyu was there.

Your make up was half done and you are doing make up after very long. You keep very busy with studies and work. But this time you wanted to attend this party appropriately since it's the last party with mingyu.

'I thought you are ready.'

He said being upset.

'I'll need some more time. Want to wait and have coffee?'

'You will make me?'

'Hm.'

You quietly went to the kitchen for making coffee. Mingyu followed you while looking at you straight. He came to you and held your hand

'I'll make us coffee now. You go get ready.'

'Why? Am I looking that ugly with just foundations?'

'Yes you are looking like a pale ghost.'

You still were standing there.

'Why are you still here?'

'Why I need to go now? You hate me that much?'

You asked like a desperate ex. Mingyu laughed out saying

'It hurts to see you working for me.'

'What?'

'Come on y/n! You are getting ready. In between that I don't want you to make coffee for me.'

'I won't be here to make you coffee anymore.'

Mingyu looked at you. You added

'And I know it will break my heart everytime I will want to make you coffee and see you sipping it in front of me. But you will not be there.'

You said sobbing while wiping your tears. Mingyu felt so hurt hearing from you. But he didn't respond. You went to your room for the rest of makeup. Mingyu came after some minutes with coffee.

'Here's coffee for my princess.'

'Where are you going?'

You said when he was gonna leave your room.

'It's okay I'm waiting downstairs.'

'No. Stay here.'

You said looking at him through the mirror while blushing your face.

To be continued...
Vote and comment
Words count: 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.1K 31
๐Ÿ”ž - - Short Seventeen mature fanfics for every member -most impressive ranks #woozi 7th ๐Ÿ… -M.I.R #dino 5th๐Ÿ… -M.I.R #dino 2nd ๐Ÿ… -M.I.R #vernon 5th...
122K 2.1K 29
โ› ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง โœ [ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ! ] โ–ธ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ โ–ธ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
30.3K 485 33
collection of imagines and adorable stories that makes you fluttered, happy and it'll take away your boredom ~~~~~~~~~~~ enjoy reading!
477K 8.8K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3