My Husband Is Gay

بواسطة Amanda_Odiakose

"When is the interview beginning?" she asked after accessing him from top to bottom. "There would be no inte... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Chapter 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67: Lets start over Amelia
Semi finals
Finale

Ch 58

54 4 1
بواسطة Amanda_Odiakose

She felt her world crashing down when she heard him say those words. Her breathing stopped for a second and she had to remind herself how to breath

Staring in his eyes, she didn't see hatred. Betrayal, that was what it was. She couldn't take it. She wanted him so bad that she had to lie. This was what she wanted to avoid, but it all back fired.

Her lips trembled as she fought the urge not to cry"Xavier what are you saying?"

"You heard me. I don't see any use in being in a fake Marriage. Maybe I had a reason back then, but I don't have any now"

She swallowed hard, trying her best to process what he said. It was too much for her.

"You can't divorce me," she let out as she blinked the tears away from her eyes.

"And why is that? "

"We still have a month to the end of the Marriage," she said and he scoffed.

"I don't care about that"

She shut her eyes briefly, taking a deep breath. "You forgot what the contract said. What will happen when one of us tries to breach the contract"

Xavier glared at her and walked away. It was obvious he was always frustrated and Amelia hated the probability of him hating her. This was not what she wanted when she decided to keep the truth away from him.

What she wanted was for Xavier to get his memory back and he will remember how much he loved her, but now the exact opposite of what she wanted to be had happened.

Rage coursed through her as she thought of the person who could be responsible for this. Lucas. A glare appeared on her face as she went to her room to get ready.

She was going to give Lucas a piece of her mind for not waiting for her plan to work out before.

After getting ready, she took one of the cars and drove to Lucas's office to pour her heart out.

****

"What did you do Lucas?!" She yelled at him after barging into his office.

"What do you mean". He pushed his chair back as he looked at her in Astonishment.

"You told him about it even after what I told you?"

"Told who what?"

"You fucking told Xavier our marriage is fake? How could you be so heartless?

Lucas was taken aback by what she said.

"Now he wants a divorce" she let her tears stream down her cheek. "He hates me now" she rummaged her hand through her already messed up hair.

"I never told Xavier anything about the marriage. I haven't even spoken to him today"

"You bloody liar" she poured her heart out. "You are the only one who knew about the fake Marriage"

Lucas scoffed. "You think I was the only one who knew? Think again" she said and she stopped crying.

Stephenie knew, but she knew she couldn't do something like that.

She sat on the seat opposite Lucas and cried hard. "I am so confused. I love him so much and I don't want a divorce. He said he loved me too"

"Love never dies. Even though he forgot about you, there is a chance he can still remember the love the both of you shared"

"Well apparently he doesn't remember and he thinks I am a liar"

Lucas sighed. " He is going to have your head"

"But you will still be his brother, but I will no longer be his wife. Who loses the most?"

"If you don't want him to leave. Maybe you should do something that can make him stay"

"Like what?"

"I haven't gotten married before, have I?"

He said and Amelia rolled her eyes in frustration.

"Have a nice day" she grabbed her purse and walked out of his office.

******

That night, Amelia kept pacing around in her room. She had tried sleeping, but it was almost impossible. There was no way she would let her husband go like that. She wasn't sure she would survive such a heartbreak.

A thought came to her mind. Lucas did say she should something to make him stay. She opened her closet and took the lingerie Daphne gave her when she was going on a honeymoon with Xavier. To think of it, she had never used it once.

She slipped off her normal nightdress and wore the lingerie. She was desperate to get Xavier and she was also very nervous. The thought of him rejecting her made her feel that way.
She undid the messy bun that her head was wrapped in and let it cascade down her shoulders

After succeeding in steadying herself, she walked out of her room and made her way to Xavier's room. Her shaky hand knocked on the door as her heartbeat increased so much that she heard it.

There was silence at the other end for a while but she soon heard footsteps and her heart almost exploded.
She adjusted her hair and her lingerie that barely covered her thighs region, but it wasn't too extra

Xavier opened the door.

"Amelia what...." He tried to speak, but one look at her from top to bottom, and his words flew out of his head. He immediately lacked composure.. "are you doing here" he managed to finish his question.

Amelia walker and stopped very close to him with both of her hands behind her.

"I came to plead with you too" she looked up at him, speaking in a flirting tone.

"To do what," Xavier said in a gravelly tone. He tried to move away from her because the space between them was so little, but she held him by the hand, stopping him from moving an inch. The space between made him feel heated inwardly.

He couldn't understand his body anymore. No woman had ever been able to turn him on, but she was different. One look at her in that lingerie and his mouth went dry.

His heartbeat increased and he instantly felt nervous. That was something that hardly happened to him. He was very organized and composed, but at that point, he wasn't in his right sense.

"I just uhm" she brought her hand to his chest. "You look nervous"

"I'm not nervous," he let out in his defense.

"That's good" she gave him a flirty smile.
"what do you want?"

"Well, since the marriage is going to be over in a month. I don't see why we should end it on a bad note"

"You lied to me," he asked trying to keep his cool because she was very close to him now. He felt his shaft throhbing in response. That was so strange.

"If you got married to one of your Boyfriends. You know they love you, but they get into an accident and lose their memory. Won't you do anything to keep them close to you? If I had told you the marriage was fake, you would forget about the love and call off the marriage just like you are about to do now"

Xavier said nothing. She was right. There was also a chance he loved her hm because anytime he look into her eyes, he felt something. He couldn't even hate her when he found out she lied to him.

Looking down at her, he felt he was going to go insane. The lingerie she wore was part of the reason.

"So you don't have any right to be angry at me"

"I am not angry at you"

"Oh really " she smiled. "Then kiss me," she said and Xavier swallowed hard. "If you are not angry at me, then kiss me"

"It doesn't work that way"

"We are married. How else is it supposed to work"

"It's a fake marriage"

"But we are still married. Aren't we?" She cupped his chin, raising her legs to get to his level.

"Kiss me," she said with seductive eyes. Xavier couldn't resist anymore. The urge to kiss her grew and he found himself pulling closer to her and in no time, they were already kissing each other.

Amelia took his lips into her mouth, kissing him hungrily. He kissed her passionately as he wrapped his strong hands around her waist, heaving her closer to himself

Amelia didn't hold anything back she moaned into his mouth, already stimulated by his touch.

Xavier wanted to stop. Things were going too far, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't pull away from her. She was too irresistible and he couldn't imagine stopping this.

Her hands held the bottoms of his pajama top and began to undo it. She pulled it off completely, revealing his perfect body. Pressing her chest against his chest, she continued kissing her.

Xavier found himself undoing her lingerie. The clothing made him go insane. He desperately wanted to see how she looked naked. He had always been that.

He had seen a lot of naked women, but he had never been stimulated by it. There he was, fantasizing about seeing his wife naked when he had tried his best to hate her.

She slipped her lingerie off and stood stacked naked in front of Xavier.

"Fuck" he groaned as the heat coursed through his body. He wanted to touch her so badly, but he had no idea where to start from. He had never been with a woman before.

Amelia understood his confusion. Still looking at him, she guided his hand to her boobs.

Xavier's eyes darkened instantly. It felt strange holding one.

He squeezed and watched as she pushed her head back. He pinched her nippled and she reacted just as he had presumed.

"Oh Xavier," she moaned with her head pulled back. He brought his lips to her mouth once more and after some time he lifted her from the floor and placed her on the bed.

He resumed with her breast once more, licking, biting, and sucking.

"Yesssssss," She said amidst a moan and Xavier was happy that he could make her feel the same pleasure he felt.

He did the same to the second breast.

"Just like that" she whispered.

After some time, she stopped him. It was time for her to return the pleasure. He pulled his pajama trousers off, revealing his shaft.

She started by going in circles with her tongue on his cap and it made him go insane.

She was teasing. How dare she torture him like that. He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her hair and guided it down her shaft.

Her warm mouth sucked his shaft and he almost lost his mind due to how hot it was. "Fuck Amelia" his voice had changed so much due to how much pleasure he felt.

No one had ever made him feel the way she made him feel.
Watching her head go up and down his shaft added to his pleasure. He pulled her hair up, helping her to keep it away from her face.

She looked up at him giving him a slight smile.

"Don't do that Amelia" He groaned and she feigned ignorance.

"Don't look at me like that. You might make me go crazy"

She removed his shaft from her mouth and leaned closer to him. "I want to see you go crazy"

Xavier grabbed her by the waist and flung her around. She bit her lips as she looked at him, waiting for what he was going to do.

He kissed her breast and trailed it down until he got to her the entrance of her mound. The moment his tongue made contact with her cunt, she bit her lips.

"That's it, Xavier, right there," She cried out closing her eyes as she let herself enjoy the feeling of his touch.

He flicked his tongue around her mound in a circular motion, then he began to suck her cunt. After some while, he brought his finger to her entrance and inserted it there. For someone who she had to guide to touch her breast, he was doing quite well.

She felt an orgasm building up. "Xavier" she shook violently as he it coursed through her body like a huge wave of pleasure. "Oh my God" she breathed out, trying very hard to catch her breath. It felt like she ran to heaven and came back in a short while

Xavier brought his lips to her lips and he kissed her, letting her taste her saltiness. He placed the tip of his shaft on the entrance of her mound and she bit her lips, waiting for the pleasure that came from that.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4M 42.7K 70
Highest Ranking: #3 fiction "What were you going to say to her?" He looks down at me. "That we're not in love." I say in a duh tone. He smiles and l...
43 5 1
Everyone deserves love... Where did I go wrong? ...
24.5K 847 39
William is a wealthy and powerful business tycoon married to an educated, simple, and middle-class girl named Amelia. After marriage, Amelia graduall...
436 70 17
Yes, she's not wrong. I don't deserve Hazel. I don't even deserve a single drop of love. I shouldn't even start that fuckin game. It's all my fault n...