Coming Into Your World I Fell...

Por LisbethLemonPuff18

Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not... Más

Welcome!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
Season 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

13

318 7 0
Por LisbethLemonPuff18

It was the end of school as Mason was walking with Aidan. "Sleep over at your place tonight? That's be awesome!" Mason says with a smile as he turns to Aidan as they were walking out of the school. Mrs. Damocles claps her hands then says, "Come on, hurry up! I don't have all day!" Mason frowns as he slaps his forehead and he turns to Aidan, "Except...I can't...I...I have to help my parents in the bakery." Mason explains as him and Aidan both walk out of the school.

"Again? But you've been helping them all week!" Aidan says as he follows Mason out of the school while Mrs. Damocles watches them walk out. She then turns to Adriana, Nina, and (Y/N) who were all walking together. "Online gaming battle? I'm free!" (Y/N) says to Nina and Adriana with a smile as Adriana and Nina both say, "Cool!"

Nina then says with a smile, "Wait till you check out my weaponry. You won't stand a chance either of you." (Y/N) smiles when Mrs. Damocles claps her hands again and says, "Come on, chop-chop, hurry along now!" (Y/N) slumps her shoulders knowing what Mrs. Damocles was about to do after everyone leaves as (Y/N) turns to Adriana and Nina.

"I forgot. I've got to do something with my parents." (Y/N) explains as Nina and Adriana both say, "Again? But we haven't played all week!" The three of them walk out of the school while Mrs. Damocles closes the school doors.

I was now Lady Noire while Mister Bug and I were headed to the park. As we see Mrs. Damocles in her superhero outfit as she tries to grab the kitten that was stuck in the tree. She holds her hand out only for the kitten to bite her and Mrs. Damocles groans in pain.

As she then falls out of the tree along with the kitten. Mister Bug quickly throws his Yo-Yo to Mrs. Damocles's ankle wrapping it around her ankle as he pulls her up. As Mrs. Damocles hangs from the tree. I extend my baton catching the kitten so it didn't fall on the ground. I unextend my baton catching it with ease as I hold the kitten in my hands.

I walk over seeing Mrs. Damocles hanging from the tree as Mister Bug was still holding onto his Yo-Yo and looks at Mrs. Damocles also. "Mrs. Dam...uh, Owl! This is the fifth time this week we've come to your rescue."

I explain as I stand beside Mrs. Damocles staring at her while Mister Bug says, "You're really gonna get hurt one of these days. At least wear a helmet." "But you don't wear helmets." Mrs. Damocles says staring at Mister Bug and I while I say, "Mrs. Owl, we've told you already, it's not the same for us. We're real superheroes."

I walk over to the man handing him his kitten back as Mister Bug says, "With real superpowers and magic suits." I turn to Mrs. Damocles who still hangs from the tree as she stares at Mjster Bug and I, "I know, but since I was a little girl, I only ever dreamed of becoming a real superhero."

Mrs. Damocles explains as I see the news can already hear as they put a microphone to Mrs. Damocles as she explained to us her dream. Mister Bug gently lowers Mrs. Damocles as I walk over and I help her up with Mister Bug's help also. The firefighters came seeing if everyone was okay while I look seeing the news reporter already talking about Mister Bug, Mrs. Damocles, and I.

Mister Bug and I stand beside each other as we watch Mrs. Damocles say into the microphone that the reporter was holding, "Thanks to some advice from my good friends, Lady Noire and Mister Bug, I am certain I will do better next time." Mrs. Damocles explains as Mister Bug and I both slap our foreheads.

"I will be reviewing my weaponry and engaging training, because, wherever there's injustice, there's...The Owl!" Mrs. Damocles says as she then yells, "Owl Mist!" She shakes a can she had making a mist as Mister Bug and I cover our eyes. We then look seeing Mrs. Damocles quickly run away as she flaps her arms.

The reporter then turns the camera to us as he asks, "Any comments, Lady Noire and Mister Bug?" I turn to the reporter as I say, "Er, you know, she's a great woman. But, to all the children of Paris, you mustn't copy her, okay? It's very dangerous."

"Lady Noire's right. So, don't try this at home. Okay, kids?" Mister Bug says as I shake my head with a soft giggle as we both then quickly leave the park.

Mister Bug and I were both now sitting on a roof, "The principal, Mrs. Damocles, has a good heart, but this is bound to end badly." Mister Bug explains as I say, "And we can't spend all our time watching out for her, either." I yawn softly and I stretch my arms while I place my face into my hands leaning on my legs as I continue, "It's turning into a full-time job."

"Perhaps we should convince her to stop trying to be a superhero by scaring her, example?" Mister Bug says as he turns to me as I turn to him and say, "And shatter the poor woman's dream? No way! On the contrary, maybe we should help her make her dream come true." I smile as I then continue, "She said all she wanted was time be a hero, even if it was just for one day."

"Of course! If we make her a hero for a day like she's always dreamed of, she'll be happy and quit playing this dangerous game. Spot on, as usual, Malday!" Mister Bug says with a smile as I giggle while Mister Bug then says, "We just need to figure out how." He starts thinking as I turn to him thinking he already knew what to do but I was wrong he didn't know.

"Okay...isn't he the one who needs to come up with the plans! Not always me!"

"Ugh...he doesn't always need me to always think of the plans even when he comes up with some too."

"But...he does come up with some plans I'm just wondering why it's always me. I mean...yeah I know what happens in every episode but I can't mess up the plot of the episodes."

"Ugh! It doesn't matter I'll just do it this last time and I'll fix it...I hope."

I shake away my thoughts as I look to Mister Bug who was still thinking and I say, "I just may have an idea." I smirk crossing my arms already knowing the plan even though it's not gonna work but I have to go with the plot of the episode.

I told Mister Bug my plan as he offered to do a costume and making the Miraculous's and I nod my head with a smile. Because that's exactly how I wanted it to go since that is what happened in the show.

It was the next day and school ended as Mason was walking out of school with Aidan, "Sorry but my parents need me again tonight. But for sure I'll be free tomorrow." Mason explains as he walks out of the school with Aidan while Mrs. Damocles closes one of the school doors and claps her hands as she says, "Come on, chop-chop. Hurry along now!"

(Y/N) was walking with Nina and Adriana, "Sorry, Adriana and Nina, same as usual. But I should be free tomorrow." (Y/N) explains with a smile as her, Nina, and Adriana all walk out of the school. (Y/N) then turns her head a little seeing Mrs. Damocles shutting the school doors.

I was now Lady Noire while Mister Bug and I were running from roof to roof getting to Aidan's house. We both get to Aidan's house as we both jump on the balcony as I knock on the sliding door opening it. Aidan turns his head to us as he says, "Lady Noire? Mister Bug? Whoa!" He smiles as he stands looking at us while I then tell him the plan.

Aidan then calls Mrs. Damocles at school as he says, "Is this The Owl?" We then hear Mrs. Damocles question, "Who is this? How do you know my secret identity?" I giggle quietly along with Mister Bug and Aidan as Aidan then answers, "I am Cardboard Boy, the supervillain! I've kidnapped Lady Noire and Mister Bug."

Aidan then does his cackle as he points the phone to us as I say, "Help us, Owl!" "Save us, Owl!" Mister Bug then says as we then hear Mrs. Damocles say on the phone, "Release them immediately!" Aidan does another cackle as he says, "Never! And I'll never tell you that I'm holding them at Place des Vosges square, either!"

"Ha, ha! You gave yourself away, Cardboard Boy! Now you shall face the feathered fury of...The Owl! Hoo-hoo! Oh! Ouch!" We hear Mrs. Damocles yell as Aidan then hangs up the phone and turns to us, "So, how was I?"

He asks as I smile and Mister Bug says, "Nailed it." He then kneels down grabbing the cardboard outfit he made as I say, "Now you just need to put this on!" Aidan looks to the outfit Mister Bug was holding as he then turns to look at us both and asks, "Uh...you sure about this uh...outfit?"

"Definitely!" Mister Bug and I both say with smiles on our faces as Mister Bug hands the outfit to Aidan.

We were now at Place des Vosges square as Aidan had the cardboard outfit on and Mister Bug and I were a few feet in front of him. "Give up, Lady Noire and Mister Bug! I, evil Cardboard Boy, have taken your Miraculous. No one can save you now?"

Aidan says as he holds up the box with the fake Miraculous's Mister Bug had gave Aidan who puts the fake Miraculous's in the box. "Oh, no! My ring!" I say playing my part as Mister Bug says, "Oh, darn! We're done!"

Mrs. Damocles then runs over in her owl outfit and jumps on a bench as she says, "Hoo-hoo!" Mister Bug, Aidan, and I all turn to Mrs. Damocles as we all yell, "Owl!" "Owl Talon! Hoo-hoo!" Mrs. Damocles yells aiming her owl talon to Aidan only to miss and the owl talon grips onto a moving garbage truck instead.

Mrs. Damocles was dragged away only to hit a trash can with a grunt as Mister Bug and I run over to her. "Mrs. Damocles! Is everything okay?" I asked kneeling down to her as Mrs. Damocles gets up and says, "I am not Mrs. Damocles? I am The Owl!" She stands only to see everyone who was there taking pictures of her.

She then turns to Mister Bug and I upset, "You've revealed my secret identity!" She starts to cry a little hiding her tears as I quickly stand, "We're sorry, Mrs...Owl! We didn't mean to!" I explain quickly as Mister Bug says, "Don't take it the wrong way." Mrs. Damocles looks at us then covers her face as everyone keeps taking pictures.

She then quickly runs away only to run into a bench but she was fine. She gets up and runs away as Mister Bug and I turn to each other than to Aidan who took the cardboard helmet off and walks over to us. "Sorry it was a bust Lady Noire. You were trying to do the right thing."

Aidan explains as he hands me the box of the fake Miraculous's as I take it with a sigh. "Yeah. Now we just have to hope no one hears about it." Mister Bug says turning to me while I already knew that people were going to hear about it.

I was now back at home in my room as Plagg was on my computer watching some music video. He dances to the video as I giggle shaking my head and I go back to fixing my game controller I had broke on accident.

Suddenly the music video stops and something else pops up as I hear, "Citizens of Paris, listen to me very carefully." I knew that voice I quickly look to my computer seeing Mrs. Damocles was akumatized now into Dark Owl.

I stare at my computer as Dark Owl continues, "With just one slight movement, I can release the rope holding up this city bus, and all the animals inside will crash down upon this poor, helpless little kitten!" She cackles as Plagg and I stare at the screen with wide eyes.

"Plagg, I think we've got...a serious problem." I say as Dark Owl then says, "And if anyone should be tempted to come and save these animals, beware, it is all rigged! Liquid nitrogen will automatically douse the feet of the Eiffel Tower, freezing them to minus 700 degrees and making them more fragile than glass."

The screen then shows how the Eiffel Tower will break as it then shows Dark Owl again. "They will collapse, and the bus will flatten out cute kitten friend! Mwhahaha!" Dark Owl explains as she then cackles while I stare at the screen still with wide eyes.

"Lady Noire, Mister Bug, the only way you can save these sweet animals is to come and hand your Miraculous over to me! And you only have ten minutes! Follow the Owl signal!" Dark Owl says as the screen then turns black and I stand and say, "We can't let this happen!"

I then smirk as I yell, "Plagg, claws out!" The ring then turns black while Plagg goes into the ring. I raise my arm up and look up to see the green paw appear on the ring with a glow. I then smile while I turn into Lady Noire. 

It was now nighttime as Mister Bug and I jump and land on a roof as we see a light shining up in the night sky. We stare seeing it was the Owl signal as I then turn to Mister Bug, "Wow! That principal sure is holding a grudge." "Yeah, we've definitely ruffled her feathers." Mister Bug says as I nod my head agreeing.

"We've got to get ahold of that detonator and stop the countdown." I explain as I was about to say I'll chitchat with Dark Owl only for Mister Bug to smirk and say, "If you want, I can distract her with a little chitchat. I am certainly the bug for the job!"

I giggle shaking my head as he presses on his Yo-Yo grabbing the ear piece as I do the same with my baton. We both put our ear pieces in as Mister Bug smirks and says, "Let's stay in touch." He then swings off as I groan knowing this is messing up the episode but I can't do anything about it right now. I watch him swing away as I launch myself in the air with my baton the opposite direction.

Mister Bug was now in the stadium seeing it was dark as he says, "Hoo-hoo! Mrs. Damocles!" Suddenly the lights into the stadium turn on as Dark Owl was at the top roof of the stadium and yells, "I am not Mrs. Damocles! I am...The Dark Owl!"

"Let's talk about this. Why don't we just team up, the three of us? After all, you do have real powers now." Mister Bug says as he crosses his arms staring up to where Dark Owl was. Dark Owl looks around looking for a certain black kitten as she then turns back to Mister Bug.

"Where is Lady Noire?" Dark Owl asks while behind her Lady Noire climbs up the wall of the stadium as she stays low not to be seen. She was a few feet away from where Dark Owl was as she then grabs her baton. She opens up the camera on her baton zooming in on the weapons on Dark Owls belt.

Even though she knew it wasn't there she had to stay on the plot of the episode or who knows what would happen. "Grappling iron, boomerang, utility belt...the Akuma must be in one of her weapons." Lady Noire explains in a whisper on her ear piece while down in the stadium Mister Bug holds his ear piece as he whispers, "Yeah, but which one?"

He then looks to Dark Owl as he says, "Lady Noire will be here any minute." "Then you can be the first to place your Miraculous in the box located in the middle of the stadium! Or..." Dark Owl explains as she then holds the detonator in her hand smirking at Mister Bug.

"Boom! Okay, I get it!" Mister Bug says as he starts walking while he touches his ear piece and says in a whisper, "Try to grab her detonator!" Lady Noire closes her baton as she whispers into her ear piece, "I'm on it!" She jumps up on the roof as she then extends her baton right at the detonator in Dark Owl's hands.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.4K 646 11
A wise man once said,"Love is like the wind, It can shift from place to place, It can carry good things and bring in horrid disasters, It keeps going...
8.2K 163 5
After losing hope when ladybug rejects Chat Noir, Adrien quits being a super hero for good, and the events that unfold are disastrous consequences fo...
4.5K 159 18
"So, you- you've gotten your heart broken too..." Marinette. A normal 18 year old girl with a normal life- well it may seem normal but the mask of ha...
10.1K 343 34
She finally did it. She finally confessed to Adrien that she loved him but unfortunately it did not go the way Marinette thought it would. Marinette...