The Villainess's Oath: I'll K...

By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from... More

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Introduction
PART ONE
1. What's the name of the book?
2. It's a girl!
3. The failed engagement
4. A stalker?
5. The encounter with Mario
6. A calm night
7. His future wife
8. The wife's pet
9. Mario's hidden desire
10. Damsel in the distress
11. Let's fight
12. He's reluctant to get engaged
13. A Prince's thoughts
14. Look at the maids!
15. Put me down!
16. The blonde
17. You scared me!
18. Gay couple
19. Does he like her?
20. A misunderstanding
21. Revenge...
22. Pretty girl with a flower
23. One girl and five boys
24. Cannon fodder, little cutie
25. Loveinger Greywolf
26. Blossoming Love
27. Cynthia's curse
28. Then have it yourself!
29. Dewinn's note
30. Puppet Daughter
31. I wanna be an empress
32. His idol wife
33. I was loyal to you
34. Tears of love
35. A special person
36. A sleepless night (Special chapter)
37. Yours
38. Cupid Queen
39. Dylan (1)
40. Dylan (2)
41. Dylan (3)
42. Dylan (4)
43. Dylan (5) [Sahasra]
44. Dylan (6) [Finale]
Author's Note
45. Illegitimate son
46. Fury and Sherrie
47. Exposed!
48. Craziness (New year gift)
49. I'm sorry!
50ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Sahasra's Past
51. An unlucky day
52. Marriage partner
53. A conflict
54. Planting the seed of doubt
55. Autumn Beauty
56. Former Fiancé
57. Remove the ring!
58. Wake up!!!
59. Roses
60. Vinegar
61. Chocolate cupcake
62. Sad poem
63. Guarding her..
64. Only I can bully her...
65. Suffocation
66. Take the throne
67. Cute cat boy
68. Moment of truth
69. Love: step by step
70. Upcoming disaster
71. Let's end this
72. Unlucky... no, blind!
73. True villainess
74. Deal
75. Heavy heart
76. She cheated on you?
77. Fated Lover
78. Sick of you!
79. Imma kill you two!
80. Bullying
81. If it weren't for me..
82. Cabbage
83. Stop it!
84. Sweet
85. Bye bye single life
86. First date
87. I love him
88. Lost and found
89. Sharing is caring
90. Newborn baby
92. Garfield
93. Friendship? Bullshit!
94. Let's date
95. Loving sisters
96. Love, kindness...
97. Let go!!
98. Orphanage
99. A tragic past
100.ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Perfect timing
101. Modern world
102. August & June
103. Poisoned
104. Undoubtedly..
105. The election
106. Spying on you
107. Blissful life
108. High Standards

91. Source of happiness

71 11 9
By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

Half an hour later...

The door opened once again. Heidith, curious, turned around and was greeted by something unexpected yet expected at the same time.

His ears turned pink, and he felt like his heart was about to escape from his chest. He never thought that the angels in his mother's stories really existed.

He saw an angel for the first time in his life.

And she was standing right in front of him with a smile.

She was smiling at him!

Was he dreaming?

Somebody should pinch his arm!

"Do I look okay?" Zadhea asked with a smile from the stunned young man before her when she realized that he wouldn't speak. Suddenly, she had a bad feeling. Was it too much?

She knew she was pretty. There was no doubt about it. But she was a bit scared, thinking that maybe the dress didn't suit her. Although she was beautiful, she knew some clothes and styles weren't meant for her.

Suddenly, Heidith reached out and touched her left cheek, catching her off guard as her mind went blank. His warm touch made her face heat up, and she could feel blood rushing to her cheeks. For a moment, she didn't know what to do as she froze in shock, and her breathing stopped.

When her eyes locked with his, she got hypnotized. She never noticed how beautiful and captivating his eyes were. Of course, she knew he was good-looking, but Lucas was also handsome, and Derek too. There were so many handsome and pretty boys in this novel world. Some were even better than Heidith in some ways. For example, muscles. Derek had the perfect muscles. And Lucas was the prettiest.

Then why...?

Why did she feel attracted to Heidith out of all the boys?

Was it because he was the male lead? The main character in this world? Was it because no one could surpass the main lead's charms no matter how hard they tried or how good they looked? Was it the actual reason?

She thought she would never have a crush on someone. But she now understood that she liked Heidith.

The male protagonist's abilities were truly something else!

Heidith didn't break the eye contact between them. He was also looking at her intensely. He felt hungry. It was such a weird feeling. He got attacked by some strange but strong emotions like never before. Possessiveness was the strongest one of them. He had the weird and creepy urge to kidnap her and hide her from others so he would be the only one to enjoy her beauty alone. He wanted her to himself only.

He wanted to imprison her where there was no one else. Only the two of them.

Heidith was shocked at his own thoughts. He never believed that he would think of such creepy things. He realized that he had changed. And the reason for his change was right in front of him.

He liked Zadhea since a long time ago. It was a secret only he was aware of. Even his best friend Derek, who was like a brother to him, didn't know about it because Heidith hid it from everyone very well.

But it was just a crush that came with responsibilities. He always looked at her like his future wife. He thought of her as one of his duties as a royal prince. His crush on her was like the icing layer of a cake named obligations and responsibilities.

But now he knew it wasn't that simple. It wasn't just a mere crush. There was more to it. He recalled the day he looked into her eyes under the moonlight while carrying her in his arms. That night, he felt something strange. He assumed that he was in love with her. Seemed like his doubt was correct. He was in love with her!

Was it because of her beauty?

Heidith mentally shook his head.

It can't be.

Was it because she was his fiancée?

Heidith had no idea. He couldn't figure out why he loved her. He couldn't find a proper reason.

"Too much makeup," saying that, Heidith withdrew his hand, looking away.

"Hmph!" Zadhea pursed her lips. "It's not too much."

"It really isn't too much, your Highness," the female worker chimed in. "She's already so beautiful and has stunning facial features. I only did a very light makeover."

Heidith nodded at the stylist. "Thank you. She looks amazing."

Zadhea waited for the woman to leave them alone before putting her hands on her waist, angrily glaring at Heidith, feeling mistreated. "Why are you two-faced?"

Heidith shrugged at her remark. "I was being polite with her. How can I make her feel upset? It's her hard work, ugly or not."

Zadhea felt even more angry. "What did you say?"

"Ugly." He chuckled, liking her fierce persona.

The girl grabbed a pillow, getting ready to beat him to death using it.

Heidith realized that the situation was about to get out of control and his death was near, so he quickly sputtered, "I have a present for you."

"A present?" Zadhea threw the pillow away and hopped to his side. "What is it?"

Heidith felt happy when he sensed her enthusiasm. He slid a hand into his pants pocket and took out a small box before giving it to her. "Here."

Zadhea opened the box with a throbbing heart. It was his second gift for her, and she was excited.

His first gift was the most precious. Zadhea hoped he wouldn't disappoint her this time too.

"Oh. A bracelet." She didn't like jewelry that much. Hence, Zadhea was a bit unhappy but when she took it out, a surprised gasp escaped from her mouth. "So beautiful."

And simple. Just like she wanted.

"Where did you get it from?"

"From a jewelry shop. It's for their fifteenth anniversary."

"Oh, wow." Zadhea clenched the bracelet in her hand. "Fifteen is my age too... although I'll be turning sixteen sooner."

When Heidith heard it, an idea came to his mind. "Why don't we come here next year to buy the sixteenth one too?"

Zadhea gave him a nod. "Okay."

"Years afterward?"

"Fine." She shrugged nonchalantly.

The bracelet was worth visiting.

Heidith was astonished. He was just casually asking. He didn't think she would actually agree with it. A smile subconsciously appeared on his lips.

He realized that whenever he was with her, he would laugh or smile most of the time.

A single word from her made him happy. He felt like it was such a bliss to be with her.

She was the source of his happiness.

"Does it mean you like my present?" Heidith asked, still smiling.

However, Zadhea's answer made him sad.

"Nope."

"Why?" Heidith didn't hide his disappointment as he questioned.

"Because..." Zadhea smirked mischievously. "It's ugly."

"Aysh!" Heidith pinched his temples. "You are taking revenge."

Then he pushed her against a wall without a warning. "Listen, princess..." He looked at her dangerously.

If someone else saw that, they would freak out and break out in cold sweat.

It looked like Zadhea was different.

She tilted her head at him, raising a brow. "Yes, prince?"

Heidith couldn't maintain his poker face any longer.

"Pfft."

He wanted to yell, 'Ah, I love you!'

But he knew it wasn't the right time yet.

"Should I help you to wear it?" Heidith offered, referring to the bracelet.

"No, it's fine." She knew she would lose it too if she wore it.

"Oh." Heidith masked his unhappiness and told her with a smile, "Let's go. I have something to show you."

"Okay..." Before Zadhea could finish, he turned around and left the room without closing the door.

Zadhea glanced at his disappearing back, confused. She didn't know why he looked mad all of a sudden.

As she caught up with him, Zadhea was slightly taken aback to find out that it was yet another grape garden. Although it looked dreamy, she had had enough with grapes already.

"Why are we here?" She stared at the boy questioningly. Did he really forget what happened the day before?

Heidith took her hand. "Don't worry. I'm here. You won't get lost, KID."

The first part was endearing. But the rest...

"Okay, old man." Zadhea scoffed.

"Old man?" Heidith was puzzled. "But I'm still eighteen. Does that sound old?"

Zadhea nodded her head with a sad expression on her face. "Very."

Heidith squinted his eyes unhappily. "Get lost."

"Okay." Like an obedient child, she shook off his hand and ran off.

Heidith was dumbfounded. He couldn't understand why she was so difficult to handle.

Sigh.

Truly a child...

Zadhea stopped running when she saw a painter beneath a shady tree. It seemed like this place finally got another guest unlike the previous day.

Zadhea became interested and went up to his side.

He reminded her of her childhood best friend, Mario.

Mario didn't even meet her before disappearing. Although he had already told her about his future plans, she couldn't help feeling upset.

"Good morning!" She smiled at the painter.

He smiled back. "Good afternoon, young lady. Seems like you slept well."

Zadhea hid her embarrassment and nodded slightly. "Yeah yeah. Thanks for the concern."

"Don't be shy." The painter winked at her. "If you don't mind, can you be my model? You are beautiful, that's why."

"Oh." Zadhea raised a brow. "What if I'm just an average-looking girl?"

"Then I won't spare a glance at you," The painter uttered arrogantly. "I'm a talented artist. I won't lower my standards for anything."

Zadhea shook her head, realizing how prideful he was unlike Mario. Although he was also talented, he would never be that arrogant. She suddenly missed him.

"I see. Then I'll get going." Zadhea intended to walk away, but the painter quickly blurted, "Wait, young lady. I was joking. Don't be angry."

Zadhea was surprised. He was just joking? "You looked serious."

"That's my talent." The young man smirked. "I'm an actor too. How was my acting just now?"

Zadhea's mouth twitched. "Not bad."

When Heidith eventually found the princess, he was a bit flustered. He didn't know what to do as he stopped in his tracks, appearing like a fool.

Zadhea was sitting gracefully in front of someone as he drew her portrait.

Heidith clenched his hands. Only if he knew how to draw...

Then he would have made her portrait by himself.

Heidith was surprised to realize how ridiculous his thoughts were. Why did he sound like an over-possessive freak?

Zadhea thanked the artist when she saw how beautiful his drawing was. This time she truly praised him, "It's a masterpiece."

"Remember that." The artist looked at her meaningfully. "You are the masterpiece."

Zadhea blinked her eyes in astonishment. "Why, thank you."

"Welcome. I guess I'll get going now." The man stood up.

"Wait!" Zadhea knew it was selfish to ask for his creation, but she really liked his painting. "Can you give it to me?" She pointed at her portrait.

"Sure. But not the original one." With that, the artist spelled something, and the next second, the painting made a photocopy of itself.

"Wow!" Zadhea's mouth went wide.

"Did I forget to tell you that I'm a magician too?" The painter became proud of himself as he observed her expressions.

"Make it three." Someone butted in.

"Who's this gentleman?" The artist looked at Zadhea questioningly. "Do you know him?"

Heidith spoke instead of her, "I'm her fiancé." His gaze was somehow unfriendly.

The artist sensed it as well. "I see. Nice to meet you. Should I draw you too?"

Zadhea became excited. "Why not?" She looked at Heidith pleadingly. "Why don't you let him? You are so handsome..."

Heidith was delighted. "What did you say?"

Zadhea blinked before repeating it. "You are handsome."

"Say that again."

"You are handsome." This time it was a male voice. "Can I draw you now?"

Heidith took Zadhea's hand. "On one condition."

In the end, the artist had to draw them together.

He secretly cried in his heart. 'Mommy, I'm so single.'

Although they weren't as intimate as other couples their age, he could feel that they liked each other.

He just wished they would realize it soon, unlike him who failed to tell his feelings to his crush until the day she died.

It was the most regrettable day of his life.

"Here you go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969 132 53
"What would you rather? Floating in eternal darkness or...serving me? As my champion?" "Honestly? Neither, why in the world would I choose to be a se...
2.2K 452 30
"̷私はここの悪魔です Watashi wa koko no akumadesu. "̷ Original Title of Book: We, Twisted Ones Cover by: (myself) @iisbeissues_2017 Theme song; SIAMES- The Wo...
120K 6.7K 34
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...
409 152 52
So... My life was pretty normal until... 1) My mother died. 2) My dad killed her. 3) And...I lodged a case on him as he killed her. Yeah, I know. My...