The Villainess's Oath: I'll K...

By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from... More

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Introduction
PART ONE
1. What's the name of the book?
2. It's a girl!
3. The failed engagement
4. A stalker?
5. The encounter with Mario
6. A calm night
7. His future wife
8. The wife's pet
9. Mario's hidden desire
10. Damsel in the distress
11. Let's fight
12. He's reluctant to get engaged
13. A Prince's thoughts
14. Look at the maids!
15. Put me down!
16. The blonde
17. You scared me!
18. Gay couple
19. Does he like her?
20. A misunderstanding
21. Revenge...
22. Pretty girl with a flower
23. One girl and five boys
24. Cannon fodder, little cutie
25. Loveinger Greywolf
26. Blossoming Love
27. Cynthia's curse
28. Then have it yourself!
29. Dewinn's note
30. Puppet Daughter
31. I wanna be an empress
32. His idol wife
33. I was loyal to you
34. Tears of love
35. A special person
36. A sleepless night (Special chapter)
37. Yours
38. Cupid Queen
39. Dylan (1)
40. Dylan (2)
41. Dylan (3)
42. Dylan (4)
43. Dylan (5) [Sahasra]
44. Dylan (6) [Finale]
Author's Note
45. Illegitimate son
46. Fury and Sherrie
47. Exposed!
48. Craziness (New year gift)
49. I'm sorry!
50ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Sahasra's Past
51. An unlucky day
52. Marriage partner
53. A conflict
54. Planting the seed of doubt
55. Autumn Beauty
56. Former Fiancé
57. Remove the ring!
58. Wake up!!!
59. Roses
60. Vinegar
61. Chocolate cupcake
62. Sad poem
63. Guarding her..
64. Only I can bully her...
65. Suffocation
66. Take the throne
67. Cute cat boy
68. Moment of truth
69. Love: step by step
70. Upcoming disaster
71. Let's end this
72. Unlucky... no, blind!
73. True villainess
74. Deal
75. Heavy heart
76. She cheated on you?
77. Fated Lover
78. Sick of you!
79. Imma kill you two!
80. Bullying
81. If it weren't for me..
82. Cabbage
83. Stop it!
84. Sweet
85. Bye bye single life
86. First date
87. I love him
88. Lost and found
89. Sharing is caring
91. Source of happiness
92. Garfield
93. Friendship? Bullshit!
94. Let's date
95. Loving sisters
96. Love, kindness...
97. Let go!!
98. Orphanage
99. A tragic past
100.ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Perfect timing
101. Modern world
102. August & June
103. Poisoned
104. Undoubtedly..
105. The election
106. Spying on you
107. Blissful life
108. High Standards

90. Newborn baby

94 11 9
By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

"What the hell are you doing?" Feristo questioned, raising his voice when he saw Stella cooking meals for Heidith in the main kitchen, just as usual.

He couldn't take it anymore. Why was she like that?

"Heidith didn't return with his fiancée yet. So he won't eat your food today too. Why are you wasting ingredients and your time like this?"

"Shut up!" Stella slammed the knife she used to cut vegetables hard on the kitchen counter. Her face became red, and she looked furious like a monster. Without stopping there, she started throwing whatever touched her hands to the ground, breaking fragile stuff. Not long after, the kitchen appeared like a battlefield.

Stella was angry and hurt. She didn't know why they hadn't returned yet. Her mind couldn't help but wonder, thinking that he had fun with his fiancée. It made her sad and jealous. Although things were like that, she still thought of making breakfast for Heidith only to listen to her brother's nasty words.

She instantly lost her patience.

"Oh my god!" The main chef saw the mess, and his jaw dropped to the floor. "What did you do to my kitchen?"

He forgot something in the kitchen, and when he came back to take it, he had to face an unexpected scene. He never knew that a gentle lady could act like a vicious monster. Had she always been like that?

"You need to pay for the damage. Never set foot here ever again," the chef scolded her angrily.

To be honest, although the kitchen staff let Stella use the kitchen all these days, they weren't very happy about it. She didn't wash the dirty dishes properly. After she washed the utensils, they were still oily, and she didn't even keep them in the original places. The staff was upset with such behavior. However, they remained quiet because they knew Heidith was a royal prince, someone whom they shouldn't mess around with.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of this," Someone said from behind, making the trio look in that direction simultaneously.

"Father," Both Ferry and Stella spat out in unison, looking shocked.

"When did you come here?" Feristo asked as he came to his father's side.

Duke Dacre ignored his son's question and gave his entire attention to the chef as he looked sharply at him in the eye. "I guess I can take my children with me now."

"Of course, my lord." The chef nodded vigorously, bending his upper body ninety percent. He knew he could do nothing against a duke. Not to mention that he was from Kingdom Tallmountain, one of the five most powerful kingdoms in the world.

Duke Dacre and his children went to the school garden and sat around a table made of stone. One of their maids prepared some tea for them along with snacks.

Taking a sip from his teacup, the duke spoke, "What's the situation?"

"Ask that question from your precious daughter." Ferry folded his arms on his chest, looking away, becoming upset.

Duke Dacre raised a brow at Stella, motioning her to talk.

Stella glared at her brother and then shifted her gaze towards the duke as she clenched her fists. "I no longer want to do this mission. I quit."

"May I ask... Why?"

"Because I don't want..." Before she could complete, Ferry butted in, "She loves that guy."

"Whaaat?" Duke Dacre's eyes widened like they were about to come out of his eye sockets. "Is that true, Lady Stella Dacre?"

Stella took a deep breath and nodded her head firmly. "Yes, father. I'm in love with Prince Heidith."

"Bullshit!" The duke threw the teacup away, and it hit the ground, shattering into pieces. "How could you!? Don't you know that..."

"I don't care." Stella shrugged. "I just love him."

"Stupid woman!" The duke glared at her like he wanted to kill her. If they weren't inside the academy, he would have slapped her on the spot. "You want us to die? You want that?"

"I don't want anyone to harm him." Stella's eyes flashed with determination. "What if she kills him?"

"She won't." Duke Dacre shook his head. "She says he belongs to her. Such a person... Do you think she'll kill him?"

"But..." Stella bit her inner lips. "Can we trust her? What if she's lying about everything? I can't even trust her words. She's clearly a big fat liar."

Duke Dacre sighed. "I don't know. I just want to live peacefully. Do you know Duke Ferocious? His wife Duchess Nikeera got killed by her. She sent a flower to the duchess using one of her maids, and guess what? There was a snake inside the flower. A snake! It bit her, and the duchess died on the spot. She's that powerful. So don't underestimate her."

Ferry frowned upon his father's words. "If she's that powerful, why can't she do everything herself? Why does she need our support?"

"She has her reasons." The duke clicked his tongue when he recalled something. "The thing I asked for... Did you find something that belongs to that prince?"

Ferry pointed his thumb at Stella. "Ask her. She's the one who always sticks to him like a bug."

"What did you say?" Stella narrowed her eyes at Ferry. "Don't make me angry again."

"Give it to me." The duke gave her a stern look. "Or don't call me bad."

"But father..." Stella's eyes brimmed with tears. "What if she tries to harm Heidith? I can't let that happen."

"Shut up, dumb woman. You are risking our lives too." Ferry squeezed her wrist. "Give it to him or get killed by me."

Stella winced in pain. "Let go. I'll do as you say, I'll do as you say."

Ferry snorted and released her hand.

"He-here's his pen." Stella took out a pen from her gown's pocket. "Heidith always used this pen until I stole it."

She stole it because she wanted something that was precious to him. In that way, she could always think of him whenever she took out that pen. She even kissed it from time to time, hugging it to her chest, dreaming of their future together.

"Good girl." Duke Dacre smiled at her for the first time that day. "I know what you were thinking when you stole it. But let me tell you something, my dear. He will never be yours."

Stella gritted her teeth. She hated when someone said that. How could they?!

"Why?" She asked patiently, hiding her anger.

"Because..." The duke stood up from his chair. "According to our great witch, Heidith belongs to that Dreva girl."

"No way." Stella couldn't believe it. "She's already left the academy. She won't appear in front of him ever again."

Now it was her father's turn to be shocked.

"What? She did what?"

"You heard it just right." Ferry confirmed. "Dreva really left the academy, and others doubted that Edwina princess for it but Heidith proved her innocence not so long ago. It means Dreva left here on her own accord."

"Gosh. I must report this to her." Duke Dacre quickened his steps, leaving the siblings alone in the garden.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Zadhea turned to the other side of the bed, and her hand rubbed against something soft.

'Mmm, what's this?'

Not opening her eyes, she continued to touch the soft texture all over when something clicked in her mind.

The day before, Heidith slept in the same bed as her!

'Does it mean...'

'Hell no!'

Zadhea opened her eyes wide and sat up straight with a throbbing heart. When she recognized what she actually touched, her whole persona became gloomy.

'A freaking pillow?'

She threw it aside, not knowing whether she should be happy or sad about it.

She sat on the bed, thinking of something when the door to that room opened without a sound, and someone peeked inside.

"Oh, you're finally awake." Heidith came inside, closing the door behind him.

Zadhea felt guilty for no reason. "Hee hee Hi!" She gave him an awkward smile along with a small wave.

"Wait, wait, wait... What did you mean by finally?" Zadhea furrowed her eyebrows, becoming confused. "You woke up earlier than me. That's it."

Heidith chuckled. "That's it? Do you know what time it is now?"

"Hmm?"

"It's twelve in the afternoon. Happy mid-day."

"What did you say?" Zadhea jumped out of the bed. "It's twelve already? I overslept? I can't believe I overslept!"

"It's fine. You were tired yesterday."

"So were you. When did you wake up?"

"At seven am," Heidith said truthfully. "I couldn't sleep that much."

"You should have woken me up!" Zadhea glanced at him accusingly. "Others might think of me as a sleepyhead. A pig. It's all your fault."

"Why must you care about their opinion? They aren't your parents."

"But still..." Zadhea sighed. "I can't stain my country's reputation."

"Nevermind." Heidith smacked his lips. "Go freshen up. I want to take you somewhere. We still couldn't talk to each other properly."

"Yeah, oh-kay." Zadhea headed towards the bathroom but stopped halfway when she realized that there was a problem.

"I don't have anything to wear." She looked at Heidith only to notice that he was wearing the same outfit as the day before. "You..." She pointed at his clothes.

Heidith quickly explained, "I washed them yesterday night before taking a shower."

"You did it yourself?" Zadhea was surprised.

Heidith understood what she meant. "I agree that we are privileged. But it doesn't mean we should pester other people unnecessarily when we can do it ourselves, right?"

"Yeah, true." Zadhea agreed.

Nonetheless, contrary to what she said, there was a troubled look on her face, and Heidith also noticed that.

"What's the problem?"

Zadhea became embarrassed. "That..." 'Ugh, how can I shamelessly ask, 'Hey, did you wash my clothes too?'? I can't do that! Uff, what should I do?'

In the end, she blurted out, "Ihavenothingtowear."

Heidith raised his brows. "I see. Then why don't you go like a newborn baby?"

Zadhea laughed angrily. "Wow! What a marvelous idea."

Heidith laughed too. "Thank you!"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Oh shoot!" Zadhea ran inside the bathroom like an arrow. "I'm out. You take care of it yourself."

Minutes later, she came outside wearing nothing but a towel when her eyes fell on a purple color beautiful dress that was on the sofa.

Zadhea unconsciously gasped. It was one of the most beautiful dresses she had ever seen. It wasn't an exaggerating one. Rather opposite, but it wasn't lacking anything. It looked majestic, truly suitable for a noble lady.

'How come?' Zadhea assumed that it might be Heidith's doing. However, he was nowhere to be seen. Apparently, he left the room after she went to the bathroom.

Zadhea went close to the sofa and picked up the dress, checking it. Because of her actions, a small note fell on the floor.

She took it and began reading.

I wanted to take you with me to choose a dress, but you were sleeping. (I washed your dress too.) I couldn't bear to wake you up. So I went to that shop myself. Let me tell you, they are so talented. Even I was surprised when I saw this dress for the first time. I could already imagine you wearing... Ahem, I hope you like it.

PS. It's not like you have another choice. Wear it or come out like a newborn baby. The choice is yours. (I hid your green dress. Trust me, you can't find it.)

I'll be waiting outside.

-H

Zadhea couldn't help smiling.

"Silly, I like it."

Heidith's heart stopped beating when the door opened.

He couldn't wait to see her in that dress...

However, Zadhea gave him a whole another surprise.

"Oh gosh!" Heidith's face turned red, and he quickly turned around, covering his eyes. "What are you doing? Are you crazy?"

Zadhea was still wearing her legendary 'towel' dress.

She rolled her eyes. "I should ask that question from you. I can't wear your dress myself. Ask for a maid to help me."

"Oh, sorry." Heidith was still showing his back to her.

Zadhea restrained herself from bursting out laughing. "What are you still doing standing there? Go!"

Heidith nodded and ran off, not daring to look in her direction.

"How silly." Zadhea shook her head with a smile. "And you still asked me to come out like a newborn baby. Tsk, tsk."

A/N:

I'm sorry. I was a bit upset. But I really didn't mean to delay it this much. 🥺
Sorryyyyyyyy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 5 5
It's a story about a girl , (Park Aeril ) who is 20 yrs old now and have a crush on her ex - classmate.....she lives in her fantasy and daydreams abo...
65 0 8
A princess. A chosen one. A marriage to the cruel king of the enemy kingdom. If this were a fairytale, it could be the premise of a perfect love stor...
14.6K 1.9K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...
119K 6.6K 34
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...