Just Friends | A Joe Jonas Fa...

By joecationeyes

Ann is a 26 year old ambitious singer whose dream is to make it in the show business. Moving to California to... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42 - Final Chapter
Sequel is up!

Chapter 41

579 18 53
By joecationeyes

I never write notes before the chapter, but just wanted to let you guys know that this one is longer than usual, so grab yourself some tea, cause we're up for some drama 🫖

Oh and also, the next chapter is going to be the final one!
_________
"What do you want, Ann?" He said slightly brushing their lips together.

It was so bad. It was cheating. Yet in that moment she felt as though nothing and nobody else mattered. It was just them. And she knew exactly what she wanted.

"You." She whispered quietly, as if she didn't want him to hear it.

But he did. And he didn't hesitated. He pressed his lips against hers and pushed her down on the couch, lying on top of her.

Ann grabbed his curls and pulled him closer to her, as if she didn't want to let him go. He let out a moan and kissed her harder. Their kisses were sloppy and passionate, both of them wanting this moment for a long time now.

"Fuck, I've missed you." Joe whispered into her mouth between kisses.

She pulled apart and quickly took off his shirt, revealing his bare muscular chest. He grabbed her shirt and pulled it off as well, leaving them both bare and eager for more.

Joe started to place wet kisses all over her body and breasts making Ann wriggle and moan. Her body was a familiar place for him. He knew it from top to bottom and he knew exactly what to do to make her feel good.

He quickly unbuckled his pants as Ann started to take off hers. They continued to kiss in the meantime, eager for every second of contact. He placed himself back on top of her and pulled apart for a second.

„Are you sure?" He whispered scanning her face.

„Never been more sure." She smiled, making him giggle and kiss her more.

In matter of seconds he slipped inside her and Ann felt as though the whole world stopped. It was just them. And it felt so wrong yet so good.

———
She laid on his bare chest as he caressed her head. Their breath steadied and Ann could feel she could fall asleep any second taken by the movement of his chest.

„I'm a dick." Joe sighed and Ann quickly turned to him with a frown.

„What?"

„I was a dick to you."

„Joe..." Ann sighed.

„Don't. Stop justifying me, cause I know it's true. I should have told Sophie right away."

„Well, why didn't you?"

„Honestly? I don't even know. I was so lost, I loved you both and was scared of loosing any of you. Sophie, she..." he sighed. „She has this effect on me. I don't know what it is, but it's like she puts a spell on me. I told myself it's over and when she came to that concert I just... I lost it, I don't know. I feel so stupid." He shook his head.

„I get it." She grabbed his hand. „But... where do we go from now?"

„I'll tell everyone tomorrow, like I said. And I'll tell Sophie it's over."

Ann sit up with wide eyes. „You will?"

„Yeah." He scoffed. „Of course. I realized today what I lost. I just hope you'll give me one more shot."

„And there's Josh..." Ann sighed.

„Yeah." Joe sighed as well. „Fuck, it doesn't help that he really was good for you."

„He really was... Is... Was?" Ann frowned, making Joe giggle.

„Let's not think about it right now, okay? First, I want you to enjoy your last show. I'll promise to make it special." He winked at her.

„What do you mean last?"

„Ann, if I tell them, Travis will know too. And I'm sure that's an enough reason for them to fire you." He scoffed.

„Oh..." She looked down. She didn't think of it.

„Hey." He grabbed her hand. „I know you're sad, but you wouldn't be able to perform for longer anyway. And you shouldn't. Remember what the doctor said."

„Yeah, I know, I know." She sighed. „I'm just sad it's ending."

„Think of it as the end of a chapter. And we're just starting a new one." He said kissing her cheek.

She scanned his face, before giving him one last kiss. She placed herself back onto his chest and fell asleep almost immediately. She was home.

She was woken up by the raising sun that hit her right in the face. She groaned in pain, her back hurting from the position they were sleeping in.

"Morning, sunshine." Joe said with a morning voice.

"You're awake?"

"Yeah, for a while now. Didn't want to wake you."

"What time is it?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"8.30."

"What?!" She jumped up. "We have to go, I have to grab my stuff from the hotel!"

"Relax." Joe laughed. "I sent my driver to pick it up. He's outside waiting for us, everything is ready to go."

Ann couldn't help but smile. "You continue to surprise me."

They got dressed and got into the car that took them to the airport.

"I can't wait to see my mom. And Jazz." She smiled as they held hands in the backseat.

"Same." He smiled, kissing her hand.

"I just hope it will all go well..." She sighed.

"Let's wait with telling everyone until after the show. Including Josh, okay?"

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." She nodded.

This whole situation was enough of a drama. They didn't want to risk screwing up the show.

They reached the airport and checked in, walking in the direction of their gate. She saw Josh was already there. He smiled seeing them and stood up immediately.

"Hey you." He hugged Ann, kissing her forehead. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah." She smiled, looking anywhere but at his eyes.

"Hey, man." He gave Joe a man hug. "Well, aren't you excited?" He brought his attention back to Ann. "I can't wait to meet your mom."

"Yeah." She said again, not being able to even speak to him. She felt so guilty it hurt.

"Someone's not in the mood." He laughed punching her lightly in the arm.

She just smiled weakly at him and sat down. Soon he joined her as they waited for their private plane. The flight from New York to New Jersey takes about 15 minutes, so Ann was really confused as to why they were going by a plane not a car. But she guessed that's what rich people do.

Finally they went on board. Josh didn't seem to be surprised by the plane, meaning he probably travels like this too. Nick, Pri, Kevin and Danielle were flying with them, while the others took the bus.

Ann sat next to Josh as Joe sat further down the plane, but still enough to have an eye on her. They shared a look and smile from time to time and Ann felt her butterflies going crazy. She felt as if they just met again, sneaking around and hiding. She wanted nothing more than to sit on the empty seat next to him and wrap herself on his arm. But she knew she had to wait. She waited so long, she'll be able to wait one more day.

They landed and the boys drove to their parents' house and Ann was going to drive to her moms'. But she never thought what to do with Josh. It's natural for him to go with her, but isn't it weird to introduce your new boyfriend to your mom when you know you're going to have to break up with him in a couple of hours?

"I can grab some hotel if it's too much for you." He said.

"No, no..." She rubbed the back of her neck. "I just, I didn't even tell her about you."

"It's fine, I'm sure she'll be happy." He smiled.

"Yeah." She smiled back, but deep down she knew her mom was a number one Joe stan. "Okay."

Ann:
We just landed. Be at your place in 15 minutes 🩷

Mom:
So excited! Is Joe coming?

Ann:
There's been some... changes.

Mom:
???

Ann:
You'll see.

The driver pulled in front of the familiar driver. She smiled looking at it through the window. It brought so much memories. Walking to school, learning to drive a bike, playing soccer. All of those memories included her dad and they were all happy memories.

"You okay?" He put his arm on Ann's shoulder, noticing how lost she got in her thoughts.

"Yeah." She gave him a weak smile. "Let's go."

They walked to the front door and Ann rang the bell, jumping from one leg to another as she was scared of their reaction. Jazz opened the door wide and jumped at Ann right away, making her almost drop on the floor.

"You're going to choke me to death!" Ann laughed.

"Yeah, well, I should!" Jazz yelled. "Look at you so lost into the celebrity life that you forgot about your best friend!" She pulled apart and punched her in the arm, but immediately turn her angry face into a shocked one when she saw the man standing next to her. "And who are you?"

"I'm..." he started, but Ann stopped him.

"That's Josh. We've been going out for a few days. Please be nice to him, Jazz." She said, raising her eyebrows at her friend.

"Josh, huh?" She said rising one eyebrow at him and crossing her arms. "Well, we'll see about that. I don't like men with names starting with 'J'."

"Jazz!" Ann rolled her eyes at her.

"Come in." She smiled and invited them in.

All of a sudden Ann's nostrils were filled with smells that she didn't know she missed so much. Her mom was cooking something in the kitchen and she followed the scents. When she went into the kitchen she saw her stirring something in a pot and she immediately dropped it seeing her daughter.

"My baby!" She squealed pulling her into a hug. "How are you? How's the baby?"

"We're fine." She smiled from ear to ear. She didn't realize how much she missed her until now.

"Are you taking care of yourself? Is Joe taking care of you?" She asked but then turned around to see Josh standing in the doorway. "Oh..."

"Yeah." Ann chuckled. "This is Josh."

"Nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you." He walked up to her and kissed her hand.

"Couldn't say the same." She laughed, vividly surprised.

"Yeah, it's... fresh." Ann chuckled.

"Okay." She nodded. "You guys want anything to drink?"

"No, thank you. I'm going to have to head out to sound check soon."

"Always in a rush." Her mom rolled her eyes.

She smiled at her. "Okay mom, some ice water would be nice."

"That's what I'm talking about." She rubbed Ann's head and opened her fridge to get some water.

They sat on the outside table enjoying the cold drink as they talked about what had happened in the time they didn't see each other. Ann said that Josh knows about the baby and is willing to help her raise Willa. She kept acting like nothing happened and it made her feel like shit. He didn't deserve this. He really was a good guy. Ann felt her phone vibrating in her pocket.

Joe:
I can't stop thinking about you.

She quickly put the phone down, scared that Josh will notice.

"Who was that?"

Shit.

"Oh, just Joe. Reminding me to not forget about rehearsal." She laughed.

They got back to their conversation and Ann felt her phone vibrating a couple more times. She moved a bit further from Josh, so he couldn't see her screen.

Joe:
When will you arrive?
I'm already here.
I miss you.

She smiled at her phone and put it away.

"Okay, my boss is blowing my phone. Gotta get to sound check." She sighed. "You can stay here if you want and join me at the show." She said turning to Josh.

"I mean, if you both don't mind..." He turned to Sophie and Jazz who shook their heads.

"Okay, I'm going to grab some stuff from my suitcase."

"Let me help you." Jazz stood up and followed her and Ann knew that it was tea time.

They went into Ann's childhood room and Jazz shoot the door.

"What the fuck?" Was all she said.

"Yeah." Ann scoffed.

"What's going on, I'm confused." She said, sitting on the edge of Ann's bed.

"I feel so bad. I feel like shit."

"Why? He's hot." She laughed. "I'm just wondering where Joe is in all of this."

Ann sighed, sitting next to her friend. "That's the thing."

"Oh no, what did you do?" Ann looked at her and Jazz knew immediately. "Bitch, no you didn't."

"I tried to control myself! For so fucking long Jazz. I just..." She sighed. "I love him too much to let go."

"So what now?" She threw her hands in the air.

"He is going to tell everyone after the concert. And break up with Sophie."

"He's still with Sophie?!" She yelled and Ann shushed her. "You guys..."

"I know Jazz. It's fucked up. But it happened. Now we have to fix it somehow."

"Jeez, that concert is going to be hella awkward."

Half an hour later she was already at the venue as everyone gathered for practice. She went on stage and immediately locked eyes with Joe, who grew a smile at the sight of her. He rushed to her.

"Hey." He said giving her a hug.

"Hey." She chuckled hugging him back.

"How was it?"

"It was... okay. Awkward." She said, biting her lip.

"Yeah." He scoffed and then put a hand on her arm. "Hey. Only a few more hours and I'll be able to kiss you anywhere I fucking want."

"Everyone is going to hate us, Joe." She said, putting her face into her hands.

"Fuck everyone. All I care about is you. The two of you." He said, placing a hand on her belly, as Ann quickly slapped it off. He chuckled and went back to his position as they started practice.

Ann noticed Jinjoo wasn't there and she found out through Mark that she wasn't feeling good and decided to skip sound check. They ended the three hour rehearsal and chilled for a bit before everyone started to gather backstage. Soon she saw her mom, her friend and Josh joining them.

"Joe!" Her mom squealed jumping on Joe, making him almost fall down as he grabbed onto Kevin.

Josh's eyes were wide as ever and Ann just laughed.

"Huge Joe fan." She chuckled, but noticed Josh didn't find that amusing.

They greeted everyone else and then Ann, Josh, Jazz and Joe went into Ann's dressing room to help her pick out an outfit for the night. She wanted it to be special. They didn't realize yet that this was her final show. They rummaged through the countless numbers of hangers, setting out a few outfit options. Suddenly the door open and Jinjoo walked in, taking a step back once seeing all the people.

"Woah. Family gathering." She chuckled. "Hey bitch." She turned to Ann and hugged her.

"Hey." She laughed, hugging her back.

"Where were you last night? You didn't come back to the hotel, I was worried." She said casually, sitting down on the couch.

Ann felt all her blood leaving her face and she stood there in complete shock, not knowing what to say. She looked at Joe who was as petrified as Ann.

"I..." She stuttered trying to come up with something to say.

"She stayed at my place." Joe took over.

"You what?" Josh frowned.

"Relax, man." Joe put up his hand. "It was late, I didn't want anything to happen to her, so I offered her my guest room."

"Yeah, you seem to stay at his place often." He scoffed.

"It's not like that, Josh." She shut her eyes, feeling a wave of tears coming. This was not supposed to happen like this, not now.

"Why do I not believe you, Ann?" He threw his hands in the air.

"Nothing happened." Joe said, standing between him and Ann.

"I'm not talking to you." He said, pushing Joe slightly to the side so he could get a good look at Ann. "Tell me that nothing happened between you too."

"Nothing happened!" She said, looking at the floor.

"Look at me!" He yelled. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't fuck him."

"Hey watch your tone!" Joe said moving closer to him again.

"Joe, stop." Jazz said quietly, holding him back.

"Tell me, Ann." Josh said quieter now.

Tears were now streaming down her face. She felt small, guilty and like a bag of trash. She cheated. Something she thought she would never do. She hated cheaters and now she was one of them.

She looked up at him slowly and saw rage on his face. She knew she disappointed him. He didn't deserve that.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly, bursting into tears.

He punched the wall next to him, making Ann jump. "I hope you'll at least be better parents to this kid than you are partners. Fuck this. I'm out." He said, leaving the room and passing Nick who was now standing in the door.

"A kid?" Nick frowned, anger painted on his face as well.

"Not now, Nick." Joe said, clenching his teeth as he hold onto Ann.

"What the fuck did he mean?"

"I said not now!" Joe screamed.

"Did you get her fucking pregnant?" He moved closer.

"Yeah, I did. Now go."

"You fucking idiot." He put his hands up to his curls.

"Fuck you Nick!" He screamed.

"No, fuck you!" He said, grabbing his shirt.

They started to push each other around and yell as Ann just stood there feeling like she could die any minute. This can't be happening. This shouldn't happen like this. She felt a panic attack coming and her whole body trembled.

"Stop." She whispered, but it was no use between their screams.

Jin ran up to Joe and Nick and tried to pull them apart. Ann looked up for a second and saw blood on both of their faces and she screamed, running out of the room and the building.

Her view was foggy because of the tears and she didn't even know where she was running to. She just wanted to get away. It was all too much. His own brother hated him now and it was all her fault. She just wanted to disappear. She kept on running as she continued to cry, her whole face wet from tears.

Suddenly she saw two round foggy lights coming her direction and heard a honk.

And then it was black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 414 40
18 year old Bella is moving to america from england to go to a performing arts boarding college, living on her own for the first time thousands of mi...
89.2K 1K 40
This is a collection of imagines and preferences by me and stuff i found on twitter. All preferences by me and it will say who it is by at the end. E...
8.9K 401 25
Ruby has what people call a dream job. She's a backup singer for the Jonas Brothers. But it's way more complicated than that. Love. Lust. Loss. Pain...
100K 2.9K 33
Demi Lovato's dreams have turned into real life, but is Nick Jonas living his dream? Was he ready for a family at the age of 23? Will his career be o...