Tragedy: Avengers X Yn (Reade...

By ChinaReed

[NOT EDITED] A seemingly ordinary girl, life is changed when she is mysteriously kidnapped by Odin, the ruler... More

Chapter 1: Origin
Chapter 2: Life of Tragedies
Chapter 3: "Surprise"
Chapter 4: "Do....What"
Chapter 5: "So mystery girl"
Chapter 6: "Talk Tin Man"
Chapter 7: "Wouldn't you like to know"
Chapter 8: "Things could get ugly"
Chapter 9: "Oh you really should have ran"
Chapter 10:"Fine I'll do it myself"
Chapter 11: "What do you think we walking into?"
Chapter 12: "Bullets"
Chapter 13: "Don't Trust Anyone"
Chapter 14: "I could have killed you"
Chapter 15: "Whoa, Princess"
Chapter 16: "How could it not?"
Chapter 17: Project Insight pt.1
Chapter 18: Project Insight pt 2
Chapter 19: "Who was it?"
Chapter 20: "It's complicated."
Chapter 21: "S.O.S"
Chapter 22: "I fear I might be too late"
Chapter 23: "Till the end of the line"
Chapter 24: "Truth or Dare"
Chapter 25: "I feel nothing"
Chapter 26: "Sting First"
Chapter 27: "I'm fine"
Chapter 28: "Because I figured you'd fucking love me"
Chapter 30: "Don't mess with my mind"
Chapter 31: "How did they know?"
Chapter 32: "Why can't I believe that about me."
Chapter 33: "So what now?"
Chapter 34: "Curse of the bad birthdays"
Chapter 35: "Happy Fucking Birthday to me."
Chapter 36: "It's time we end these assholes."
Chapter 37: "This is not going to end well"
Chapter 38: "Do you trust me?"
Chapter 39: "Perhaps, but it's in your eyes."
Chapter 40: "So they really going to let this team get screwed?"
Chapter 41: "Stay home"
Chapter 42: "How long will it take you to kill me?"
Chapter 43: "This just done pissed me off."
Chapter 44: Airport Fight.
Chapter 45: "I lost everyone. And so will you."
Chapter 46: "Yea, that's me."
Chapter 47: "No one is ever fully in control of their own mind."
Chapter 48: "I'm really sorry."
Chapter 49: "Promise?"
Chapter 50: "I don't understand this"
Chapter 51: "Then how come it is."
Chapter 52: "I'm glad I didn't."
Chapter 53: Sakar
Chapter 54: "For fucks sake"
Chapter 55: "But this promise is one I can't make"
Chapter 56: "Why wouldn't he?"
Chapter 57: "REVENGERS"
Chapter 58: "This ends here."
Chapter 59: Gone
Chapter 60: Memories
Check this out....

Chapter 29: "Well that was long overdue"

71 5 0
By ChinaReed

We boarded the jet and were soon in the air. Me and Wanda were having an argument about something dumb and we were trying to Peter to choose who is right but got interrupted by Tony.

"Okay room assignments!" Tony said

"Pietro and Peter, Thor and Bruce, Y/n and Wanda, Tony and Me, and vision you don't sleep so yeah." Tony called out.

"Why can't we pick our own rooms?" I asked

"Because last time Wanda and Vision fucked" Tony said.

"And they were loud" Thor added

"I had nightmares for a month" Pietro said disgusted.

"Wanda he's six years old!!" I shouted while laughing.

"Y/n shut up!" Wanda said hitting me.

"I really wish I didn't hear that." Peter said

"Apologies for the disruption that me and Wanda have caused while displaying our love for each other."

"Is it red?" I whispered in Wanda's ear and she turned red.

"Why did Wanda just switch colors with vision." Bruce said

"Oh nothing..." I said smirking at her.

"Okay so here is the plan day one we testing strength and weaknesses, and day two is sparring." Tony said

"Y/n and Peter today you're going to show us everything you can do so we can get started on that file" Bruce added

"Thanks again" Peter whispered in my ear and I smiled at him and pat him on his back.

So we arrived at the island and it looked like it just appeared out of thin air.

"That's the research center!" Tony explained to me. We flew to the other side of the island and landed there.

"This is where we will be staying." Tony said pointing at the huge cool but weird  looking entrance.

"You only spend two days here each month but it looks like this!?" I said shocked.

"You haven't seen the inside yet." Bruce said as we got off the jet and walked inside.

Tony gave me a tour of the whole place and it was pretty cool he said I should drop off my stuff and meet him and Bruce outside.
_________________________________________

When I went outside I saw Bruce and Tony standing by a helicopter along with Peter.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"The center of the island, where all the magic happens by the way you're flying us." Tony said.

"What did you do when I wasn't here." I asked.

"Happy flew us but he's on a date with Peter's aunt while he's out of town." Tony replied

"Wait what!" Peter shouted peaking his head out the window of the helicopter.

"Shit kid those super senses get annoying" Tony said.

"I can't control it." Peter said

"I can help you with that Spiderboy" I said and winked at him and he smiled.

"And you said you wouldn't warm up to him." Tony said giving me a smug look.

"Let's go." I said pushing him out of my way and getting into the helicopter then setting up. I see Thor and Pietro in the backseat and Pietro waves. I raise an eyebrow and look at Tony.

"Pietro and Thor are coming so they can help us test out your powers." Tony explained. Really they couldn't pick anybody else.

"You realize we're leaving Wanda and vision alone. I'm not sleeping in a room where they fucked." I said while starting the helicopter.

"I have a spear room." Tony whispered in my ear and I smiled at him. We flew off an arrived at the center of the island in about 20 minutes.

"Okay we are here. Peter, Pietro you're coming with me, Thor and Y/n you're trying in the outdoor grounds with Bruce." Tony ordered and he left with Pietro and Peter following him.

"Okay so we're going to start with something you don't really use, mineral." He says looking at a list.

"Okay." I say setting myself on fire and my mission suit came on. Man I love this thing.

"That's never going to get old " Bruce said and Thor smirked. Things were still awkward in between us but we were managing. He still hasn't said anything about last night so that's good right? Or maybe not I confessed my love to him and he says nothing, this son of bitch.

"They are ten walls in front of you, you need to break them down with your powers each one harder than the last."

"Osmium, Iridium, Tungsten, Rhenium,  Platinum, Palladium, Vanadium, Chromium, Titanium, Zirconium"

"Start from Zirconium and work your way up he said as Thor stood behind him trying to understand what Bruce is typing on his tablet. He looked very confused.

"Okay wall up." Bruce said as a huge metal wall appeared in front of me. I remember this from training with Strange. I focused my powers on each particle and broke them down causing a chain reaction till each wall was done.

"You did that way too fast" Bruce said shocked but impressed.

"We know what you can do with fire and land so we might as well skip that....Air." Bruce said

"What else can you do with it?"

"Well this." I said and I started waving my hands in a circle motion and started making a tornado.

"Y/n that's enough!!" Thor said

"You can stop now" Bruce added

"I don't know how to. I just made this power up." I responded

"Try to stop moving your hands" Thor shouted. I stopped and the tornado started traveling through the forest. I look at Bruce who is shocked and Thor who is smirking like he wants to laugh.

"Don't worry it worry it'll disintegrate soon we're not on dry land it won't last long." Bruce says and I give him a nervous smile.

"Try something smaller." Bruce said.

"I need a volunteer then." I responded and Bruce looked at Thor who looked at me nervously.

"Uhhhh okay sure" he says nervously starting to walk up to me.

"No stand right there it's fine." I said and Bruce moved aside.

"I'll try not to kill you" I said and he looked genuinely scared.

I closed my eyes took a deep breath and focused on Thor.

"I do fancy someone but not in this room" I hear his voice in my head.

I opened my eyes and took the air out of his lungs and deprived him of air. He started falling on the floor and gasping for air. I snapped back into reality. I stopped as soon as I saw him on the floor I ran over to him.

"Thor I'm sorry, I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you I don't know why I didn't stop." I said as I ran to him and kneeled beside him, a tear escaped from my eyes.

"Y/n, Y/n!" He said getting me to stop rambling. "You could never hurt me... not ever, even if you tried." He said touching my face and I looked in his eyes but just then Bruce came to help him up and I stood up in unison with him.

"Well that was intense. How come you've never used that before?" Bruce said.

"I like to leave a mark on my victims" I said sarcastically still glancing at Thor making sure he's alright.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he looked at me and smiled with a nod. I gave him a weak smile back.

"Maybe we should end here for today it's getting dark let's go see where they're at with Peter." Bruce said filling the silence.

We head to them and I see Peter doing really cool moves.

"So that's what you meant by sticky white stuff?" I said and he stopped then smiles at me and walked up to me.

"Yea! Look at this cool new suit Mr stark got me. It's so great and we did a lot of cool tricks. He shot stuff at me and I had to dodge a bunch of things to test out my Spidey sense" Peter rambled on and on.

"I see you used my nickname as a name for your powers." I said with a

"Spider-sense sounds boring." He defended.

"Are you guys ready to head back?" Tony asked while leaving a glass room switching off the lights.

"Yea are you guys?" Bruce asked and Tony stopped and observed.

"Who almost died?" Tony said.

"Thor." Bruce said and Pietro gave Peter ten bucks.

"You guys are assholes" I said as they smirked at me. I gave them a fake smile and sent a bit of electricity their way.

"Oww what was that." Peter shouted

"It's Y/n" Pietro said speeding towards me but I flip him and he falls to the floor.

"Okay.... you win" he grunts then I help him up.

"Let's go back people! And stop fighting sparring is tomorrow try not to kill each other before that" Tony said and we left.

I landed the helicopter and Tony told me to go to the top floor and there's an extra room there because Wanda and Vision definitely had some fun while we were gone. I nodded and they all went inside.

I walked around the compound instead of going to my room I went to the top of the building which was peaceful and dark. I sat there singing a song to myself that I heard from a musical I once watched. The dark night and the stars made me think of it and I relate to it more than I would like to.

"What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine. Nothing could keep us apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find" I sing then I hear a voice behind me.

"It's up to you, and it's up to me, No one can say what we get to be" I turn and see Thor standing there continuing the song coming closer to stand a few feet away from me.  I forgot I watched it with him. I smile at him and the fact that he remembered the song.

"So why don't we rewrite the stars?" I continue and indirectly ask.

"Maybe the world could be ours, tonight" he finishes and takes a deep breath.

"Can we talk?" He asked and I nod and turn my body towards him.

"I know I hurt you and I'm sorry. I don't know why I spent so much time pretending I didn't care. I guess I just......." He says and sniffs a bit and quickly wipes a tear.

"I guess I just didn't want to feel like this. Knowing that I stood by while you were in pain. Whether you blame me or not it hurts."

"But I love you. I am totally completely in love with you Y/n and I don't care if you think it's too late, I'm telling you anyway." He said taking a step closer and I take a step back.

"You should know....." I started and he didn't break eye contact waiting for me to speak.

"That if you come any closer, I'm not letting you go." I said with a tear coming down my face but I rather know that his in it for the long run.

He quickly walked towards me pulling me into a soft bit reassuring kiss. His soft lips on mine as strong hands wrap around my waist and my arms around his neck he pulls me even closer and picks me up holding me by my upper thighs making sure not to disconnect our lips.

"Well that was long overdue" he says with a smirk

"Stop talking." I said then he pushes me on to the roof entrance door and his hands travel higher up my legs and he reconnects our lips. Soon we heard voices coming from the other side of the door. Thor rolled his eyes and put me down and signaled me to go hide. I smirk and go to the edge of the roof and hang there with one hand keeping me up. I hear the door swing open and I hear Tony's voice.

"What are you doing here point break?" Tony asked.

"Thinking about life and stuff and the stars..... and stuff" he said and I shook my head at how bad of a liar he is.

"I know you're lying but you better not be smoking pot or costing money in anyway. Where's the Female Fury?" Tony asked and I rolled eyes so hard. He's really been taking advantage of knowing my last name.

"I don't know check downstairs." Thor said

"Don't you think I did that dumbass" he said and they bickered on and on. Okay that's it I'm letting go.

I let go and slide down the side of the building landing perfectly on the floor next to the entrance. I look up and see Thor staring down from the top of the building with what I think is a smirk. I wink at him and walk inside the building.

Shit I bagged a god.

A/n: 🤗🤗🤗
Just wanted to make it clear that the words in italics are usually voices in y/n's head or flashbacks (sometimes translations)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 15.8K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...
2.9K 162 8
In a world before Captain America emerged from his icy slumber, there existed a girl named Y/N, born with the extraordinary ability to command the el...
80.4K 1.4K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
17.1K 624 20
Brought to Earth by her mother, alongside her twin sister, at the young age of six, both Azar and Artemis train under SHIELD to become Earth's heroes...