The Villainess's Oath: I'll K...

By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from... More

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Introduction
PART ONE
1. What's the name of the book?
2. It's a girl!
3. The failed engagement
4. A stalker?
5. The encounter with Mario
6. A calm night
7. His future wife
8. The wife's pet
9. Mario's hidden desire
10. Damsel in the distress
11. Let's fight
12. He's reluctant to get engaged
13. A Prince's thoughts
14. Look at the maids!
15. Put me down!
16. The blonde
17. You scared me!
18. Gay couple
19. Does he like her?
20. A misunderstanding
21. Revenge...
22. Pretty girl with a flower
23. One girl and five boys
24. Cannon fodder, little cutie
25. Loveinger Greywolf
26. Blossoming Love
27. Cynthia's curse
28. Then have it yourself!
29. Dewinn's note
30. Puppet Daughter
31. I wanna be an empress
32. His idol wife
33. I was loyal to you
34. Tears of love
35. A special person
36. A sleepless night (Special chapter)
37. Yours
38. Cupid Queen
39. Dylan (1)
40. Dylan (2)
41. Dylan (3)
42. Dylan (4)
43. Dylan (5) [Sahasra]
44. Dylan (6) [Finale]
Author's Note
45. Illegitimate son
46. Fury and Sherrie
47. Exposed!
48. Craziness (New year gift)
49. I'm sorry!
50ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Sahasra's Past
51. An unlucky day
52. Marriage partner
53. A conflict
54. Planting the seed of doubt
55. Autumn Beauty
56. Former Fiancé
57. Remove the ring!
58. Wake up!!!
59. Roses
60. Vinegar
61. Chocolate cupcake
62. Sad poem
63. Guarding her..
64. Only I can bully her...
65. Suffocation
66. Take the throne
67. Cute cat boy
69. Love: step by step
70. Upcoming disaster
71. Let's end this
72. Unlucky... no, blind!
73. True villainess
74. Deal
75. Heavy heart
76. She cheated on you?
77. Fated Lover
78. Sick of you!
79. Imma kill you two!
80. Bullying
81. If it weren't for me..
82. Cabbage
83. Stop it!
84. Sweet
85. Bye bye single life
86. First date
87. I love him
88. Lost and found
89. Sharing is caring
90. Newborn baby
91. Source of happiness
92. Garfield
93. Friendship? Bullshit!
94. Let's date
95. Loving sisters
96. Love, kindness...
97. Let go!!
98. Orphanage
99. A tragic past
100.ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Perfect timing
101. Modern world
102. August & June
103. Poisoned
104. Undoubtedly..
105. The election
106. Spying on you
107. Blissful life
108. High Standards

68. Moment of truth

138 14 12
By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

Lucas hopped on Sherrie's back when duke Ferdinand came towards him to say goodbye for one last time. Lucas was about to go on a huge mission. The day he would return was uncertain and totally depended on the situation in Kingdom Albrecht. Thus, he knew he wouldn't be able to see Lucas for a long time, maybe at least five months or more. Ferdinand knew he would miss him so much but for his future, he made up his mind to let him go.

"Do you know how you got Sherrie? Haven't you ever doubted me not having a dragon like you do?" Ferdinand truly wondered why he never asked that kind of a question from him before. Didn't he notice it?

"Actually, I thought I got Sherrie because of my capabilities." Lucas stroked Sherrie's neck as he bit his lip. "Now I think about it, is it because I'm also a prince?"

"Yes and no," Ferdinand replied. "Not every prince can gain a dragon. Truly talented princes are capable of getting blessed with a dragon. But, of course, not talent alone can provide a dragon to someone. To get one, you must have royal blood."

"I guess that crown prince doesn't have royal blood since he is a child from another man, right?" Lucas said thoughtfully.

"Indeed, only you have the advantage of owning a dragon."

Ferdinand's words made Lucas adore his Sherrie even more. He patted her head lovingly as she silently let him do whatever he wanted to, not interrupting the duo's conversation, which made Lucas love her further. His Sherrie was the most understandable creature in the world.

"Before going, I want you to meet Ashra. She's the perfect one for this mission. Only she can help you so take her with you." Ferdinand said after a moment of silence.

"Sahasra?" Lucas scratched his chin using his thumb. "No way, father. She hates me. She will never come with me let alone help me. She was thrown out along with her mother because of my carelessness. I still regret it to this day."

"It's not like that," Ferdinand said hesitatingly. He was actually glad to hear Lucas call him father again. If he still treated him as his father, why couldn't he do the same? It was time for him to learn the truth.

Just like that, Ferdinand found himself telling Lucas what happened many years ago.

When he finished, he observed his son, who was abnormally quiet. "Luke," He called out to him, kinda regretting telling him everything.

When Lucas came back to his senses, his eyes filled in tears. When he realized his cousin sister had to go through many things because of him, sadness washed him over, making him deeply regret not searching for her all those years. He understood how selfish he was. Thinking that she was the sign of the betrayal of his father, he hated her before. He thought she wasn't worthy of being his sister. No matter what, she was still his sister half-blood or not. But he never thought of paying attention to her.

Now, he was still her cousin brother. He was still responsible for taking care of her.

What kind of a brother was he? He felt angry at himself. It would be totally understandable if she hated him to death because... He truly deserved it!

Initially, Lucas thought of visiting Zadhea for one last time before going to kingdom Albrecht since it was a country situated far away from both country Edwina and Ashenara academy. He felt bad for not being able to fulfill his duty as her teacher. He could no longer practise with her. He even thought of informing Sir Callisto to train her again because he was her former teacher before he was appointed but it had been many years and Callisto got promoted as a head knight.

He also could no longer train her since he was also busy.

Apart from them, Lucas knew there were only a plenty of knights who could train her since she was so talented than many of them. But he didn't want any other man to get close to her even as a teacher.

Now before meeting her, he had to meet his cousin sister first. He knew he couldn't correct his past mistakes. The only way left was to create a good relationship with her for the present and the future. It wasn't because of the mission, it was because she was his cousin and most importantly, he had to compensate her for what he had done.

She was the true heir of Ferdinand dukedom despite being an illegitimate child.

When Lucas came to the quarters where the knights were staying, and went to meet his sister, only silence greeted him. He searched for her everywhere until he found another male knight who was a little more close to her.

The day Zadhea returned to Edwina as Dylan, she requested her father to make Sahasra her knight. Although Sahasra was super talented just like her nickname, being a knight wasn't an easy task. She had to train with newbies for months, staying in the quarters appointed for them. For Zadhea's sake, she endured and accepted it much to Lucas's surprise. That day he realized she loved Zadhea. He could sense it just by watching the way she looked at her. It reminded him of his own eyes whenever they fell on the princess. Filled with love, there was no doubt.

She agreed to train for becoming a knight for Zadhea alone. Such a sacrifice, just for her...

Undoubtedly, Sahasra was the only female knight in Edwina. Needless to say, it was super challengeable.

Also, giving the fact that she was an illegitimate child, it was even harder.

However, in the end, the girl who was destined to become a knight for Rodwef army in the book, actually became a knight for Edwina army in reality.

Such a twist...

But, the reason still remained the same. It was for the princess.

"She built up a habit to go to a certain bar at night these days ever since practice became harder. She won't come here until afternoon or evening," The rookie knight said. "Why do you want to meet her? Lemme tell you, she's not a typical girl."

Lucas rolled his eyes. "Don't think too much. She's my cousin."

"Whaaat?" The knight blurted out as his eyes widened, indicating how much the news surprised him. He didn't dare to delay Lucas further as he quickly told him about her whereabouts.

It wasn't hard for Lucas to find Sahasra. At a certain corner, she was making out with a girl, not even caring about others. It was morning already, but see... She was fooling around! Really?! Lucas had nothing to say when he witnessed that scene.

"Ashra, I'm here to meet you. Can I talk to you for a bit?" He asked as his patience faded away. He approached her with long strides and stood before her, trying hard to look away out of nervousness and uneasiness. He kinda felt bad for his sister. He never had a relationship with any girl but his sister became a playgirl, which truly saddened him a lot. He wished for her to have a normal life, which seemed to be quite impossible.

"I'm not your friend," Sahasra mumbled against the girl's lips as she continued to close her eyes, not wanting to look at Lucas. She could recognize his voice. She knew he wasn't worthy of her time, hence, she paid attention to her girl entirely as she pulled her face even closer to her own by pulling the back of her head using her hand, as she sucked and bit her lips until they became red and swollen. She looked like a hungry tigress, so fierce and unstoppable.

"Yeah. You are my sister so please listen to me, Sahasra. I have something important to tell you." Lucas felt helpless.

Sahasra ignored him completely like he didn't even exist in the first place as she slid her hands inside the girl's clothes as she clutched her breasts, kneading them skillfully, making the girl moan in pleasure.

Lucas couldn't stand it anymore. Getting overwhelmed by emotions, he blurted out without thinking, "You think Zadhea will like you when you are like this? Don't you feel ashamed to cheat on her?"

The second he said that, he regretted it.

Sahasra became so angry that she pushed the girl away like she was some kind of trash and rose from her seat in a quick motion before storming towards Lucas.

"Who do you think you are?" She roared as she clutched his collar like a crazy woman. "Am I in a relationship with her or what? Even if I am, it's none of your fucking business, Lucas! Just stay away from my stuff or else, I won't regret killing you." Her eyes sparkled with hatred. "If it's not for her, that day, I would have killed you already. Don't you dare rub salt on my wound now!"

Sahasra knew Zadhea wasn't into girls. What was Lucas thinking? How could he remind her how miserable she was for not winning over the person she liked?

No matter whether it was past or future, he would do nothing but harm. Sahasra wanted to kill this bastard so much that she felt like her whole soul was trembling in anger.

"I'm sorry." At this moment, an unexpected reply came out of Lucas's mouth, catching Sahasra off guard.

"Huh?" Tilting her head, she let go of his collar as she looked into his eyes with a confused look on her face. She thought she heard it wrong. The day she and her mother got kicked out, he didn't apologise to her at least for once. But what now? Why was he apologizing to her so generously? She couldn't believe it.

"It's all my fault, sister. I'm so sorry!" Lucas's eyes welled up in tears as he took both her hands, squeezing them gently. "I'm not your half-brother. I'm a cousin. I'm not even his son. He's my uncle. You... Only you are his child and the rightful owner of Ferdinand dukedom."

"I don't need that bullshit!" Sahasra shook his hands away. She despised that name up to her bone marrows. She would rather die than becoming the next countess of that doggy place.

"Listen, Sahasra," Lucas pleaded as he told her everything.

When she realized the whole truth, Sahasra was somehow at a loss as she looked into an empty place, lost in thoughts.

"Now you must understand why uncle did that, Ashra. I believe you can forgive him and me. I firmly believe. Let me compensate for what you had been through all these years. It's my promise as well as the obligation towards you. Will you... Will you allow me to do that?" He looked into her eyes with anticipation flashing through his own.

Sahasra thought for a moment before shaking her head. "Nope."

In fact, she could understand everything. She realized her father didn't have another choice left and she could understand why Lucas didn't care about her all those years. He thought her mother betrayed his mother. In the end, everything was a huge misunderstanding. Duchess Ferdinand wasn't even his real mother!

She knew she shouldn't live in that misunderstanding forever.

It was useless and dumb to live in the past without moving on. Again, it wasn't worth it.

Lucas sighed in his heart. He somehow expected that kind of an answer from her. It was understandable that she didn't want to forgive them so easily. He totally got it but he couldn't help feeling disappointed.

Nonetheless, her next words surprised him.

"Let's fight. After that, I'll forgive you, your highness prince Aoire."

His lips curved into a smile as Lucas nodded drastically.

"It's my honor, dear cousin sister. But when and where? You know we have to meet Zadhea and after that, go to Albrech..."

Sahasra cut him off, "Here, right now."

Like that, dismissing the small crowd, they began sword fighting. It wasn't truly a problem because Sahasra was the owner of that bar herself. No one dared to prevent her from doing what she wanted.

Till morning to night, they continued fighting without taking a rest. Both of them didn't seem to be tired. Especially, Lucas, no no, Aoire. The day before, he fought with Heidith the whole night and now with Sahasra whole afternoon and evening. He was inhuman indeed.

During the fight, years of resentment, helplessness, and hatred... Sahasra vent everything on him until she finally let go of those emotions, completely...

Throwing aside her sword, she stated solemnly, "That's it, prince Aoire. I forgive you!"

Lucas also dropped his sword and pulled her towards him, embracing her tightly in his arms as tears filled in his eyes.

"Thank you!" He mumbled, shaking in happiness. "Thank you so much, sister."

After a moment of hesitation, with a faint sigh, slowly slowly, Sahasra lifted her arms as she hugged him back, softly patting his back. She also had tears in her coffee brown eyes.

"You must be tired and hungry. Let's go find something to fill our stomachs, brother."

Brother...

She never knew how beautiful that word was.

But...

Now she knew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 79 30
There was a princess Living carefree She wanted the world she wanted everything Diamonds and pearls Emeralds and gold She bathed in the riches only s...
1.5K 6 24
Morana gets her heart broken for the first time. Draco, the love of her life, asks her out on a date, but days later she sees him on the Hogwarts Exp...
167K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
2.6K 495 26
"Beware that you become not the very monster you ought to slay." A shapeless, abstract entity of darkness in the guise of a human. A broken swordsma...