The Club / Yoonmin FF

By LinalovesyoongiLaFe

Jimin is a nice, poor, shy young man who is working hard, trying to manage his life. Yoongi is the owner of M... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80

58

513 18 2
By LinalovesyoongiLaFe

The night went on, the couples had fun, drank and danced. Namjoon and Jin joined them too, which was very entertaining because of Jins unique way of dancing.

Yoongi danced every time Jimin went to the dance floor. One because he liked it, second because he wanted no one ever near him again.

Jimin didn't mind, more the opposite, he showed him some more moves and overall enjoined the closeness and happiness with him. They laughed, cuddled and had a really good time together. Yoongi was so much more than he expected.

He loved Yoongis smile.
He loved Yoongis touch.
He loved Yoongis smell.
He loved Yoongis calm, dark Aura.
He loved Yoongis way with him.
He loved Yoongi
. . .

He tripped,
lost balance for a second.

What's happening? What was that thought?
He frowns and holds his head in confusion.
His breathing becomes irregular. He is dizzy.

Yoongi pulls him to the couch, asking what's wrong.
He can't answer, his head is so loud, he can't think.

He's trying to breath.
Oh no.

Not now.

He
can't
Breath!

Panic attack.

Breath

Breath

Cant

Breath

Yoongi saw it.

He panics a little too. He has to get him out of the club or somewhere quiet at least. The others are still busy. No help there.

"Jimin, baby. Breath." He looks around. He had to get him home quickly.
He sighs "Jimin, listen, I get you home but you have to help." He tries to make eye contact. "Baby. Come on. I carry you out, just jump." He tells him extending both of his arms to him.

Jimin tries to understand, he feels like he's about to faint. He looks confused at Yoongis extented arms.
What does he want? Jump?

He jumped up, Yoongi grabbed him and wrapped Jimins limps around him already moving towards the exit.

He entered a taxi Jimin still tightly on him trying to breath. He whispered all kind of soothing words in Jimins ear, his hands are moving softly up and down his back.

Jimin wimpers, he is cramping, hurting, crying.
His panic and anxiety holds him in a tight grip. He cant get out of it.

Yoongi kisses his head. He started humming some low tunes, they are rumbling through his chest to Jimin.

Jimins head is so loud. Everything is screaming. His flight instinct is on. Why?
He cant think, he just feels.
Panic. Angst. Helplessness. Trapped. Panic. Panic. Panic.

What happened?
What happened!?!

They arrive home and Yoongi gets him as fast as he can inside. He puts him down on the couch in his room.
"Baby. Please. Im here. What do you need?" Yoongi sounds desperate, so worried.

Jimin can't think. His stomach turns.
He runs of to the bathroom

Yoongi can hear him vomit behind the doors. He doesn't know what to do. He has never seen him that bad. He runs downstairs to get water. As soon as he is back he can hear Jimin crying.

Jimin is sitting on the floor next to the toilet crying. The panic is gone, the other emotions just doubled.

Yoongi carefully picked him up and cleaned him.
He undressed him and put him into sleepwear. He gave him water and placed him on his lap.

Yoongi didn't talk. He just rocked him slightly humming his tune and let him have his feelings. Whatever happened has to run its course.

Jimin has no control over his emotions. He cant stop it or regulate it. Everything just bubbles out of him.

But at least he feels safe with Yoongi. He hugs him tight, if he could crawl into him he would.

Yoongi just holds him. Its all he can do. Its all he needs right now.

Jimin doesn't know how long he stayed like that. He drifted of into sleep, feeling all empty and tired and sad.

Yoongi brought him to bed. He could hear the others coming home and left the room to talk to them.

"Where did you run of to?" Namjoon greated him slightly annoyed because Jin was not happy that Jimin left without a word and wouldn't leave Namjoon along about it.

Jin was just about to open his mouth to give Yoongi a peace of his mind when Yoongi said "He had a panic attack." Jins mouth closed.

Yoongi sounds so sad and worried.
"I've never seen him like that." He continues, running his hand through his hair. "I have no idea what triggered it." He shakes his head.

"He is sleeping now." Yoongi looks up.
"Where is Tae?"
"They're coming, we took two taxis." Namjoon says quietly and walked over to the bar to get drinks.

Jin sits down next to Yoongi. He has no understanding of Jimins panic attacks. He knows that Jimin had one when he left the house with Choi that one time.

As far as he knows it was triggered by Yoongis anger towards the employee who fucked up the numbers he helped fixing.

Anger and aggression seem to be triggers but also memories.

He can see how it affected Yoongi and how honestly worried he is. "Thank you for acting quick and helping him." Jin says looking at Yoongi.

He is indeed acting nothing like a man who buys people at an action.
More like a boyfriend or husband.

Namjoon returns with the alcohol. He didn't bother with variety. He grabbed glases, a whiskey bottle and ice and placed it all on the table. He sat down next to Jin and started fixing up some drinks.

Tae and JK came home looking puzzled by the scene in front of them.
Just a couple minutes ago they had the best time, laughing and teasing each other and now they are standing in a room full with worried people.

"What happened?" JK asked Yoongi. "Jimin had a panic attack on the dance floor." Yoongi says emptying his glass at once. He is tired.

Tae looks at Yoongi. "Tell me everything."
Yoongi told him what happened as detailed as he could. Tae knows him best. Maybe he knows what happened and how to prevent it in the future.

"I don't understand." Tae sat down. "What was the trigger?" They all went through the events of the evening. There was nothing. What happened? Where did that come from?

"Can you talk to him tomorrow?" Yoongi asks Tae who nods at him. "Of course."

"Do you think he had a bad memory in the club that triggered it?" Jin asks Tae.

Tae thinks about it.
"I don't think so. We have been in plenty of clubs and Jimin worked at a very busy bar. These places were more a welcome distraction than a trigger."

"Maybe we should make him see a therapist." Jin though out loud. They all look at him.

"We all want him to get better. But i don't see how that is suppose to happen without professional help." He empties his drink. "We can support, not heal."

"He can." Tae points at Yoongi. "Thats what grandma said. And i think he really does." He drinks "But I guess a combination out of professional help, family support and Yoongis healing would be best."
They nod.

"You have to meet grandma once." Tae smirks at Jin when he remembered that he has no idea who he is talking about. "You will love her."

Yoongi and JK smile. "Yeah. Take Namjoon with you too, its gonna be fun." JK adds, still somewhat offended that she called him useless. Let's see what she thinks about those two.

"Maybe we go see her next weekend." Yoongi says getting up. Jimin would love that.
"Lets see what we find can out tomorrow, ok? Good night." And with that he left.

He changed quickly into sleepwear and went to bed. He moved closer to Jimin and hugged him from the back.

A big sigh left him. He was so worried.

Jimin was so happy earlier. He could see it, he felt it. There was nothing but happiness.

What if that was the trigger?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 860 62
Yoongi is working on his first mixtape. Jimin is a new bartender at Yoongi's favorite hangout. Yoongi is bound by idol rules not to date. Jimin is af...
4.3K 235 21
"It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do." "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!" . In...
4.6K 174 30
Yoongi might be addicted to alcohol. He had a party and does everything wrong. He goes way overboard with drink and drugs and embarrasses himself and...
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...