The Villainess's Oath: I'll K...

XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from... Еще

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Introduction
PART ONE
1. What's the name of the book?
2. It's a girl!
3. The failed engagement
4. A stalker?
5. The encounter with Mario
6. A calm night
7. His future wife
8. The wife's pet
9. Mario's hidden desire
10. Damsel in the distress
11. Let's fight
12. He's reluctant to get engaged
13. A Prince's thoughts
14. Look at the maids!
15. Put me down!
16. The blonde
17. You scared me!
18. Gay couple
19. Does he like her?
20. A misunderstanding
21. Revenge...
22. Pretty girl with a flower
23. One girl and five boys
24. Cannon fodder, little cutie
25. Loveinger Greywolf
26. Blossoming Love
27. Cynthia's curse
28. Then have it yourself!
29. Dewinn's note
30. Puppet Daughter
31. I wanna be an empress
32. His idol wife
33. I was loyal to you
34. Tears of love
35. A special person
36. A sleepless night (Special chapter)
37. Yours
38. Cupid Queen
39. Dylan (1)
40. Dylan (2)
41. Dylan (3)
42. Dylan (4)
43. Dylan (5) [Sahasra]
44. Dylan (6) [Finale]
Author's Note
45. Illegitimate son
47. Exposed!
48. Craziness (New year gift)
49. I'm sorry!
50ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Sahasra's Past
51. An unlucky day
52. Marriage partner
53. A conflict
54. Planting the seed of doubt
55. Autumn Beauty
56. Former Fiancé
57. Remove the ring!
58. Wake up!!!
59. Roses
60. Vinegar
61. Chocolate cupcake
62. Sad poem
63. Guarding her..
64. Only I can bully her...
65. Suffocation
66. Take the throne
67. Cute cat boy
68. Moment of truth
69. Love: step by step
70. Upcoming disaster
71. Let's end this
72. Unlucky... no, blind!
73. True villainess
74. Deal
75. Heavy heart
76. She cheated on you?
77. Fated Lover
78. Sick of you!
79. Imma kill you two!
80. Bullying
81. If it weren't for me..
82. Cabbage
83. Stop it!
84. Sweet
85. Bye bye single life
86. First date
87. I love him
88. Lost and found
89. Sharing is caring
90. Newborn baby
91. Source of happiness
92. Garfield
93. Friendship? Bullshit!
94. Let's date
95. Loving sisters
96. Love, kindness...
97. Let go!!
98. Orphanage
99. A tragic past
100.ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Perfect timing
101. Modern world
102. August & June
103. Poisoned
104. Undoubtedly..
105. The election
106. Spying on you
107. Blissful life
108. High Standards

46. Fury and Sherrie

219 20 55
XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

Moonlight tried to sneak a peek at the royal bedchamber through the white plain curtains that covered the tall glass windows. Despite its determined attempts, the room was pitch black, even without a dim light of a candle. On the giant bed in the middle, a figure was tossing and turning, trying hard to go to sleep. However, sleepiness was still far away from him. His thick eyebrows knitted together as he pressed his lips hard. His expression showed discomfort and he sighed heavily from time to time.

The young man couldn't take it anymore. He straightened his upper body and leaned against the bed headboard, wondering about the girl who was slowly stealing his heart.

Zadhea...

Her name made him feel depressed. He wanted to hate her. But he also knew that as much as he hated her, he liked her that much too. Maybe even more. Or else, what was the point of having such weird yet painful nightmares every night? He couldn't understand why he couldn't get a wink of sleep. It was like she wanted to suck his soul out of his body, throwing him into a dark abyss. That woman, he knew she wasn't worthy of his consideration. Why would he think about her so desperately when she didn't even care about how he was, what he was doing or if he was dead? Such a person, she wasn't worthy of becoming his wife.

Are you sleeping peacefully, dear? He thought in his heart as a bitter smile appeared on his lips. She must be enjoying luxuries while he was suffering an endless torture. Maybe he should have talked to her that day. Never in his wildest dreams he would have thought of being so frustrated like this. If he knew, he would definitely hold a conversation, ending everything for once and for all.

Heidith felt his throat go dry. He grabbed the water cup beside the bedside table only to see the emptiness in it which resembled his empty and lonely heart. With a yet another sigh, he stood up from the bed and put on his shoes and coat before leaving the room without making a sound.

He didn't want to bother his servants with such trivial matters. Although they were appointed to do his stuff and it was indeed their only job, they were still humans. He didn't want to interrupt their sleep. Thus, he went to the kitchen all by himself before pouring some water into a glass, drinking it with long gulps as his adam's apple moved up.

Soon, he felt comfortable. Leaving the kitchen, he didn't return to his chamber because he felt suffocating whenever he lied down on that giant bed, all alone. He never felt that way, maybe because he was in the boys' hostel of Ashenara academy for more than two years or maybe due to his cheerfulness, thinking of his happy future without obstacles.

Happy future without obstacles! Why did it sound so ridiculous to him when he thought about it again? A pure joke! His hand automatically met with his already messy black hair, making it messier.

He roamed around the royal castle aimlessly. Cold wind attacked him nonstop, trying to pull his coat away. Heidith shivered as he tightened the fluffy coat around him. Nothing could stop his soulless body from moving forward. That way, he could at least distract himself from the depressing thoughts that tortured him every night like some kind of blood thirsty demons.

He shouldn't have met his father. That meeting in the evening rubbed salt against his already wounded heart.

Wow, another guy. He was amused. Whom will she marry? That forest guy or Dylan guy if he wasn't a brother or... I don't wanna be narcissistic. She won't even consider me as one of her suitors. He didn't know why she disliked him. He only knew that she despised him and wanted to avoid him as much as she could.

She would never marry him out of her free will.

He knew the look she gave him was always filled with mockery, and amusement like he was a performer who was obligated to entertain her.

In her eyes, was he a clown? A comedy actor?

Heidith was about to pass an empty hallway when he heard someone's sneaky footsteps. His ears perked up as he listened to the sound, hiding in a dark corner like a motionless log.

The footsteps became louder and closer.

Heidith touched the handle of his sword as his Lazer like eyes aimed at the direction where the sound came from. He looked like a tiger, ready to pounce on its prey the next second. His green eyes were sharp like an eagle's.

Soon a man covering himself entirely in a black hoodie came to his view. The hoodie guy looked around as he scratched something on his small notebook from time to time.

A spy?

Heidith squinted his eyes.

The next second, he swiftly came out of his hiding place and pulled out his sword, trapping the spy between himself and the sharp edge of the blade. He didn't forget to circle his hand around the spy's waist, leaving him no room for escaping.

The spy didn't look like he was afraid of dying. He started struggling in his arms although Heidith's sword was only half an inch apart his neck.

The prince couldn't help but blurted out, "Stop moving. Do you wanna die?"

He was at the verge of losing his patience. If the spy struggled one last time, he would make up his mind to cut his neck.

However, to his greatest surprise, the spy did the unthinkable.

He passed out and fell on Heidith's chest, making the prince flabbergast. Both of them would fall to the floor if Heidith didn't hold onto a wall nearby. He subconsciously dropped his sword to the floor, trying to stabilise the spy guy.

Nevertheless, it seemed like he fell for his enemy's act because the spy swiftly pushed him aside and threw himself out of a window, colliding with the glass and shattering it into pieces.

Heidith: "..."

He gasped and ran forward to stop him. It was the top floor of a very tall building and it would be the greatest miracle if that guy managed to escape death. Let's not talk about being disfigured.

Despite his efforts, Heidith couldn't stop him on time. His hand only managed to grab a hard object on the spy's neck.

The spy's head which was covered in the black hoodie got uncovered as his golden hair came to sight. He looked at Heidith one last time with his sparkling blue eyes as he jumped out completely.

The next second, a white dragon flew towards him out of nowhere and caught the spy guy on time, preventing him from falling down.

Heidith clenched his hands as he narrowed his eyes at the white dragon and the two people riding it.

"Phew!" Dylan panted heavily. "That was a close call."

"Indeed." Lucas smirked. "You were amazing though."

"Was I?" Dylan smiled back as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. "I thought he would still catch me. My heart was about to come out of my chest. It's still beating fast." He pressed his palm on his chest.

"You like him?" Lucas raised a brow.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dylan glared at him up and down. "Idiot!"

Lucas laughed at his remark. "Aren't you saying that your heart is beating fast? That means you like this guy. Admit it." He winked at him.

"Yeah, yeah. I like Heidith." Dylan rolled his eyes. "Stupid psycho!"

"Aww! You are so cute when you're angry! Do you know that?" Lucas was enjoying the moment to bits as his face showed a wide grin wider than his shoulders.

Dylan ignored him as he touched the white dragon's neck, stroking her lovingly.

"You are impressive! Love you, baby."

"My Sherrie is always the best because her owner is the best of best." Lucas proudly raised his chin.

"Yeah, yeah." Dylan was about to look away when he felt two hands circling his waist, hugging him from behind.

He flushed red from anger as he hit Lucas's hands. "Rascal, get your filthy hands off of me!"

"No." Lucas tightened his grip and even put his chin on Dylan's shoulder, clinging onto him like a giant koala. "You are too tempting."

"My sword is more tempting than me. Wanna show you how?" Dylan asked as he touched the handle of his silver sword.

"Ha ha. But I prefer you the most."

"Why? Do you like me?"

"Yeah."

"Eww! Don't flirt with me!"

"Ha ha!"

"Shut up, both of you!" Sherrie puffed a fire ball in annoyance. "So childish!"

--------

Heidith put the necklace he accidentally snatched away from the spy into his pants pocket and closed his eyes as he inhaled a deep, long breath.

"Fury, I command you to appear before me this instant!" He yelled softly while rubbing the ruby ring on his index finger. The ring started glowing as the moon got covered from the dark figure that flew towards the prince. It was a black dragon. His eyes glittered like the ruby on Heidith's finger as he growled ferociously.

The moment he flew closer, Heidith jumped on his back and urged, "Let's go! Quickly follow that white dragon."

The black dragon squinted his eyes at the target and like an arrow, directly started chasing after Sherrie.

The trio who didn't have any idea that a black dragon was following them, flew towards the mountains.

Dylan sighed, satisfied as he looked below. "This atmosphere is suitable for a sword battle. What do you think?" He glanced at Lucas with expectation.

Lucas shrugged his shoulders. "Anything for you, my..."

"Shut up, dude or I'll push you down. Say goodbye to your poor seventeen years old life."

"This cutie is mine. She won't let you do that!"

Sherrie's mouth twitched at his words. "Why not?"

The poor boy looked down at his dragon as he pouted his lips, looking aggrieved. "Which side are you in, Sherrie? Did you forget that I'm your master?"

Sherrie huffed but said nothing.

"Here." Dylan pointed his finger at a huge but not so tall mountain. "Let's rest there for a bit."

"You meant fight?"

"Whatever."

Heidith hid behind a gigantic Banyan tree along with his dragon as he observed the scene before him. He realized that the two men were fighting intensely. He didn't know what the reason was.

Maybe they might have argued about how to divide the presents they may receive from the person who appointed them. He guessed. Anyways, it's none of my business.

His gaze fell on the white dragon who looked like it was about to sleep at any point, not paying any heed to what was happening.

Here comes the opportunity.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1K 79 30
There was a princess Living carefree She wanted the world she wanted everything Diamonds and pearls Emeralds and gold She bathed in the riches only s...
fanaa-فنا ( destruction) Unheard Author

Любовные романы

402 23 12
FROM ENEMIES TO LOVERS ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── A teardrop escapes from my eye, my hand burns as zain grips it and pushes it to the wa...
409 152 52
So... My life was pretty normal until... 1) My mother died. 2) My dad killed her. 3) And...I lodged a case on him as he killed her. Yeah, I know. My...
14.6K 1.9K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...