The Club / Yoonmin FF

By LinalovesyoongiLaFe

Jimin is a nice, poor, shy young man who is working hard, trying to manage his life. Yoongi is the owner of M... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80

57

429 13 0
By LinalovesyoongiLaFe

They finished their dinner together, chit-chating about this and that.
After dessert was cleared away JK sighs loudly drawing all the attention to him.

"I wanna go dancing tonight." JK said getting up, slightly dancing. "Who wants to come with me?"
Tae, of course was immediately with him. JK smiled at him happy. Jimins face lit up too but he wasn't sure if he could.

Yoongi watched him. He saw his excitement and sighs internally.
"You want to go?" He asks him softly. Jimin looks at him with big eyes. "I would love to go dancing." He answers.

"We come with you." Yoongi tells JK who almost falls of his chair.
"What?" JK is in shock. "But you never...I mean... NEVER go to the club!"

Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders.
"I'm going tonight." He looks at Namjoon who is also astonished.
"What about you guys?" Yoongi asks him.

Namjoon checks with Jin who smiles and nods "Sure." He answers and Tae jumps up happily. "Lets get dressed." He pulls Jimin and Jin away, they laugh and giggle all the way upstairs.

Namjoon pats Yoongis back. "I'm gonna enjoy your suffering tonight." He laughs at him "But im glad you're coming more out of your old habits. Jimin is really good for you." with that he follows upstairs.

JK still stares at him. "Namjoon is right, you know." He walks around Yoongi.
"Interesting development." He smirks at him and leaves.

***

Everyone got ready, it was a little chaotic. Tae popped some champagne he got from JK and the boys retrieved into Jins room.

It took them over an hour but when they came back out they all looked stunning.

Jin looked very sexy.

Jimin didn't want to draw too much attention on him and went more basic.

Tae had a think for suits and jackets so he went in that direction.

Yoongi put on something legere and comfortable.

Namjoon just used one of his white shirts and black pants he stored here as a spare.

JK felt more outgoing today and went with red.

Jimin was surprised by Yoongis outfit. It was so totally different from what he was normally wearing. And his hair looked amazing. He was so hot.
Jimin blushed.

Yoongi himself was looking at Jimin, checking him out. He looked beautiful, ethereal, soft and sweet. He saw Jimin blushing while checking him out.
Yoongi extended his hand to Jimin and pulled him close. He looked him deep in the eyes.

The others were still bubbly chatting around them and didn't pay them any attention.
Yoongi leaned in and kissed him. Soft and longingly. Jimin loved it and responded just like that, melting into him just like he always does. Yoongi moans happily into the kiss.

"Yah!" Jin screams "Stop it! We're going dancing tonight! You can do that whenever but not now. Lets GO!!!!"

Yoongi retrieved and smiled at Jimin but didn't let go of his hand.

They called two taxis and left the house.

They went to one of JKs favorite clubs. It was a little more exclusive more for insiders. He wanted Yoongis first clubbing experience to be awesome.

They went in, JK talked to someone and were guided to a round vip couch area. Namjoon and Yoongi ordered drinks, JK, Tae and Jimin were already gone dancing.

Yoongi watched for a while. Jimin was really having fun. He was dancing with Tae and JK.
Good.
Yoongi leaned back and talked to Namjoon and Jin, they drank and looked around. It was nice.

After a couple songs the boys came back for a break and drinks. Yoongi pulled Jimin on his lap. "I'm sticky." Jimin whines "I don't care. Stay with me." Yoongi replied and kissed him.

He felt a little out of place and needed reassuring. Jimin relaxed into him. He was happy Yoongi came along. "You wanna dance with me?" He asked him after a while. "Not now." Yoongi said, stalling him.

He doesn't dance. He never danced. He didn't even know how to. No, he won't dance.

Jimin drank some and talked to Jin. Tae and JK were gone again dancing tightly and sexy with each other. They looked hot and happy. Jimin smiled at them. He wanted that with Yoongi.

"Maybe later?" Jimin kissed him. "Maybe." Yoongi kissed him back and Jimin was back on the dance floor, joining the crowd not far from Tae and JK.

Yoongis eyes follow Jimin. He was a good dancer. Sexy. And just as he feared he attracted some admirer in no time.
Yoongi frowned.

Some of them just watched him with horny eyes but one went into the offensive.
He approached Jimin from his back, using the rhythm to get closer to him. He dance very close to him now, making contact with his hips here and there.

Jimin didn't notice him at first but then turned to looked at that guy to see whats going on. The intention of that guy was clear so he went closer to Tae, not wanting to give him false signals.

But Tae would not be much of a help since he was busy with his man.

Yoongi had seen enough.
He got up.

He walked straight to Jimin, wrapping his arms around him from behind, giving the guy a dark look.

Jimin flinched at first but as soon as he recognized Yoongi he relaxed and smiled.

"If you want me to dance you have to help me." Yoongi whispers into Jimins ear.

Jimin turns around to him, placing his hands on Yoongis hips trying to guide him into the rhythm.

Yoongis eyes are intense, his whole Aura is dark and sexy.

To his own surprise he learned the moves quickly and enjoyed it.

Jimin came a little closer, moving his hips on Yoongis who followed and just like that they were dancing together, slowly and sexy. Jimin turned back around keeping Yoongis hands on his hips, pushing his butt a little back leaning his back on him.

It was exactly what Jimin wanted. In his mind he thanked that horny, intrusive man that triggered Yoongi. Without him he wouldn't be dancing with him so nicely right now.

Yoongi moves his body with Jimins to the rhythm. He really enjoyed it. He liked how it felt, he liked moving with Jimin in his hands, the closeness, the sexy moves. It was weirdly intimate.

Jimin turned his head to him offering his lips and Yoongi took them. His hands pulled him closer and he kissed him. Jimin sighs. He's happy.

The song changed and they went back hand in hand to the others.
Namjoon laughed at him shamelessly.
Yoongi danced. Hilarious!
"Having fun, Yoongi?"

Yoongi scoffs.

He knows he is doing tones of things which are out of character for him since he "found his fun" and Namjoon just loves to tease him with it.

He smirks at Namjoon and raises his drink towards him
"Yes, I am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.6K 11
Jungkook, a street kid, becomes the escort of the gorgeous, rich, playboy, Kim Taehyung. But will Taehyung's feelings for him push him over the edge...
492K 15.3K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.โœจ Story gets better and better, I promiseโค๏ธ update as soon as pos...
107K 3.6K 28
Yoongi, a cold and dreaded boy who wants to get away from his cruel reality. Taehyung, and 5 other men, kind and careful people who want to protect y...
8.8K 987 19
where ceo Jeongguk, a man against the idea of soulmates finds himself in an arranged marriage with his soulmate; Kim Taehyung, a reckless criminal. ...