My Love from the Stars (OC X...

unnoticed_user द्वारा

Being a part of the Avengers was always exhausting for Nova after all she was only ten when she officially jo... अधिक

A/N
Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Happy Diwali!!
Diwali outfit
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Not a part!
Epigragh
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
Graphic Gallery
30
31
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
32
33
34
35
💕🤩🥳THANK YOU GUYS!!! 10K READS!!🥳🥳🤩🤩❤️❤️
36
37
A/N
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Sorry
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
HAPPY NEW YEARRRR!!!!!
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64

56

133 3 3
unnoticed_user द्वारा

!Third person's POV!

It has been days since everything happened and Nova and Luke had gone to Rome very frequently, the plan has been made and the blueprint of the machines are ready, but now the only two issues are to find the place where Adelard is opening the portal and to find enough Lubene.

Now, Luke had taken full responsibility of finding Lubene so they have to just figure out what Adelqrd is thinking.

The Cullens have not left Nova's side and even though she is not talking to any of them freely, she had to exchange a few words here and there.

Nova and Edward were awkward to say the least, Edward was doing everything to initiate conversations with her and she was doing everything to finish the conversations as soon as they started. He had been thinking and doing everything in his power to get her back but she has been showing him that how she doesn't need him, or how she is over him and have moved on.

Truth to be told, it is not that simple to move on from someone you love and maybe that was the reason she was trying to get attracted to Luke. Now, she know that she is playing with his feelings because at the end of the day she still loves Edward, but she just can't stop. Luke is everything a girl would dream about. Caring, sarcastic, protective, friendly and what not. That guy was the literal walking green flag.

Edward on the other had was developing anger issues which didn't got unnoticed by his family, he has been jealous of Luke for so many days now. Seeing Nova getting comfortable with Luke was a torture for him, and he was realising how stupid he was to ever leave her but it was to late, he don't have time to wallow now, he have to step up so that Luke doesn't win Nova's heart under any circumstance.

Nova was feeling the worst, she was scared because when they will be storing her powers it is going to pain so much and she was not ready for it physically or mentally, they have got only one chance, they cannot test their machines so basically Nova's life and the world is hanging on luck.

She is now making sure to spend time with the Avengers too so that they don't get even more suspicious. She know Tony and Bruce are watching her closely and the fact that Peter has started to hang out with her even more is getting quite suspicious for her. She cannot afford to blow this plan up and now she is doing everything in her power to distract Avengers time to time.

"Arghhhh, let me sleep" Nova turned around as she pulled the duvet up her head.

"Such a lazy ass, get up or I swear I'm going to pour a whole cup of water all over you" Steve grinned as he heard Nova sighing.

They know that she has been sleeping all night but she went to Rome with Luke to look over everything and it has taken quite a toll on her, Luke had a day off from his job so he had chances to sleep in but she forgot that Steve especially, won't let her sleep.

She grumbled sitting up and glaring at Steve harshly which made him giggle like a little girl. She looked at him amused hut she couldn't give any thought to it because she was swaying from the lack of sleep and stumbled towards the washroom.

She heard Steve laugh before he got out of the room while she sighed, closing her eyes while sitting on the closed toilet seat. She just needed five minutes to close her eyes and regain her energy.

Her eyes jolted up when she heard a bang on her washroom door.

"It's been 15 minutes, what the hell are you doing in there?" It was Steve. She sighed when she realised that she was sleeping the whole time.

"Um.... constipation?" She said more like asked but shut her eyes tightly at the silly excuse she gave.

Constipation? Really? You could do so much better than this, you stupid fuck.

"Oh..... Do you want me to call Natasha or Bruce?" He said and Nova's eyes widened.

"Oh no, it's alright, I guess it's something I ate yesterday, I'll come out in a moment then take some medicines from Bruce" She shouted from the washroom and Steve yelled an 'okay' in response before he left her room to go and find the others.

They all were keeping an eye on her, they didn't want her to get hurt but the way she was keeping secrets from them, it just makes it difficult for them to keep her safe.

After coming out of the washroom she new she had to take medicines from Bruce or else he can question her about it, so she made a beeline towards Bruce's office.

He was sitting there going through some files when she knocked the automatic door which opened instantly.

"Nova? What happened?"

"Hey Bruce, I wanted a medicine for uh.. constipation" She said awkwardly, scratching the back of her neck. He let out a chuckle before sitting on his chair again.

"Any more symtoms you can tell me?" He asked and she bit her lips, trying to come up with something.

"Well...... restlessness, tiredness, stomach pain and gastric trouble" She said and looked at Bruce, who was deep in thinking.

"Okay..... It can be because of the stress level, nothing to worry about, I'll give you a dose of medicine but tell me if the situation worsens, okay?" He asked and Nova quickly nodded her head.

"Mmhmm"

"You know you can share anything with me, I will try to help you" He said not even looking up and finding her a medicine. She once again bit her lip and pondered if she can tell him anything, afterall he is the 'calmest' avenger.

He looked up with the medicine in his hand and smiled at him, while she too smiled back, feeling sleepy. He gave her the medicine and she rushed out of the office but not before thanking him for it. She went to her room and kept the medicine under the pillow of the bed and again went to the kitchen/living room seeing if there is something to eat but instead she saw Luke and Tony talking.

Just fucking great, this was the only thing I wanted to see. I just hope he doesn't mess something up and tells Tony something or else Tony will kick my ass.

"Hello...?" Nova said taking their attention as Tony's eyes lit up.

Not a good sign.

"Nova, I was going to call you but see, you are here now" Tony said in a cherry tone which made Nova raise her eyebrow slightly and looked at Luke who shrugged.

"Okay..... what happened?" She asked, going towards the island and taking an apple from there.

"Oh, nothing serious, I just wanted for you to get out of this tower, it's been ages since anyone has seen you out" As soon as Tony said, Luke coughed abruptly making Nova sigh at his stupidness.

"What are you trying to say, Tony?" She asked, raising her eyebrows as he passed her a mischievous grin.

"I wanted you kids to go out. You know, walk, talk, eat or something like that" Nova bit the inside of her cheek, refraining herself from saying something utter stupid and looked at him nodding her head with judgement eyes.

"I think I'll pas—"

"Oh no, I think it's a great idea, so much has happened till now, you should relax a little" Luke chimmed interrupting her making her sigh.

"See..... this man is expectionally  considerate, well you should go then" Tony said from behind while Nova rolled her eyes at Tony's behavior.

Let's go!!!! Note the sarcasm.

She looked at both of them with the same bored expression but then gave in with a sigh.

"Okay..... where?" She asked and Tony did a little 'yay' which only Nova noticed and rolled her eyes at him.

"Now, you kids decide, wherever you will go, I have some work and I'll...... catch up with you lot later" He said and moved out of the room.

"What was that for?!" Nova hissed at Luke who had a smirk plastered on his face.

"What was what for?"

That acting, little, bastard!

"Now tell, where do you wanna go?" He asked her which made her tilt her head a little and make a disgusted face.

"You want to go.... out.... with me....as in....a....date?" She asked, her face still in grimace as she tried to figure what did he autually wanted.

"Yeah, come on" He said coming near her and grabbing her arm, dragging her with him.

It will be the first time she would be going on a date and to say the least, she was...... creeped out.

!Nova's POV!

"Where do you wanna go?" I gave Luke a tight smile, still looking at myself at the mirror.

I can't believe I let him choose my clothing. He literally chose a pink woollen top with blackpink written in bold letters. It made me feel so...... cliché. I sighed taking the only long coat I possess and wore it, covering that childish sign by straping it together.

"That's not fair" He pointed at the coat and I gave him a small smile.

"Everthing is fair in love and war, sorcerer boy" Giving him a cheeky grin, we left the tower.

"Something fancy or yk......normal" He said and I pondered on the question.

"Normal...... I guess" I sid unsure of what he will do.

"Ladies and only ladies, buckle up 'cause this is going to be one hell of a drive" My eyes widened and I quickly straped the seat belt around me and braced myself for anything.

He started the engine and it made a loud whirring sound. I furrowed my eybrows, it doesn't look like a sports car.

"It's not a sports car but made on special request, this piece is heaven" Its like he read my mind but anyways. This is going to be one hell of a drive.

He did something with his fingers and a big portal opened on the road which made my eyes widened.

"Where the hell are we goin'?!" I exclaimed but that went unnoticed because we had already entered the portal.

We got on a highway where it was only us, no other car, wtf?!

"Where are we?" My desperation dripped in every word.

"You know...... here and there"

"Here and there? Care to elaborate?" He fucking grinned at me before looking back on the road.

"Norway" My eyes widened and my head snapped in different directions. It was snow everywhere but was there bo one?

"But why is there no one?"

"We are in Longyearbyen, baby" I was so confused at that name.

"And what is this Longeryen?" I asked and he chuckled lightly.

"It's Longyearbyen and this is the longst and lonliest road in Norway" He looked at me from the side of his eye and I turned my body towards him.

"Should I know why?" I asked and he shook his head making me nod my head.

"What are we doing here? And why aren't I feeling cold?"

"We are here to see the infamous northern lights and you are not feeling cold because of my magic" I bit my lip as my brain comprehended what he was saying.

"Northern lights?" I asked.

"Yep" I hummed and my eyes fell on the radio and I went to open it but there was nothing just distorted statics making me sigh.

"You are going to drive this slow?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Do you not want me to?" He asked looking at me with a very....... different look on his face. I couldn't cut the eye contact so looking deep into his eyes I nodded lightly.

A grin crawled on his face and he stepped on the accelerator and his hand went to the gear shifter changing it all the while maintaining that eye contact.

This is becoming too much, the intensity his eyes hold, I don't think I am ready but luckily before I had to be the one to break the eye contact, he did, focusing on the road. I let out a sigh and looked infront as the car zoomed infront.

"This is something fun" He muttered speeding the car even more. It is actually very fun.

I opened the window as cold air flew my hair behind. It was cooling and exciting. I couldn't believe I was in Norway.

"And here we are" I heard Luke's voice before he slammed on the breaks and we both jerked forward, I let out a surprise grunt and looked at him while both of my hands were pressing against the dashboard. He grinned cheekily before muttering sorry.

I sighed and opened the gate of the car, getting out of it and taking in the icy cold breath of Norway.

"Come on, we don't have much time" Luke said appearing at my side and taking my hand in his, dragging me towards an open field covered in thick layers of snow.

I looked at him but his eyes were in the phone and he continued to walk while dragging me. I don't know what I am feeling but whatever this is, it is very different and something I have never felt before, looking at his back my stomach churned uncomfortably but I somehow liked it.

He suddenly stopped making my train of thoughts stop too, my eyes widened lightly when I realised what the hell I was thinking, BUT, no one knows about it, so no need to get flustered.

He tilted his head up at the sky and looked very carefully.

"It should appear soon" He muttered letting out a sigh and looking back at me. I straighten up and raised my eybrows at him.

"So?" My voice was full with confusion, because we both were in the middle of no where and our surroundings are covered in snow.

"So..... we wait" He said and I let out a shocked 'oh'. It was definately not what I was thinking at all.

"Okay then....." I wiggled my hand out of his grip and took of the coat.

"What.... are you doin?" Luke's voice was filled with confusion and uncertainty. This boy's mind is filled with garbage, I let out a chuckle as I sprawled my coat on the snow.

"I am obviously not going to stand" With that reply I sat on my coat with my legs folded and then looked up at Luke who was standing looking at me.

"Sit down" I said snapping him out of whatever he was thinking, he quickly sat down besides me folding his legs as well.

I sighed as I looked at the evening sky filled with hazyness and stars, never have I seen so many stars at the same time and it was so beautifully insane.

!Luke's POV!

Looking at her made me realise how beautiful she truely is, I don't know what she is thinking right now but all I know is the enchanting beauty of hers as she look up at the sky.

The redness on her cheek and nose does nothing to decrease the beauty this woman actually holds. Her fierceness, her loyality, her dignity, her beauty everything is luring me in her and I know this is not going to end well but I can't help myself, she deserves the world after what she is doing.

The stars in the sky reflected in her eyes and the phrase 'I see stars in her eyes' started to become realistic.

I sighed, tearing my eyes away from her face and looking at the sky filled with stars, but nothing could compare the view of her face that held so much calmness. But, I guess I am not going to get her in any way.

The way that vampire boy acted towards her didn't seemed like they are strangers and if she has something with that sparkly creature then I won't interfere in it.

I let out a sigh and kept gazing at the stars, the silence around us was comfortable, it made me breath freely, she is actually the first girl who is not practically drooling over me and I am not being self-centered or anything.

But then again if I want I can make the girl sitting besides me also fall on her knees forme, after all I am that charming.

I let a smirk crawl up on my face and I know I will not do something like that, she is not like the other girls, she is different and as much as I hate to admit it she is special and way better than all the other girls.

"Your smirk makes it looks like you are spewing a plan in your brain, and I don't like that" Her voice drifted in my ears and my head snapped towards her, seeing her eyes narrowed as she inspected me.

I too tilted my head lightly and let my eyes catch hers, I see every change that happens in her body and I definately caught how she swallowed lightly, which made my smirk widened even more.

"Don't worry, it will be cruel to kill such a beautiful girl" Her eyes widened ever so lightly before she was again in her shell, all composed.

"Oh, trust me I would love to see you try" I couldn't help but tipped my head back as a laugh escape my mouth. This girl is interesting to know and till now she has always been so full of surprises. I can wait to know her more.

I looked back at her and saw a tint of green and purple covering her face making her look even more divine.

The northern lights are now visible as both of our heads snapped towards the sky. It was simply beautiful and with such a beautiful girl with me it feels unreal. I am sounding like a love sick puppy.

!Third person's POV!

The green and purple hues were dancing around the sky making it look like silk ribbons flowing with the wind while Nova looked at it with stars in her eyes.

She always thought about going to Norway to see the Northern lights but never for a second she thought she would go under such circumstances. Her thoughts drifted away from the scene and she though about all the things she wanted to do before she died.

She was scared about the situations but she knew that there was nothing else anyone could do. It was something she had to do alone because Adelard was not doing this because of his hatered towards Strange but also because he wanted to show that sorcerers were more powerful than elementals.

"Hey..... you alright?" Luke called stopping all her thoughts at once. He saw her eyes getting glazed over.

"Yeah.... I am, it's beautiful, really" She said with a smile and looked towards him. He on the other hand was truely enchanted by Nova's beauty.

To be honest, she was just like an average girl with brown wavy hair, brown eyes and a basic skin tone, not white and not black but something in her was alluring for the guy and he was getting frustrated by it.

"You know as I am your partner in crime, you can trust me to tell your problems" She raised her eyebrows at the word crime because as far as she knew, they have done nothing illeagal.

"Crimes?"

"Well if you don't count sending a bunch of people to pacific ocean and breaking in a library crime then...... well, then I would say partner in 'no crime'" She let out a chuckle at his words.

"Lame" She turned her head towards the northern lights again trying to drink the scene infront of her.

After ten minutes of silence the northern lights started to fade which made Nova furrow her eyebrows.

"What? They are lasting for only 10 minutes" She tilted her head to look at Luke who was already looking at her.

"Not lucky, I guess" His voice low and his eyes dark while he looked at her. She gulped lightly at the intensity of his eyes, if she was not wrong, she knew where this was going and she was not ready for it.

"Luke?" She whispered his name while he hummed absent mindedly, looking at her and then his eyes dropped to her lips.

She licked her lips, getting self conscious about the whole situation but for Luke..... she just turned him on lightly.

Only he knew how hard he was trying to not cross the limits immediately and crash his lips on hers. His eyes met hers which were as needy as his and that was all what he needed as a confirmation.

With each blink from the northern lights he leaned closer and closer till their breaths mixed together, the wispy clouds of their breaths mixing together as Nova's breathing became deep and fast.

Her eyes too darted towards his lips all the while wetting her lips with her tongue swiping againts them.

There nose touched and she let out a silent breath at the feeling of his cold nose against hers, he raised his plam, cupping her cheek with a firm grip, while both of them tilted their heads lightly in opposite directon to let their lips meet.

Their lips met in a tender and soft kiss, opposite of what Luke looked, he handled her with so delicacy that it shocked her. Her eyes closed feeling his warm lips on hers while they moved in synchronization. It was like the word around the faded away.

They could feel the northern lights vanishing but they could care less they were so deep in their little bubble that they didn't acknowledged their surroundings or their mind shouting at them about how wrong this situation was.

Getting breathless, Nova pulled away a little so that she could take in some oxyget but as soon as she did Luke filled the gap by getting forwards and captured her lips again but this time the kiss got a little rough as they both deppened the kiss.

His other hand moved towards her waist, bringing her impossibly close and her hands landed against his chest. It was like a button switched off in Nova's mind that her eyes widened as she realised what they were doing, she acknowledged her position and to say the least she was embarrassed.

She didn't had any pressure on her own on her body it was Luke's arm which held her while she had his t-shirt fisted in her palms.

She tried to get away a little but Luke didn't got the notice and swiped his tongue across her bottom lips as if asking to part her lips but she managed to break the kiss as they both breathed heavily.

Nova bit her lip, letting go of his t-shirt and he too realised what had happened because his eyes too widened lightly as he looked at Nova's flushed face.

He wouldn't lie, it was a sight to remember, seeing Nova all red and breathing heavily with her eyes wide.

"I am not gonna say I am sorry" Nova sighed at his comment, gathering her mind which was shattered in small pieces by that kiss.

"I'm not asking for an apology" She said as they both realised that the surroundings had dimmed and the northern lights had faded.

"Why am I sensing a but in it?" Trying to act normal Luke let go of her waist as they both straighten up and he fixed his now wrinkled t-shirt.

"But whatever happened just now? That was....." She trailed off, biting her lip, not having the guts to say the word because they both sensed feelings for each other in that kiss.

"Meaningless?" He asked but she couldnt get to reply him, a lump formed in her throat as she stood up and took a deep breath.

"Thanks for you time Luke, I guess we should gead back" She said ignoring his question purposely.

He let out a little sigh too, knowing he kind of fucked up the starting of their friendship but it was not as if he was alone in it, she too kissed him when she could easily stop everything that happened but there was no point in arguing or even pointing out, both of them were not in their minds so they just moved towards the car in silence.

He never wanted things or this date to end like this but he could also not deny the fact that he like it, the feeling of her warm lips on his was something addicting and if he didn't stopped himself he would surely hurt himself.

But that didn't mean he wouldn't try.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:*⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ *・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.

I can't believe that THEY KISSED!!!!
So tbh I didn't thought of putting a kiss scene but it just happened and I don't know how to feel. Bad because of Edward or yk fluster because my characters just kissed each other!?

Is it even healthy to crush on a character made by my ownself?!?!

Anywho, I really want prayers to pass my exams and for the record they haven't even started yet but I am scared shitless but anyways,

Have a good day/night!

OvEr AnD oUt!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

285K 7K 57
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
663K 18.9K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
37.5K 587 49
"They aren't just mates. They're soulmates." "Not only that, she's the love of his life." Read to find out ;) ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎...
50.1K 1K 33
After the events of the newborn army, Bella and Rebecca were finally safe from harm. It was now time for Bella to get married to her beloved Edward...