One Direction one shots and l...

By AlyssaK-tpwk

This is my first try at this one shot things so I heard that a one shot is a bit like a small blurb I conside... More

Liam One Shot: After the show
Howard Stern 1D interview
Niall's child - Long shot
After Surgery Care One Direction - One shot
Louis One shot: Three Letter Words
Taking care of all of the boys - One shot
Bad day at school with Louis - One Shot
Wardrobe Malfunction- One Direction One shot
Zayn and the Spiderman kiss - One shot
Sleeping in : Niall One shot
Dress up- Louis One shot
Definitely not fireproof- Niall One shot
Gymnastics with Harry - One shot
One Shot school story: Liam
Loosing my marbles - Louis and Niall one shot
Seeing Dad at the show - Louis One Shot
Cuddle Party - One Shot
Bad Idea Right- One Direction x Olivia Rodrgio One shot
Playing date - Harry Styles x Melanie Martinez long shot
Candy Shop - Larry long shot
Self Care Fiasco - Liam one shot
Mess around and find out- Louis one shot
Let me sneak you out Zayn- Long shot
Mucky Math Madness- Louis One shot
Blinking in morse code- One shot Harry and Zayn
Niall and his passenger princess - One shot
Babysitting with Niall- One shot
Beach House Rescue- Harry Long shot
Niall and the Neurotic- one shot
Sleeping on the Couch- Larry long shot
Take my breath Away - Zayn one shot
Trick or Treat- One Direction One Shot
Worth it- Niall, Harry, Long shot
Brother's Best Friend - Louis One shot '
Halloween with Liam- Long shot
Lounging with Liam- One shot
You are so hot- Louis One shot
Louis long shot -period
Little Miss Elope- ZaynxHarry Long Shot
Halloween Hooligans- One Direction Long Shot
Someone's the father- One Direction One Shot
Behind Closed Doors - Louis One shot
Just Keep Driving- Harry Styles One shot
Broken Arm- Harry and Niall long shot
Birthday Girl
Vanilla Kiss- Harry Styles one shot
Secret Little Rendezvous- Harry Styles Long Shot
A little Interruption - Niall one shot
Getting Warm - Harry Styles one shot
It's just one night - Zayn One shot
Bolt-Louis one shot
Steam- Louis Tomlinson one shot
Caught in the act- Niall one shot
The Suprise visit- Harry Styles long shot
Christmas Eve's Greatest Surprise- Louis One shot
Harry's House- Harry Long Shot [request]
I'll be sick for Christmas- Liam and Louis one shot
The Night before Christmas and all through the house... One Direction one shot
Dinner Delight - Harry Styles long shot [Requested]
What goes on behind closed doors- Louis Tomlinson long shot [request]
Valentine's day one direction memes :]
A Tryst with You- Louis Tomlinson one shot
First Kiss- Liam Payne one shot
Last Kiss Ever - One Direction one shot
School of Pop - Harry Styles one shot [requested]
Niall and the Nerves- One shot [requested]
Infinite Love- Zayn long shot[requested]
Bedtime for Francess- Harry Styles one shot
Answer to my Question- Liam Payne one shot
I Will Protect You- Niall Horan One shot[mature TW]
Caught in the Camaro- Zayn Malik

Rules and Punishments - Harry Styles Long shot

65 0 0
By AlyssaK-tpwk

    I started to cry. Rough looking men were crowding all around me yelling at me in some foreign European language. I had no idea what they were hollering at me as they were circling around me. They were all on top of me in my personal bubble. I started to scream. Nobody else was in these foreign streets , thankfully the more I screamed the more they started to back off. I'm glad the sketchy men were backing off. I mean only God knows what they were going to do with me. But now I'm off to worry about something else where am I exactly and how am I going to get back to my parents in America. I sat on the cement by the sign where the gross men were heckling me at. My head was in my lap and I started to sob. A Porsche started to come my way but I didn't care, I wanted to cry alone. The black shiny car finally came my way and a man and woman stepped onto the wet tarred street and ran towards me. The man started to talk to me in a foreign language then the lady. ''I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!'' I sobbed out. They recognized that I was speaking English and they started speaking my language .... Literally. The guy told something to the rather promiscuous dressed lady and the next thing I knew she was taking her minx coat off and draping it on me. The well dressed man bent down. ''It is very dangerous for you to be out here do you know where you are?'' I shook my head still sniffling. The lady told me I was in Amsterdam and I needed to go with the man and she kept on assuring me I should go with the man, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and stood by the weird looking lamppost. The man looked like he was sizing me up turning his nose up.

''Are you American?'' He asked

I nodded. I'm guessing my all blue denim and mickey mouse earrings gave it away oh and my ever so limited cultural knowledge.

I really hoped Natasha was telling me I was making the right decision because who knows what this dapper dressed man will do now that I'm in his sports car.

''Why did you leave her by the lamppost?'' I questioned whether he was pulling into his beautifully paved driveway.

''She works for me.'' He said in a very matter of fact way.

The man was weird and that night he didn't eat and neither did I. I asked him his name and he gave me a weird response.

''Can you take me home? Please I'm very anxious!'' I pleaded while he was in the kitchen staring me down.

He just blinked and acted like I didn't say anything.

''Well do you have a name?''

''You will call me Mr. Harry.''

''No last name?''

He scoffed, ''You are annoying it would be very polite if you could shut up. I don't want to hear your voice for the rest of the night.'' He followed that up with an eye roll. Mr. Harry then turned the kitchen lights off, saying nothing. I sat wide awake on that man's couch a bit cold wondering how I would get home.

He woke up in the morning looking disgruntled. Why was he pissed he decided to take me? He looked as if he wanted me to jump off the earth but he wasn't saying anything. My stomach started to grumble out of hunger. A tear fell down my cheek- he rolled his eyes and walked away. I started crying out of all the pain emotionally and physically. I had no idea where I was. I was a total fish out of water and I'm dealing with some monster who has a heart of cold. Is it such a hard request that I wanna go home? I put my head into my hands and started to cry. He came back with something purple in his arms. He held onto my wrist motioning for me to get up. I grabbed onto it as he led me to the upstairs room. I grabbed onto his hand as I wanted to hold it. He looked as if I was a four eyed monster. How dare I want comfort. I sighed.

''Just get dressed okay?''He quietly said. I took my old denim and earrings off and tossed on the soft orchid colored dress.

I went downstairs and there was one single pancake on a plate for me. I sat next to him, tears still dripping. I laid my cheek on his shoulder to which he pushed me off groaning.

''What? What do you want and don't say going home and don't say me!''

The tears didnt stop.

''Probably a damn stuffed bear.''

He glared at me. ''I don't find your sarcasm amusing.''

''It isn't that I'm all alone. I'm serious I have no comfort nothing to hold.''

He gave me another weird look before he gave my hand a quick squeeze . I asked some questions to which he didn't respond. He showed me to my bedroom that I could be in while he was gone doing work whatever work he does. I slept in that big fluffy bed a mysterious man gave me.

It was night when I woke up from my nap. I went downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for the grump's arrival. I put the TV on even though I had no idea what it was even about. The door opened. I hurried up to him I couldn't help it I shoved myself into him and gave him a hug.

''Oh sorry.'' I whispered.

''Its nice.... It was okay.'' He said with the world's smallest smile his arm resting on my head. He gently pushed me out of the way.

''Dinner is in the fridge, don't cry too loud.'' He sighed making his way to another room.

He was a weird man. A hot mysterious man but he was starting to open up I mean Mr. Harry is making it clear that he will not be giving me any time of day or comfort but he listened and gave me a bear but a polyester bear is nothing like the touch of a human. Maybe I don't care about his needs, I need my needs met. But he lightly puts his hand on my head throughout the day and I sit by until he comes home. He never talks after ''work'' with no clue what his work entails but he turns basically mute when he comes home at night so no questions of mine will rarely get answered.

I've been at Mr. Harry's house for about four days. I don't cry as much. He is letting me get closer to him physically but not all the way emotionally. He said he will take care of me till we can figure out the American situation but he never allows the conversation to grow deeper around that topic. We never really have deep conversations that I would like but he is softening towards me. I decided to go take a bath when Harry was pacing all over the living room. I stripped down and made the water boil. I want to feel like a lobster. I poured some bubbles in and started to relax in the deadly hot water. My nirvana was relaxed until i got a knock on the door.

''Yes?'' I yelled out. I heard nothing and turned the faucet back on.

I heard a pounding on the door again; ''What? Come on in if its so important!'' Mr. Harry came in.

He sternly told me that I needed to get out and he emphasized that I needed to do it now. He tossed a bathrobe on the counter and pointed to it, snapped at me then turned around facing the bathroom doorway. I sighed.

I got out of the boiling cauldron and scraped the bubbles off grabbing the robe. All of a sudden he grabbed ahold of my wet hair and squeezed my wet tangled dark brown strands. He put his hands under my legs scooping me up cradled in his arms. I was silent as he carried me to the foyer . My body was dropped on the leather couch while he ever so casually strode on to his recliner.

He licked his lips and put his hands,

''You are probably wondering why I interupted your bath just for you to sit practically naked on my couch right?''

I nodded, tucking my legs in.

'' Your adorable, clingy i can work with you, vulnerable guess it's a bit rather nice someone who doesn't want to use you for your pieces and parts leading me to a question do you like staying here with me yes or no?''

''Yes, but I wonder where my parents and if I can....''

He cut me off.

''Yes or no?''

''Yes.''

''Great!'' He exclaimed, clearing his throat.

''I was wondering if you would stay here a bit longer with me but I need to tell you something very very important okay?''

I nodded my head.

''The day when I met you I was with a lady of the night , Natasha, and I was on my way to drop her back off at where you were staying for more work. Coincidentally you were standing where Natasha works illegally. It's a red light district which means there's prostitutes and hookers a plenty and since thats one of the only places prostitution is legal in that place guys are on the lookout whenever. The lady with me I hired Natasha she asked if you were my next client and I said no.You were dressed quite modestly and I just felt that you were at the wrong place. I mean you seemed so out of place in your denim sticking out like a sore thumb. I'd be sick inside if someone else took you. I mean you were really grateful when we arrived and you should've been. But I had to I'm an important man.''

'You're a very nice looking man Mr. Harry, what did you mean by important? I mean did you have a powerful job?'' I questioned.

''Powerful beyond power back then I had so much I was one of the best rockstars around. I mean I have some now but not as much there is a good chance I can grant every wish and desire I mean you wanna go home right?''

I need him to help me see my family and I want him to do it but if I say no will he kick me out in the streets?

''Well yes, i'm very curious what will it entail?'' I asked.

He smiled and relaxed.''Well there are rules you need to follow.'' He stated.

''Rules bring order and control. Trust me I was a musician I know about rules they bring stability and order and I know some of that could help you right now. In order for you to be my sweet little vixen there is just a couple rules to follow.''

I was giving him all of my attention now, I'd love to be his vixen. I mean it sounds like a good title to me.

''Rule 1. If and when we are in public together you will stay 20 feet behind me. I do not want anyone to know I'm associated with you. Rule 2. If you come with me on ''work trips'' you will sit in the living room and stay quiet until my work is done. Unless and only unless you text me a teal heart which means the customer's boyfriend has returned and we need to leave. Rule 3. You will go to bed at 11:30. Rule 4. Limit cursing it is trashy to hear and I only sleep with trashy girls. It's the girls who aren't trashy who get princess treatment and get to live with me. Cussing is only permitted in certain circumstances. Rule 5. You will not call me any pet names in public. Rule 6. I hope I'm making this crystal clear Zero and I mean ZERO PDA outside of this horse. Rule7. I can tease you anytime I want you can only reciprocate between the hours of 6pm-11pm. Rule8. I could edge you in public but you can't react. Rule 9. Do NOT try my patience. Rule 10. When I come home from work I'm tired and I want something hot to look forward to when I come home. So you shall be sitting right by the front door waiting for my arrival in a tight dress wearing a fragrance of my choosing. Lastly rule 11 you will call me Sir in public and Mr. Harry or Harry while at home.''

He finally stopped talking.

''That doesn't sound fair especially rule 8.''

He scoffed, ''Fine be like that lets see what the punishments are and please no more interruptions.''

''Punishments! The severity of disobedience you pull the more severe the punishment you will receive lets begin, 1. If we are together and you break rule 8 I will go absolutely radio silent on you. Rule 2. If you piss me off you will not be given kisses or hugs for an allotted amount of time that I will decide. Rule 3 no more pet names. Rule 4 You will sleep alone. Rule 5. You will be secluded in you anger me to beyond, you will be secluded in a room of my choosing so you can think about the wrong doings you decided to pull.''

THIS DUDE IS PSYCHO.

''Okay but isnt rule 5 a time out? I mean that's what children get.''

''Pull childish things then you get a childish consequence.'' He said so arrogantly.

GIVE ME A BREAK NO WAY HE IS SERIOUS! Gosh and if he did sing like he did I would hate to work with him gosh his poor assistants. Never could I ever be an assistant to a rockstar.

The hot guy kept yapping.

''Now my rules, I'll never abuse my power, I'll provide what you need, I'll keep you safe, I will never hit you only bitch boys do that and I'm a grown man who is capable of talking things out and I hope you are too. I will look out for you, I will comfort you as necessary, I won't lie or be dishonest, you are my priority and I'll come to your aid when needed. The punishments I will give you will be reasonable and will never last over 24 hours.''

Real question is why doesn't he have punishments??

You will be my pet, you will heel when I say heel, you will sit when I say sit. And no you won't have a collar or leash only degenerates like that stuff. Only dogs belong on leashes. It is the girls who need to be trained and well behaved. While I'm at it can you do any gymnastics?''

''I mean I used to be able to do a bridge I can't do a lot.''

He looked displeased. ''Hmm not good enough I'll hire a private coach for you, oh and would you like a library in your room?''

''Oh uh sure.'' I agreed. Gosh why does he know anything book or library related is my weakness?

''Any questions?''

Yes, I have every question in the book with you but I'll keep that to me right now.

''Can I keep the way my hair is?'' I asked.

''Yes your long hair is an asset to me.''

''So how does this all sound?''

He likes something about me and wants to work with me but I just need to be more sure about this because this all sounds well fictional. I mean this man doesn't even seem real I swear! Harry is giving me vibes of the old grotesque books where every chapter is a sex scene , no discernable plot. I mean he has the looks and ''I'm going to slam you into this wall makeout with you until your lip bleeds '' type guy. But if I stay with him how do I know for a fact I will get freedom. But if I leave will I end up being in Natasha's prostitution ring facing the possibility I would have to do it with this dude?? But I need to trust him that he will help me , he said he would be honest.

''Yes I will Harry but I have standards and morals you will not break my boundaries .'' I adamantly stated.

''Neither will you.'' He firmly stated grinning wickedly.

''Deal?''

''Deal.''

0h and happy 30TH Birthday Harry :} I cannot believe he is 30

Happy b day to our Holmes Chapel King!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
162K 7.4K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...