The Villainess's Oath: I'll K...

By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from... More

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Introduction
PART ONE
1. What's the name of the book?
2. It's a girl!
3. The failed engagement
4. A stalker?
5. The encounter with Mario
6. A calm night
7. His future wife
8. The wife's pet
9. Mario's hidden desire
10. Damsel in the distress
11. Let's fight
12. He's reluctant to get engaged
13. A Prince's thoughts
14. Look at the maids!
15. Put me down!
16. The blonde
17. You scared me!
18. Gay couple
19. Does he like her?
20. A misunderstanding
21. Revenge...
22. Pretty girl with a flower
23. One girl and five boys
24. Cannon fodder, little cutie
25. Loveinger Greywolf
26. Blossoming Love
27. Cynthia's curse
28. Then have it yourself!
29. Dewinn's note
30. Puppet Daughter
31. I wanna be an empress
32. His idol wife
33. I was loyal to you
34. Tears of love
35. A special person
36. A sleepless night (Special chapter)
37. Yours
38. Cupid Queen
39. Dylan (1)
40. Dylan (2)
41. Dylan (3)
43. Dylan (5) [Sahasra]
44. Dylan (6) [Finale]
Author's Note
45. Illegitimate son
46. Fury and Sherrie
47. Exposed!
48. Craziness (New year gift)
49. I'm sorry!
50ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Sahasra's Past
51. An unlucky day
52. Marriage partner
53. A conflict
54. Planting the seed of doubt
55. Autumn Beauty
56. Former Fiancé
57. Remove the ring!
58. Wake up!!!
59. Roses
60. Vinegar
61. Chocolate cupcake
62. Sad poem
63. Guarding her..
64. Only I can bully her...
65. Suffocation
66. Take the throne
67. Cute cat boy
68. Moment of truth
69. Love: step by step
70. Upcoming disaster
71. Let's end this
72. Unlucky... no, blind!
73. True villainess
74. Deal
75. Heavy heart
76. She cheated on you?
77. Fated Lover
78. Sick of you!
79. Imma kill you two!
80. Bullying
81. If it weren't for me..
82. Cabbage
83. Stop it!
84. Sweet
85. Bye bye single life
86. First date
87. I love him
88. Lost and found
89. Sharing is caring
90. Newborn baby
91. Source of happiness
92. Garfield
93. Friendship? Bullshit!
94. Let's date
95. Loving sisters
96. Love, kindness...
97. Let go!!
98. Orphanage
99. A tragic past
100.ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Perfect timing
101. Modern world
102. August & June
103. Poisoned
104. Undoubtedly..
105. The election
106. Spying on you
107. Blissful life
108. High Standards
109. Seducing her...
110. Prince Delulu
111. Glowing star
112. Die!
113. Run!
114. What else is it?
115. Failed confession
116. Conflicted
117. A dark cloud
118. Getting caught
119. Manipulated..
120. A strange fire
121. First-not-first-kiss
122. Heidith's betrayal
123. Untrustworthy...
124. You were... crying?
125. Yet another misunderstanding
126. The wedding
127. Changing for her..

42. Dylan (4)

243 15 6
By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

Warning: Mature things are there. Kids please skip this chapter! Don't tell me I didn't warn you!!!

Misakha brothel was one of the most famous and luxurious brothels in Kingdom Edwina. Only wealthy people like dukes, knights, government officers could afford to go there and throw money like throwing trash.

Misakha became prosperous day by day due to the generosity of the noble people. Nevertheless, Misakha was located in a not-so-poor village as if it was hiding from the outside world. Misakha didn't look like it belonged to that poor village. It was much more suitable to be in a rich city, maybe even the main city in Edwina. Some nobles from capital came to Misakha spending hours on the road. They knew it was worth it since Misakha never failed to disappoint them.

The moment Dylan entered inside the brothel, he felt like he stepped into a different world. The skinny girl who caked herself with makeup asked him where to go first. But she didn't get a reply from the young man next to her. She raised a brow and examined his face only to see his dumbfounded expression. She instantly knew it was his first time. A small smile appeared on her lips as she left him alone to welcome another customer.

Dylan came back to his senses not long after. He looked beside him to talk to cake face only to see her flirting with an older man near the entrance.

He quickly looked away and started walking forward, taking a deep breath to calm himself down. He knew he had to get ready to face whatever gruesome thing he may encounter sooner than later.

Gruesome? What was he even thinking? He might be insane!

Dylan looked at the sign that showed the words, mermaids' island and then looked at the scene before him. He was stupefied and even pinched his arm to check whether he was dreaming.

The beautiful women dressed as mermaids sat on the rocks beneath the giant waterfall, singing and dancing. It didn't look real. Dylan felt like he was in a fantasy world.

Some young men were making out with some mermaids. Not actual mermaids but... They truly looked real.

Their slender legs were covered in long fishtails and they didn't forget to cut two holes for their vagina and butt hole. Like that, the men who thrust their sticks inside them got illusions that they were fucking real mermaids. That feeling alone made them so excited. Their love making sounds overwhelmed by the song sang by a few mermaids without men by their side. Their angelic voice emitted how lonely they were, making men have pity on them.

One of them smiled as she bit the corner of her lip and gave a slow wink at Dylan when she caught him looking at her. She sang even louder as she reached out her hand towards him, signaling him to take her hand while fluttering her eyelashes painted with mascara.

Her snow white hand looked soft like flower petals without scars or anything. Water droplets on it glistened under the lights, appearing like gems that decorated her hands.

Dylan gulped and looked away before quickening his pace. 'Dwamn!' He cursed in his mind. 'Did she just bewitch me?' He shuddered at that thought.

'At least the torture is over.' He heaved a sigh of relief only to be stunned yet again. He truly underestimated the powers of Misakha!

The next sign showed, Heaven.

They didn't do an injustice to that word at all.

Beauties who dressed nothing laid on the floor filled with cottons that made like clouds. They had various types of skin tones. Some girls were black, dark black like charcoal. They looked stunningly beautiful. True goddesses. Other girls were white, milky white like if you pinch them a little, milk would drop out of their skin. A few girls had honey coloured skin tones. They looked like they were made from gold.

Every single girl looked stunning. Their beauty didn't lose to one another. Their flawless skin glowed under the candle lights, attacking the males with their charms.

The soothing background music along with the sound of silver bells lightened up the atmosphere even more. It really felt like a place filled with alluring, seductive angels.

The smell of passionate love making spread through the area adding a sweet taste to the already delicious cupcake.

Dylan nodded to himself. 'Here comes my opportunity!'

He tried hard not to look at her naked body as he talked to a black girl. "Hi, Mmm, may I have a word with you?"

However, the girl didn't speak. Instead, she started unbuttoning his shirt while scratching him softly using her long manicured nails.

'Dancing ducks!'

Dylan let out a high pitched scream and pushed her lightly as he ran off like the wind.

The black girl: "..."
She tilted her head and looked at the way he ran clumsily, dumbfounded.

Dylan inhaled and exhaled as he stopped next to the third sign. 'Gosh, what is it this time?' It was like a game. He came from easy to normal mode and now...

Dylan swallowed his saliva in fear.

Hard mode?

He could guess more or less.

No, no.

He couldn't guess it correctly!

He blinked suspiciously with a frown at the word, Hell.

'Should I go?' He messed his hair in frustration. 'Or should I stay?'

'I'd better stay...'

'Tsk, I'll just go and take a look.'

He made up his mind after ten minutes as he pushed open the door.

'Mommy, what is this?' His innocent heart died on the spot at the scene he witnessed.

It was truly a hell.

Torture was there.

Women screamed as men spanked their butts until they got swollen. Some men even used ropes and other sharp objects. One dangerous looking man burned a girl's vagina using a candle, enjoying the way she screamed in pain. Another one pushed an empty wine bottle inside a girl's cave. Then he broke the remaining part of the bottle and pushed that side too. Then he circled the bottle, making her vagina bleed. She screamed and screamed until she could no longer make any sound.

Dylan felt like his ears turned numb. He unconsciously covered them using his hands.

The men and women there played the roles of master and slave. Clearly, BDSM.

Dylan felt like somebody would die. His body started shaking as sweat gathered on his forehead.

A middle aged man with a very young looking girl, who had a scar on his right eye, spotted the abnormal looking lad in a corner, looking uncomfortable. He smirked as he realized he was new to this fun game.

"Hey, lad," He called out to him in his husky voice. When the lad turned over to look at him, he stabbed the woman's breast using the knife he held to show off his skills. Blood started dripping out as the woman let out a painful moan.

As expected, the lad flinched.

"You try one too," Saying that, he threw handcuffs and a small glass box filled with long and sharp needles. "Start from this, rookie!"

The lad didn't even look at the items. He turned around and swish! Vanished like a frightened deer.

The man clicked his tongue, disappointed.

'Nevermind, he'll definitely come back.'

There were lot more people in hell than in heaven. Like one to two hundred. Seemed as hell was their favourite place.

Dylan heaved a sigh of relief when he spotted a place that looked like a bar. Finally, a normal place!

He expected this kind of place from the beginning. Who would have thought he would encounter places that were beyond his imagination?!

Not so many people were there. Only some middle aged or old men. They had experienced fantasies way too much. Now they just wanted to drink some beer while taking a massage from a beauty leisurely. This place was made for people like them who wanted to enjoy things alone.

Without a doubt, Dylan was the youngest one amongst them. He took a seat and glanced at the barmaid, ordering her to pour him a wine glass.

The woman took a good look at him and remarked, "You are new here, aren't you?"

Dylan gave her a Mmm.

She continued. "Why don't you try other places? Misakha is famous for these three worlds with mermaids, angels, and hell bishes. Not for this very common bar. It's a pity if a young man like you sitting here looking dull like you already became an old man filled with wrinkles."

A few old men around them glared at her when they heard it. The woman came to her senses and quickly smiled sweetly at them. "Why brothers? I'm not talking about you guys! You are the most handsome, youthful boys I have ever seen."

The men became satisfied as they continued drinking while playing with their women.

Dylan's mouth twitched at her words but he continued sipping on his drink silently.

"Why are you sitting alone here? Lemme call a pretty older sister for you."

"No need," Dylan refused almost immediately. "I'm fine. Thanks, aunt."

The woman flinched when she heard him call her 'Aunt'. She was still in her thirties, okay?

"So boring!" Someone spoke as he yawned. He pulled Dylan by his waist and lifted him up like a weightless doll before carrying him towards a place where some not-so-old men gathered around.

Dylan: "..."
He was caught off guard.

"Oh, my drink!"

He didn't even have enough time to finish it.

"Forget about that damn drink!" The man put him down as he said, his voice carrying a hint of disdain. "Let's play a game, pretty boy."

Dylan quickly tightened the clothes around his body. "I'm not gay."

His words made the man laugh out loud. He grabbed him by his chin and turned his face to a direction where the men played archery using daggers instead of arrows. "I'm talking about this game, dummy."

I think I really am falling for this pretty boy. I wish he's a girl...

The fat bellied man who was the host, spoke up at this moment.

He pointed his finger at the three dazzling cake faces standing next to him. "Boys, look at these hot cuties. Whoever aims the goal correctly, can take all of them tonight for free."

The men started cheering and encouraging one another to participate first. They all didn't like to get embarrassed in front of everyone. So they thought of sacrificing a prey first.

To be honest, throwing daggers at a goal was extremely difficult, even more difficult than shooting an arrow. Someone had to be patient and careful and needed sharp eyes while aiming. Even so, the chance of winning would be low. It depended on talent as well as luck.

The man who carried Dylan there, pushed him forward without even asking or saying anything.

"Wow, a pretty boy accepted the challenge. A pretty boy accepted the challenge!!!" People started shouting and cheering louder than before.

Some people even mocked him.

"This butterfly? Do you guys seriously think he can do that?"

"I know right. He doesn't look like he knows how to use a dagger in the first place!"

Dylan got furious.

Initially, he didn't want to participate. He wasn't interested in the gifts.

But now...

He had to protect his reputation.

"Gimme the daggers!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
2.2K 452 30
"̷私はここの悪魔です Watashi wa koko no akumadesu. "̷ Original Title of Book: We, Twisted Ones Cover by: (myself) @iisbeissues_2017 Theme song; SIAMES- The Wo...
14K 832 105
*NOTE THAT THIS A SEXUAL STORY! LIKE, VERY SEXUAL!* Rainbow Dash is loved by alotta guys....alot...of...guys... Including Zephyr. He makes a deal wit...
87.8K 4.5K 76
She is unaware of his heart which beats only for her. She is aware of his ignorance which is at all not correct. The question is will she able to u...