The Villainess's Oath: I'll K...

By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from... More

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Introduction
PART ONE
1. What's the name of the book?
2. It's a girl!
3. The failed engagement
4. A stalker?
5. The encounter with Mario
6. A calm night
7. His future wife
8. The wife's pet
9. Mario's hidden desire
10. Damsel in the distress
11. Let's fight
12. He's reluctant to get engaged
13. A Prince's thoughts
14. Look at the maids!
15. Put me down!
16. The blonde
17. You scared me!
18. Gay couple
19. Does he like her?
20. A misunderstanding
21. Revenge...
22. Pretty girl with a flower
23. One girl and five boys
24. Cannon fodder, little cutie
25. Loveinger Greywolf
26. Blossoming Love
27. Cynthia's curse
28. Then have it yourself!
29. Dewinn's note
30. Puppet Daughter
31. I wanna be an empress
32. His idol wife
33. I was loyal to you
34. Tears of love
35. A special person
36. A sleepless night (Special chapter)
37. Yours
38. Cupid Queen
39. Dylan (1)
41. Dylan (3)
42. Dylan (4)
43. Dylan (5) [Sahasra]
44. Dylan (6) [Finale]
Author's Note
45. Illegitimate son
46. Fury and Sherrie
47. Exposed!
48. Craziness (New year gift)
49. I'm sorry!
50ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Sahasra's Past
51. An unlucky day
52. Marriage partner
53. A conflict
54. Planting the seed of doubt
55. Autumn Beauty
56. Former Fiancé
57. Remove the ring!
58. Wake up!!!
59. Roses
60. Vinegar
61. Chocolate cupcake
62. Sad poem
63. Guarding her..
64. Only I can bully her...
65. Suffocation
66. Take the throne
67. Cute cat boy
68. Moment of truth
69. Love: step by step
70. Upcoming disaster
71. Let's end this
72. Unlucky... no, blind!
73. True villainess
74. Deal
75. Heavy heart
76. She cheated on you?
77. Fated Lover
78. Sick of you!
79. Imma kill you two!
80. Bullying
81. If it weren't for me..
82. Cabbage
83. Stop it!
84. Sweet
85. Bye bye single life
86. First date
87. I love him
88. Lost and found
89. Sharing is caring
90. Newborn baby
91. Source of happiness
92. Garfield
93. Friendship? Bullshit!
94. Let's date
95. Loving sisters
96. Love, kindness...
97. Let go!!
98. Orphanage
99. A tragic past
100.ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Perfect timing
101. Modern world
102. August & June
103. Poisoned
104. Undoubtedly..
105. The election
106. Spying on you
107. Blissful life
108. High Standards

40. Dylan (2)

229 18 4
By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

Warning: This chapter contains some disturbing scenes. Read at your own risk.

"Oh god! My babies!"

An old lady screamed as she clutched her chest in deep sorrow. All her hard work, the clay pots she spent hours to build, now shattered into pieces as they scattered all over the place. This scene alone almost made her pass out. However a hysterical laughter of a man distracted her.

He laughed as he pointed his finger at her. His yellow teeth looked rotten when he opened his stinking mouth to speak. "Ha ha, look at this old bitch! She calls these damn pots her babies!"

Another one chimed in for the fun. "Ha ha. Looks like this slut slept with clay to make babies."

The first man clicked his tongue. "Old bitch, why didn't you invite us for making babies? We should have given you more fun. Our babies are better than these." He kicked a large piece of a pot closer to his foot in disgust.

"Looking so old, how can you be so lustful, slut?"

There were more than five men gathered in the place. They all looked giant, muscular and had similar looking bold heads covered in tattoos that showed the words, Dragons' club.

They had huge, terrifying looking tattoos of dragons letting out fire all over their arms. They only wore pants and their chests were exposed. The evening sun rays dropped on their chests and glistened because of the sweat all over their shirtless upper bodies.

They looked dangerous.

The people from the village watched the scene from afar, not trying to help the poor woman. They were as poor as that old lady. No one had the courage to prevent the giants from destroying her workspace.

They could only mumble to eachother while giving the old lady some gazes filled with sympathy. If they also couldn't pay the coins in time, the same fate would happen to them.

Another giant came out of her hut holding new four or five pots in both of his hands. "Looks like she has some more babies. What do we do brothers? Should we kill them as well?"

"Oh nooo! Please stop!" The woman screamed from the top of her lungs.

"Shut up, bitch!" The giant next to her gave her a tight slap across her face which made her fall helplessly on the dusty ground. The old lady tasted blood from the corner of her mouth. Her left cheek hurt so much like it was on fire.

Slaaas!

She saw them throw her pots to the ground without a slightest mercy. Her whole body shook in fright. She silently cried while lying on the ground, her hands covering her head.

Her son who was addicted to taking drugs asked for all of her money before leaving the house for days. She lost both her son and money she worked hard to gain. As a result, she couldn't pay the rogues in time. Because of that, she had to suffer their torture.

"Look at this bitch!" Someone roared as he pulled her up from the ground by her white hair. The old lady squeezed her eyes shut. She felt like her scalp was being ripped off. Despite being in massive pain, she didn't struggle much, afraid of provoking the giants further.

The giant gangster tore open her upper clothing, revealing her chest.

"Look at her breasts," He exclaimed in a mocking tone. "The sight of them makes me puke for a whole day!"

"They look like loofahs," Someone else added.

The old lady tried to cover her deteriorative, crumbling breasts using her hands. Her aging breasts indeed looked unattractive due to her age. They were hanging down, her brown big nipples almost touching her stomach.

The gangster slapped her hands away. Then he started kneading her breasts fiercely, making them turn deep red because of the strength he used.

Tears gathered in the old lady's eyes and went down to her chin. She couldn't bear the pain. She felt like her breasts going to explode in the next second.

The rogue didn't stop there. He slapped her right bosom and witnessed it swaying side to side like a swing.

He let out a muffled laugher. "Look, boys. They are dancing."

Others laughed as they watched it with great interest.

The people who surrounded the area gasped and started pitying the old woman. Someone even said to the person next to her, "Looks like she is gonna get raped."

Her voice was too loud. Everyone could hear her.

The gangster sneered sarcastically at her words. "Rape this old bitch? I don't have such a bad taste."

Nevertheless, he did the opposite of his words.

His filthy hands were about to touch the old lady's skirt when he suddenly felt a large pain on his back as someone kicked him using his foot.

"Aaaah!!!" He screamed and fell to the ground, kissing it. His face covered in dust and his nose broke. One or two teeth went flying and fell on the floor, a few meters away from him.

"You stinky, baggy bastard!!!"

The gangster heard a thunderous roar. He quickly stood up, feeling embarrassed.

Spitting out saliva mixed with blood, he was about to curse the nasty person who interrupted him back but the moment he saw who it was, he widened his eyes in shock.

Blue crystal eyes, golden hair, beautiful face, lean body without muscles

A very pretty boy!

Was he even a boy? More like a girl! A cute one...

"Peacock!" The gangster exclaimed in shock. "You look like a peacock!"

Others started laughing at his remark. Even the villagers couldn't help but laughed.

"Awww, peacock, you shouldn't be here." The man pouted his lips like a fish. "You should go dance around the women in the brothel not far away from here."

Dylan didn't seem to get affected by his words. He sneered and asked, "What about you?"

The rogue was dumbfounded. "About me?"

"Yep. Should I send you flying directly to Asmora?"

Asmora was the main royal dungeon in Edwina. Only the most dangerous criminals were kept there.

"Tsk, tsk, I shouldn't send you there because..." Dylan sized him from head to toe. "You aren't worthy to be there."

The giant guy gritted his teeth in anger. Air rushed out through the holes that evidenced the missing teeth as he started breathing heavily.

Dylan looked at him arrogantly, increasing his anger in several degrees.

"Boys!" The man yelled. "Let's finish this son of a bitch!"

The rogues stormed towards him at full speed.

Dylan took a wooden stick and waved it in front of them. Hooking his finger at them, he urged, "C'mon, puppies!"

Then the fight of one person against seven giants officially began.

People watched the fight, somehow pitying the pretty boy. He looked delicate despite being so bold when speaking.

Anyone can talk, but only a few people can take actions.

However, Dylan didn't disappoint them. He fought back without a difficulty.

His slender legs kicked the men without a mercy. He was like a fighting machine. Jumping here and there while punching and kicking. He even looked like he enjoyed their painful screams.

The rogues realized that the chance of them winning was low.

What to do?

At that time...

"BROTHER!!!" Dylan heard Fimu's scream. His heart skipped a beat as he paused his actions like he got hit by a thunder.

The little girl struggled to break free from the giant bad guy's grip but to no avail. His strong arms that felt like iron rods caged her entirely. Shaking with fear, Fimu burst into tears.

Dylan felt miserable. He helplessly looked at the guy who held the child's throat, ready to strangle her to death at any time.

"Kneel, or else I'll kill this piece of shit!" He threatened him.

Dylan dropped to the ground on his knees obediently as he lowered his head.

"Ha ha," The gangster who lost his teeth not so long ago, started laughing hysterically.

"Leave my child." The girl's mother pleaded with him. "Please, I beg you." She also fell on her knees as she held her head using her hands. Fimila was her everything. If she died, she would die too since she didn't have a purpose to live anymore.

The man sneered at her. "Oh, what a woman! Isn't she a single mother?" He turned to one of his friends as he asked.

"Yep." His friend nodded.

The man laughed again, pointing his finger at Dylan and the middle aged woman respectively.

"Wow, woman! You got a child as your man slave? How shameless! Does it feel good to hook up with a boy who's qualified to be your son? Can he satisfy you like we do? I don't think so. He's an emotional, immature, naïve, little bastard!"

Then he turned to Dylan and clicked his tongue. "I even doubt your sexuality."

He hooked his finger at his gay friend, motioning him to come over.

"Don't worry, my brother will help you, gay boy."

Dylan stiffened as he felt the filthy man's touch on his shoulder. His chest rose up and down in fury. However, thinking about child's safety, he bore with it.

The gay man ran his hands through his back and then he reached for his chest.

"Aaah, this shirt is a torture." He touched the buttons, hoping to unbutton his shirt.

Dylan clenched his hands too much that his hands turned pale and blue veins became visible.

At that moment, the toothless guy commanded, "Stop!"

"Why?" His friend asked unhappily. "I didn't even start yet."

The rogue shook his head. "It's not fun anymore." He lost his interest went he saw Dylan's straight face that lacked emotions.

He picked up the wooden stick the boy used to hit them and aimed it at his slender back before hitting him with all his might.

Ugh! Dylan closed his eyes as he tried to endure the pain, biting his lips. They started bleeding along with his back. His shirt drenched in blood.

Another gangster stood before him and looked down at him disdainfully.

"Bastard, eat this!" He kicked hard on his stomach, making Dylan spit out a mouthful of blood. Dylan coughed and wiped the blood using the back of his hand as he glared at him.

"You dickhead! You dare to glare at me!? Lemme kill you!"

He took out a dagger from his pants pocket, ready to stab Dylan, aiming directly at his chest.

"Ohh!" People gasped at the horrifying scene happening in front of their eyes.

The hero was about to die...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 8.6K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
969 132 53
"What would you rather? Floating in eternal darkness or...serving me? As my champion?" "Honestly? Neither, why in the world would I choose to be a se...
409 152 52
So... My life was pretty normal until... 1) My mother died. 2) My dad killed her. 3) And...I lodged a case on him as he killed her. Yeah, I know. My...
20 0 5
What if Cinderella were a mechanic? What if Snow-White were ugly? What if Rapunzel ran away on her own and became a magician? What if The Little Merm...