The Villainess's Oath: I'll K...

By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from... More

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Introduction
PART ONE
1. What's the name of the book?
2. It's a girl!
3. The failed engagement
4. A stalker?
5. The encounter with Mario
6. A calm night
7. His future wife
8. The wife's pet
9. Mario's hidden desire
10. Damsel in the distress
11. Let's fight
12. He's reluctant to get engaged
13. A Prince's thoughts
14. Look at the maids!
15. Put me down!
16. The blonde
17. You scared me!
18. Gay couple
19. Does he like her?
20. A misunderstanding
21. Revenge...
22. Pretty girl with a flower
23. One girl and five boys
24. Cannon fodder, little cutie
25. Loveinger Greywolf
26. Blossoming Love
27. Cynthia's curse
28. Then have it yourself!
29. Dewinn's note
30. Puppet Daughter
31. I wanna be an empress
32. His idol wife
33. I was loyal to you
34. Tears of love
35. A special person
37. Yours
38. Cupid Queen
39. Dylan (1)
40. Dylan (2)
41. Dylan (3)
42. Dylan (4)
43. Dylan (5) [Sahasra]
44. Dylan (6) [Finale]
Author's Note
45. Illegitimate son
46. Fury and Sherrie
47. Exposed!
48. Craziness (New year gift)
49. I'm sorry!
50ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Sahasra's Past
51. An unlucky day
52. Marriage partner
53. A conflict
54. Planting the seed of doubt
55. Autumn Beauty
56. Former Fiancé
57. Remove the ring!
58. Wake up!!!
59. Roses
60. Vinegar
61. Chocolate cupcake
62. Sad poem
63. Guarding her..
64. Only I can bully her...
65. Suffocation
66. Take the throne
67. Cute cat boy
68. Moment of truth
69. Love: step by step
70. Upcoming disaster
71. Let's end this
72. Unlucky... no, blind!
73. True villainess
74. Deal
75. Heavy heart
76. She cheated on you?
77. Fated Lover
78. Sick of you!
79. Imma kill you two!
80. Bullying
81. If it weren't for me..
82. Cabbage
83. Stop it!
84. Sweet
85. Bye bye single life
86. First date
87. I love him
88. Lost and found
89. Sharing is caring
90. Newborn baby
91. Source of happiness
92. Garfield
93. Friendship? Bullshit!
94. Let's date
95. Loving sisters
96. Love, kindness...
97. Let go!!
98. Orphanage
99. A tragic past
100.ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Perfect timing
101. Modern world
102. August & June
103. Poisoned
104. Undoubtedly..
105. The election
106. Spying on you
107. Blissful life
108. High Standards

36. A sleepless night (Special chapter)

297 21 3
By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

From Author Santa,

Hi dearie, this chapter is a Christmas present for you.

Merry Xmas!!!

----------

Queen Margaret went back and forth inside her chamber, immense in thoughts. She was worried, restless and embarrassed at the same time.

After scolding her daughter, she went back to continue the tea ceremony only to find out the reason behind the ladies' gloomy looks. They asked for Zadhea and praised her for playing the flute so beautifully. Even the coldest person among them, prime minister's head wife, said no one was able to move her heart this way for a long time.

Margaret became speechless and asked them to tell her what happened in detail.

"I never knew your daughter is this talented. You are such a blessed mother, your highness," Someone beamed and others nodded their heads, approving it.

Queen Margaret bit her bottom lip anxiously, a hint of regret flashed through her amber eyes.

"Yeah, I guess I'm lucky to have her as my daughter."

Quickly ending the tea ceremony, she went to find Zadhea and got to learn she went somewhere outside the castle. Becoming nervous, she went to meet the king who was busy with work.

She apologised for delaying his work first before telling what happened.

The king massaged his temples tiredly. He didn't know what to do with this mother and daughter. Why couldn't they get along with eachother at least for a second? He had to be the peacemaker once again.

"Don't worry, I'll find her and take her home."

He stood up from his seat, prepared an army and directly went to the forest. He knew his daughter the most. She more likely wanted to be alone, so an isolated place like the small jungle not so far from the palace was the perfect place despite being dangerous.

He was kind of disappointed about her reckless, rebellious behaviour. However he knew she was hurt deeply. It made sense to act like that.

"Your highness, his majesty and the princess came back to the palace," A servant reported to the queen while respectfully lowering her head, making Margaret snap back to her senses.

She quickly wiped the tears in her eyes before leaving her chamber to meet them.

"D-daughter," Queen Margaret stuttered as she looked at her daughter's eyes which were swollen from crying too much. She felt guilty like never before.

Zadhea didn't even look at her. She directly flounced out to her chamber and slammed the door shut.

Queen Margaret felt horrible. She looked at her husband, seeking for help.

King Edwin sighed before pulling her to a hug. Patting her shoulder, he consoled, "Don't worry, dear. She's still a rebellious teenager. Give her some time."

"No." The queen shook her head. "It's my fault. I jumped into conclusions on my own and lashed out on her. I-I even said that I regret giving birth to her." She covered her mouth as tears flowed to her cheeks. "I'm a bad mother."

"Don't say that!" Edwin hugged her tighter. "You are the best mother I have ever seen. You only think about her future so don't blame yourself. Just don't think about what happened anymore."

"But..."

"Listen to me for a second. I know you love our daughter too much. But dear, loving her from afar isn't enough. She refuses your orders because you are so strict. Let her be and let her follow her own dreams. Although she's our flesh and blood, we can't force our expectations on her. She has her plans for her future. We should support her to fulfill them."

"I know." Margaret released herself from his embrace and looked into his light blue eyes. "Do you think I don't know? But honey, we can't let her do whatever she wants. This society is cruel to women. There are things she needs to learn as a woman. I want her to be a good queen as well as a supporting wife to her future husband. She needs to be a proper lady. It's for her own good or else, people might talk behind her back and ridicule her. I don't want such a thing! I want my daughter to be the best among other women."

Her eyes brightened with determination. "Let her hate me. I don't care! It's for her own good. One day, when she gives birth to a daughter, she will realize how tough it is to be a mother." With that, she left, stoning her heart.

Stubborn wife and stubborn daughter...

King Edwin could only shake his head. Back then, it was a good decision to have one child. If he had many, he would have died from headaches! He was tired of being the peacemaker between the mother and daughter! Ruling the kingdom wasn't as hard as handling the family affairs!!!

Zadhea sat down on the floor, hugging her knees as she leaned against the door. Her eyes were dry. She wanted to cry but no tears came out. Seemed like she had used all tears and her eyes could no longer produce more.

"Fucking system!" She cursed as her sorrow got replaced by anger. "Fucking system!! Fucking system!!!"

It had been many years. The system no longer appeared before her. It had completely disappeared from her life after locking her up in a stupid novel world!

If that system was a person, she should have killed her long ago.

"Hi, Mino-Zadhea! What's up?" She heard a cheerful voice out of nowhere.

Zadhea jumped up in fright before looking around hysterically. "Who's that?"

"Of course, the fucking system itself."

Zadhea: "..."

"Ha, you thought of visiting me after fifteen damn years!? How thoughtful of yours! Impressive, impressive!" She applaused to the system.

The system didn't realise her mockery. "Thank you, hostess. In fact, I can't show myself to you as I please. There's a way to invite me. You just used the correct words so I couldn't help coming to see you."

"Correct words?" Zadhea tilted her head. "You meant... I can invite you by saying 'fucking system'?"

"That's right."

"...Whatever." 'From now on, lemme curse you every second so you'll feel distressed just like me!'

"By the way, why did you call me?"

"Why did you do this to me? What have I done wrong? I saved a kid's life and you repaid my kindness by throwing me to a hell. Don't you feel bad?"

The system was flabbergasted. "What? You think living in riches is similar to living in hell? I can't understand you, teenager. You have become a royal princess. Do you want more? Aren't you too greedy?"

Zadhea laughed angrily. "Me? Greedy? Excuse me, dear system. You misunderstood! I don't give a shit about this damn life you have given to me! Just..."

"Wait, wait," The robotic female voice interrupted her. "You have a misunderstanding as well. I'm not the in-charge of sending you here. I'm only a system made for guiding you. I can only help you by giving advice to you whenever you want me to."

Zadhea exhaled a long breath. She also understood that yelling at the system wasn't the way to solve the problems she faced.

She had to bite the bullet and listen to whatever bullshit the female robot had to say!

"Okay. Then tell me a way to kill the protagonists!" She spat out.

The system was again surprised. "Why so sudden? Don't you want to become a warrior first? Didn't you say that you want to die honourably?"

Zadhea snorted coldly. "Screw that die honourably thing! I'm tired! I wanna just die!"

"Can I kill myself instead?"

The system gasped robotically.

"No way! Hostess, don't you dare do that, I warn you! If you kill yourself, the punishment will be severe. You can kiss goodbye your expectation to go home."

"Why?" Zadhea felt lost.

"Because, obviously, you will get locked up in this world for the rest of your life. So please don't even think about murdering yourself!"

"Fine. Then tell me what to do! I don't know anything! I'm messed up!" Zadhea hid her face in her palms.

"Why do you look so pathetic?" The system couldn't get it. "You look so weak and fragile, totally unlike your original self. You used to be strong, right?"

"How can I be strong?" Zadhea snapped. "My mother is about to die, bish! What do you expect me to do? Laugh happily? Throw a party?"

"Wait, what? What are you talking about?"

This time, Zadhea took a few breaths to calm down before speaking. She didn't want to get mad at the system. But she couldn't help it either. She felt miserable.

"My mother is about to die because of her kidney problem. There's only a week left for her to live. She's gonna die soon."

"You should absolutely not think about your original mother!" The system exclaimed loudly. "We can take care about it."

"But how?" Zadhea felt ridiculous. "You want me to sit back and wait for you to rescue my mother? Dream on!"

"Ayyah, don't be so stubborn, teenager..."

"Don't call me that. If I didn't die, I would be in my thirties by now!"

System laughed at her words. "But you don't act like a mature person."

Zadhea's mouth twitched. "Excuse me!?"

"Believe me or not, you are so childish!"

"Shut up!!!" Zadhea's face darkened like a piece of charcoal.

"Anyways, back to the main topic. What were I saying? Aah, yes. About your mother. Hey, hold on for a sec. How do you know that currently she only has one week left? Who gave you the updates?"

Zadhea rolled her eyes. "Another system. Why? Are you jealous?"

"I can't get jealous. I don't have emotions but if you want me to get jealous..."

"No, thanks. It's alright."

"Okay. Is it really another system? Why do I feel like you are lying to me?"

"Yep, I lied," Zadhea admitted. "It's a friend of mine named Dewinn who helped me. He's a wizard. With the help of his magic tricks, I was able to go to my real world for a short time."

"Wait, what's his name again? Dewinn you said? Lemme search about his character for you."

"Don't," Zadhea blurted out. "Don't even think about it. He's not a fictional character. He's not just some silly character made by a computer programme. To me, he's a living being. He's a person who has flesh and blood, who can breathe oxygen, who can think and act on his own!"

System: "..."
'Why do I feel so single?'

"You like him?"

Zadhea: "..."

"...Ha ha, nice joke."

"I don't joke," The system stated with a poker face. "And I don't believe these wizards. What is he up to? We don't know. What's the purpose behind helping you?"

"It's none of your business."

The system got distressed. "If you don't want to open up to me, how can I help you?"

Zadhea knew it made sense.

"Okay, he wants to take revenge. I don't have the mood to explain it in detail right now. I just want to know what to do about my mother. I want to go home. Please let me go already! I beg you!"

The system dramatically sighted. "I can't do anything about it, dear hostess. As I told you before, I can only guide you. Actually, you don't need to worry about your mother. Mmm, can you give me a second? I'll talk to my authority about your problem."

Zadhea's eyes lit up with hope. She nodded her head so enthusiastically like a little mouse. "Thanks, system girl."

Zadhea felt like an eternity since the system left. Her legs were sore from sitting on the floor for a long time. She stood up from her spot and was about to jump on the bed when the system came back.

"Hi again, Zadhea."

Zadhea sat on the edge of her bed instead when she heard the system's voice.

"Mmm?" She was getting tired after a long day. But, for her mother, Zadhea surpassed the urge to sleep.

"I got the solution. My chief said you don't need to worry about your mother. She will get a full recovery if you behave accordingly."

Zadhea frowned when she heard that. "I can't get it."

"Let me explain short and sweet. Just be fair to your role. The reward will be your mother's full recovery. By the time you return to your world, you will have a healthy mother. Understand?"

Zadhea jumped up in joy and started dancing as all her sleepiness vanished into thin air.

"What? Wow! Wow! Wooooow!!! Hooray!!! Hoo hoo, I'm sooo happyhhh!!! I love you so much, system! No, no! Sister! I love you soooo much!!! Ummaaaah!!"

The system: "..."
'Hee hee.'

"But wait." Zadhea suddenly stopped her happy dance. "Be fair to my role? What did you mean by that? How can I do that? Please explain a bit more!"

The system slowly disappeared as it said, "Sorry, Zadhea. You have to figure it out yourself. I'm leaving. Thanks for having my service."

"Wait, no!" Zadhea yelled anxiously. "Don't go! I still can't understand. I admit that I'm childish and immature so please explain!"

However, only the silence greeted her in return.

"Aaah!!!" She groaned in frustration before falling on the bed like a tree that had been cut off.

It was a sleepless night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1.9K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...
167K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
82 5 5
It's a story about a girl , (Park Aeril ) who is 20 yrs old now and have a crush on her ex - classmate.....she lives in her fantasy and daydreams abo...
120K 6.7K 34
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...