The Villainess's Oath: I'll K...

By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from... More

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Introduction
PART ONE
1. What's the name of the book?
2. It's a girl!
3. The failed engagement
4. A stalker?
5. The encounter with Mario
6. A calm night
7. His future wife
8. The wife's pet
9. Mario's hidden desire
10. Damsel in the distress
11. Let's fight
12. He's reluctant to get engaged
13. A Prince's thoughts
14. Look at the maids!
15. Put me down!
16. The blonde
17. You scared me!
18. Gay couple
19. Does he like her?
20. A misunderstanding
21. Revenge...
22. Pretty girl with a flower
23. One girl and five boys
24. Cannon fodder, little cutie
25. Loveinger Greywolf
26. Blossoming Love
27. Cynthia's curse
28. Then have it yourself!
29. Dewinn's note
30. Puppet Daughter
31. I wanna be an empress
32. His idol wife
34. Tears of love
35. A special person
36. A sleepless night (Special chapter)
37. Yours
38. Cupid Queen
39. Dylan (1)
40. Dylan (2)
41. Dylan (3)
42. Dylan (4)
43. Dylan (5) [Sahasra]
44. Dylan (6) [Finale]
Author's Note
45. Illegitimate son
46. Fury and Sherrie
47. Exposed!
48. Craziness (New year gift)
49. I'm sorry!
50ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Sahasra's Past
51. An unlucky day
52. Marriage partner
53. A conflict
54. Planting the seed of doubt
55. Autumn Beauty
56. Former Fiancé
57. Remove the ring!
58. Wake up!!!
59. Roses
60. Vinegar
61. Chocolate cupcake
62. Sad poem
63. Guarding her..
64. Only I can bully her...
65. Suffocation
66. Take the throne
67. Cute cat boy
68. Moment of truth
69. Love: step by step
70. Upcoming disaster
71. Let's end this
72. Unlucky... no, blind!
73. True villainess
74. Deal
75. Heavy heart
76. She cheated on you?
77. Fated Lover
78. Sick of you!
79. Imma kill you two!
80. Bullying
81. If it weren't for me..
82. Cabbage
83. Stop it!
84. Sweet
85. Bye bye single life
86. First date
87. I love him
88. Lost and found
89. Sharing is caring
90. Newborn baby
91. Source of happiness
92. Garfield
93. Friendship? Bullshit!
94. Let's date
95. Loving sisters
96. Love, kindness...
97. Let go!!
98. Orphanage
99. A tragic past
100.ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Perfect timing
101. Modern world
102. August & June
103. Poisoned
104. Undoubtedly..
105. The election
106. Spying on you
107. Blissful life
108. High Standards

33. I was loyal to you

349 20 6
By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A/N: Do you like this story? Or... Is it boring??? 😭😭😭 I'm scareddd!!!

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Heidith looked at the two figures blankly. They were chatting like they had known eachother for a long time. It seemed like their meeting was probably not a coincidence.

Not a coincidence...

He blinked as his heart trembled in pain, a bitter smile on his lips. His blank expression slowly turned into sorrow.

Huh! Zadhea, how could you?
How could you do this to me?
Don't you feel ashamed to betray me like that?

I was loyal to you...
I was damn loyal to you in every single freaking way!

In the end, you just... broke my trust, my hopes, my dreams, our future...
You just destroyed everything!

Are you happy now?

He sneered at himself.

Idol wife! What a rubbish!

He glared at the man who stole his fiancée. Look how innocent he was acting after destroying a family!
Bastard!

He could taste his own blood as the tip of his tongue brushed against his lower lip.

Yes, blood.

His eyes sparkled in malice.
He wanted to taste blood.

A blood thirsty demon possessed his mind as he stormed towards the culprit and cut his neck using his sword. The next second, the man's head flew away from his body and his dead body collapsed on the ground.

"Go to hell, bastard," Heidith roared.

Zadhea covered her mouth using her hands as her eyes widened in disbelief. Her gaze fell on the bloody corpse and the bloody man standing before her respectively.

Heidith's cruel smirk snapped her back to reality.

"You, you, you..." Zadhea stuttered as she pointed her index finger at him. "How could you?!"

"Are you hurt?" Heidith's smirk turned into a grin. He looked like a psychopath.

Zadhea didn't give him a reply. She just stared at him. Slowly, slowly her shocked expression turned into anger.

"You think you can kill people just because you are a prince?!" Her stare now filled with rage. "Hateful!"

"What about you?" Heidith sized her up and down. "Do you think you can cheat on me with random bastards?"

"What do you know?" She snorted coldly. Her aura emitted a bone-chilling coldness. "And what did you mean by cheating? I don't love you. I never wanted to get engaged to you."

"Enough, Zadhea." Heidith's smile dissipated as a hint of sadness flashed through his green eyes. "Don't say more."

However, she didn't listen.

"No. Let me tell you everything. I never loved you from the start. But now, I even hate you... No, no, despise you!"

"This engagement, our relationship, future marriage, everything is fake. I didn't promise you anything. Who are you to me? You are nothing but a stranger! A stranger!"

"A stranger who came to destroy my life."

"What about me?" Heidith yelled in agony. "You have no idea, princess. You have no idea how many times I dreamt of our happy future! I... I always thought that you would give me... Give US a chance because... We were destined to be together. Why couldn't you give our relationship a chance? I loved you after all."

"What do you know about love?" Zadhea scoffed. "In your eyes, does it mean to kill people just because you are jealous? You don't love me, Heidith. You are just a possessive freak. Possessiveness and love are totally different! It's better if you killed me instead."

Heidith huffed loudly. "You want to die?"

"Yes." Zadhea nodded her head without a hesitation. "Dying is better than living with someone like you."

Her words made him laugh hysterically. Raising his sword, he said, "As you please."

~~~~~~~~~

Heidith shuddered as he shook his head. The scene appeared in his mind was too scary. He looked at the sword in his hand and threw it away like it was a snake. Thereafter his gaze searched for the couple again but to his surprise, they had disappeared.

"Where did they go?" He mumbled to himself as he ran towards the spot where the couple had met eachother just a few minutes ago.

Heidith thought he had an illusion. Otherwise, how could two people get vanished completely within such a short period of time?

Everything felt so real. But was it just an imagination in the end?

Heidith snapped back to reality when he heard a horse's sigh.

"Darcel you..." His words stuck in his throat when he saw the white horse standing next to a tree. "A white horse?" Wasn't it the same white horse who destroyed his cake?

Heidith frowned as he got closer to the horse. It became scared as it stepped backwards.

"Easy there, buddy." He took some sugar from his pants pocket and fed the horse, stroking its neck.

His gaze fell on the belt around the horse's neck. It showed the signature of Edwina royal family.

"A royal horse?" Heidith frowned as his suspicion grew stronger. He tied the ropes of the white horse around the tree trunk, preventing it from escaping. Then he decided to hide in a corner with his horse, waiting for the owner to come back for her horse.

-----------

"Make you an empress?" Dewinn wrinkled his forehead. "Do you think of me as a genie or something? I'm just a magician, nothing else."

"I know." Zadhea sighed. "I didn't mean it that way. You just need to dress me up as an empress, that's it."

"Okay, then."

Dewinn mumbled something in a foreign language and soon after, the lotus yard turned into a giant empire. The waterfall turned into a tall mirror and Zadhea glanced at the reflexion the mirror showed.

Through the mirror, a girl looked back at her. She had long, wavy red hair that reached her hips. Although her hair looked perfect, it wasn't the most eye-catching thing there. It was probably the heavy crown on the girl's head that captured gazes of the people. Her crown was made of silver, gold and diamonds, showing off itself proudly.

Not to mention her dress that kissed the marble floor. It was made of silk and gold. There were tiny gems on the dress, decorating it beautifully.

Her long hair was styled with golden hair pins. Her pink lips were painted in red, looking like rich cherries. Her long eyelashes curved upwards with the help of a bit of mascara, her rainbow like eyebrows looked thicker because of black eyeliner.

Overall, her whole persona looked mature and ethereal. She was the definition of an angel in human form.

Zadhea herself became surprised. For a moment, she thought that this dazzling beauty deserved to be the protagonist instead. Why did the author bother to make her so beautiful? She was just a Villainess, wasn't she?

She even wondered why couldn't Mimosa move the male lead's heart even if it was for a second.

Maybe he might have taken aback by her beauty. It's just... She didn't read that novel so she had no idea whether he had a crush on Mimosa or not.

She didn't bother to ask Evelyn.

She didn't want to always rely on the information Evelyn gave her. She wanted to be independent and achieve her main goal after a long run.

Sacrifices would pay off, one day.

Her hands showed how much she worked hard. Although they were still delicate thanks to ointments and scented oil, the almost invisible scars indicated her dedication.

"Long live the empress Zadhea."

"Long live the empress."

Zadhea came back to her senses when she heard the noises made by her citizens out there. She approached the lion carved window and opened it.

The minute she popped her head out, Zadhea became dumbfounded.

Like a wave of an ocean, countless people gathered in front of the royal gate, wishing for her well-being enthusiastically.

Zadhea became teary eyed as she looked away guiltily.

"You don't like it?" She heard Dewinn ask. Zadhea knew what he was talking about.

"Mmm," She answered straightforwardly.

"I have two mothers, you believe it or not," She began with a soft sigh. "One of them asked me to stay with her until the death of her. As for the other one, she wants me to become an empress. I didn't know what to do or how to choose until now."

"That means now you know?" Dewinn raised an eyebrow, looking curious.

The girl nodded her head with a bitter smile on her face.

"Yeah."

"May I ask what's your decision then?"

Zadhea spread her arms in the air.

"Look at me yourself! Can't you see that I'm the worst person to be an empress? I'm not qualified enough to become one. A pity of course."

Dewinn blinked his eyes. Should he lie or tell the truth?

In his eyes, she looked perfect to be an empress! Her mature look, her behaviour, her charms, her postures, everything was suited for an empress!

An independent empress...

Zadhea spoke again when she didn't get a response. 

"I guess it's time for the last request."

Dewinn was started. "What? Oh yes, yes. Name it please, your highness!" He bowed to her playfully. 

Unlike his playful behaviour, Zadhea was disheartened. She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Her heart throbbed fast, her lips slightly pursed.

I don't know whether it works or not. But I really want to give it a try...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334 44 11
A girl who thinks she is ugly as everyone in her family always told she is ugly and unattractive and she is shit treated by her own family what happe...
342 42 12
Mainu, a young mage with a thing about dirt, is pulled away from his bland, academic life by Hesykhia, a Master Fate, and meets a vivacious princess...
14.6K 1.9K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...
2.2K 452 30
"̷私はここの悪魔です Watashi wa koko no akumadesu. "̷ Original Title of Book: We, Twisted Ones Cover by: (myself) @iisbeissues_2017 Theme song; SIAMES- The Wo...