The Villainess's Oath: I'll K...

By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from... More

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Introduction
PART ONE
1. What's the name of the book?
2. It's a girl!
3. The failed engagement
4. A stalker?
5. The encounter with Mario
6. A calm night
7. His future wife
8. The wife's pet
9. Mario's hidden desire
10. Damsel in the distress
11. Let's fight
12. He's reluctant to get engaged
13. A Prince's thoughts
14. Look at the maids!
15. Put me down!
16. The blonde
17. You scared me!
18. Gay couple
19. Does he like her?
20. A misunderstanding
21. Revenge...
22. Pretty girl with a flower
23. One girl and five boys
24. Cannon fodder, little cutie
25. Loveinger Greywolf
27. Cynthia's curse
28. Then have it yourself!
29. Dewinn's note
30. Puppet Daughter
31. I wanna be an empress
32. His idol wife
33. I was loyal to you
34. Tears of love
35. A special person
36. A sleepless night (Special chapter)
37. Yours
38. Cupid Queen
39. Dylan (1)
40. Dylan (2)
41. Dylan (3)
42. Dylan (4)
43. Dylan (5) [Sahasra]
44. Dylan (6) [Finale]
Author's Note
45. Illegitimate son
46. Fury and Sherrie
47. Exposed!
48. Craziness (New year gift)
49. I'm sorry!
50ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Sahasra's Past
51. An unlucky day
52. Marriage partner
53. A conflict
54. Planting the seed of doubt
55. Autumn Beauty
56. Former Fiancé
57. Remove the ring!
58. Wake up!!!
59. Roses
60. Vinegar
61. Chocolate cupcake
62. Sad poem
63. Guarding her..
64. Only I can bully her...
65. Suffocation
66. Take the throne
67. Cute cat boy
68. Moment of truth
69. Love: step by step
70. Upcoming disaster
71. Let's end this
72. Unlucky... no, blind!
73. True villainess
74. Deal
75. Heavy heart
76. She cheated on you?
77. Fated Lover
78. Sick of you!
79. Imma kill you two!
80. Bullying
81. If it weren't for me..
82. Cabbage
83. Stop it!
84. Sweet
85. Bye bye single life
86. First date
87. I love him
88. Lost and found
89. Sharing is caring
90. Newborn baby
91. Source of happiness
92. Garfield
93. Friendship? Bullshit!
94. Let's date
95. Loving sisters
96. Love, kindness...
97. Let go!!
98. Orphanage
99. A tragic past
100.ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Perfect timing
101. Modern world
102. August & June
103. Poisoned
104. Undoubtedly..
105. The election
106. Spying on you
107. Blissful life
108. High Standards

26. Blossoming Love

374 27 10
By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers including Mdnhtglnce and vineeksha. Happy reading!╰⁠(⁠*⁠'⁠︶⁠'⁠*⁠)⁠╯

~~~~~~~~~~~~B⁠-⁠)~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinuwa was the only village situated at the end of the forest. There were no other villages and towns around Dinuwa. Because of that, for a long time, it was isolated from the outside world.

The villagers in Dinuwa married each other and had families in the same village not daring to go anywhere. They didn't have the desire to break the cycle. Not only that, but also they were financially low. Simply saying, they were innocent, poor residents who lived in an inconvenient place like Dinuwa.

As for the village chief, he was an old man who had three strong sons. These sons took the responsibility to go to the main city once a year which was located far away.

They brought necessary items the villagers needed such as food, clothes and especially fish and salt. But most of the residents couldn't afford to buy rice and gains they brought.

However, everyone bought fish and salt since they were essential and couldn't be provided by the forest. As for other stuff, they could make them by themselves although the quality was cheap. For an example, clothes.

Nonetheless, the villagers didn't have proper weapons to go hunting. They were so poor. They could only catch a rabbit or deer from time to time. Thus, in winter, people without proper clothes, suffered the most.

They could only light a fire to avoid the bone chilling coldness. At night, they could barely sleep. Because, they had to evoke the fire that was slowly fading away.

It was truly an uncomfortable life.

The village chief warmly welcomed the guests who visited Dinuwa. It was undoubtedly a rare situation to be visited by outsiders. Hence, other villagers gathered in his house to witness this precious moment out of deep curiosity.

They were especially delighted to see the huge amount of wolves' skin. But they sighed secretly in their hearts. Seemed like those guests were merchants. Why did they choose their village to sell these items? Didn't they know that they were poor? Anyhow, they kept their mouths shut.

Heidith was sad to witness the bad condition of the village and the people who lived there. He secretly thought in his mind, 'After the marriage, we should try our best to improve both of our countries together.'

His eyes glistened at that thought. He was determined. He wished for the marriage to happen soon so that he could officially help the citizens of Edwina.

The village chief took a closer look at the wolves' skin. Without a doubt, he could see that the quality wasn't cheap at all. Suddenly, he had a slight headache. None of the villagers would be able to afford buying them.

"Sir," He addressed Heidith who appeared to be the leader of the small group. "We can't afford to buy such valuable items. I like to express my greatest gratitude but... I suggest you to go to the main city outside the forest to sell these."

Although he said that, he was extremely reluctant. But what else could he do?

Heidith quickly waved his hand in front of him. "No, no. We don't want to sell them."

The village chief frowned. He couldn't understand what he meant by that.

Heidith thought of explaining things when he saw his expression. "You guys can have it for free. We don't want money but... SOMETHING ELSE." He deliberately emphasized the last two words.

The old man suddenly had a bad feeling. "What is it?" His voice was slightly shaken as he queried.

Heidith gave him his best smile. "We want a Nucifera."

The village chief: "..."

He was completely dumbfounded. Were they insane? How could they exchange something so valuable with a mere flower?

"You meant... A Nelumbo nucifera?"

Heidith's eyes lit up as he nodded his head like a rattle. "Of course, of course!"

Some young women who witnessed this scene blushed instantly. Why was he so cute?

Heidith grabbed Mishila's hand and pulled her to his side, saying, "Mishi said you people grow Nuciferas in your gardens. Does it mean I can pluck one right now?"

The chief chuckled at his words. Other villagers laughed as well.

Heidith was a bit embarrassed. "What's wrong?" He asked, pretending to be casual.

"We can't grow them in gardens. They grow in ponds, deltas and slow moving rivers only. Because it's a water plant," The chief kindly explained. Then he turned to his youngest son. "Simon, please take them to the pond."

While following Simon, Heidith complained to Mishila in a low voice, "You didn't even know that it's a water plant. See! Because of you, I made a fool of myself!"

Mishila puffed her cheeks. "It's not my fault. I also didn't know."

Heidith sneered but didn't say anything further.

Gronald caught up with them. "When we reach the pond, will you let me protect you?" He gently asked Mishila.

The girl flinched and looked at him, an undescribable feeling flowed to her heart. None of her crushes could make her feel this way, not even the prince.

All of a sudden, her heart started beating fast.

Why did he ask something like that? Ugh! She wanted to pull her hair out of frustration.

Heidith slowly slipped away, not wanting to be a third wheel.

Derek hopped to his side and whispered, "What a gigolo! She looks like his daughter!"

Heidith and Iven glared at him. "Shut up," They said simultaneously.

Derek pressed his lips, aggrieved. Was he wrong? Gronald was in mid twenties. But that girl was still fourteen. She was qualified enough to be his daughter!

Suzamine scoffed, "Aren't you eighteen? Then shouldn't you call him daddy too?"

Derek's mouth twitched. In the end, he stopped talking anymore and silently endured the dog food thrown at him.

Actually Mishila and Gronald didn't deliberately show public affection. They didn't even have an idea about what others thought of them. Simply, clueless...

Trying hard to calm down, Mishila blundered out without thinking much, "Why?"

Gronald felt a little nervous when he saw her eyes filled with expectations.

Don't tell me...

Did she like him?

But how?! They didn't even know eachother properly. Not yet.

"Mmm. You are the youngest here. Plus, you are a girl. I'm the oldest and gentlest. I can assure your safety."

He was really the oldest. Even Simon was younger than him since he was seventeen.

Mishila shook her head. "No. Just why? Why do you want to protect... Me?"

She was a bit flabbergasted. She wasn't worthy of being protected. She wasn't worthy to be the lover of an honourable knight. She was just a low class beggar, currently, an orphan.

Whether he loved her or not, had nothing to do with her because she knew deep down in her heart that... They wouldn't be together in this lifetime.

"I'm not worthy..."

Gronald blinked his eyes and looked down at her. "What did you say? How can you have such a low self-esteem?"

Mishila bit her lips, deeply hurt by his words. "Do you think I have another choice?" Her voice filled with desperation. "I born this way."

'I'm an unlucky bastard. My father isn't my real father. He didn't even want to give us his surname! A bastard isn't worthy of anticipating a royal knight.'

Gronald didn't know what took over him but he grabbed her wrist and intertwined their fingers, vowing that, "I'll be your husband."

Mishila gasped and tried to break free. "Are you crazy? Don't speak nonsense."

Was he going insane? Why would he risk his reputation and title by involving with a lowly girl like her?

As for marriage, impossible!

Not that she didn't like to marry him.

But...

He wasn't in love with her! She could feel that. Was he doing it out of sympathy? Then, she didn't need it! She was pathetic indeed but not to that extent.

Gronald shook his head. "I'm not speaking nonsense."

Minosha almost laughed angrily. "Husband? Do you even love me?"

"I'll try."

"..."

Mishila became speechless.

Their conversation got interrupted by Simon. He loosened the ropes and pushed a boat onto the pond before urging, "Guys, come on. The ship is ready."

Derek chuckled. "You call this thing... A ship? You might haven't seen a real ship ever before."

Simon wasn't offended by his mocking. He just brushed it off. "Whatever. This is my ship. I'm a captain of my own ship whether it's a real one or not. But what about you? Do you even own an oar?"

P.S (A/N):
Awww... I love my cutie Christiana1962 too! Thank you so much darling for your support. ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343 42 12
Mainu, a young mage with a thing about dirt, is pulled away from his bland, academic life by Hesykhia, a Master Fate, and meets a vivacious princess...
82 5 5
It's a story about a girl , (Park Aeril ) who is 20 yrs old now and have a crush on her ex - classmate.....she lives in her fantasy and daydreams abo...
120K 6.7K 34
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...
12.4K 782 105
*NOTE THAT THIS A SEXUAL STORY! LIKE, VERY SEXUAL!* Rainbow Dash is loved by alotta guys....alot...of...guys... Including Zephyr. He makes a deal wit...