Paid For My Twin Sister's Cri...

By SoledadVanilla

Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she made those... More

0.
chapter 401
chapter 402
chapter 403
chapter 404
chapter 405
chapter 406
chapter 407.
chapter 408
chapter 409
chapter 410
chapter 411
chapter 412
chapter 413
chapter 414
chapter 415
chapter 416
chapter 417
chapter 418
chapter 419
chapter 420
chapter 421
chapter 422
chapter 423
chapter 424
chapter 425.
chapter 426
chapter 427
chapter 428
chapter 429
chapter 430
chapter 431
chapter 432
chapter 433
chapter 434
chapter 435
chapter 436
chapter 437
chapter 438
chapter 439
chapter 440
chapter 441
chapter 442
chapter 443
chapter 444
chapter 445
chapter 446
chapter 447
chapter 448
chapter 449
chapter 450
chapter 451
chapter 452
thoughts??
chapter 453
..chapter 454
chapter 455
chapter 456
chapter 457
.. chapter 458
chapter 459
chapter 460
chapter 461
chapter 462
chapter 463
chapter 465
chapter 464
chapter 466
chapter 467
chapter 468
chapter 469
chapter 470
chapter 471
chapter 472
chapter 473
chapter 474
chapter 475
chapter 476
chapter 477
chapter 478
chapter 479
chapter 480
chapter 481
chapter 482
chapter 483
chapter 484
chapter 485
chapter 487
chapter 488
chapter 489
chapter 490
chapter 491
chapter 492
chapter 493
chapter 494
chapter 495
chapter 496
chapter 497
chapter 498
chapter 499
chapter 500
part 6

chapter 486

1.1K 48 2
By SoledadVanilla

Part 1 has 300k reads and over 6k votes... Thanks for the support.

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

The brothers looked at the exploded car but did not spot Victoria anywhere.

"Do you think she exploded with the car?" Jeremy asked.

"I don't know... It's a possibility because she was lying on the ground close to the car when it exploded. But my biggest concern is, wasn't she supposed to be executed recently? How is she out and alive?"

"I don't know... I'll call them and ask."

The brothers went to the car to drive Yuliana to the hospital. Jeremy took the car keys from Lui's pocket  because he had to carry the unconscious Yuliana and couldn't drive.

Seeing this though, Lui gave Yuliana to Jeremy. "You're hurt. Carry Yuliana, I'll drive."

Jeremy nodded, sat in the passenger seat, and took Yuliana in his arms.

Lui then quickly drove away to the nearest hospital.

As they left, Gwen emerged from her hiding spot. She walked over to the car, lost in thought. The car was still burning after the explosion. Looking around, she couldn't spot Victoria anywhere. It seemed like she did not escape in time and died in the explosion.

Heh! She escaped execution only to die a day later? That was funny and pitiful.

***

Yuliana was admitted to the hospital. She was still unconscious, so they had to wait for her to wake up.

Jeremy's wound was being taken care of in the clinic side of the hospital.

While waiting for Yuliana to wake up, Lui called Elsa to tell her where they were. Leaving Braden at home with the bodyguard Lui and Jeremy forced on her, she stayed at her house with him and Braden while they went to save Yuliana. She drove to the hospital.

She first went to Yuliana's room and looked after the child while Lui explained everything that happened. "Wasn't Victoria's death sentence executed yesterday?" Elsa asked, confused.

"It was supposed to be."

That was a puzzling thing that happened. Could she have died in the explosion? After the hell she put Yuliana through, Elsa hoped so.

Lui and Elsa were relieved after Yuliana woke up. After running a few tests, they said she could be discharged immediately because she was fine.

So, with Elsa carrying Yuliana, they went to find Jeremy. Elsa wanted to see him, especially after hearing what he did and how he got hurt. When Lui and Elsa walked to the clinic, Lui was oddly worried when he heard the doctor saying that the dagger had hit Jeremy's bone and his wound was pretty serious.

Then, he heard Jeremy asking the doctor about him and Yuliana in concern. After making sure that they were alright, Jeremy let out a sigh of relief. Jeremy draped his bloody coat across his shoulder and walked out in exhaustion.

He was surprised when he saw Elsa at the door. However, he smiled at her gently. "Elsa, it's great that you, Yuliana, and Lui are fine."

When Lui heard that, he looked away, feeling weird at that moment. Elsa, however, looked at him and said coldly, "I'll drive you home."

Jeremy was extremely grateful. "Okay."

He expected Elsa to take him to his villa because of how coldly and distant she was acting, but she brought them to her apartment.

When they got there, Braden had fallen asleep on Elsa's bed and Yuliana was asleep in Lui's arms, who carried her throughout the drive. Elsa took the child from Lui and took her to the bedroom.

As she did, Jeremy took out his phone and called the people in charge of the execution. After he was done with the call, he turned to Lui and said, "They told me that Victoria was executed yesterday. She is dead."

Lui scoffed when he heard that. "Obviously, that is not true. She escaped and immediately came for Elsa and everyone around her. But it was made to look like she was truly killed, which means that someone with power must be around her, which is how she was able to fake that. She couldn't have done this by herself."

Jeremy's eyebrows furrowed as he went deep in thought. He then asked, "Someone in power, like who?"

Lui shook his head and said with disappointment, "I don't know yet."

Then, he looked into Jeremy's eyes, which showed how much his wound was hurting. "Come, I'll take you to the spare bedroom so you can rest."

Lui's offer made Jeremy surprised, but he nodded in agreement. Lui held Jeremy gently and led him to the bedroom, opening the door for him. He helped Jeremy walk over to his bed and did not stop until he was laid there comfortably.

When he did, Lui said to him in a low voice, "Elsa hasn't changed personalities yet. Do you know how that is possible right now?"

"How?" Jeremy asked curiously.

"She is healing, slowly but surely. Whatever you did to help her on the island, it worked," Lui said with a small smile.

He then added, "Jeremy, there is just one problem with you... You need to learn when to jump in and when to leave her alone. Sometimes she'll need someone, and sometimes she won't."

Hearing that, Jeremy lowered his head before asking quietly, "Now what?"

"Maybe what will happen next is a merge of personalities. All those personalities are Elsa, and when she heals, they will all become one, and she will just be Elsa, but with those personalities showing while she is just herself. The three sides of Elsa will merge when she heals. Hopefully, that will be soon. But who knows, before that, she might change personalities again. But in the meantime, I have to help her, the kids have to help her, and you have to help her. The merge of Elsa's personalities would mean the real Elsa is back. Because like I keep telling, all her personalities are just her."

With that, he left Jeremy's room and went to the kitchen. He stared out of the window, deep in thought, while drinking water from a glass.

Since it was already night, they all soon went to bed to rest almost immediately. Elsa slept in her room with the kids, Jeremy slept in the spare bedroom, and Lui slept in the living room on the Pikachu sofa bed.

***

The sky was pitch black, there was no moon, and there were no stars. But she still sat there, staring at it because its emptiness was something she could relate to. She too had emptiness in her heart, in her soul, and in her mind.

She was seated on top of a high cliff, the one in April Sea. Below her, she could hear the sounds of the ocean, and that was the only thing that brought her peace. Other than those little sounds, the entire atmosphere was quiet. It was as silent as a grave.

But soon, that silence was interrupted by footsteps. She heard the footsteps behind her very clearly, and she could hear them getting louder and closer. And without turning around, she knew who was coming.

As she predicted, the person came to the cliff and sat next to her. They were staring at the sky and the sea just as she was, but they remained quiet and calm for a few minutes.

After a long silence though, they finally spoke, “So this is where you have been hiding for two years?... This is where you decided to stay?”

When she heard that, she turned to look at the person. She then smirked and said, “I gave you control, remember?... Now I am stuck in my own head and I kind of like how weird but nice that sounds.”

The girl then looked back at the skies and said, “But I guess you lost that control to my other personality... Heh! You’ve gone soft.”

When Dark Elsa heard that, she just smirked too, not taking it to heart. “I’ve not gone soft, sweetpea. I just decided to go for something better.”

While playing with the girl’s hair, she said, “You know, Angel, despite me calling you weak and vulnerable, I actually do miss you... I think you and I would make a good team. Why don't you come back with me and let us rule the world together?... We could merge, you could absorb your strong side and become one with it so you don’t have to change into something else every time. I could still be there inside you, ready to fight during danger. You could have your little bubbly personality to be there when you are with your children, and also, the side of you that has the ability to love... Something I will never give us... So, what do you say? Do you want to merge with all the versions of yourself? Although we would have to be triggered very hard for it to happen.”

***

How do you like the sound of that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 13.9K 53
Oil doesn't mix with water, we were taught that when the teacher was ranting about the basic laws of science. It doesn't combine just like how light...
460K 9.6K 105
Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those people very dirty. This makes those peop...
239K 8K 102
Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those people very dirty. This makes those peop...
306K 5.9K 101
Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she did those people very dirty. This makes those people w...