The Villainess's Oath: I'll K...

By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from... More

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Introduction
PART ONE
1. What's the name of the book?
2. It's a girl!
3. The failed engagement
4. A stalker?
5. The encounter with Mario
6. A calm night
7. His future wife
8. The wife's pet
9. Mario's hidden desire
10. Damsel in the distress
11. Let's fight
12. He's reluctant to get engaged
13. A Prince's thoughts
14. Look at the maids!
15. Put me down!
16. The blonde
17. You scared me!
18. Gay couple
19. Does he like her?
20. A misunderstanding
21. Revenge...
22. Pretty girl with a flower
23. One girl and five boys
25. Loveinger Greywolf
26. Blossoming Love
27. Cynthia's curse
28. Then have it yourself!
29. Dewinn's note
30. Puppet Daughter
31. I wanna be an empress
32. His idol wife
33. I was loyal to you
34. Tears of love
35. A special person
36. A sleepless night (Special chapter)
37. Yours
38. Cupid Queen
39. Dylan (1)
40. Dylan (2)
41. Dylan (3)
42. Dylan (4)
43. Dylan (5) [Sahasra]
44. Dylan (6) [Finale]
Author's Note
45. Illegitimate son
46. Fury and Sherrie
47. Exposed!
48. Craziness (New year gift)
49. I'm sorry!
50ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Sahasra's Past
51. An unlucky day
52. Marriage partner
53. A conflict
54. Planting the seed of doubt
55. Autumn Beauty
56. Former Fiancé
57. Remove the ring!
58. Wake up!!!
59. Roses
60. Vinegar
61. Chocolate cupcake
62. Sad poem
63. Guarding her..
64. Only I can bully her...
65. Suffocation
66. Take the throne
67. Cute cat boy
68. Moment of truth
69. Love: step by step
70. Upcoming disaster
71. Let's end this
72. Unlucky... no, blind!
73. True villainess
74. Deal
75. Heavy heart
76. She cheated on you?
77. Fated Lover
78. Sick of you!
79. Imma kill you two!
80. Bullying
81. If it weren't for me..
82. Cabbage
83. Stop it!
84. Sweet
85. Bye bye single life
86. First date
87. I love him
88. Lost and found
89. Sharing is caring
90. Newborn baby
91. Source of happiness
92. Garfield
93. Friendship? Bullshit!
94. Let's date
95. Loving sisters
96. Love, kindness...
97. Let go!!
98. Orphanage
99. A tragic past
100.ƪ⁠(⁠‾⁠.⁠‾⁠"⁠)⁠┐Perfect timing
101. Modern world
102. August & June
103. Poisoned
104. Undoubtedly..
105. The election
106. Spying on you
107. Blissful life
108. High Standards

24. Cannon fodder, little cutie

360 22 4
By XOXO_LtlSunFlwr

"Heidith's adoptive sister as well as a cannon fodder who fell for her non-relative brother."

"What? Tell me more! I'm all ears..."

This information was too interesting. Zadhea straightened her back and perked her ears, indicating that she was eager to listen.

Evelyn became excited as well.

"Here we go. Mmm... Okay! When Heidith's mother became pregnant with his brother, he was honestly happy. From an early stage, he had a liking towards herbs. He often read medical books and carried medicine with him wherever he went. Hence, he knew that flower Nucifera was good for pregnant ladies. There was a rumour that if a lady eats a Nucifera, she won't feel pain when she delivers the baby."

"Wow."

"Yeah. Queen Ezra wasn't young anymore... So he was determined to get that flower for her at any cost. But Nucifera was a national flower in Edwina. It only belonged to our kingdom. Needless to say, the day after the engagement..."

"He went to find Nucifera." Zadhea completed the sentence for her.

"Yep." Evelyn nodded her head.

"What does it have to do with Nishella?"

"He met her in a bar. Actually that bar was situated in a forest. It was an illegitimate bar, that's why."

Zadhea's eyes darkened when she heard that. Duh! To him, his mother was important indeed but seemed like alcohol and women were most important. Really! Why can't men live without rubbing their little brothers?

"And then?"

"There was a lot of drama. A pack of wolves attacked them and Heidith killed the wolves with the help of his knights and friend. After that, spent the night inside a cave. By the time the drama was finished, Nishella already fell for him. She told him her pitiful story that her father was addicted to gambling there and he got loads of loans. To pay the debts, he sold her to the bar. Bla, bla, bla."

"Was Heidith interested in her?"

"Hell no! He noticed her because of the flower that was on her head. Guess what? It was a Nucifera. Unfortunately, it was the parting gift given to Nishella by her mother. When Heidith heard that, he no longer wanted it and asked where to find them. Another drama and after they returned to Rodwef, Heidith asked the king to adopt Nishella. King agreed and that day on, the poor girl became a princess."

"But as the saying goes, when you get an inch, you want a mile. She wanted to become the empress. Am I correct?"

Evelyn pondered for a moment. "Kinda. Actually, she had another plans. First, she became friends with Mimosa and helped her to bully the female lead. She was weaker than the main villainess. She could only support Mimosa with her schemes. As for what happened next, I can't quite remember. I think Heidith discovered her in the end but I don't have a clear memory."

"I see..."

"But one thing for sure. Mimosa was superior to her although Nishella had Gronald, that shadow knight's backing."

"Gronald?" Zadhea knew that he was one of Heidith's three knights. But she couldn't understand why he helped Nishella.

"Nishella reminded him his cousin sister who passed away because of a mosquito bite. She looked like her, pitiful and innocent. Because of that, he vowed to himself to become her brother."

"Oh. Brother sister love."

Evelyn sneered. "What brother sister love? She was clearly taking advantage of him! Because of that, his marriage with Lady Evelyn broke apart."

"Yo what?" Zadhea's eyes widened in shock. "Gronald was the one who married you?"

She could roughly guess what might have happened. No woman liked her husband getting closer to another woman. Although Gronald treated Nishella purely as a sister, Evelyn would still dislike it.

Nishella, in order to take advantage of him, might have approached him with her pitiful eyes and called out to him softly as 'Big brother' or whatever... His wife would have thought of killing her then and there.

Women knew other women very well after all.

Poor Evelyn!

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "It's not me! It's the previous Evelyn, okay? Who said I would marry a guy like him who would cherish other women instead of his own wife?! I'm not stupid! I'm waiting for my prince charming to appear."

"What kind of a man do you like? Is there a special character who got your interest apart from that stinky prince?" Zadhea asked with interest. She never got the chance to ask that question before.

"No. Only Heidith. Will you give him to me?" Evelyn blinked and asked innocently.

Zadhea nonchalantly shook her shoulders. "Of course. With utmost pleasure."

Then they both laughed.

"Actually, I only like him as a fan girl. Nothing else," Evelyn clarified in the end. "Don't worry. I won't be one of your endless love rivals. You already have too many."

Zadhea clicked her tongue. "I don't care. I don't want him! So anyone can have him."

"Will you ever regret it?" Evelyn's voice turned a bit serious.

"Are you kidding me? NEVER!!!"

She didn't need to think twice.

----------------

Gronald looked at the sleeping beauty for a while silently. Others went to find something to eat while he stayed inside the cave with the motionlessly girl. From last night till now, she didn't wake up and continued to sleep. He was a little worried now.

Suddenly her curly eyelashes started fluttering. Slowly, her brown eyes were opened with a hint of sleepiness in them. The girl blinked them a few times, confusion flashed across them.

"Hey, you awake," Gronald spoke to her, trying hard to soothe his rough voice in order not to scare her.

The girl turned to him and started observing his figure up and down. Her eyebrows knitted. "You aren't him. Who are you?"

'Him?' Gronald was confused for a second before finally getting what she meant.

"Aaah." He awkwardly scratched his cheek. "I'm his friend. My name is Gronaldo Dupatero. What about you?"

The girl lowered her head in embarrassment. "Mishila. No surname."

Gronald understood immediately for the reason for her to be embarrassed when telling her name. She was an illegitimate child. Illegitimate children didn't have a surname and it was considered as shameful. No one liked to get close to bastard children let alone talk with them. People without a surname were the most miserable.

"Do you have any siblings?" This question of his had an ulterior motive. He wanted to say that if she didn't, she could think of him as an older brother because he would love to have an innocent younger sister like her.

Mishila was taken aback. She bit her lower lip, seeming to be in pain. Tears gathered in her misty eyes.

"Yes. Her name is Nishella."

Obviously, Gronald didn't expect such an answer.

"Oh," He unconsciously blurted out before asking, "Where is she now? Why do you look sad?"

Mishila cried, "She ran away from home. Initially, father decided to send her to the bar instead of me because of the debt that accumulated due to gambling. But Nishella disappeared this morning and never came back. So father decided to sell me in her place."

Gronald felt bad for both of them. He didn't know what the other girl was doing right now. Was she in a trouble? He had no idea. There was no way they could find her. They didn't have enough time or the ability. This wasn't their territory to begin with.

"Do you hate her for what she has done?"

Mishila vigorously shook her head. "No way. She's helpless too. How can I blame her? This is my destiny. Furthermore, am I not lucky enough to meet you? You guys are so good. I'm totally grateful. I have no words to describe what I feel right now but... I'm worried for my sister."

"I understand." Gronald sighed. "Don't worry. One day, you guys will reconcile."

He felt a little guilty to deceive a fourteen years old girl. He very well knew that his words were empty and useless. Maybe they wouldn't meet each other for the rest of their lives.

Little did he know that the two siblings would be sworn enemies in the future.

"I think so too." Mishila also exhaled a long breath.

Their conversation got interrupted by the commotion outside. Gronald almost face palmed himself. Were Derek and Suzamine fighting again?

So annoying!

Gronald stood up from his spot and went outside, followed by Mishila silently and curiously like a cute kitten. He had the urge to squeeze her cheeks, which were round and soft.

"What's going..." Gronald's words stuck in his throat when he saw the wolves' skin scattered on the ground in front of the cave. "How come..."

Suzamine proudly raised his chin. "It's my hard work." Yesterday he didn't have a blink of sleep because he was busy with preparing the wolves' skin. He was determined to bring them to kingdom Rodwef, nevertheless.

Heidith and Iven were silent. Looked like they had had enough already...

On the other hand, Derek was fuming. "Throw them away! I can't stand this shit! His highness himself told you that we don't need them. Why can't you obey the orders of the future king?"

Suzamine rolled his eyes at his words. "I know he will regret it."

This time, Heidith thought of taking upper hand. In fact, it was troublesome to take so many wolves skin with them. Moreover, they had disguised themselves as commoners. It wouldn't be good to attract other people's attention at such a situation. They didn't even come out of the forest yet. These wolves skin might delay their journey. Again, Rodwef royal palace wasn't lack of items to face the winter. Wolves coats wouldn't be too necessary.

The answer was clear.

Heidith cleared his throat. "Throw them away."

At that moment, someone shouted, "No way!!!"

Everyone became stupefied including Suzamine. They all speechlessly looked at the girl who just shouted.

Mishila felt a bit nervous when she was stared at by five men. It was quite suffocating and uncomfortable.

But she swallowed it and still repeated, "No way!"

"I won't let you throw them away!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 495 26
"Beware that you become not the very monster you ought to slay." A shapeless, abstract entity of darkness in the guise of a human. A broken swordsma...
334 44 11
A girl who thinks she is ugly as everyone in her family always told she is ugly and unattractive and she is shit treated by her own family what happe...
1.5K 6 24
Morana gets her heart broken for the first time. Draco, the love of her life, asks her out on a date, but days later she sees him on the Hogwarts Exp...
1.1K 79 30
There was a princess Living carefree She wanted the world she wanted everything Diamonds and pearls Emeralds and gold She bathed in the riches only s...