Point of no Return Pleasing m...

By Calyp50

*If you haven't read my weakest point pleasing my master then this story will not make sense. I suggest readi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chaper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 34

157 1 0
By Calyp50

Olivia

I woke up the next morning, and I actually woke up first, which is super weird Ryder still asleep beside me. I watched him, he was so cute in his sleep and before I could move, he grabbed me. "You know what I do to beautiful girls who watch me sleep?" he said. " I don't sir, please tell me" I said a little excited. " Well, my little kitten I tie them up and fuck them endlessly until they're begging me to stop" he said as he cuffed my wrists to the bed. " I need to pee sir" I said, as he spread my legs and cuffed my ankles as well, " should've thought of that before you decided to watch me sleep. Remember Olivia I always know I am in charge; Now you need to keep that pretty little mouth shut or there will be consequences" he said as he tore my nightgown off. I couldn't help but smile. I loved him when he did things like this. He started kissing me all over my body, biting my nipples playing with them. It was making me moan I loved him so much. Ryder didn't hesitate as he pushed hard inside me, and as he promised he fucked me hard. My orgasm was approaching quickly, but I didn't want to cum just yet. I needed his permission, but the way he was fucking me, was making it hard to resist the urge to orgasm. "Don't you dare cum kitten" he said, as if he could read my mind, but I think he could read my body cues more than he could read my mind. I screamed, it was so hard to hold back and he slowed down making it easier to hold back but only slightly. Another 10 minutes of torture, and he came without allowing me to come. It was so beyond frustrating, "what is wrong kitten?" he said, as he noticed my facial expression. " Nothing sir", I said and at this point, I really had to pee before I could say anything. He shoved a very large, vibrating dildo inside me and turned it on. He also put a vibrator on my clit and I was literally screaming. This gave him the opportunity to shove his cock into my mouth and now he started fucking my mouth just as hard as he fucked my pussy. "Rule here kitten you can come as long as I'm fucking your mouth but I want you to count your orgasms for me" he said, and as soon as he said that I had my first one. It was almost as if he knew I would have a lot. Honestly I couldn't stop. It was just like my body was reacting to every vibration going through my body. He knew all of my sweet spots, and I was in literal heaven as he fucked my mouth in the span of about 10 minutes, I had 20 orgasms, and he finally came inside my mouth. At this point, I was exhausted and as soon as he untied me, I ran to the bathroom. The urge to pee was insane, and he followed me turning on the shower.

" Thank you master" I said as he climbed into the shower, I also wanted to shower, but I didn't want to have sex again, but I love that man so much so I climbed in next to him. We showered together, and thank God he didn't fuck me. "Kitten we are going to have to cut our honeymoon a little bit short. James is having issues and I need to get home sooner rather than later so today is going to be our last day in Belize. I know we didn't get to go to the other places, but I promise one day I will take you. Oh and how many orgasms did you have?" he said, giving me a kiss. " it's okay I'm actually excited to go back home. I kind of miss it actually plus I am going to have to take more birth control as soon as we get there, and I had 25 sir" I said. His eyes widened and it also made me sad because would he ever want to have a baby with me? I know his work was always busy but I think he would make a great father. I just hope that one day he saw that I see how he is with Abby and Jackson and it makes me wonder. Would he be like that with our own children? I needed to snap out of these thoughts he was staring at me, "We will see what surprises I have in store for you for those orgasms are you okay with that kitten?" he asked. " yes sir" I said it excited me when he said things like that. "Spend your last day on the beach and remember I'm watching always. I don't care how many people are topless on the beach. You will not take off your bikini" he said he slapped my ass and walked out the door. Him and his rules I mean was he always watching yes, it's like that man had eyes on the back of his head and it scared me.

I made it to breakfast and Ryder poured me a cup of coffee and handed me a smoothie. He was always just so thoughtful. I drank my coffee and my smoothie and I watched him eat. " kitten I do have a few things to take care of for work, but I will join you in a few hours. Morgan will be with you as always" he said as he kissed me and went to his office, I looked to Morgan, and she laughed, "what?" I said, " nothing I could just honestly imagine what he said before you decided to put that on?" Morgan said, " he knew I was going to lay on the beach and he did specifically say that I couldn't take my top off but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. You Morgan are in charge of watching him." I said because I hated tan lines and it was a nude beach. " girl you are asking to be punished" she said totally taking a 360 on our relationship. " He won't know because you will keep an eye out for him." I said, "of course girl you know I always have your back but Ryder is scary so just be careful" Morgan said. Yes my husband did have ways of knowing everything, but in this case, I was hoping to at least get away with it. And I headed to the beach as I laid out my towel and lay down on my stomach. I figured at least this was OK, because no parts were showing I had no intention of taking off my bottoms. I untied the strings to my bikini and set a 15 minute timer before I turned over I wanted to get enough coverage on both sides. Instead of sunscreen, I put tanning lotion on and I really hope that I didn't burn. I normally didn't, but I was also in a hotter climate so I didn't know if I would. I was enjoying my little nap when the timer went off and I didn't even think as I turned over my bikini falling off completely I was still snoozing. I hope Morgan had my back like she said, as I couldn't imagine what Ryder will do if he found out that I was topless.

It didn't take me long to have an answer turns out my lookout was also asleep, I felt something drop on top of me. "Get your ass on the yacht now!" he said angry, I huffed at him but covered myself up as I walked to the yacht. "I hope you are happy about your little stunt, I caught 2 men taking pictures, so that means we are going to hate this punishment. Kitten I told you for a fucking reason! You will lay here until I say and I don't give a fuck about your safe words in this matter. I said that to protect you and now I need to make sure photos of you aren't going viral on the internet. Lay down" he said, I didn't even hesitate as I lay in the small space under the floor boards. I knew I was going to hate this like I always did but he was serious and I had no idea people would take pictures. I just hoped he didn't leave me here for a long time, I noticed this time he placed a bucket under me and I only assumed he meant for me to pee in it, like seriously how long was he going to leave me here. I started to cry as he cuffed my wrists and ankles and I was stuck, he also put a gag into my mouth. "You brought this on yourself" he said and he closed me in. It was dark and I could only hear myself crying, damn it why did I even do this. I knew that it was a risk and I took it but I thought Morgan had my back, ugh my dumb idea blew up in my face once again. 

I wasn't sure how long I was in there but it felt like forever, and the claustrophobia was starting to kick in. I didn't even know I could cry so much, being dehydrated and all, my mouth was so dry. After what felt like forever the floorboards moved and he was standing over me, he took out my gag and gave me some water. I drank the entire bottle I was so thirsty, I hoped this punishment was over because I was done being trapped here. I also noticed he had food with him and he fed it to me. The worst part is this entire time he didn't even say a word, he was taking care of me but he was still upset. "Master" I said and he cut me off, "I did not give you permission to speak, you will eat and that is it understood" he said. I nodded as I continued chewing my food. I had a feeling it wasn't over yet and I was going to be locked in her longer, after I was done eating he left. He didn't close the floorboards though, and a few minutes later he was back and uncuffing me. I felt like this was a good thing, and he lifted me out of the hole, "Follow me kitten and no talking" he said. I felt like there was more to this punishment he still sounded angry. I was just thankful he was talking to me, despite how mad he was at me he was still taking care of me. We walked into a room of the yacht I had not yet seen weird, it was cold in here. "Lay on the table" he said and I did as he told it was colder than the room, and he tied me down. Of course he did why didn't that surprise me at all, once he was done tying me down he kneeled in front of me so I could see him. "I am going to hit you now, and honestly kitten this is going to hurt. Can you tell me why you are being punished?" he asked me, "I took my bikini off on the beach master" I said. "That's right and were you allowed to do that?" he asked me, "no master" I said. "Alright you will have your safe words again kitten and trust me you will need them" he said. 

This of course made me super nervous like how hard was he going to hit me? What was he going to use before I could see anything he blindfolded me. Now I had no idea what he was going to do, before I could even think about it he smacked me hard and it hurt so bad. I had no idea what it was. My guess was one of the canes I cried out, "Count" he said, "one master" I said with tears, I didn't even get a warning before the next one, "two master" I said. What the hell was he hitting me with it hurt so bad. I cried and managed to get to 5, "Five master RED!" I screamed and I felt something cool on my butt if felt nice. "Good girl, have a good sleep" he said as he kissed me and left the room. He had to be fucking kidding me he was leaving me in this cold room, on this cold table. He was kidding, he wasn't actually going to leave me here, I mean ugh sometimes I hated his punishments. I shivered it was freezing in here and I wondered if he did that on purpose, I waited for him to come back but of course I couldn't see as he had me blindfolded. I wasn't even sure if he left the room or if he was secretly watching me. Did I risk talking and begging him to forgive me or did I stay silent and wait for him to come get me. I just didn't know and I debated in my head for what felt like forever. I was so cold I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to get out of here, or I was going to freeze to death. Okay maybe not literally but still, "master please" I said and I was surprised he was still in the room, "had enough?" he said. 'Yes master I am so sorry please forgive me please" I said. "I am not sure kitten, do you deserve to be forgiven?" he said. "Yes master I love you and I am so so sorry" I said hoping it was enough, I needed it to be enough. 

He untied me and pulled me in close he was warm and it felt nice hugging him I wrapped myself into his body. "Kitten I tell you these things for a reason, you are lucky Blake was able to get the photos" he said. "I am sorry master I really am" I said and I cried he rubbed my back, "come let's get some sleep" he said as he pulled me back into our room. He wrapped me in a blanket and kissed me. "I love you sir" I said, "I love you too kitten even when you make me angry. I am sorry too but I needed you to feel that punishment" Ryder said. "I get it and I felt it trust me, it hurt and I will never take my bikini off again" I said, "hmm" he said as he slapped me hard on the ass, "sir" I said my butt still hurt so badly and that was uncalled for. He laughed and I knew why he did it but still I wasn't exactly sure I was tired. I wanted my husband he hurt me enough today and now I wanted him, I decided to be ambitious here and hoped it didn't backfire on me. I kissed him and pushed him onto his back, as I slid down his body. I took his erection in my mouth and gave him a killer blow job, he moaned under me. I felt him release into the back of my throat and he pulled me up and flipped me onto my back as he pushed inside me and I knew now I was going to get an orgasm I mean I hoped I was going to anyways and he fucked me hard it felt unreal. I screamed and pulled him closer I couldn't stay angry at him for long I loved him so much. "Cum kitten" he said and with that I let go the orgasm was literally amazing and I needed it after the day I had. 

I know I had this day because I was stupid and I should never have done it but how was I supposed to know men would take pictures. There were thousands of naked women on the beach and why were they taking pictures of me. I didn't think I was anything special, I mean no one noticed me before. I had no idea if it was because I was with Ryder now or if it was because I was actually as beautiful as he said I was. I mean when I look at myself all I see is a blonde girl with issues up the yin yang but when Ryder sees me its like a goddess that he can't get enough of. I wondered if it was all women that felt this way or if it was just me. After a few more orgasms on my part he finally came inside me and rolled over pulling me in for a hug. "I love you so god damn much" he said, "I love you too, can I ask you something sir?" I said, "anything kitten" he said. "Why were those men taking pictures of me when there were literally thousands of naked women on the beach" I said. "Kitten you are beautiful do you not see that, and I am not sure if it is related but you are married to me. I mean I am everywhere in fact I am pretty sure Belize is one of the hospitals that bought my products. I am sorry kitten the spotlight will follow you around now literally everywhere you go" he said. "I understand and I really am sorry for not listening I only meant for it to be off my back, then when I rolled over it must have fallen off. I am sorry master" I said and he kissed me. "I forgive you for now kitten but when I say something I say it for a reason and it is to protect you" he said. I knew that I really did and he hugged me tight as we both fell asleep. 

I knew we were heading home and as sad as I was, I was also happy because my best friend was getting her boyfriend back. I also would get more of a chance to write my second novel while he was at work. Now if only I could convince him to have a baby with me, then I will finally feel like my life was complete. I know for him kids would be hard but he would be a great dad and I wanted to prove that to him. I have already contacted Mrs. Jenkins about it and we would be babysitting both Jackson and Abby a few days after we came home. It would give her a chance to go out with her husband for me to see how Ryder really was with kids. I had it all planned out and of course he had no idea about it. Mrs. Jenkins also agreed that she would make it her idea so that he didn't feel like I was trapping him. I wasn't trying to but I wanted him to see how amazing I thought he was and that he really could be great at it. I mean these kids would have everything they desired and I bet a little girl would have him wrapped around her finger. I couldn't wait to see him as a father and I dreamt about it and it was the best dream that I literally ever had. 

Waking up next to him was my favorite part of the day and I kissed him this time rather than watching him. I didn't know how he was going to react but I was taking my chances, "hmm good morning kitten" he said kissing me more deeply. "Morning sir" I said, "I see you decided not to watch me sleep this morning" he said. "I was tempted you look so peaceful when you are sleeping" I said and he laughed. "You are as well my sweet kitten, now would you like to be fucked this morning?" he asked me, "Yes please master" I said and he took advantage of it and rolled me onto my back, "would you like to be free or tied up?" he asked me, "you decide master" I said either way I didn't care. "Alright I will let you free but if you move I will punish you understood?" he said. "Yes master" I said as he placed my arms above my head and spread my legs. Once he was inside me I screamed he felt so good, the urge to run my fingers through his hair was hard but I held back wanting to start the day on a good note. Seeing as we were stuck on the yacht for the next 2 days I wanted it to be worth every second of it. I knew he would need to go back to work when we were home which meant I would be spending most of my days alone. 

"Cum kitten" he said as I let go and my orgasm literally exploded out of me something about him saying it made it epic. I was able to have a few more orgasms before he came inside me and he kissed me. "Let's go have breakfast kitten" he said, and I agreed as I dressed and so did he. We went down to breakfast and this time instead of a smoothie I decided to eat the waffles they looked amazing. Ryder smiled at me grabbing some waffles of his own, "I had a feeling you would choose this over your smoothie" he said. "Well you just know me so well sir" I said and he kissed me as we ate together. I was really hoping he didn't have to go to work today, I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.7K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
28.7K 1.7K 42
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
294K 6.8K 47
SEQUEL TO "PAINT ME, PROFESSOR" | 18+ "You think I'm going to treat you differently now that you're my wife?" Chris asked, circling Ali. She wiggled...
1.1M 37.9K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...