Melting Your Metal Heart

Oleh torturelover

⚠️ It is not a shipping ff, smut or any love story. So do not include it in the reading list of that stuff. ⚠... Lebih Banyak

prologue:fate of kims
tragedy
joonie day
first encounter
deal
a glimpse of future
my first author note
saved??
bad news
small tae
a little favour
released
happy family
friend
lost
sports period
memorable day
dinner
mistakes
consequences
cold
blunder by mistake
suprised
nightmare
spicy
unexpected
fear
sweetness
shrink
warm
what??
sleepy
luxuries
Homework
new donsaeng
painful nickname
hiding
caught
hyung
whiplash
confusion
outburst
relation
silent caring
rage
fire
kneel
doubt
melting rudeness
bond
order
yoongi's fury
pain in hair
disturbed feelings
hiding pain
vase
behaviour
hatred
little courage
helpless
treatment??
lucky
care
favour
worthy??
happy
scary confusion
harsh reality
scared
deserve?
moments
confusing emotions
fun
dignity
love for loved ones
brother bond
the milkshake fight
one and only
shock
author note
unbearable
permission?
confused
work
going back to normal?
dreading for evening
not chapter
guilt?
change?
cupcake
the room
the room 2
the room-3
regret

concerned

488 46 28
Oleh torturelover

Author pov

Everyone was tensed since jin ran to kitchen because he was supposed to take permission first. Even jimin was tensed because at this point he has also calculated that his hyung is deprived of almost everything. And seeing the angry face of Namjoon he was sure that Jin has done something and he is in trouble .

Yet despite of the room being so tensed, there sat tae giggling and happily waiting for his milkshake.

Suddenly jimin smacked tae's head but not very hard just a simple gentle smack. But tae being dramatic gave the biggest pout.

"Ya chim! Why did you smacked me huh? My poor head!! What if i faint? Then how am i going to drink special milkshake?" Tae complained while rubbing his head like a baby.

"Shut up stupid! You kissed hyung right?" Jimin asked on which tae nodded and for some reason the mafia boys were all annoyed by the fact that tae kissed jin.

"You kissed his forehead stupid!" Jimin said it in normal voice but in screaming tone.

"Huh what's wrong in that?" Tae asked confused. That's when everyone saw that tae's lips were little red. Which was most probably the blood of jin's forehead.

"Umm hyung's forehead is injured." Jimin said slowly while wiping the tiny blood on tae's lips. And tae went frantic as soon as he heard that Jin is injured.

"What? Hyung is injured? How? When? You should have told me earlier. You fool! hyung was injured and I made him work and I threw tantrums. I-i demanded for milkshake when i should have made him lay down and rest. Aaaahhh I am such fool. Why chim? You stupid mochi you should have said it earlier na." Taehyung kept on worrying and blaming himself to the point where he tried to stand but fell back down because of pain.

Worst was he twisted his leg more because of sudden fall. "Ahhhhhhh!! Mummaaa!! Hyungieeeeee" tae shouted in utter pain.

Jin was just bringing the milkshake glass when he saw tae falling. He quickly put the milkshake glass on the table and ran to taehyung.

"Shh shh taehyungie. Hyung is here.." Jin was saying but tae cut him off

"Ahh hyung it's paining too much." Tae was writhing in pain. And jin was being frantic.

"Shh it's okay its okay hyung is gonna shoo away your boo boo. You close your eyes okay? Nothing will happen." Jin said now pulling tae's pants upwards to open the bandage of knee which tian qi had wrapped earlier.

"Noooo!! Hyung call dad! He will do it. He knows what happened and how to do it... please hyung call dad." Hearing taehyung everyone paled Mr.kim can't know this.

Jackson started calling and Namjoon asked whom he is calling so he replied tian qi.

"No need to call anyone. Noona will take time to come. And papa will obviously sit here with holding his head in both hands saying 'oh my taehyungieeeeeeeee!! now what should I dooo? Who will be my support system when I get older!" Jin said exactly repeating his father's behaviour.

"Huh? How do you know hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Ahh um that you know all fathers are same hehehe." Jin tried to act casual as he almost got caught.

"Ahhh hyungieeeee!! You are chatting when I am here crying in pain. All you are meanies." Tae cried more.

"Shh i know what to do!" Saying this jin got and quickly bought a handkerchief from somewhere.

"W-why is there a hanky hyung?" Taehyung asked nervously now understanding somewhat.

"Because I know my tantrum filled baby very well." Saying this jin practically jumped on tae and tied his eyes.

"Hyung hold his head!" Said jin but taehyung was really thrashing now. But somehow Jackson held his head on a place.

"Kookie! Hold his hands." Jin said trying to keep taehyung at place.

"Huh?" Jungkook was confused. Because jin had said it to him. Looking at him. But did jin really called him nickname instead of sir? He don't believe it. He knows he doesn't deserve it. So he didn't got up. He thought he must have misheard it.

"Ahhh kookie are you getting your self up or not!" Jin said a little loudly.

"Ugh y-yes yes sure h-hyung." Jungkook couldn't help but stutter.

"Good! Now hold him tight. Don't let him move but that doesn't mean that you will use your muscles power okay okay?" Jin said more loudly as tae kept screaming that 'he don't want anything he isn't in pain.' but despite of saying loudly jin's voice was soft not harsh or disgust filled as jungkook imagined it will be when he will call Jin hyung.

"Now jimin come on! Just don't let him thrash his other leg till then let me take care of this one." He said pointing towards the one which was twisted.

"Okay hyung!" Saying it jimin sat there holding tae's leg. Now infront of so many people's power tae of immovable.

"Just one last pain and and then all the pain will go away okay?" Jin said even when tae was trying his best to say no.

Jin gently held his ankle and in one go he twisted it getting a very loud scream out of tae. But Jin didn't stopped. He further twisted some more other parts of tae's leg and pressed at certain points and soon within 5 minutes he told them to let go.

Jin quickly rushed and bought iceback and gave it to taehyung

And when everyone left taehyung and sat back down. Tae's face was full of tears. He was mumbling how everyone is bad. And how no one loves him.

Jimin hugged taehyung tightly but tae pushed him away saying he won't talk to anyone.

Jimin felt hurt but tae quickly sensed it and apologised while looking down, "Hey chim! Don't be sad. It me who is bad and meanie. I pushed you. I threw tantrums and i hurt you too. I am sorry."

"Are you mad? Huh? You want some beating? How dare you apologise to me? Don't you know we should not apologise to friends huh? Now I am not your friend right?" Jimin said in extremely serious tone which increased tae's cries.

"Nooo!! Please j-jimin d-don't say like that. I-i am your friend. Y-you are my best f-friend. Please." Taehyung said now being extremely scared of losing his only friend.

"Then come on! No more sorry and feeling sad. Okay?" Jimin and tae nodded with his tears. "Now gimme a hug you know you kicked me twice." Jimin said extending his arms and tae literally jumped on him.

Jimin hugged him for good two minutes and then settled taehyung back on the sofa.

"Now who wants milkshake?" Jin said peeking towards taehyung who was still sadly crying.

"Meeeee!!" Taehyung said excitedly now almost sniffing.

"For that you have to wipe the tears you know i don't give milkshake to crying people. It's for smiley smiley people only." Jin said softly

Taehyung quickly nodded while wiping his all the tears and smiled messily, and then again turned to jin and asked, "See I wiped tears. Now, i can get it?? Please? It was looking shoo tastyyyy!"

"Okay okay let me bring it." Saying this jin went into kitchen to finally brought the milkshake which he kept on table.

Jin kept the milkshake on the table of the living room. And looked towards Namjoon for permission of sitting now. Who just nodded with a clenched jaw.

Jin shivered at that now recollecting all his mistakes. But seeing tae waiting he shakily sat down on the sofa.

But before he could move towards the glass. Taehyung said, almost shouted. "Hyuuung!" Jin almost flinched at that but due to his training he didn't.

Jin asked calmly turning towards taehyung. "What happened?" And that's when taehyung saw that jin's head has a very long cut which was still bleeding a little.

Taehyung cupped jin's face and said. "Hyung is it paining too much? I am so bad please don't do anything now. Here lay down and rest. I made you work so much and even threw tantrums.." Taehyung said now getting up from the sofa. And trying to convince jin to lay down

Everyone was shocked. Specially jungkook and yoongi felt something in their heart they were feeling guilty for not giving respect and love to jin for so many years.

"Shh tae it isn't paining at all. I don't need any rest. And on top of that you are not at all bad. And you didn't made me work hard. It was easy and I am happy that i made you your favourite milkshake." Jin said with a small smile and made taehyung sit again.

"Mm you sure hyung?" Taehyung asked again while looking at jin.

"Yes taehyung." Jin replied now smiling a little as he was afraid of more shocks from the collar. His skin is really burned badly. He really has to avoid more mistakes. Because more shocks will be unbearable..

"Hyung?" Taehyung softly called jin.

"Hmm." jin just hummed looking at taehyung.

"How did you got injured?" Asked taehyung with full concern.

"I-" jin didn't knew how to reply to that. At one side there is concerned taehyung who wants to know what happened and at other side he himself is concerned for the consequences which might come when he will respond to the questions.

=============
1585 words

Important announcement:

So everyone!!! i have an announcement to make which I was scared from along time. But I have to do it. Well umm I want to tell you all that this book won't be a shipping book. So those who were waiting for any that type of scene. I am sorry. This book won't have anything between any BTS members okay?

You all can demand them for being best friends or brothers and just normally simple friendship type relationship but not more than that!

Thank you for reading till now i hope you will read the next chapters too.

Next update most probably will be in next week as i haven't started the next chapter ok?

Next Target: 40 votes
                         15 comments

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.5K 1.7K 23
Kim Taehyung ,a heartless mafia married to his enemy Jeon Jungkook who insulted him in front of many people. He thought to torture his enemy by marry...
509K 19.6K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
126K 3.2K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
20.6K 1.7K 37
Namjoon had it all-wealth, influence, a loving family, and everything else. At 35 he is the most successful self made businessman in his country, the...