Seventeen Stories

By Mingyu_fangs

This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen member×reader. Short and sweet Happy Read 💛 (#1 in doky... More

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 02)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 03)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-04)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Prologue)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-02)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 03)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter 04)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 07)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-08)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)
Seungcheol -Bad Senior (Chapter- 10)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-11)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 12)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 13)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 14)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 15)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 16)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 17)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo - My Strange addiction (Chapter- 01)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 2)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 03)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 05)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 06)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 07)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 08)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-09)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 10)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 11)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 12)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-13)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 15)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 16)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 17)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 20)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 21)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 23)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 24)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 26)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 01)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 02)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 03)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 04)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 05)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 06)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 07)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 08)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 09)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 10)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 11)

Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 22)

208 14 0
By Mingyu_fangs

Your breathing was unusual when his hand was rubbing your intimate part. His hand was filled with wet liquid of you. He continued that making you make weird sounds.

He finally pulled out from the kiss and glanced at you. You were sweating hard.

It wasn't like he wasn't sweating.
Your face was all red. He looked down your chest and saw your body wasn't different from your face. All was red with sweats. You were breathing deeply making your chest move. Wonwoo again looked at your eyes and then you looked away.

He was pounding heavily.
Your hands were still above your hand when he got up. You were looking at him with a hope that he would go away. But he did not. He instead undone his pants and opened the zip of it.

With horror you looked at him with enlarged eyes realizing that what he was going to do then. Even though you hadn't any strength left in you, you tried to move yourself. Balancing with hands you tried to get up. But instead you just slided up.

He looked at you in a fixed way that your heart flew away. You had never prepared for anything like this. You never thought that you would love someone in future and he would kidnap attempt to rape you.

It was very cold. Very very cold. It never looked like it was your wonwoo.

'N-no no please no! P-please!! I beg you.'

You pleaded again but wonwoo went to you and pulled your legs together to him. With a scream you started to move your legs when wonwoo was hovering over you.

'Wonwoo- w-wonwoo please-'

You were winching by moving your body. But it was nothing to his strength. It hurt. It did hurt a lot. Getting pressed under the one who you love, the one who you think that loved you. But clearly he did not. He did never love you even a bit.

'N-no! No.. no- Wonwoo please-'

You were avoiding his kiss on your lips by tilting your head. Your crying and moaning was mixing with his pounding deep breaths. He was only of breaths. Not talking anything.

Suddenly wonwoo held your both hands so strongly but your hands tried to move away with the pain you felt down there. You screamed out of pain shutting your eyes closed. You cried out loud by the time wonwoo went inside you. Your body was arching like bows in pain. But wonwoo didn't let you move by pressing his whole body over you. It felt like he was gonna seal you with the bed forever.

Now you were unable to make any words from your mouth. You had a need of holding something very tightly. You were tilting your body to escape the pain. You were winching like a lich under some salts. But wonwoo held you tight.

You couldn't stop screaming and moaning in extreme pain when wonwoo was moving inside of you. He was pounding heavily while looking at you. You begged him to stop but he just can't stop this.
He is no more your boyfriend. At least you do not see him like that. Wonwoo accepted it and tried to believe that you are no one but his enemy. Only someone who is the dearest person to his worst enemy. You must see the consequences.

He intermingled his fingers between yours and pressed it harder over the bed. He saw you were trying to Hold something for the pain. So you didn't find anything and were resisting by moving your hands. He intermingled his fingers and with his move his hand was also going up and down in a rhythm.

You were tilting your head while crying loudly. You never knew that 'sex' does hurt like this. You think The panic part was everything that can get bad. But you never thought it would hurt like this physically.

He made your leg more spread by holding your thigh so he could have deeper access. You bit your lips as you couldn't stand the pain.

'W-wonwoo!- it h-hurts!! I-it hurts so much!'

You cried out loudly curving your lips.

'P-please.. please w-wonu! I can't take this a-anymore!'

And again moaned in pain. The environment was filled with his and your deep breaths.

Following a drop of sweat on your face, you looked at wonwoo to find he was already looking at you. Piercing your soul.

'I-I.. w-wonu... it hurts!!'

You pleaded him again but he only was only looking at you.

Wonwoo didn't respond to it but with one hand he removed the tear drop from the corner of your eyes.

You looked up to see his face. And you got really embarrassed thinking what was actually going on. Both of you were going up and down from the strokes of him. And everytime it was deeper and deeper, hurting more.

Wonwoo removed your hand and held your thighs strongly. You were holding the bedsheets very tightly. But the mixture of pain and that sensation made you only scream and move your hands and legs continously.

Holding your thighs he got more deep into your uterus, making you make a weird sound from your mouth. You were moaning hard calling out his name to tell him to stop.

'W-won-woo!... won-wonwoo!!'

Wonwoo wasn't looking like he was concerned. He now started kissing your lips with increasing his velocity. Everytime he stroked upwards it felt like a he was going deep into your abdomen. Your legs curled holding the bedsheet. He kissed you for sometime and couldn't continue the kiss for his heavy breathing. He removed and went to your boobs. You felt his teeth on your skin. He didn't know what he was doing anymore when the velocity increased even more. Putting his face inside your crook of head, he continued pushing your walls.

You were sweating, tearing and crying on the bed under wonwoo. Wonwoo's deep breath and groans were mixing with your crying moans...

.
.
.

And the next moment you saw the sunlight in the room. You first couldn't realize where were you, what the moment was! You felt so tired. While looking to the ceiling you sighed as you remembered about last night. You couldn't move any of the muscle thinking about the night. It did actually happen! Like a nightmare!

You prayed it to be a bad dream, a really bad dream. But reality is harsh than nightmares. You moved your face to see wonwoo was not there beside you. Putting your hand on your chest you tightened the blanket that was wrapped around your body. It was not here last night.
You sighed thinking wonwoo must felt pity on you that seeing your naked body, he at least covered it with something.

You tried to sit up but it did hurt. Actually it hurt a lot! You somehow managed to got down from the bed and started walking with little steps.

.
.
.

The weather today is cold. Wonwoo was feeling cold in the air in rooftop. He was only in the jeans, shirtless. Due to rain of last night, the rooftop was slippy. Wonwoo's rooftop doesn't have any railing. He was standing near the edge on the very slippy tiles while puffing cigarettes. He does this thing a lot. When it rains and the rooftop becomes slippery, he comes and puffs cigarettes on the edges.

His face was puffy as he couldn't sleep last night. After you fell asleep, he took couple of cigarettes going to the balcony. After laying down on the bed he looked at your face for a long time. How long! Very long!! One hour!! A dried stain of your tears was showing from your face. You were sleeping so peacefully like you didn't get raped some time earlier!

.
.

You reached the rooftop after searching for wonwoo everywhere. His hair was flying in the wind. You quietly went on the rooftop and stood there in a corner. With horror in your eyes you saw wonwoo was roaming around those slippy edges.

You were holding the blanket strongly looking down. You had no courage to talk to wonwoo. But you need to say something.

'W-wonwoo!'

You called his name quietly with your broken voice.

Wonwoo turned around to see you were there. You were looking literally like a flower. A white rose with the white blanket around you. He didn't reply anything. His look was cold enough that you looked away quietly.

'W-wonwoo! W-wonwoo let's get m-married.'

You asked looking down. Wonwoo didn't reply to it too.

'I'm sorry that I-I m-made all the f-fuss about.. about our breakup.. I s-shouldnt have done t-that.'

You took a break and looked at wonwoo to see what his reaction was. He was looking at you blankly with his sharp eyes. He puffed the cigarette again.

'If I d-didn't do that fuss, we were happened to marry one day right? L-let's fix it now... b-but I think- y-you won't marry me. Because of my dad. We both.. are your enemy.'

You paused sighing.

'What made you think like that y/n? Was last night that beautiful to you? I thought you were hurt.'

You looked at him surprisingly at what he said. Then again looked away

'I don't want to be your enemy wonwoo. I don't want my dad to know that I'm hurt or unhappy.'

Wonwoo walked to you and was standing near you. Now he spread his one hand behind your wall to lean on. You were cornered in that little space between him and the wall.

'W-wonwoo!! Let's get married please.. b-but please d-dont tell my dad that- that y-you raped me!'

You broke down in tears suddenly. You tried your best to wipe the tears away but it was flowing more.

'P-please wonwoo! My dad won't be able to take this at all... please! Please don't think my dad as your enemy anymore. P-please dont hurt him.'

'Did you just say a condition for marrying you? Like I'll have to tell your dad that I didn't hurt you by this time. I just took you here for romanticism?'

Wonwoo asked making his eyes sharper. You held the blanket tight when he got closer.

'What kinda pity was that y/n? You think that I want you that I would want to marry you. What if I don't want to marry you?'

You felt very shameless after hearing that. Yea exactly why you would marry you!? There's not a single reason. You felt very embarrassed after that.

'Y/n!'

Wonwoo said rubbing his thumb on your lips. Since it was full of bruises that it hurt.

'I don't need to marry you if I want you. Right?'

You looked at him as you didn't know what he was saying.

'I can just literally take you in places and do sex with you all night.. and all day.'

You felt really sad and embarrassed with his words. You just kept looking down in silence.

'I want to hurt your dad y/n. So much.'

Wonwoo said putting his palm your your face.

You broke down in tears again.

'Please don't! I beg you.'

'Why would I bother?'

You couldn't talk anymore for the crying.

'I-Im sorry wonwoo. Please W-wonu!'

You said holding wonwoo's hand that was on your face.

'P-please I'm very sorry for scoups oppa too. Everything that happened to him was very unfortunate.'

You told but it seemed like wonwoo didn't care.

'What do you and your dad think?- that you guys are from moon or something?'

'Im sorry!'

You told crying.

'Wonwoo!'

Wonwoo was about to go away but whe you called him again, he stopped.

'I-if you r-really want you can take me to places and rape me.. anytime. But you cannot tell my dad. You cannot hurt him.'

You said feeling more embarrassed.

Vote and comment
To be continued...
Words count: 2026

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 248 23
Just random one-shots and scenarios of the members of Seventeen! There could be: member x member member x you member x some random name I make up for...
1.3K 47 7
Oneshot of All the possible ships in Seventeen 👀
35.8K 381 18
🔞 - - Short Seventeen mature fanfics for every member -most impressive ranks #woozi 7th 🏅
465K 8.7K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3