Seventeen Stories

By Mingyu_fangs

This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen memberร—reader. Short and sweet Happy Read ๐Ÿ’› (#1 in doky... More

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 02)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 03)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-04)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Prologue)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-02)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 03)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter 04)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 07)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-08)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)
Seungcheol -Bad Senior (Chapter- 10)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-11)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 12)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 13)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 14)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 15)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 16)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 17)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo - My Strange addiction (Chapter- 01)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 2)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 03)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 05)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 06)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 07)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 08)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-09)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 10)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 11)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 12)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-13)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 15)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 16)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 17)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 20)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 22)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 23)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 24)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 26)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 01)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 02)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 03)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 04)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 05)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 06)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 07)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 08)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 09)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 10)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 11)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 12)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 13)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 14)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter: 15)

Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 21)

213 9 0
By Mingyu_fangs

You hadn't any courage to look at wonwoo. With your eyes shut you were gathered yourself in the corner of bed.

Suddenly you heard a loud sound of glass breaking with screaming of wonwoo. He was very frustrated and broke the bottle of alcohol making that hundred of pieces on the floor.
With horror you looked at wonwoo to find out he was screaming his lung out

'Tell me y/n! Why did it happen? Tell me why did you come with Vernon that day. Why did you make me fall in love with you?'

He asked shouting and came to you on the bed with long steps. You flinched while getting backwards in fear. You didn't see him raging like this before.

You were trembling didn't know what to reply.

Wonwoo held your shoulder and started shaking.

'And if you had to been in relationship after knowing about me, why did you break up with me? Tell me y/n didn't I warn to before about me? Didn't I tell you how filthy I can get?'

He said holding your hair. It was so painful but you kept your mouth shut. Only your eyes were shedding tears.

'Tell me y/n! You will have to tell me now. I told you clearly I am not a good person. But you stayed because it was fun right? Then suddenly you broke up with me!'

.
.

You still were just crying. Wonwoo was holding your face strongly, hurting you. You were so scared. So scared.

'W-wonwoo!.. I l-loved you so much..'

You sobbed between talking. It took long finishing as your words were mixing up with one another.

'It-it didn't m-matter to me if you are bad or good.'

You held wonwoo's hand crying.

'And now you don't love me. Over a little thing. I did tell you I was sorry. Didn't I? Y/n tell me.'

You looked at him. He was asking demanding an answer. You never saw him this angry before.

'I-I still d-do love you... but I couldn't continue this relationship W-wonwoo!'

You told shaking your head.

'I couldn't hurt my dad more. P-please try to understand.'

You said gently putting your hands on his face.

'I-I'm s-sorry! I didn't want to hurt you.'

Wonwoo kept quiet for a while and then removed your hand from his face, pushing you to the bed he hovered over you.

'You will have to repent what you did. Same goes for your dad. I don't believe you.'

He said strongly pressing your hand on the bed. It Hurt so much. You tried to move your hand but wonwoo didn't let you.

He said he doesn't believe you. After all these incidents you thought you had no expectation from wonwoo. But now hearing that from wonwoo it broke your heart into pieces. You kept looking at him miserably. Yeah why would he believe you!?

While he slid his hand into your clothes to remove them you didn't say anything. You didn't shout or tell him to stop once. You just were looking at him. He doesn't actually care about you at all.

Leaving you only in underwears, wonwoo looked at you attentively. The bruises were looking worse that last night. He sighed before getting down to kiss your neck.

'W-Wonwoo ..wonwoo!! Why are you doing this to me?'

You asked trying to breath properly.

'Wonwoo! Do you not love me anymore? Even a little bit?'

You asked crying.

Wonwoo stopped and looked at your crying face.

'I know you hate Me.. but it hurts. It hurts when you bite.'

Wonwoo looked at you and stroke his hair with his finger.

'I don't love you at all y/n. What's now going in between me and you is just called revenge. You have to taste it no matter what. So there's no question can arise that why am I hurting you!?'

Saying so he put your hands over your head and looked at you angrily.

'Even if I keep hurting you like this for every night. I think my grudge won't heal from what I got from you.'

You resisted your hand from his grip.

'W-what did I do to deserve this? Wonwoo?'

You asked crying heavily.

'Your father did more that you. I have told you earlier.'

Wonwoo told grabbing your thigh harshly. When he used to hold you, he never held you like this. He used to held you so softly that you never thought he could be this harsh. You couldn't define it in words. You moved your legs since it hurt. But wonwoo kept squeezing it harshly.

You couldn't say anything in reply since he pulled yourself in a kiss. A strong harsh kiss, you didn't know if you could call it a kiss.

You were trying to breath in his mouth by moving your head. It made some weird sound from your mouth while you were crying and resisting.

Your hands were trying to move also but could not. His one hand was enough to hold them not to even move them a little bit.

Suddenly he pulled up making a thick line of saliva from his mouth to your neck. Wonwoo looked at your eyes. Those were red puffy and sad. It felt like the ocean of sadness were in those eyes.

You were looking at him with sorrow. Thinking about him telling that he doesn't trust you. He can do this to you every night yet he won't recover.

There was a sign of disbelief in your eyes.

He was pounding heavily for catching up breath, looking at you. He removed you sudden and went to somewhere in the room. You got the chance and got up from laying. You took the pillow to cover yourself. Wonwoo went to a cabinet where some drinks were arranged one by one. He opened the glass slide and took one of the fancy whisky from it.

He came towards you with that bottle. Sipping it once he sat beside you. His hair was sweaty and sweat drops were already falling down from his forehead.

'Come here y/n!'

He told and grabbed your legs in his grip. He dragged your body by holding your legs and it looked so easy for him to do. With a blink of eye you found yourself very close to wonwoo. You could have the fragrance of his perfume. You sighed looking away. You tried not to hold him but he was almost bending over you that you had to put your hands on his chest for balancing. Else he would again hover over you with his heavy mass body. His body was sweaty too.

'You will have some drink right? I know you are dying for it.'

He said and held your jaw to make you drink the whisky.

'W-wonwoo.. I don't w-want to. P-please!'

You said trying to move your head.

'What's wrong beb? Don't you have a lot of drinks at your favourite bar?'

He said pouring the drink in your mouth but as you were moving your head that most of it had spilled on your body and bed.

'Please.. wonwoo! Wonwoo p-please!!'

You cried resisting but he held your hand taking it behind your body. You couldn't move it at all and now wonwoo got closer to you, making no gap in between you. Where only clothes you were wearing was just some revealing underwears. His hard chest was pressing yours while he was insisting you on drinking.

'Don't act like you do not drink y/n.'

He said and drank some whisky from bottle and after a while he held your face to give a kiss. But he was actually pouring the drink from his mouth to yours. The drink felt warm and you would have spitted it out if he led you do so. He started kissing you after that so you could swallow.

You could feel all your body and hair too was covered in alcohol. You felt so sticky but there was more to worry.

'I knew you like whisky. Why resisting now?'

He said making you sit over him, by grabbing your thighs. Your lips were trembling due to crying but you were holding his neck for something. Maybe deep down as you wanted to be saved, you wanted wonwoo to save you now.

So when he opened the bra straps, you held his neck tighter pulling him into a hug.

'I-I don't want to do this wo-wonwoo!.. Please.. please wonwoo!!'

You held him tightly that wonwoo stopped for a moment holding your back. He almost would melt down in your softness but he didn't want to care.

Grabbing your hair he made you look at him. Your wrinkled eye brows were enough to let him know that you were very scared. Your hair was surely hurting but there was nothing you could do.

Wonwoo put the bra somewhere by throwing and pulled you closer to him, by making you lay on the bed. All these were happening in second that you didn't know on which part you should resist more. All you could do was cry. The sounds coming from your mouth was totally indicative that you were scared.

'W-wonu!'

You said ambiguously.

'I'm sorry!... please!!'

You told sobbing that you couldn't breathe properly. You were pushing him away with your hands in his art like body. But the more you were trying to make a gap, the more wonwoo was pulling you onto him. Every steps of his holds were strong. Very strong that it everytime was scaring you.

He looked at you once. Your hair was totally messy. The ran down over your breast and back. He put his fingers inside your hair to put them behind your back. Suddenly the atmospheric got calm since he wasn't doing those rapidly. Suddenly he slowed his action as he was seeing you. He couldn't take off his eyes from the mole under your left eye. You would never know how much he adores that mole of you. Not only that one, he adores every moles in your body.

He looked carefully the way you were curving your lips for crying. The way your eyes were shut closed and those sift hands on his chest, those still was trying best to not touch your timid chest with his. But nothing was helping.

You opened your eyes to see wonwoo. As his actions were stopped. His rapidly moving hands were held at your waist, above the curve.

You didn't say anything after looking away. You felt like it would never help pleading.
With his hands wonwoo dragged your waist closer to him, making your whole body merged with his. Now your hands were holding his nape. You looked again at his action and saw him looking at you the same way.

Holding you tight he suddenly pulled you in a kiss. It was first a slow and delicate one. You didn't know why he was showing the softness suddenly. But the kiss felt like those from before. When he used to love you.

Or who knows he did not!

He roamed his hands over all your body and the kiss got intense consequently. He was eating your mouth out trying to explore more and more of your oral cavity. His cigarette smelled lips were sucking your whole tongue taking it in his oral cavity. You could feel your saliva was increasing and pouring down from tour mouth. You were moving your head for getting some air but wonwoo was moving faster.

He pushed you over the bed within the kiss. You got worried you wanted to have some air. You were resisting with your hands, holding his face. But then he put your hands away over your head.

His kiss felt eternal. It had no sign to finish. But suddenly you noticed wonwoo's other hand was on your waist, searching for the panty. Near the side of it he put his index finger to put it down your legs. You insisted by closing your legs tightly but it was nothing to him. He moved his hips on your intimate part that you couldn't.

You tried to hide yourself but could not. Wonwoo's hand made it's way to your genital. Rubbing it's surface up and down he pressed it a little. A sound had come from your vocal cord but it was buried inside wonwoo's tongue.

To be continued..

Vote and comment
Words count: 2098

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.1K 29
โ› ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง โœ [ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ! ] โ–ธ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ โ–ธ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
31.8K 532 47
A collection of stories focused around Minghao suffering from hypoglycaemia and his members helping him. Featuring 46 stories Originally posted on A...
2.4K 91 13
A series of love story between you and SEVENTEEN members. It's either death will bring you away from them or it will be the starting points of your l...
4.7K 197 8
A short story of soonwoo I suddenly want to write.