Once a cheater, always a chea...

By pollewop01

~ Maybe it looks all over dramatic, but if you know that this isn't the first time he pulls this shit, would... More

1. Drunk mistake
2. Fight
3. Text
4. Harry
5. Stepbro
6. boyfriend
7. The truth can be hard
8. The idea
9. hate him
10. Breath
11. Cheater!
12. FUCK!
13. My day
14. The bitch Call
15. Clothes stress
16. Revenge
17. Realisation
18. Hangover
19. Can we talk?
20. tomato
21. Let the hell begin
22. Happy family
23. Not your fault
24. Where is he?
25. Break down
26. Stars
27. I'm here
28. We'll be fine
29. Shower?
31. Gonna miss you
32. Not a goodbye
33. Worried
34. Told someone
35. Remember me
36. Pinky promise
37. Hide
38. The bigger the ego, the smaller the dick
39. Adrians house

30. Illegal

22 1 7
By pollewop01

"Emma"

"Adrian? What the fuck are you doing here?!" I look straight in Adrian's eyes. The brown eyes I once loved. They look like dog shit. "And how the fuck did you know I was here!"

"You didn't answered my calls and you weren't with your parents" he steps forward but I give him an angry look and he immediately stops

"So what? We aren't together or anything, I don't have to answer you! And why the fuck did you go to my parents!" I start to get impatient "how did you know I was here!?"

"Sophia" he fidgets with his hands

"What's with Sophia?" I get a bit stressed, is she alright?

"I got it from her, she told me you where here"

What the fuck!! Why would she tell him?!?
I curse under my breath.

"What do you want, Adrian?!" I feel two strong arms wrap around me and immediately feel safe. I relax and lean into Harry's chest.
Adrian's eyes open wider, shock and fear stands on his face but he quickly recovers himself.

"Can we talk?" He asks, his voice a bit shaky.
"Talk"
"In private" his eyes go up to Harry and back to me.
"No. Talk now, or go away" Adrian's expression changes to a mix of fear and anger.

He doesn't say anything for a few minutes, just staring at me and Harry and fidgeting with his hands.

"Are you gonna stand there like an idiot or are you gonna talk? Like you wanted to" I get impatient and cross my arms.

"I wanted to ask you... why you broke up with me" you can see it in Adrians eyes; he wants to fuck with me. He got the wrong person for that.
"Cuz if it only was because I had drank that night I think it's a bullshit reason... and than I had a better reason to break up with you, but I never did that"

He gotta be kidding right now!
"What exactly would've been your reason to break up with me?" I ask, trying to stay calm

"I didn't wanted to break up with you!" He comes towards me, trying to grab my hand but I pull away as I also stop Harry who almost punched him. "But you broke up with me! For some stupid reason!" He raises his voice

"I did not broke up with you for some stupid reason! You cheated on me!" I see the shock in his eyes as he tries to grab my hand again and I slap him "don't fucking touch me!"

He stumbles away "why aren't you going to that special girl of yours?!? Aren't you with her now?" Harry tries to calm me down by holding me but I'm filled with anger.

"I still love you" Adrian firers at me when he recovered a bit from my slap.

"O fuck off! You don't! You never did! Why else would you cheat on me!"

Before Adrian can say anything else I slam the door shut in his face.

I turn around Harry immediately lets go of me and I run upstairs, grab my phone and unlock it.
Just when I start to call Harry's in the room

"Love, what are you doing?" He slowly asks as he comes up to me
I don't answer him and instead try to steady my breath again.
The phone goes over. One ring, another, another.

"Emma? Why are you calling-"

"Why the fuck did you told Adrian where I am?" I angrily say true the phone. It's stays quiet for a bit.
"SOPHIA! Answer me!"

"I-he... he was worried about you" Sophia stutters true the phone
"So what? You just told him where I lived?!"
"He-I... yes... b-but he said he wanted to apologise.." I hear the panic in her voice and know that she's about to cry... she's a real cry baby, she's cries like all the time and everyone forgives her or gives her what she wants, well lucky for me I don't fall for that I never did.

That's how we became friends actually, she started crying when we where in kindergarten because I had a doll she wanted. I didn't give it to her and then she stopped crying grabbed another doll and slammed it in my face, I slammed my doll back in her face and we started laughing we've been friends since then.

"I-I'm sorry, Emma! I really am, I-"

"O cut the bullshit!" I scream into the phone, I hear her sobs

"Okay, okay... I told him... because I also wanted to get you guys back together... you where so good together and than you guys broke up... and you got with Harry! He's twenty-one for god sake! Your seventeen!! Everybody knows that you where never gonna be together for long!" She had stopped crying, like I thought; she faked it!

"What the fuck, Sophia! I thought you where a good friend! ADRIAN FUCKING CHEATED ON ME! Why in hell would I get back together with him!!" I feel tears prick in my eyes as I scream into the phone, my own best friend had betrayed me!

"Okay okay! I'm sorry!! But still! Harry's twenty-one! That's illegal!!"

I can't hear another word from her, I hang up and throw my phone on the bed. I let myself fall down, Harry immediately catches me, letting me sit on his lap as hot tears stream down my cheeks.

I hate them! I HATE THEM!

They would make a perfect couple! Both totally insane, stupid, toxic and fucked up!

I let myself cry in Harry's arms when we hear a knock on his bedroom door and immediate turn towards it to see the girls standing in the doorway.

Fuck! Did I wake them up!?
"D-did I wake you guys up?" I ask as I try to wipe my tears away

They don't answer me but instead come to me and start to hug me. I freeze, I didn't expect them to hug me, but then hug them back. They are way to sweet.

Wait... they didn't woke up from me and Harry doing... right? Cuz if they did... I'm fucked. Nooo they didn't, cuz then they would've come up to us wayyy earlier... right? Or...

"We woke up from what happend at the door" Stacy says as if she could read my mind, thank god they didn't wake up from something else! Not that it's good that they woke up from that... you get it.

"Are you alright?" The minute Samantha asked it tears appeared in my eyes again, I tried to blink them away

"Yeah, I'm alright, I think you guys should get back to bed, tomorrow you gotta be nice and fresh in the plane!" I try to sound enthusiastic but it only made me more sad. Tomorrow they where gone. And I didn't know when I was gonna see them again.

I gave them a small smile, trying not to make it fake, and got up to get them in bed.

Harry kept looking at me when I gave Anna (and the others) a goodnight hug and when I left her room he randomly hugged me. Kissing the top of my head.

"Your gonna be alright?" I heard the worry in his voice. I don't wanna worry him, he got enough on his mind. "Yes, of course" I try to say as convincing as I could

"You sure?" He pulled me away just enough to look in my eyes. I nodded "yes, I'll be alright!"

"I love you, my little star" he hugged me again, my face against his chest
"I love you too"

"We'll call every night?" I asked him
"Yes! Of course!"

We got to bed, cuddling up. He drifted off really quick while I couldn't close an eye.
Sophia's words kept repeating inside my head:

Harry's twenty-one! That's illegal!
That's illegal! That's illegal! That's illegal!

———————————————————————————
Okay, not the best... but as I promised (did I promise it?) some DRAMAAA!! Hoped you guys liked it

Also, I've already had some songs (playlist) that remember me of this book in a previous chapter but I got some more, but I'm kinda too lazy to put them here so if you have Spotify you can also search for the playlist, it's called: once a cheater, always a cheater (makes sense right?) and it has the same cover as the book.

And otherwise (if you don't have Spotify or whatever) I'll probably put them in the next chapter.

So that's it!!
Have a lovely day/evening,
Love you all!
Roos :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47 0 8
Summary: "We can't keep doing this, Harry to Amy." I said and felt his lips on my skin, pinning me against the Laundry room door. "She loves you." I...
187K 5.3K 46
"Autumn" he says a bit louder, I couldn't resist his voice so I look up at him. "Do you think everything I have ever said to you and done with you is...
30.1K 593 40
Mason is a gang leader that is only 20. Emma is a 17 year old girl who is very kind and down to earth, but she is a badass who is very strong, Emma l...
1.9K 191 43
"I don't want you in my life, you psychopath!" I exclaim. "You cheated and became the most wanted criminal! Do you think I will forgive you that easi...