Seventeen Stories

By Mingyu_fangs

This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen memberร—reader. Short and sweet Happy Read ๐Ÿ’› (#1 in doky... More

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 02)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 03)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-04)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Prologue)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-02)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 03)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter 04)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 07)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-08)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)
Seungcheol -Bad Senior (Chapter- 10)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-11)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 12)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 13)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 14)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 15)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 16)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 17)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo - My Strange addiction (Chapter- 01)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 2)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 03)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 05)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 06)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 07)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 08)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-09)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 10)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 11)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 12)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-13)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 15)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 16)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 17)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 21)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 22)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 23)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 24)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 26)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 01)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 02)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 03)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 04)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 05)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 06)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 07)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 08)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 09)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 10)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 11)

Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 20)

170 13 2
By Mingyu_fangs

You were laying on the bed like a plant. All parts of your body was red. Some were bruises. You couldn't do anything while he took a moment to see you. Your hands were tied over your head, your bare parts were seen very well. You were laying on the long hair of yours. Some of them were flying on side of your neck. The neck was filled with hickies. Not only the neck. Your whole body was containing his marks. Coming down, your legs were looking like some thing made with butter. Your inner thigh and genitals were looking reddish because of him. Your tumid breasts were filled with clear teeth marks of him.

You looked away for avoiding his gaze. He came closer to you to face you. You thought you didn't care anymore of what can happen next. But you felt you were still scared of thinking him close. You quickly moved your head flinching.

'It's okay.'

He wasn't soft or anything. He looked cold enough like it was all your fault. He actually believed it. He came closer to untie your hand. He noticed there was a sharp red line on the hand. Yes it did hurt. He didn't ask you further. It won't change anything.

You tried to sit up but felt numb. You felt pain all over your body.

Wonwoo went somewhere on the floor to grab the bedsheet from before.
He saw you already trying to cover your breasts with the hands. Thought it wasn't working for your big boobs.

He went to you and wrapped that over your body. You held the bedsheet like it was the most precious thing ever.

Wonwoo was standing near the bed. He wanted to take another cigarette. But he didn't. He laid on the bed with his back and looked at the ceiling again.

His pounding didn't disappear yet.

You were so hungry and thirsty. The food wonwoo took was still there on the table. But you had no urge to eat anything.

'W-wonwoo!'

Wonwoo looked at you when you called his name. Maybe this was the first time wonwoo responded to you.

You flinched looking at his eyes. He was looking angry. You looked away. You were very embarrassed.

'What?'

.
.
'I- want to have s-some water.'

Wonwoo realized how thirsty you were. You sweated a lot.

He got up and went to another room to get the water from fridge. While giving you the glass he noticed your hands were trembling while holding it.

Wonwoo didn't let go of the glass and helped you drinking it. There was a drop of water running down from angle of mouth. He rubbed that with thumb. While doing that you said

'It hurts! P-please dont rub.'

He sighed seeing the wound near your lips.

'I didn't bite you that hard.'

He said putting the glass aside.

Your hair was very messy. Wonwoo sat beside there on a chair while spreading his hand behind his head. He kept looking at you after lighting another cigarette.

He saw you cry before too. But this time your face looks really puffy than other times. Your eyes were red and swollen.

'I think- you are done by now. I want to go home Wonwoo!'

'What do you think why i did all these for?'

'So you could hurt me like this.'

'Did It Hurt? I thought we were making love.'

You looked at him to see if he was joking or something.

But you couldn't read anything. His look was so dead.

You didn't reply to him.
You wiped the tears in the corner of eyes. You got to know it won't help if you want to go home. If your dad finds you like crazy!

_________________________________________

You woke up suddenly in an anonymous room. It took some seconds to realize what happened. You sighed looking at the bedsheet wrapped around you. It was not any nightmare.
With tons of sorrow you got down from the bed after sometime.

Seeing yourself in the mirror you couldn't believe it first that it was you. There were bruises all over your pale skin. You kept looking at the prominent teeth marks of wonwoo.

Wonwoo didn't do skinships often. It was you who wanted being in skinship so much. Now he was that close, but-

Your swollen eyes were filling with water again. You wiped it off and started finding some clothes. You have no idea where was the clothes of you from last night.

You opened the closet to see if any cloth of wonwoo fits you. It was higher for you to search. You clenched your bedsheet from preventing falling.

Hearing the sound of door opening you flinched looking at the door. You wasn't sure who could it be. Even though it's wonwoo's house.

It was wonwoo. You didn't know how you fell asleep last night. You were super tired. Did wonwoo sleep here? No. You Don't think so.
He went somewhere you guessed by looking the helmet in his hand. He exchanged eye contact with you and put the helmet on the table.

'What are you searching for?'

You didn't want to answer. But then said

'Clothes.'

'Why?'

You didn't know what to answer.

'You look good with it. Better when you have no clothes.'

He told that in a cold voice. You kept standing there not knowing what to do.

He went away and came back with some clothes of him. A trouser and a t.
Putting that on the bed he said

'Come outside to eat after you done.'

.
.

The shower took longer as you were crying continuously and didn't know how to stop it.

Coming out you didn't find wonwoo.

He was no where. His house is not that large. Coming out of the house you found that it was like a countryside place. While coming last night you didn't know it was far far from Seoul.

You even don't know what's the place called. Wonwoo never told you sbout this.

'Here!'

You saw Wonwoo was sitting on a concrete table in sun. It was a nice place. Even though you were very sad, you know the place was calm and peaceful. You didn't know where the peace was coming from.

You went there and sat beside the chair of wonwoo.

The clothes of him were larger for you. You were looking tinier. Wonwoo looked at you and passed the plate to you.

Wonwoo thought you would insist on eating. But you started eating them quietly. He noticed the tie mark around your wrist. How red it was!

You hadn't have any conversation while eating. Wonwoo sighed. He resisted his intense urge to hug you and say he loves you. Loves you more than anything you can ever imagine.

'Y/n!'

You looked at him. And saw he was barely eating.

You looked at him for response.

'Does it hurt so much?'

'What?'

You told eating again.

'On your body. Everywhere.'

'Nah. It Doesn't hurt on the body that much.'

You looked at him again and quickly looked away.

'Where does it hurt?'

You paused for sometime and said

'I don't know exactly.. why do you care?'

Wonwoo felt hurt listening to that.

You looked outside to see a strawberry farm. It must be of wonwoo's. You didn't ask him but kept looking at the surrounding. It felt like you could spend your whole life here...

.
.
.

The whole day you didn't see wonwoo. The place is calm but you felt so scared about how to get home. It made you cry again and again thinking about wonwoo. Why did he do that?! You crawled into a ball while sitting on the sofa.

The whole day you thought about your dad. How tensed he will get! You didn't see your phone after coming here. You are sure wonwoo took that. Also you don't know the place. You couldn't escape.

On the evening you heard the bike's sound of wonwoo's.
You were about to stand up but it hurt all over your body.

Wonwoo came inside the bedroom and found you were sitting on the sofa, with tears in eyes.

He took a sip from the bottle of alcohol in his hand and put that on table. You noticed blood stain in his jacket. His face had bruises of fighting. You didn't ask about those. Your heart was filled with sorrow and worries. Your dad must be searching you already.

Wonwoo came and sat beside you. He spread his hand wrapping around your arm. You flinched looking at him.

He looked frustrated. You started trembling when he suddenly grabbed your face.

'Why are you crying?'

He asked.

You didn't reply.

'Y/n!'

You didn't respond.
Wonwoo held your face tighter. You looked at him in pain

'It hurts!'

'I won't remove. Why are you crying?'

You looked at his eyes and looked down. Wonwoo has changed. He hurts you so easily. It doesn't matter to him. Or maybe he actually never just loved you!
His eyes were sharp and cold.

'I-I need to go home, wonwoo.'

'Yeah you can but after someday. After your dad will search you as crazy and won't find you. But suddenly you will appear to him with marks all over your body. And he will find out his daughter was raped for some days in row.'

You looked at him with sorrow.

'So why are you taking time wonwoo? What do you want me to believe? That you care for me?'

You asked. A drop of tear ran down your face wetting his hand.

You kept his hand away from your face.

'What do you want to prove wonwoo? Like you do care for me so much that you prevented yourself from raping me actually with- your penis? Are you thinking you didn't rape me because you didn't had that kind of sex? And you did everything except that??'

You covered your face and started crying loudly.

'I'm so embarrassed. I'm so embarrassed wonwoo. Why did you do it to me?'

Wonwoo kept seeing you for sometime. He didn't pat your head or take you in arms.

But he suddenly dragged you to him by holding your hand strongly.

'Why are you so embarrassed for?'

You looked at him crying. He looked angry.

'W-wonwoo!'

You called his name when he held your hands more tightly. He dragged you in a way that you fell oh his chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist tightly.

'You are so embarrassed right? What will you do now y/n? After I'll do 'sex' with you?'

He screamed out loud. Today he saw Mr
Parker's right hand. That personal secretary and bodygurad of your dad. Mr. Seo. He was talking with scoups in his cabin.

Wonwoo got really angry seeing him there. But Scoups told wonwoo to calm down and even told Mr. Seo that he will see what can he do. What did he mean?

Wonwoo got to know that they were searching for you. He was puffing a cigarette when he saw Mr. Seo In the corridor. He threatened wonwoo about you but wonwoo seemed like he didn't care. They searched for you in Wonwoo's home in Seoul. But when didn't find you, they were kinda sure that you were not with wonwoo.

But since wonwoo doesn't lie he told

'Mr. Park will see her daughter when I'm done with her. I won't tell you where she is been.'

Seo stood there like a mannequin hearing from him. Wonwoo added

'Mr. Park will have to repent for what he did. I'm not gonna spare his favourite thing like he did mess up with mine.'

Mr. Seo got astonished thinking about the outcome. Since all the planning of beating wonwoo up and messing up with scoups, was idea of Mr. Seo. He did it himself after seeing wonwoo coming from your room late of night. He didn't tell to Mr. Park and did all those himself.

He stood still hearing that wonwoo was hiding you somewhere. And he doesn't know the consequences. He had no idea how you were been and what did he tell to Mr. Park when he will know this. He told your dad earlier that you were with your friends, went on a trip so couldn't come to receive him on airport. Mr. Park may believe it by now but what next?

His spine was shivering after talking with wonwoo.

.
.

You were looking at wonwoo with enlarged eyes when he talked loudly. He looked so angry.

'W-what happened w-wonwoo? Why are you d-doing this with me?'

You asked sobbing.

'You did nothing wrong. All the things that did were done by your dad.'

Saying so Wonwoo took you to the bed. You couldn't stop crying thinking what will happen next when saw wonwoo removed his jacket and shirt and lightened a cigarette after that. He looked calm but angry enough to pierce your soul by looking at you.

You held the bedsheets strongly wanting to he saved. Wonwoo was your boyfriend. You did break up with him. But he was always so caring about you. He did care for you a lot. He was always very soft when it's about you.

But you know now he is changed. He doesn't feel and care the same. You got to know this last night.

To be continued...
Vote and comment
Words count: 2245

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 1.7K 36
-re writing some chapters - a seventeen fanfic , imagine type. requests are already closed. ยฉjjguked
1.5K 48 7
Oneshot of All the possible ships in Seventeen ๐Ÿ‘€
8.2K 141 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin mโค๏ธ
115K 2K 29
โ› ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง โœ [ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ! ] โ–ธ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ โ–ธ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...