Animosity | Harry Potter Stor...

notdaisyloll tarafından

ANIMOSITY | "i never met my father, is that okay?" Rosalyn Black lives in a world of magic, her father died b... Daha Fazla

ANIMOSITY
i. harry potter
ii. sorting hat
iii. remembrall
iv. three headed dog
v. troll in the dungeon
vi. seeker's snitch
vii. dragon's and snakes
viii. unicorn blood
ix. you-know-who
x. chessboard & flying keys
xi. gryffindor wins house cup
ACT TWO
xii. wiseacre's wizarding
xiii. cornish pixies
xiv. watch your back
xv. slytherin heir
xvi. moaning myrtle
xvii. parselmouth
xviii. polyjuice potion
xix. petrified hermione
xx. follow the spiders
xxi. lockhart the fraud
ACT THREE
xxii. sirius black
xxiii. the grim
xxv. family of murderers
xxvi. term werewolf
xxvii. girls + ron
xxviii. crystal ball
xxix. hidden secrets
xxx. moons & befrayal
xxxi. timeless
xxxii. raisin brain
ACT FOUR
xxxiii. quidditch world cup
xxxiv. krum the man
xxxv. triwizard tournament
xxxvi. spider curse
xxxvii. harry's name in the goblet

xxiv. buckbeak

121 2 0
notdaisyloll tarafından

✩☆★✩☆★✩
chapter twenty four
➾ buckbeak

CURRENTLY ON THIER MERRY WAY TO the class of care of Magical Creatures, Rosalyn was quite excited for the class, and for Hagrid to teach for the first time in his life. "You don't think that grim things got anything to do with Sirius Black, do you?" Ron questioned.

Rosalyn glanced over at the redhead. "Oh, honestly, Ron! If you ask me, divination's a very woolly discipline." Hermoine says, watching carefully were she walked down the sketchy stairs.  "Now, ancient runes, that's a fascinating subject. That's a fascinating subject."

"Ancient runes?" Ron repeated. "Exactly how many classes are you taking this term?"

"A fair few." Hermione answered. Ron stopped in his tracks turning to the muggle-born. "Hang on. That's not possible." And together they walked behind Harry and Rosalyn. "Ancient runes is in the same time as divination's. You have to be in two classes at once."

"Don't be silly, Ronald." Hermione scoffed skipping down, looping her arm through Rosalyn's arm, quickly walking them down. "How could anyone be in two classes at once?"

Rosalyn hummed glancing back. "Broaden your minds!" Hermione giggled. "Use your inner eye to see the future!"

They came closer to Hagrid's hut, the school had moved his home into the school, which would give them easier access to get there on time. Hagrid seemed nervous watching the dozen of third years approach him. "Come closer, less talking, if you don't mind. I got a real treat for you today. A great lesson, so follow me."

Rosalyn squints, following closely behind everyone, clutching the ferocious monster book of monsters to her chest, warily eyeing the group of Slytherin's from the corner of her eye, hating how much they whispered behind her back.

"Right, you lot. Less chattering." Hagrid turned around to the class, walking closely behind. "Form a group over there, and open your books to page forty-nine."

"Exactly how do we do that?" Draco asked furrowing his eyebrows, judging the books cover. Hagrid spun around. "Well, just stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me."

Rosalyn walked passed Neville Longbuttom when the monster book suddenly attacked him. "Don't be such a wimp, Longbottom."  Draco laughed, scoffing. Rosalyn placed her book down by a rock.

"I think they're funny." Hermione comments, turning to her three friends. "Oh yeah. Terribly funny!" Draco spoke up. Rosalyn cocked her head glaring at the male. "God, this place has gone to the dogs! Wait until my father hears that Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes!"

"Shut up, Malfoy." Harry threads forward. Draco and his friends cackled, smirking at one another. Draco dumped his bag onto Crabble and stepped down to Harry, he peered up, face dropping for a moment. "D-dementor! Dementor!" Everyone swiftly turned when the blonde laughed.

"Gosh, if only I could turn him into an actual snake." Rosalyn mumbled crossing her arms. Hermione snarled at the Slytherin's grabbing Harry by his robes. "Just turn away, Harry."

Hagrid cleared his throat, drawing their attention back to the teacher. "Da-da-da!" The man sings playfully, the creature was absolutely stunning, grey colored all over, making the creature stand out. "Isn't he beautiful? Say hello to Buckbeak."

Hagrid tossed up a dead ferret to Buckbeak and quickly the creature gobbled it down. "Hagrid, exactly what is that?" Ron asked, staring warily at the creature.

"That, Ron, is a hippogriff. First thing you want to know about hippogriffs is that they're very proud creatures." Hagrid explained carefully. "Very easily offended. You do not want to insult a hippogriff, it may just be the last thing you ever do."

Rosalyn looked to her right, only to find Harry already staring, the boy's eyes widened and looked away quickly. "Now!" Hagrid clapped his hands together. "Who's like to come and say hello?"

Rosalyn seemed to stunned by what had happened, froze in place, growing weird with the pit in her stomach. "Rosalyn! Well done." The girl furrowed and looked back in disbelief, Hermione smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

"Come on now." Hagrid encouraged waving his hand. Rosalyn pressed her lips together and stepped forward. "Now, you have to let him make the first move. It's only polite. So... you step up."

Rosalyn did as told, grasping onto her robes in between her fingers. "Then you wait and see if he bows back. And if he does, you can go and touch him, if not—" Rosalyn stared down the creature as Hagrid took a pause. "Well, we'll get to that later. Now, just make your bow."

The young girl stood a good distance from Buckbeak, she bowed lowly, enough that she could see the tips of her shoes. Harry clingy into his wand, watching the interaction carefully.

Buckbeak squawks, flapping his wings. Hagrid stepped forward. "Back off, Rose! Back off." Rosalyn stepped back onto a branch, causing her to freeze and catch her breath.

Harry grabbed Hermione's arm in a reflex, Rosalyn slowly lifted her head meeting Buckbeak's dark gaze. "Keep still." Buckbeak clacked took one move and bow down, meeting to Rosalyn's level.

Hagrid smiled in relief. "Well done, Rose, well done." He tossed Buckbeak another ferret. "Eh, you big brute, you." Rosalyn stood up straight, glancing back her shoulder. Hermione smiled holding two thumbs up.

"Right, now, I think you can go and pat him now." Hagrid said softly. Rosalyn nodded and walked forward. "Go on, well down. Nice and slow there." She reached out to the creature, steady as she could be and Beakbuck bit back.

Harry inhaled beneath his breath, squeezing his grasp on Hermione's arm. "Let him come to you." Rosalyn stood her ground locking eyes with Buckbeak and slowly he leaned down, nuzzling his face against her hand. "Yes! Well done, Rose! Well done." Hagrid cheered, clapping with the class.

Rosalyn smiled faintly, stroking the birds face. Harry dropped his hold on Hermione arm nodding to himself. "She's okay, good, now stop talking to yourself." The wizard mumbled under his breath.

"I think he may let you ride him now." Hagrid mentioned. Rosalyn turned around only to be picked up and off the ground. "What— no! Hagrid!"

"Just behind the wing." Hagrid says, plopping her down on the bird. Buckbeak squawks shaking his body. Rosalyn grabbed onto its neck and turned to Hagrid. "I don't feel comfortable with this, Hagrid."

"No, it's okay, it's okay." Hagrid spoke waving her off. "Don't pull on any of his feathers, cause he won't thank you for that." Hagrid smacked the back of Buckbeak's  butt and the bird took off running, and into the air.

Rosalyn launched into the creature, amazed by the nature around them, the cotton candy sky was a sight to see, she could see her own reflection in the darkness of the Black lake. "Oh my god..." Hagrid watched from below and whistled Buckbeak back down.

Rosalyn brought her hands down Buckbeak's back and onto her lap. "Well done, Rose!" The class cheered whilst they clapped, the creature circled around the large trees. "Well done, Rosalyn!" Hagrid approaches them. "And well done, Buckbeak!"

"Oh, please." Draco stood up. Rosalyn turned her body over, sliding back down to the ground, own her two feet. Hagrid leaned down. "How am I doing me first day?"

Rosalyn nodded. "Very well, Professor." Hagrid smiled shrugging. Draco pushed between two students. "Yes, you're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute?"

Hagrid turned. "Malfoy!" Buckbeak clacked thrashing his wings at the negative energy of Draco Malfoy. Buckbeak rose up from the ground, clawing at the boys arm.

Draco screamed falling backwards to the ground. Rosalyn shook her head, Hagrid stepped forward, trying to calm the bird. "Buckbeak! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Hagrid exhaled grabbing a ferret and tossed it aside. "Away, you silly creature."

"Oh, it's killed me!" Draco cried out, clutching onto his wounded arm. "It's killed me!" Rosalyn walked around the boy, hovering above. "Calm down, will you?" Hagrid waved her off, taking over the situation. "It's— it's just a scratch!"

"Hagrid!" Hermione yells, stepping forward. "He has to be taken to the hospital."

"I'm the teacher, I'll do it." Hagrid says nodding, he kneeled down, picking up Draco off the ground, the Slytherin moped and groaned. "Oh, you're gonna regret this..."

"Class dismissed!" Hagrid said without looking back. Rosalyn exhaled deeply, joining Hermione's side. 

"You and your bloody chicken!"

𖤐

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

90.1K 2.2K 26
What do you know about the Molfoys? Well I know quite a bit, I was a Malfoy. They are pure bloods, rich, mean and that's not me, I'm Rosanna Black, b...
36.3K 897 27
"You're Sirius Black's daughter?" There it was again, to which the girl rolled her eyes and shook her head "I'm not" she replied Ellena Cyra Black l...
76K 2.2K 38
౨ৎ " In June 1980, a daughter was born to the ill-fated union of Sirius Black and Rosalee Rosier. Tragically, Rosalee...
114K 4.6K 87
Y/n is the daughter of Sirius and Monica Black. Sirius was sent to Azkaban for being accused for murder and your mother Monica Black who disappeared...