Picture Perfect (BL Version)...

By Kee-Kee

A sweet rom-com story between two male who are different by characters and features. One is independent, Well... More

Characters description
Frame - 1
Frame - 2
Frame - 3
Frame - 4
Frame - 5
Frame - 6
Frame - 7
Frame - 8
Frame - 9
Frame - 10
Frame - 11
Frame - 12
Frame - 13
Frame - 14
Frame - 15
Frame - 16
Frame - 17
Frame - 18
Frame - 19
Frame - 20
Frame - 21
Frame - 22
Frame - 23
Frame - 24
Frame - 25
Frame - 26
Frame - 27
Frame - 28
Frame - 29
Frame - 30
Frame - 31
Frame - 32
Frame - 33
Frame - 34
Last Frame

Frame - 35

295 27 8
By Kee-Kee

After sometime, Jungkook enters in home and starts to pack his luggage. Suddenly he notices that Yoongi's laptop is on and there is a picture of a man on desktop background. Jungkook looks at the picture and finds out that it's his picture which was taken by Yoongi when Jungkook didn't get noticed (The picture Yoongi took in the beginning of the story and showed the same to Seok-jin). Jungkook starts smiling and quickly leaves from the room. On the other side, Yoongi reaches at XXXX café where Taehyung is already waiting for him but it's all dark in the café.

Yoongi (slowly entering) :- "Tae? Where are you?"

Suddenly the room lights up and Yoongi notices that red and white heart balloons are all over there in the café and the whole place is decorated beautifully.

Yoongi (looks around) :- "What is all this?"

Taehyung (comes near to Yoongi) :- "This is all for you, Hyung."

Yoongi (looks at Taehyung) :- "For me? Why? It's not my birthday today or it's not friendship day either."

Taehyung (smiles) :- "But it's a special day for me."

Yoongi (gets confused) :- "Special day? Did you get promoted?"

Taehyung (smiles) :- "No"

Yoongi (thinks) :- "So going abroad?"

Taehyung (being serious) :- "No Hyung."

Yoongi :- "Then... You found a girlfriend?"

Taehyung (smiles again) :- "Ah..... something like that...."

Yoongi (happily) :- "Really!! That's amazing. Finally, you got your love. Now tell me who is she?"

Taehyung :- "It's he and here right now."

Yoongi (gets confused) :- "Here? (looks around) Where is he?"

From the outside, Jungkook is watching and listening the talks of both of them secretly.

Taehyung (hold Yoongi's head straight) :- "Listen to me, Hyung."

Yoongi :- "Okay."

Taehyung tells the three musicians to play the violin. All of them starts to play the romantic song.

Taehyung (holds Yoongi's hands then) :- "The person who I love and care most in the world is......... You."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "I know.... I know.. you care about me but..."

Taehyung :- "I like you, Hyung. Not as a friend but I like you the most and I see you as my life partner."

Yoongi (gets shocked) :- "W..... what.... I...."

Jungkook gets upset again after hearing this and leaves from there.

Yoongi :- "Look Tae.. I understands your feeling.."

Taehyung (smiles) :- "That means you also like me?"

Yoongi :- "I like you....."

Taehyung (happily) :- "Yes....."

Yoongi :- "But as friend."

Taehyung (gets shocked) :- "What?"

The violinists also stops after hearing this.

Yoongi :- "I am sorry Tae. But I don't see you more than a friend and I am really thankful to you for always being my side. I don't want to ruin our friendship like this. We are more comfortable by being friends."

Taehyung (gets depressed) :- "Do you like someone else?"

The violinists starts playing a heart broken song.

Yoongi (scratches his head):- "Ahmmm.... Actually, I don't know. But I guess I like someone else. I know that person is aggressive and moody and straight forward but I still believe that it doesn't make that person bad. I want to know more about that."

Taehyung :- "Even after knows what that person had done?"

Yoongi :- "It's not on bad purpose. There will be a reason behind that I know. (holds Taehyung's hands) I am sorry, Tae. I don't want to hurt your feeling."

Taehyung :- "I know. I am not blaming you and I can't force you to love me back. I am happy to know that you have someone to like. But if you want my help, just call me, anytime. I will be there for you as always."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "I know...."

Taehyung (smiles) :- "Go now and tell that person about your feelings."

Yoongi :- "You sure?"

Taehyung :- "Of-course I am. Now go or otherwise, I will not let you go if I change my mind."

Yoongi (hugs Taehyung) :- "Thanks Tae."

Taehyung hugs him back and then Yoongi leaves from there. Taehyung sits down on the chair. A waiter comes to Taehyung with a wine bottle.

The Waiter :- "Sir, Wine!"

Taehyung confusingly looks at the wine bottle, takes it from the waiter, opens and starts to drink without stopping. The waiter gets shocked and looks at those violinists. The violinists show a heart broken sign with music.

Other side, Jungkook is sitting near a bridge and crying slowly.

Jungkook (to himself) :- "You are an idiot, Jungkook. You can't get whatever you want. Your bad attitude always comes to your way. You can control people to do what you want but you can't make them loves you. You idiot, you fool, you selfish, you... you....."

Suddenly a voice comes – "Short tempered".

Jungkook (without looking) :- "Short tempered."

Jungkook gets shocked after noticing that it's Yoongi who said this.

Jungkook (wipes his tears) :- "What are you doing here?"

Yoongi (comes near to him):- "Actually, it's my line to ask you. What are you doing here?"

Jungkook :- "It's none of your business."

Yoongi :- "You are crying."

Jungkook (with heavy voice) :- "No... I am .... not crying."

Yoongi (bump a soft drink can to Jungkook's cheek) :- "Here, Take this."

Jungkook (looks other side) :- "I don't want."

Yoongi :- "Just take it or I will drink the whole can in front of you."

Jungkook quickly takes that can from Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi (sits down near Jungkook) :- "So you are upset because Taehyung proposed me."

Jungkook (opens the can) :- "Why would I?"

Jungkook starts to take a sip.

Yoongi :- "Because you like me."

Jungkook takes out the sip in sudden and starts coughing.

Yoongi (tapping his back) :- "Are you okay?"

Jungkook (controlling himself) :- "What did you say? I like you?"

Yoongi :- "Yes.. Am I wrong? Don't you like me?"

Jungkook (gets embarrassed) :- "I.... I.... How can you say that I like you?"

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Because I like you too."

Jungkook (gets shocked) :- "What? Y.. You... like.."

Yoongi :- "Yes.. I like You, Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook :- "But.. You like Mr. Kim right?"

Yoongi :- "Did I say this to you?"

Jungkook :- "You didn't...."

Yoongi :- "So.. Tell me about your feelings."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Of-course I like you. I like to being with you, share all my problems and happiness with you, spend time with you and I feel jealous when someone wants to get close with you. I just want to punch that person."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "But you can't punch them alright. Just trust me and yourself too."

Jungkook :- "So... are we in a relationship?"

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Of-course. But I think we need some more time to know each other and give some space. I hope you understand."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Yes. I can understand."

Yoongi :- "So.. Can I hug you?"

Jungkook (gets embarrassed) :- "Here? Right now?"

Yoongi (looks around) :- "There is no one looking at us. Come on."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Fine."

Then they both hugs each other firmly.

To be continued...

___________________xXx____________________

Waaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww! Finally Yoonkook are together. I know I made Jungkook cried a lot but it's worth it, right? hahaha!! My bad. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 73 38
Lee Hae Young. Park Jimin. Both love music and share the same passion for singing. The only difference is, one is an idol while the other is not. Wh...
148 33 12
A simple classic love story between a guy who doesn't commit and one that intends to "fix him." (Kind of rivals to lovers)
1.7K 94 28
A TAEKOOK , YOONMIN love story...
58.1K 1.8K 20
A poor girl whose parents abandoned her Who is poor and works part time is fed up of her life. A self made billionaire guy who got obsessed With he...