Picture Perfect (BL Version)...

By Kee-Kee

A sweet rom-com story between two male who are different by characters and features. One is independent, Well... More

Characters description
Frame - 1
Frame - 2
Frame - 3
Frame - 4
Frame - 5
Frame - 6
Frame - 7
Frame - 8
Frame - 9
Frame - 10
Frame - 12
Frame - 13
Frame - 14
Frame - 15
Frame - 16
Frame - 17
Frame - 18
Frame - 19
Frame - 20
Frame - 21
Frame - 22
Frame - 23
Frame - 24
Frame - 25
Frame - 26
Frame - 27
Frame - 28
Frame - 29
Frame - 30
Frame - 31
Frame - 32
Frame - 33
Frame - 34
Frame - 35
Last Frame

Frame - 11

296 25 8
By Kee-Kee

Yoongi (to Jin with a big shout) :- "Happy last day of bachelorhood, Hyung."

Seok-jin and Jungkook looks upward and notices that all members are there and wishes Seok jin.

Jin (stands up and gets surprised) :- Hahaha!! You all scared us both."

Namjoon :- "Sorry if we scared you both really bad."

All :- "Yes sorry Mr. Kim and Chief."

Jin (laughs) :- "Hahaha... It's okay guys... Actually, it's fun. I like it."

Taeyang (smiles) :- "Really..."

Jin :- "Of-course."

Ho-seok :- "We all want you to celebrate your last day of bachelorhood."

Jimin :- "That's why we organized this party for you."

Namjoon :- "Actually, it's just a small party which we can afford so..."

Jin :- "Hey... It's means a lot to me. Thank you guys."

Yoongi :- "I know you were busy and feel tired with your shopping and all. So Just, enjoy this party Hyung."

Anna :- "Hope you will like our present."

Jin (laughs) :- "I told you I like this. And thanks for your concern. I really appreciate it. So let's party......."

Then they all starts drinking, eating, singing in karaoke, dancing and playing some games. Taeyang sings a sad song for Seok-jin. Seok-jin gets emotional but others feel awkward and boring.

Yoongi (pulls Taeyang to himself) :- "Hey... don't make this party emotional okay (gives a glass of juice to her) Drink this."

Taeyang (wipes her tears) :- "No.. I don't want to drink now."

Yoongi :- "Just drink and chill."

All (except Jungkook) :- "Drink drink drink."

Yoongi tries to put the glass to Taeyang's mouth and Taeyang tries to push him badly. Suddenly the glass slips from Yoongi's hand and falls down upon Jungkook. Jungkook gets wet from top to bottom. Everyone gets shocked.

Molan (to Jimin and Ho-seok) :- "Poor Yoongi."

Ho-seok (to both of them) :- "He is dead meat now."

Taeyang (to Jungkook) :- "S.. Sorry Chief, actually....."

Yoongi (to Taeyang) :- "Why are you saying sorry? It's just an accident."

Then Yoongi looks at Jungkook that he rubs his head.

Jin (fakes laugh) :- "Kookie, it's alright."

Yoongi (to Jungkook) :- "Chief I am sorry. I didn't mean to do this."

Jin (to Jungkook) :- "Yes Kookie, it's just an accident. Don't be upset."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "But seriously it's normal between friends. I hope you don't mind this. But if you want then I'll dry clean your dress and give back to you soon."

Jungkook (in heavy low voice) :- "Shut up you idiot."

Everyone gets shocked there after listening Jungkook.

Yoongi (being confused) :- "Pardon? What did you say?"

Jungkook (lifts up his head towards Yoongi with anger) :- "I said Shut your bloody mouth you fool. Do you know how precious this suit is for me? It's my Late sister's gift which she gifted to me in her last birthday. And you spoiled this."

Everyone gets silent and speechless. Seok-jin holds Jungkook lightly.

Yoongi (being serious) :- "Chief, I am really sorry. I didn't know that....."

Jungkook (loudly) :- "Of-course you don't know anything because you always takes everything in fun. Everything is only fun for you."

Yoongi (calmly) :- "It's not like that actually I was just..."

Jungkook (cuts off his sentence) :- "When Taeyang is saying that she is not willing to drink more, then why were you forcing her? Don't you have any manners? Or your parents didn't teach you anything? They must be fed up with you too. Am I right?"

After hearing this sentence, Yoongi gets depressed and leaves the place quickly saying "Sorry" to all.

All the members, except Jungkook and Seok-jin, also leaves that place after Yoongi.

Jin (to Jungkook) :- "Kookie, I know you are hurt. I can understand but you should not say something like that to Yoonie."

Jungkook (looks at Jin) :- "You think that I behaved rudely to him. What he did to me was not bad?"

Jin :- "Yoongi didn't do it intentionally. But what you said to him was also not good."

Jungkook :- "What did I say wrong? Tell me."

Jin :- "About his parents that he don't even have. He lost them since childhood."

Jungkook gets shocked after hearing about Yoongi.

Jin :- "Yes, he was just 5 years old at that time. He spent his childhood in the orphanage."

Jungkook (rubs his face with anger) :- "I am really sorry Hyung."

Jin :- "Don't say sorry to me. Just talk with Yoongi. He must be feeling down, I think. But I also know he is a cheerful guy so he will not take time to be okay."

Jungkook :- "Okay. I will talk to him day after tomorrow."

Jin (smiles) :- "That's my Kookie boy."

Jungkook starts to think something. Next day, Jungkook reaches to Seok-jin's wedding point and sees that everyone is already there except Yoongi.

Taeyang (comes to Jungkook) :- "Hello Chief. Are you alright?"

Jungkook (smiles) :- "I am good."

Taeyang (points other side) :- "Mr. Kim is there. Let's go."

Taeyang takes Jungkook to Seok-jin where Seok-jin and his future wife are standing.

Jin (hugs Jungkook) :- "Finally you came Kookie."

Jungkook (gives him bouquet) :- "Sorry I am little late."

Jin (smiles) :- "It's okay. At least you came. See, no one came from our school. So bad. Hahaha."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "It's good for you. They all are very irritating. I can't bear them."

Jin (laughs) :- "Seriously Jungkook."

Jungkook (looks at his future wife) :- "Congratulations Baek Eun-Ae. Hope you both will be together forever."

Eun-Ae (smiles) :- "Thank you Jungkook."

Then Seok-jin and Eun-Ae's wedding ceremony starts and they both kisses each other. All the team members with Jungkook are sitting in a big round table and claps for both of them. Then they start to have meals together.

Molan (happily) :- "Both are so good to each other, Right?"

Jimin :- "It's called God made the match."

Taeyang (smiles) :- "I am so happy for Mr. Kim."

Ho-seok (smiling brightly):- "And he is looking so handsome in his wedding suit also."

Jungkook looks around constantly.

Anna (to Jungkook) :- "Are you looking for someone Chief?"

Jungkook :- "Actually....."

Suddenly Namjoon comes after talking over phone.

Namjoon (sits with them) :- "Guys, Yoongi Hyung is unable to come here."

Ho-seok (being concerned):- "But why?"

Jimin :- "It's no fun without him."

Molan :- "Seriously..... By now he would have created some uproar."

Taeyang (laughs) :- "Right"

Anna :- "He told me that he will go to his old place soon. I think he will be there."

Namjoon :- "Yes he is there."

Jungkook being a little upset hearing this. Before leaving, Seok-jin comes to Jungkook and hugs him.

Jungkook :- "You don't want to go?"

Jin (pushes her) :- "Of-course I want to go. Hahaha."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Enjoy your married life now."

Jin (smiles at Jungkook) :- "Thanks and I hope you will also meet your better half soon. So, I can also say the same to you."

Jungkook and Seok-jin laughs together. Then Seok-jin gets inside the car with Eun-Ae and leaves that place. Taeyang cries very badly and other are trying to console her. Jungkook also gets emotional that time.

To be continued...

__________________xXx_____________________

Poor Yoongi. What do you think? Will he forgive Jungkook for this behavior? Where did he go? Will he come back or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 97 14
''Stop me right now darling else i'll not be able to control myself anymore.." ~β™₯~ '' I'm really proud to have you as mine'' β™‘ ''Always remember on...
138 11 10
Is about a two best friend who never talk about there feelings for each other...so she find someone...but she still love her bestfriend..and now she'...
2.2K 181 16
Just a simple story of Taehyung and Yoongi where they are struggling with their feelings towards each other. Will they be able to express their love...
1.5K 130 9
two boys one who is alone and a guy who is straight and work in boy for rent agency for money for his sister's studies and check up