Picture Perfect (BL Version)...

By Kee-Kee

A sweet rom-com story between two male who are different by characters and features. One is independent, Well... More

Characters description
Frame - 1
Frame - 2
Frame - 3
Frame - 4
Frame - 5
Frame - 6
Frame - 7
Frame - 8
Frame - 9
Frame - 11
Frame - 12
Frame - 13
Frame - 14
Frame - 15
Frame - 16
Frame - 17
Frame - 18
Frame - 19
Frame - 20
Frame - 21
Frame - 22
Frame - 23
Frame - 24
Frame - 25
Frame - 26
Frame - 27
Frame - 28
Frame - 29
Frame - 30
Frame - 31
Frame - 32
Frame - 33
Frame - 34
Frame - 35
Last Frame

Frame - 10

320 26 6
By Kee-Kee

Next day, when three of them gets in the car, that old lady again appears near their car.

Old lady :- "Bring me some packets of chocolates when you come back. I liked the chocolates which this (points at Yoongi) boy gave me yesterday."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "Of-course Granny.. I'll bring many more chocolates next time for you for sure."

Old lady (smiles at him) :- "Thank you sweetie pie."

Minsuh :- "Exactly I'll bring it. It's all become possible because of you, Oldiee."

Old lady (laughs) :- "Okay okay"

Old Lady looks at Jungkook with crooked eye and Jungkook smiles at her. Then Jungkook starts the car and drives. At evening, three of them reaches outside Yoongi's house.

Yoongi (to Minsuh) :- "Let's go Miss. Han."

Jungkook :- "Are you not going to contact your manager Miss. Han?"

Minsuh :- "I can contact her in the casual time. I told you already that I came here for your work and to introduce my baby to the world. Then I'll go back to my place."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Okay"

Yoongi :- "Shall we go?"

Then Yoongi and Minsuh gets out from the car and enters in Yoongi's room.

Next day morning, a scream comes out from the office that shakes up the whole building and that scream is of Molan.

Molan (holds Minsuh's hands) :- "I........I.....I......"

Yoongi (to Minsuh) :- "Actually she is your biggest fan."

Molan (with shock) :- "Yes.... Yes......"

Yoongi :- "See.... She is such a big fan that she can't speak anything right now."

Molan (happily) :- "hahaha.... I really really like you Miss. Han. Can I have a selfie with you?"

Minsuh (smiles) :- "Of-course"

Yoongi (holds Molan) :- "Molan... you have enough time to do this."

Jungkook :- "Can we focus on work now?"

All :- "Yes"

Jungkook (to Molan, Jimin and Taeyang) :- "Three of you are in-charge of Minsuh's cosmetics, dresses and styling."

Molan, Jimin and Taeyang :- "Okay"

Jungkook (to Ho-seok and Namjoon) :- "You both make sure that the photoshoot set up location will be perfect."

Ho-seok and Namjoon :- "Yes"

Yoongi :- "Me and Anna will look out properly at all shooting and editing process."

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi) :- "Fine"

Molan (happily) :- "Then shall we go for shopping? If Miss. Han is ready right now."

Minsuh (smiles) :- "Of-course I am ready."

Namjoon (comes to Minsuh) :- "Just wait."

Namjoon covers Minsuh's face and head with a long scarf.

Namjoon :- "We can't disclose you in public right now or you may be in danger or something. This will be best for you until your interview."

Minsuh :- "Thank you."

Ho-seok :- "Yeah... It's a nice idea."

Yoongi :- "Namjoon is great, I told you guys."

Namjoon (looks at Yoongi) :- "Stop saying that Hyung."

Jungkook looks at Yoongi with confusing eye.

Taeyang (to Minsuh) :- "Let's go Miss. Han."

Jimin :- "We have to buy 4-5 sets of dresses and I think it'll take much time."

Molan :- "Of-course, Let's go."

Then everyone gets back to their work. After preparation of 4-5 days, they all finally ready for photoshoot of Minsuh. Yoongi enters there with his camera. Other members are checking the set up and giving the final touch up to Minsuh.

Yoongi (to Minsuh) :- "How are you feeling?"

Minsuh :- "A little nervous. After three months, I am doing this."

Yoongi (taps on her shoulder) :- "Just be calm and free mind. Feel like a bird flying in the sky without any limitations. Okay."

Minsuh (takes a deep breath) :- "Okay"

Jungkook looks at Minsuh's dress and notices that her belly is showing in that dress.

Jungkook (to Taeyang) :- "Minsuh's belly... It's showing in that dress."

Taeyang :- "Actually Chief, Miss. Han wants to show her baby belly to the world. That's why she chooses dresses like that."

Jungkook again looks at Minsuh.

The photoshoot begins and Minsuh gives her best with his baby belly. After 3-4 hours of shooting, all gets tired.

Jungkook (to all) :- "Good job guys."

Then all members leave the location. In the evening at the office, all members are about to leave and says good bye to each other. Minsuh and Yoongi are going together.

Yoongi :- "Can't you just stay here until your interview released?"

Minsuh :- "I can't stay here. The work I came here for is done now. And now my all the time is for my baby."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "I am very happy for you."

Minsuh (smiles) :- "Thank you."

Then next day, Jungkook arranges a driver for Minsuh.

Molan (being sad) :- "I am going to miss you Miss. Han."

Minsuh (smiles) :- "It was my pleasure to work with you all guys. Thanks again."

Ho-seok :- "Same here."

Taeyang :- "Yes Miss. Han."

Jimin :- "Hope we can meet again."

Anna :- "Take care Miss. Han."

Yoongi :- "Just inform us if you want anything anytime. Okay."

Minsuh :- "Okay"

Namjoon :- "It's time to leave Miss. Han."

Then Minsuh's car leaves the place. On the same day night, Seok-jin and Jungkook are going to somewhere in hurry.

Jungkook :- "But at least tell me what happen?"

Jin :- "I also don't know. Yoongi just called me and said that something wrong happened at XXXX place while he entered there."

Jungkook (thinks) :- "Really?"

Jin :- "I hope nothing bad has happened. Oh God."

Jungkook :- "Don't take stress. Everything will be alright. And also, tomorrow is your wedding day. You should be calm so that you will look handsome."

Jin (fake smiles) :- "Hahaha!! Yes Of-course."

Then they both reaches to the place where Yoongi asked Seok-jin to come. They quickly enters to the room where Yoongi is already in. But when they enter, they notices that it's so dark in the room and no one is showing there.

Jin (with fear) :- "H...Hello? Yoonie.... Are you here?"

Jungkook holds Seok-jin's hand suddenly with nervousness.

Jin (gets scared and looks at Jungkook) :- "God... Jungkook.. You scared me."

Jungkook :-"I don't think he is here."

Jin (again) :- "Yoonie...."

Then suddenly lights goes on and all the office members pops the party popper on Seok-jin and screams – "yeeeeeeeeeey". Seok-jin and Jungkook gets scared and sits down on floor because of fear.

To be continued...

____________________xXx___________________

Surprise partyyyyyy!!! 🥳🥳🥳 But wait...  anything bad will not gonna happen right?? Right 😳??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 139 9
two boys one who is alone and a guy who is straight and work in boy for rent agency for money for his sister's studies and check up
351 33 16
β€’{Includes mature subject matter} "Please give me a chance," he said, staring so deep into my eyes I suddenly felt naked. "Jungkookie, I can't...
2.3K 181 16
Just a simple story of Taehyung and Yoongi where they are struggling with their feelings towards each other. Will they be able to express their love...
198K 5.2K 81
Two best friends get the chance to meet their favourite k-pop group, but a opportunity of a lifetime also ends up in their hands ...