Picture Perfect (BL Version)...

Od Kee-Kee

A sweet rom-com story between two male who are different by characters and features. One is independent, Well... Více

Characters description
Frame - 1
Frame - 2
Frame - 3
Frame - 4
Frame - 5
Frame - 6
Frame - 8
Frame - 9
Frame - 10
Frame - 11
Frame - 12
Frame - 13
Frame - 14
Frame - 15
Frame - 16
Frame - 17
Frame - 18
Frame - 19
Frame - 20
Frame - 21
Frame - 22
Frame - 23
Frame - 24
Frame - 25
Frame - 26
Frame - 27
Frame - 28
Frame - 29
Frame - 30
Frame - 31
Frame - 32
Frame - 33
Frame - 34
Frame - 35
Last Frame

Frame - 7

308 26 8
Od Kee-Kee

After sometime, where Jungkook is driving silently, Yoongi chews bubble gum in a loud voice. At first Jungkook tries to ignore that annoying sound but when Yoongi starts to pop the gum with a loud voice, he is unable to hold back.

Jungkook (gets irritated) :- "Can you please low down your voice?"

Yoongi (chewing the gum) :- "I can't. It's my normal voice."

Jungkook (controlling himself) :- "Fine... then throw it out."

Yoongi :- "Right now?"

Jungkook :- "Right now...."

Yoongi :- "Okay"

Yoongi opens his mouth and throws away the gum inside the car. Jungkook gets shocked seeing this and stops the car at the side.

Jungkook (gets pissed off) :- "What the hell!"

Yoongi :- "What? You didn't tell me to where I have to throw it right."

Jungkook (angrily) :- "Are you mad or what? How can you throw it out inside a car? Is this a dustbin to you?"

Yoongi :- "No"

Jungkook (controls his anger) :- "I want to focus on my way. Can you....."

Yoongi (pulls out a tissue paper) :- "Fine fine...."

Yoongi picks up the gum with tissue paper and throws it inside a dustbin near there.

Yoongi (gets inside the car again) :- "Okay..... Let's go."

Jungkook looks at Yoongi with anger and starts the car.

After sometime, Yoongi gets bored. Then he starts playing the car's music system and humming.

Jungkook (gets irritated) :- "You know, this system sounds even louder than this (in sarcastic way)."

Yoongi :- "oh really."

Then Yoongi increases the sound of music system more loudly.

Jungkook (angrily) :- "Are you mad?"

Jungkook turns off the music system.

Yoongi (puts his head on window line) :- "I am getting bored."

Jungkook :- "We are not on a picnic."

Yoongi to himself - "Going to a mental asylum is much better than going to a picnic with you."

Jungkook (seeing straightforward):- "I heard it."

Yoongi sighs and then sleeps silently. After 1 and ½ hours when Yoongi wakes up and looks outside the car, he feels that it's not the right way to XXXX town.

Yoongi (looks around):- "Where are we?"

Jungkook :- "Be silent. We will be there soon."

Yoongi looks at Jungkook phone's google map and then he finds out that Jungkook has entered the wrong town name.

Yoongi (gets shocked) :- "Shit!!"

Jungkook :- "Now what? Can't you just be silent for some more time? I think you should sleep some more. You were looking nice that time."

Yoongi (sits back to his seat) :- "We are going to a wrong way."

Jungkook (being confused):- "What?"

Yoongi (folds his hands and looks outside) :- "You have entered the wrong town name. It's XXXX town."

Jungkook (stops the car) :- "What the hell are you saying? I know I have entered the right location."

Jungkook picks his phone and looks at the map. Then he notices that he really typed the wrong name.

Jungkook (rubs his forehead with disappointment) :- "Damn, What's wrong with me."

Yoongi to himself - "That's what I also want to know."

Jungkook again enters the right town name and then starts the car. At 4:20 pm, Yoongi starts feeling hungry.

Yoongi :- "Can you stop somewhere? I am feeling hungry now and haven't eaten anything since last night."

Jungkook opens his bag, takes out a packet of sweet bun and gives to Yoongi.

Yoongi (gets surprised and looks at the packet) :- "Are you serious? It's not enough for me. It's like a cumin in camel's mouth."

Jungkook :- "Right now I have this only with me. I'll stop when we will reach at the location."

Yoongi (getting fed up) :- "Sorry but I can't bear my hunger till that time. So Mr. Chief, can you stop the car?"

Jungkook (ignores his request) :- "No"

Yoongi (controlling his anger) :- "Okay........"

Yoongi unlocks and suddenly opens the door of the car.

Jungkook (screams) :- "Are you mad? What are you doing? Close the door quickly."

Yoongi (shouts) :- "No. I'll not close the door until you stop the car."

Jungkook (getting fed up) :- "Ahhhhh..... Fine... I'll stop the car to a nearby restaurant."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Okay......"

Then Yoongi closes the door. Jungkook takes a deep breath. Jungkook to himself - "If it's not about the work, then I would have thrown you out yet."

Yoongi (looks at Jungkook) :- "I heard it."

After sometime, when Jungkook notices that there's a small restaurant on the road, he stops the car near there.

Jungkook (unlocks his seat belt) :- "Let's go."

After Jungkook gets out from the car, Yoongi also comes out from the car quickly. The seat where Jungkook is sitting in the restaurant, Yoongi also sits near his side.

Jungkook (looks at Yoongi) :- "Why are you sitting here? Go and take another one."

Yoongi :- "It would be very strange if we both sat on different seats."

Jungkook :- "I don't care. And no one know that we are together."

Yoongi (picks up the menu card) :- "People have already seen us getting out of the car together."

Jungkook (starts looking at his phone) :- "Do whatever you want."

Yoongi (with gummy smile) :- "Sure"

Yoongi calls the waiter and orders 8-9 dishes continuously. Jungkook looks at Yoongi shockingly.

Yoongi (looks at Jungkook) :- "What do you want to eat? Just order."

Jungkook (looks other side) :- "No.... I am not hungry like you. And I don't eat this type of food."

Yoongi (puts the card down) :- "Fine."

After sometime, the waiter brings all the orders and puts them on the table.

Yoongi (with delightful eyes) :- "Damn.... You know, how much I missed you all."

Jungkook looks at Yoongi with an irritated eye then takes out a packet of sandwich from his bag.

Yoongi (eating and looking at Jungkook) :- "Arrr uhhhh gouuinn tuhh eeeat dehhh ouuy (are you going to eat that only)?"

Jungkook (opens the packet) :- "Yeah. It's homemade and healthy also (then takes a bite)."

Yoongi (shrugs his shoulders) :- "Okay."

After 5 minutes when Jungkook finishes his sandwich, he notices that Yoongi is still eating his meals. Yoongi suddenly looks at Jungkook.

Yoongi :- "You are done already?"

Jungkook :- "Yes, I am..... fast."

Yoongi (takes the spoon into mouth) :- "Want to eat more?"

Jungkook (looks again other side) :- "I said I am not hungry."

Suddenly Jungkook's stomach growls loudly. Jungkook coughs loudly to cover that sound.

Yoongi (laughs) :- "But your stomach is saying opposite of yours."

Jungkook (being embarrassed) :- "I told you I am not......."

Yoongi quickly puts the meal piece in Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook (angrily) :- "Wooot arrrr uhhhh...."

Suddenly Jungkook stops being angry and starts chewing the meal as he feels the good taste of the food.

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Nice right?"

Jungkook (nods his head):- "Yeah....."

Yoongi (moves a plate towards Jungkook) :- "Don't complaint and just eat. Your stomach is crying and saying that - 'Please fill me with tasty food, that tasty food, I want......."

Jungkook (takes the plate):- "Fine"

Then Jungkook starts to eat the meal and Yoongi looks and smiles at Jungkook.

To be continued...

_________________xXx______________________

Do you think Jungkook is changing now? or will they fight like this for whole of their life?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

198K 5.2K 81
Two best friends get the chance to meet their favourite k-pop group, but a opportunity of a lifetime also ends up in their hands ...
1.8K 54 14
These stories are imaginations of what type sociapathic manipulators can bts be? How the choose their victims, how they make the society believe them...
45 1 29
it's a story about fell in love with 2 men at the same time and both of them are your best friend
194 49 23
This shit is under major editing.. I opened my eyes and saw taehyung standing in front of me. He cleared his throat and I stood up. "When did you com...