After Rebirth I Found Everyon...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Owl key/梟鑰 Category: Tanmei Fiction List of chapter: 99 Chapter (Finished) Work status: Complete Int... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 + Link
Chapter 95 Finale (1)
Chapter 95 Finale (2)
Chapter 96 Extra 1
Chapter 97 Extra 2
Chapter 98 Extra 3
Chapter 99 Extra 4 [End]

Chapter 81

207 7 0
By Kazuyuuki95

    Gong Tao's voice sounded in the communication channel.

 Huo Shen looked through the mecha's vision to see the figure in front of him.

 A metal shell surrounds the driver.

 He could not penetrate the layers of iron and observe Xiao Hanping's expression.

 But the silence in the channel didn't last long.

 Xiao Hanping's usual plain voice was slightly distorted and quickly reached the ears of the other two people.

 "Now, everything is based on this battle, and we will discuss everything else later."

 Gong Tao took a quick breath.

 He seemed to have something to say, but reason overwhelmed emotion and made him follow Xiao Hanping's orders as always.

 "Yes, head!"

 This is the second time Gong Tao said this title.

 Xiao Hanping only said: "Huo Shen is the leader of Lixiao."

 Through the communication, through the familiar tone of this unfamiliar voice, Gong Tao seemed to see the calm and calm face before his eyes.

 But Gong Tao couldn't be as calm as him, and he clenched his fists for a long time before finally saying a complete sentence: "The actions of you and Captain Huo have most likely been exposed, please go back the same way immediately, Jody Lester is Wait at the foot of the mountain."

 The roar of the alien beast under his feet shook the sky, indeed becoming more violent every second.

 But the opportunity cannot be missed.

 The journey to the destination is already more than halfway, there is no reason to give up halfway.

 Xiao Hanping said: "To prevent the strange beasts from rioting in advance, inform Jody to lead the team to retreat 500 meters, and be ready to deal with enemy attacks at any time." Before he finished speaking, Gong Tao said anxiously: "What about you!" Xiao Hanping turned his

 face

 away , glanced at the mecha beside him: "Huo Shen and I will continue to act."

 As if guessing what Gong Tao would say, he added, "Don't worry, we will be back soon.

 " silence.

 Huo Shen didn't speak from the beginning to the end.

 Xiao Hanping's decision is equivalent to his decision.

 Gong Tao was so confused that he almost forgot how to think.

 In the end, it was his confidence in Xiao Hanping and the indelible obedience deep in his heart that made him say in a deep voice,

 "I understand."

 No matter what he thought in his heart, after answering, Gong Tao hung up the communication.

 The contact was temporarily interrupted. Huo Shen followed Xiao Hanping into the sky, turned to the center where the alien beasts gathered, and continued to move forward.

 At this time, no one said unnecessary words to disturb the mood.

 The scene in front of them is the biggest challenge that all mankind needs to face. They must concentrate on dealing with it and cannot tolerate any mistakes.

 Only when you go deep.

 With the denser distribution of ground animals.

 Xiao Hanping said: "Pay attention to safety."

 This is just a simple and ordinary warning.

 Hearing these words, Huo Shen's usually cold eyebrows softened.

 "Okay."

 After the reminder, Xiao Hanping operated the mecha to accelerate.

 The trail was exposed and they had no time to look closely.

 The most important point now is whether there is Schrödinger's six-star beast in the center.

 Watching the two of them crossing the mountains one after another, flying over the heads of countless strange beasts, approaching the target location at the fastest speed.

 Everyone who is paying attention to real-time projection is sweating for them.

 at the same time.

 Central Dungeon.

 Hunting League Center.

 In the spacious conference room, the long oval table that occupied two-thirds of the space was full of people.

 In the center of the long table is a projected video played by Zhong Fanglin.

 As the perspective dived into the depths, I saw the number of alien beasts that were so huge that they merged with the continuous mountains, with no end in sight.

 Everyone is no longer obsessed with staring at the video.

 They each called up the star network in front of them, and their hands flew up and down on the translucent virtual keyboard, making continuous arrangements to prepare for the upcoming battle.

 The institute also sent a text message stating that it would cooperate with the alliance to provide the front line with unconditional and unlimited supplies of needed supplies.

 Due to the haze exposed in Jinming Underground City, the institute had a rift with the Hunting Alliance.

 Now they would make such a decision simply because they wanted to make up for the relationship and make concessions to the arrogant strength.

 It's just not enough.

 The battle hasn't started yet, and the most urgent thing now is not supplies, but troops.

 Now all the hunting groups that can be sent to the west are on their way, and even the hunting group alliance cannot allocate more manpower.

 At this moment, a communication prompt suddenly came from Zhong Fanglin's earphones.

 She subconsciously looked at the bracelet.

 It's an unfamiliar number.

 Zhong Fanglin frowned.

 It was an unfamiliar number, but he could access her private network. He should be someone he knew.

 She raised her hand to connect.

 The person on the other side did not hide anything and went straight to the point: "Professor Zhong, I am Xue Yi."

 Zhong Fanglin was startled and sat up straight.

 Someone next to her noticed something strange about her and turned around: "Mr. Zhong?"

 "I'm fine."

 Zhong Fanglin waved his hand, then grabbed the cane leaning on the table and stood up, "You go on, I'll go out for a while."

 "Okay."

 Everyone watched her leave.

 Outside the door, Zhong Fanglin closed the door and asked coldly: "Xue Yi, what do you mean?"

 Jin Ming fell, and the Hunting Group Alliance and the Research Institute almost turned their faces for him.

 It's fine if he keeps hiding and doesn't show his face. Of course, she doesn't look good when he takes the initiative to come to the door today.

 The gap in communications lasted about a second.

 When Xue Yi spoke again, his clear voice was slightly bitter: "Professor, I know I made a big mistake, and I also know that you will be disappointed with me, but I want to ask you to give me a chance to make up for my mistakes." After

 listening At his words, Zhong Fanglin frowned deeper and deeper.

 Xue Yi left the central government before and could not be contacted by the Star Network. Now she called suddenly...

 She asked: "Is it related to the tide of alien beasts?"

 Xue Yi said: "Yes. The reason why I left the city was out of necessity, but now there are It's difficult, how can I stand by and watch?" "  Did

 you see the projection returned by Markais?  " It's complicated: "Then how do you plan to make up for it?"  Xue Yi said: "Professor, is it convenient to connect to the video now? I am on my way to the west. I will reach the Makais Mountains in three hours at most." "Fa  Come here."  The video connected.  Seeing the scene behind Xue Yi, Zhong Fanglin slowly opened his eyes.  She couldn't help but take a step forward and raised her finger: "This..."  Xue Yi smiled lightly, looking gentle and elegant.  He deliberately turned around so that Zhong Fanglin could see clearly: "Will this make the professor believe me? I just want a coordinate."  Zhong Fanglin has come back to his senses.  But the shock of the scene before her was still shown on her face.  Hearing Xue Yi's words, she withdrew her gaze and took a deep look at him: "I forgot that you originally studied this."

 Before Xue Yi could speak again, she turned on the star network and sent him one by one the locations where the rescue force is now stationed along the Macais Mountains.

 Xue Yi also lowered his head to receive the message at the same time.

 Zhong Fanglin's summary information is very detailed.

 Coordinates, commanders, contacts, all at a glance.

 "Xue Yi."

 Xue Yi suppressed the information that he hadn't finished reading, and looked up at Zhong Fanglin: "Professor?"

 Zhong Fanglin looked at him.

 The outstanding genius in front of her in the eyes of outsiders was still a child in her eyes, just like Xiao Hanping and Huo Shen. The last thing she wanted to see was for any of these people to go astray.

 Today's call from Xue Yi made her feel relieved in addition to being surprised.

 After all, Xue Yi still has the heart to make up for his mistakes, which shows that his heart is still pure.

 "You did a good job."

 She said, "But after the war is over, you must give everyone an explanation about Jin Ming."

 Xue Yi lowered his eyes.

 There was a moment of pain in his expression.

 Only then did Zhong Fanglin notice that he was wearing a rare pair of rimless glasses today. The transparent lenses reflected the white shadow of the sun, hiding his eyes for a moment.

 He quickly looked up again: "Okay. I will."

 Zhong Fanglin was relieved by this promise.

 She was much more relaxed and told him: "I will give Huo Shen full authority over this wave of alien beasts. I know you have a little misunderstanding with him, but he is currently on a high-risk mission and I can't get in touch. You can talk to Gong Tao first. Contact."

 Xue Yi listened quietly, and then said: "Professor, there is actually one more thing I want to know."

 Zhong Fanglin vaguely guessed his doubts.

 And sure enough.

 The next moment, Xue Yi asked, "Do you know who the person who performed the mission with Huo Shen is?"

 Zhong Fanglin hesitated for a while.

 But thinking that it was no secret that Xue Yi would reunite with Gong Tao soon, she replied, "You also know this person. His name is Ji Mingfeng, and at the beginning—" She froze suddenly

 .

 When Huo Shen came to see Xiao Hanping at the Alliance Center, Ji Mingfeng was also there.

 That day, Huo Shen lost his composure several times, but his attitude changed inexplicably. Regardless of Xiao Hanping's body was still there, he resolutely left with Ji Mingfeng.

 Now it seems that there is no trace of all this.

 However, she didn't say this in front of Xue Yi, but instead said: "He and Huo Shen killed two five-star alien beasts together. This video is still on Xingwang. I don't know if you have watched it Yes."

 She was so distracted for a while that she didn't notice.

 As early as when she said the word "Ji Mingfeng", Xue Yi's face had faded, and his eyes were dazed.

 He already got the answer he wanted to know.

 Zhong Fanglin looked at him after saying that: "Actually, you don't need to go to the front line yourself. I have seen that there are hunting groups nearby. Do you want them to take over?" Xue Yi shook his head, with a gentle and firm voice: "No, I want

 to Go."

 His tone made Zhong Fanglin tighten his palms.

 She sighed.

 How can she remind people who have been together day and night in Shuguang and Xiao Hanping.

 "Then...be careful on the road."

 "I will."

 After hanging up the call, Zhong Fanglin stood where he was for a moment, then turned and opened the door of the conference room and returned to his seat.

 At this time, the long table was solemn.

 In the projection, from the perspective of Xiao Hanping and Huo Shen, the center where the strange beasts gather can already be seen from a distance.

 In the video that had been quiet for a long time, there was suddenly a slight sound.

 Such a height.

 Such a distance.

 It was clear that we were in the mountains and jungles, but the sound of rough waves could be heard.

 The abnormal noise on the ground was so loud that it could be picked up by equipment high in the sky.

 But it is different from before projection.

 Xiao Hanping and Huo Shen, who were really high up in the sky, could vaguely smell the disgusting smell of blood.

 The fishy stench flew up with the wind and got into the gaps in the mecha.

 Xiao Hanping's eyes narrowed slightly.

 He zoomed in.

 In the distance, groups of strange beasts crowded forward and moved forward.

 They climbed up the high slope, came to a deep pit, and jumped into the air -

 Xiao Hanping and Huo Shen flew over the whirlpool-like pit before the alien beast disappeared.

 After seeing the scene in front of him clearly, even Xiao Hanping frowned.

 The alien beast that was still in the air had no time to howl in agony before it was cut by the invisible energy.

 The fragments of broken limbs were scattered on the ground, and the scene was bloody and cruel. Only the sparkling crystals in its body were still hovering in the air.

 This process goes on every second.

 The depression beneath my feet seemed to have become a natural pool of blood.

 Red and white rotten flesh floated in the scarlet liquid.

 The fresh minced meat splashed with sticky blood, watering the soil that was originally silt.

 But this is already the least noteworthy thing in the picture.

 Beside the blood pool, there are countless finely arranged crystal stones hanging.

 Just under the crystal.

 A giant python is wrapped around the mountain.

 It was huge, with a protruding lower abdomen, its body was soaked in blood, and its smooth scales were all scarlet.

 The two upright snake eyes were covered by a white, almost transparent film, but they were still cold and gloomy.

 Every time it breathed, the energy contained in the crystal was inhaled into its nose and flowed into its body, forcing its bulging lower abdomen to bulge even more.

 Xiao Hanping looked grim.

 This is a six-star alien beast.

 It not only solidifies the star rating.

 He also knows how to devour low-star alien beasts.

 If discovered later, perhaps the highest star value in the Alien Beast Illustrated Book would be exceeded by it.

 At this moment, it is still sleeping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 406 71
[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make the elder sister give up on the paper m...
39.9K 732 65
Whether it's a disabled boss who betrayed his family; or a darkened aristocratic boy who was exploited until his family was ruined; or a paranoid god...
472K 29.6K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
40.8K 1.4K 69
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253080/ Author: Picking Stars Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-06-30 Latest: Chapter 69 Fanwai (End) Danmei Fans fi...