After Rebirth I Found Everyon...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Owl key/梟鑰 Category: Tanmei Fiction List of chapter: 99 Chapter (Finished) Work status: Complete Int... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 + Link
Chapter 95 Finale (1)
Chapter 95 Finale (2)
Chapter 96 Extra 1
Chapter 97 Extra 2
Chapter 98 Extra 3
Chapter 99 Extra 4 [End]

Chapter 9

699 9 0
By Kazuyuuki95

The car had insufficient weapons and equipment but was carrying so many people. For safety reasons, Ding Hai took the initiative to avoid dangerous areas along the road while driving, and the originally estimated one-hour drive more than doubled.

 Xiao Hanping sat on the roof of the car.

 His back gives everyone an unparalleled sense of security.

 So gradually, when the ups and downs of emotions stabilized, everyone felt a little tired after experiencing a disaster, so they fell asleep in batches on the bumpy car.

 The third team thought that Xiao Hanping was resting when he sat down, so he didn't bother him, and only assigned the order of the night watch by himself, and started shifts.

 Until two and a half hours later, the outline of the temporary camp was gradually revealed in front of everyone.

 While the captain was hesitating whether to wake up Xiao Hanping, the mecha on the roof had slowly got up.

 It turned out that he didn't sleep...

 The captain was taken aback, and then asked: "Should we just go in like this?"

 Xiao Hanping knew what he was worried about.

 Today is not a peaceful era. After the disaster, the dark side of human beings has been fully aroused. In order to survive, there are countless examples of friends turning against each other and relatives becoming enemies. It is difficult for people to trust each other anymore.

 Not to mention a stranger asking for help.

 I don't know if this temporary camp will easily accept so many of them.

 In addition, they now only have this transport vehicle and six mechas, and their strengths are very different. If the opponent's intentions are not right, they will be in a very dangerous situation.

 However, these are ordinary assumptions.

 Xiao Hanping said on the communication channel: "We are not the only people who are here tonight." The

 cold weather forced people to be clear-headed. After hearing this, the captain quickly reacted and suddenly realized: "You are right. , I actually forgot this."

 Some team members couldn't help asking: "What do you mean by forgetting?"

 Seeing that Xiao Hanping had no intention of speaking again, the captain explained to his teammates: "This is the temporary camp closest to Holy Light City. We will choose it. There will definitely be others like us. That's why 5567 said that we are not the only ones here." Here."

 He then added, "When the time comes, this camp may become one of our strongholds in Holy Light City. Don't worry, everyone, we will tidy up after entering the camp. Mr. Flanlon always cares for the people. , he will definitely send a rescue team to find us!"

 The last words he said to the survivors in the car were by pressing the hands-free button.

 Perhaps it was because Flanlon's image in daily life was too deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, so everyone was deeply inspired by the captain's simple speech.

 "Yes, the city lord will definitely come to save us!"

 "Then let's go to the camp and wait!"

 For a moment, everyone's depression was gone, and the depressing atmosphere was finally broken by the expectant discussion.

 The captain did not interrupt them, but only sent a request to enter the camp to the star network channel of the temporary camp.

 The other party quickly agreed.

 Xiao Hanping and others did not come out of the mecha, but in order to express goodwill, they had put away their weapons before entering the camp.

 The people on the observation deck looked down at them as they passed, their eyes wary and scrutinizing at the same time.

 The transport truck slowed down and continued forward.

 The noisy human voices were faint, becoming clearer as they went deeper.

 "That's -"

 someone on the team communication channel subconsciously exclaimed, "Old Feng!"

 It turned out that they were not the first people to come here.

 Some people in the carriage stood up suddenly.

 "Tingting!" "Dad!" "Xiaohua!"

 "..."

 The great joy of reunion overwhelmed both parties.

 Before the car stopped, someone jumped out of the car and ran to the other side with red eyes.

 Seeing this, Xiao Hanping also got out of the car, and picked up Liuqin and Ji Jiarui one by one, lest they be dragged away by the suddenly crowded crowd.

 The members of the third team strode to the side of the crowd.

 There were four mechas standing there, and the man they called "Old Feng" got up from the steps and greeted them.

 At the same time, there was a sound of the door opening and closing behind him.

 Ding Hai got out of the driver's seat.

 He stood there flexing his muscles, his eyes scanning the surroundings.

 Suddenly, his eyes stopped, and then he pretended to be casual and dawdled past.

 "Old Feng belongs to the sixth team." He looked straight ahead, and explained to Xiao Hanping in a deep voice, "Just like us, we belong to the first team of the guard team. When the tide of alien beasts came, the sixth team was sent Go to the North City Gate, you should be there when the incident happened, so you came a little earlier than us."

 Not only the sixth team, but also many survivors who were evacuated from the Holy Light City met in this temporary camp.

 At this time, two men came over.

 They were a little dissatisfied with Xiao Hanping, who had not yet left the cockpit of the mecha, but when they got closer, they noticed the thick bloodstains of different shades on the mecha, and smelled the unique rancid smell of alien beasts in the air, and then they remembered that these survivors were Those who escaped from such a dangerous environment did not show anything.

 "You guys register with the Star Network and make a record, and then you can go to the tent over there to rest."

 Xiao Hanping looked in the direction of his finger.

 There is a makeshift rest area.

 Large and small tents were spread out in a corner of the camp, but only the one in the middle was packed, and the other tents were rarely visited.

 After the big change, people were frightened, and they could feel a little safer if they stayed with others.

 However, at this time, Xiao Hanping did not plan to take a premature rest.

 "Excuse me, where is the free trade zone here?"

 The mecha's energy is running low and needs to be replenished in time, and Liu Qin and Ji Jiarui also need some self-defense equipment. There will be no shortage of these things in the free trade zone.

 Knowing that every camp would have an area, it was nothing to be surprised about. Hearing this, the man raised his finger and pointed in one direction: "Go straight along this road, and you will see colorful flags." The colorful flags are the symbol of the trading area

 .

 "Thank you."

 After getting the information he wanted, Xiao Hanping said nothing more, but Ding Hai looked at him several times in secret and overtly.

 "According to the detection results, the tide of alien beasts has been active in Holy Light City, but no one knows whether they will come here." The visitor reminded them, "If you want to sleep, you'd better be ready at any time. Prepare to leave."

 After saying this last sentence, they said hello to Xiao Hanping and others, and went to the other side to continue the notification.

 Before they could go far, Ding Hai looked at the tent and then at Xiao Hanping's mecha. He rolled his eyes and immediately thought of something: "Then I won't disturb you. Goodbye!" "Goodbye." Ji

 Jiarui

 's eyelids were so heavy that he could hardly open them. Xiao Hanping said goodbye to Ding Hai and walked to the rest area with Liu Qin, who was holding Ji Jiarui, and chose a nearby tent.

 When he reached the tent, he opened the cockpit and left the mecha.

 Liu Qin looked at him with a tense expression.

 She didn't know how to operate a mecha, and she could see Xiao Hanping's strong fighting ability, but she was more worried about Xiao Hanping's safety than others.

 Thinking of the scene where she just watched Xiao Hanping rush into the group of alien beasts, her heart still felt like it was being grabbed by a big hand, making her breathless.

 "Ming Feng..." She originally wanted to tell him not to rush forward so much, but when the words came to her lips, she sighed, "How are your injuries? Are they cracked?" Yes, there are some,

 but The problem is not big, and there is no medicine at the moment. Saying it will only add to one person's worries.

 Xiao Hanping said: "I'm fine."

 Seeing the green shadow under Liu Qin's eyes, he added, "Maybe we still have to rush, so you should go to bed first and recuperate. I'll go out for a walk." He had just asked about the trading area

 .

 Liu Qin thought for a while and transferred all the balance in her account to him: "Be safe." "

 Yeah."

 After leaving the tent, Xiao Hanping figured out the direction and was about to move forward -

 "Wait!"

 in the distance! A figure trots over.

 Ding Hai took the lead.

 He was followed by the remaining four members of the third team.

 Seeing Xiao Hanping, the four of them stopped, except Ding Hai who moved half a step forward.

 When he found that the cockpit of the mecha numbered 5567 was open, his eyes lit up, and then he poked his head into the tent: "Kid, where are your adults?" After saying this, he looked at Xiao Hanping, and he couldn't help being startled, "You just had Is it so high?!"

 Wasn't the person 5567 took away a child?

 Teammates: "..."

 Are you blind? This is obviously another person!

 Xiao Hanping was silent for a moment and then asked: "Who are you looking for?"

 Ding Hai ignored his height and pointed at the red mecha standing in front of the tent: "I'm looking for 5567, the person who operates this mecha. ."

 "What's the matter?"

 Ding Hai suppressed his excitement, rummaged around in his arms, grabbed a small bag of leftover dried meat, and tried to induce him: "Quickly, go call him out, I'll give this to you. ."

 The price of processed edible raw meat is much more expensive than that of nutrient solution. It takes half a month for the original family to save up for a meal to satisfy their cravings. However, this kind of snacks are more like luxury goods. Few ordinary families can afford them, and the temptation is also low. quite big.

 Ding Hai thought so.

 Until he heard a sentence coming from in front of him -

 "I am 5567, what can you do with me?"

 The sound is wrong.

 The tone is right.

 Are you...the fucking 5567...?

 The dried meat in his hand was "brushed" away.

 Ding Hai: "..."

 When he realized what he had done, a string in his mind exploded, and his face turned from red to white, and suddenly turned green.

 "I...I..."

 The captain was forced to recover from the shock that 5567 was still a child.

 Seeing that "I" couldn't explain why, and felt sorry for his misfortune, he had no choice but to cough dryly, pull the person behind him, and explain on his behalf: "We are here to return the wood crystal to you." After that, he went to the

 tent The subtle light leaking out looked at Xiao Hanping.

 The opponent was tall and tall, but a little thin. He was probably still growing, and he suddenly grew taller and didn't have time to grow horizontally.

 The most important thing is that for that experienced mecha operator, he looks a bit too young. This outstanding-looking face still has a childish look, and he should be a new human being born after the disaster.

 But the look in his eyes...

 The captain only looked at each other once and then lost sight of Xiao Hanping.

 Those eyes were dark and deep, making it difficult to see through, but he seemed to be easily seen through.

 This is not like the look of a child at all.

 However, when he thought about how the opponent's fighting style did not resemble that of a child at all, the captain quickly felt relieved.

 Although it is rare to see one, there is no shortage of geniuses in the world.

 He quickly adjusted his expression and continued: "Before, it was inconvenient to have too many people in the car. I didn't mean to delay the time. Please don't misunderstand me." The others' ideas were not as clear as his, and they followed along with confused expressions

 .

 Only Ding Hai's green face showed a hint of disappointment: "Are you really 5567?"

 The team members quickly pulled him away, then surrounded Xiao Hanping and walked to the empty tent aside, placing the half-full large-capacity weapons bag they brought on the ground.

 The captain opened the zipper: "The wood crystals are all here." They

 were just dug and are still fresh.

 It was stained with blood and mucus, and when piled together, it stunk the eyes.

 The system seemed to make a retching sound in his mind.

 And secretly released a round, smooth, yellow and clean potato to show off in front of the host.

 The host turned a blind eye as always.

 The captain who opened the weapon bag also laughed dryly: "Well, time is in a hurry, and I haven't had time to clean it yet - Ding Hai." Ding Hai agreed, and with a move of his hand, the water power swept away, and the dirty things were washed away in the blink of an eye

 .

 "Divide it into six equal parts." Before he put the crystal down, he heard Xiao Hanping say, "One part belongs to me, and the rest belongs to you. Do you have an extra bag? If so, please lend me one."

 The five people were stunned.

 "Divide... into six equal parts?"

 "Yes."

 Without the help of these five people, Xiao Hanping believed that he would not be able to kill strange beasts and dig up crystal stones very quickly by himself. He might not be able to get as much as one-sixth, and this time he left the city. , he helped these people, but these people also helped him. If it were not for the lack of money, he would not even keep one sixth of it.

 The captain was dumb for a long time before he opened his mouth: "Isn't this good..."

 Ding Hai had already followed the instructions silently.

 But he put his share into the backpack given to Xiao Hanping: "You saved my life, I shouldn't take these."

 Xiao Hanping glanced at him.

 Ding Hai looked serious and his eyes were firm.

 He handed the bag forward again: "Here."

 Seeing this, Xiao Hanping did not refuse: "Thank you."

 Ding Hai breathed a sigh of relief, rubbed his head and smiled: "I should say thank you to you, right?"

 Xiao Hanping glanced at the other people who still had complicated expressions, and took the backpack: "I need to go to the trading area, you guys Stay and rest."

 After saying that, without waiting for a response, he opened the curtain and left the tent.

 After going out, he took out a few secondary wood crystals from his backpack for easy trading later.

 The system's voice sounded immediately.

 [Host, the stones in your hand can be exchanged for 35-50 gold coins respectively. If you exchange them, we will have money to buy things! 】

 It muttered every day that it wanted to buy fertilizer, and Xiao Hanping was very annoyed. Anyway, there were still a lot of wood crystals in the backpack, so he finally nodded in agreement.

 "Change it."

 The system was stunned.

 After the system was stunned, my eyes filled with tears, and I hugged my head and cried!

 [Host, you finally paid attention to me. Host, our potatoes have matured and bear fruit. Now they are all harvested. I have even planted new ones. Take a look! 】

 While talking, it did not forget serious matters.

 [Exchange successful, gold coin balance 4763]

 When Xiao Hanping heard it say, he felt his hands were empty and his back felt light.

 etc.

 Behind the back, a light touch?

 Xiao Hanping stopped.

 He paused, then moved the backpack in front of him and opened the zipper -

 several dark one-star crystals and two three-star crystals were lying inside. Together they couldn't even cover the bottom of the bag, and it looked shabby and shabby. Pitiful.

 And the two-star wood crystal.

 All gone.

 The system realized something in the host's terrifying silence.

 [Host, host...? ]

 Xiao Han was expressionless: "Replace the crystal."

 The system was dumbfounded.

 After the system was fooled, it burst into tears and beat its chest!

 [The host is sorry, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have exchanged so much without confirming with you, but there is no way to trade and no way to return it! 】

 Xiao Hanping: "..."

 He knew that this little thing would be reliable every day.

 The system, unreliable little things, and the system quickly call the system authority.

 The next moment, Xiao Hanping noticed bursts of itching and tingling pain coming from his back. Within three seconds at most, most of the wounds that had become more serious were healed, and the soreness and weakness on his body receded like a tide.

 There are voices in the head pitiful, trembling self-promotion.

 [Learn about the farm system, cultivate the land to heal the wounded, make a fortune, and help the host with multiple functions... Continue to fight! 】

 The author has something to say: Xiao Hanping: That's not what you said at the beginning.

 System (grievance): I didn’t expect that my farm system would turn into a logistics department...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306 70 4
《in which Angie bumps into the famous 30 barça player and he acts like a jerk》 or 《in which Gavi bumps in...
1.6K 54 11
Title: 穿书后我只想当花瓶[娱乐圈] Author(s): Poplar Breeze (轻风白杨) Number of Chapters:C103 Status: Completed Jiang Dao died extremely heroically in the apocalypt...
87.6K 1.6K 39
Offline Reading not mine The villain is always chasing the supporting male Author: Five Rabbits Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-09 La...
12.1K 205 32
Novel Summary Su Tang is a delicate package, incapable of anything, only able to act like a spoiled child. However, he transmigrated to become a huge...