The wolf protector. (A Bella...

By crazychick94

Bella is a werewolf. She was apart of Sam's pack until she ran away after giving birth to the alpha's baby. B... More

Chapter 1:- Meeting the Protector.
Chapter 2:- Memory.
Chapter 3:- Shopping Spree
Chapter 4:- The attack
Chapter 5:- The Court.
Chapter 6:- Bella finding out who she really is.
Chapter 7:- Hurt, Angry and Confused.
Chapter 8:- Memories.
Chapter 9:- I Love You.
Chapter 10:- Hunting Trip.
Chapter 11:- Bonding Time
Chapter 12:- The Plan
Chapter 13:- Revealing The True To Billy
Chapter 14:- La Push
Chapter 15:- Healing
Chapter 16:- Moving Out
Chapter 17:- Forks High School
Chapter 18:- Girls Night.
Chapter 19:- Kidnapped
Chapter 20:- School
Chapter 21:- Healing Up
Chapter 22:- Realising
Chapter 23:- Becoming Stronger
Chapter 24:- Broken
Chapter 25:- Dealing
Chapter 26:- Argument
Chapter 28:- Becoming Alpha
Chapter 29:- New Day With New Alpha
Author's Note
Chapter 30:- A New Izzy
Chapter 31:- Who Are You
Chapter 32:- First Date
Chapter 33:- What Happened?
Chapter 34:- Vengeance
Chapter 35:- Can't Cope
Chapter 36:- I Don't Know Who You Are
Chapter 37:- Hurting Leah
Chapter 38:- The Fall Out
Chapter 39:- Back At School
Chapter 40:- New Girl
Chapter 41:- New Family
Chapter 42:- Making Friends
Author's Note.
Chapter 43:- The Dance
Chapter 44:- Fighting The Newborn Army

Chapter 27:- Resting

36 2 2
By crazychick94

TIME SKIP TO WHEN IZZY ISS BACCK HOME.....

Izzy is better and she's been at the Cullen's house for a week .

Izzy's P.O.V

I've just woke up. I feel refreshed today. I've been home now for a week. Its been a hard week, trying to make up for hurting everyone. They all forgive me but I cant forgive myself yet. I've told Jasper I didn't mean what I said about me not loving him. I do love him but I want to slow our relationship down. I want to do it properly.

I told him I don't want to move our relationship until I've sorted out everything else. Once I've become Alpha an Sam's bond is completely broken. I don't want to do anything with him. He wasn't really happy but he understands. I need to concentrate on getting stronger and becoming the Alpha.

That's what I'm doing. I've been thinking a lot lately how I can do that, I know I have to use the Alpha tone and make all the wolves submit to me but I don't want to do that to Leah, Seth and Jake. They have said they submit to me already but I don't want to use my Alpha tone on them but I might have to.

I've also been thinking what my life would be like when I become Alpha. Will I still be able to live here or will I need to go back to La Push? What about me an Jasper? What about Charlie? What about school? Will I still be able to go school in forks? I don't know.

Everyone is saying its up to me but that's not the case really. Normally the Alpha stays at La Push and tells all the wolves when they have to patrol but I don't want to have to do that. I don't want to work and just dedicate my life to La Push an being a wolf. I want to be able to go to school an live in Forks with my imprint. I would also love for my imprint to come to La Push and meet my family but that wont happen.

Jake says that I would need to talk to Billy because I'll be the new Alpha but the legend about me says that I'm the great Alpha and I reunite the supernatural world so hopefully my imprint will be able to come on La Push.

I'm lay in bed right now with Jade, I've not been breast feeding her beccause I'm scared. Ive been with her since Ive been back. Ive took her off everyone. That wasn't nice of me but I hurt her the most. I realise that now. Shes my child its not her fault what's happened. I shouldn't have punished her for what Sam did to me.

The door opens and Rose and Esme walk in. "Sorry to bother you but Ive brought you up some food because I know while you've been dealing with stuff you havent been eating an Rose has brough up a bottle for Jade." Esme says.

"Come in. Thank you both. Would you like to sit with us for a while and watch a film?" I ask them.

"I would love to but Ive got to work." Esme says.

"I on the other hand will." Rose says coming into the bedroom, sitting on the bed next to me. I pass her Jade an she looks at me.I nod my head to say that its ok. I let Rose feed Jade while I put a film on. I put a film on called the hunger games. Ive never watched his before.

"What have you been watching on disney plus?" Rose asks.

"Huh. Oh a prograaamme about vampires and that. Why?" I say.

"Jasper came downstairs last night when you fell sleep and said that it was good but they are far from the truth he said that a woman goes round killing vampires and demons witth a wooden stake." Rose says.

"Yes its called buffy the vampire slayer." I say to her.

"Maybe I will have to watch it. " Rose says .

"Oh yes. There is a fit vampire in it caalled Spike. Well hes not as fit as my Jasper but if I didnt have Jasper he would be." I say.

"Now I want to watch it." Rose says.

I start laughting. I want a day with Rose, I wonder if Rose would like a pamper day one day. Where we hve our nails done and massages.

"Rose would you like to have a pamper session with me tomorrow at this spa I know. It's in Port Angeles . They know about the supernattural. The lady who ones it used to be married to a vampire." I say to her.

"Sure." Rose says.

We watch the film in silence while I eat my food. When that film finishes Rose puts in another film this film must be the seccond one as its called the hunger gamesss catching fire.

We sit on my bed and watch all 4 of the films. I must have fell to sleep at some point because I wake up later and Rose has gone and its dark ouside.

The door opens and Jasper walks in. "Did I wake you?" He asks me.

"No." I say to him.

He walks over to me and sits on the bed. "Would you like some ccompany?" Jasper asks.

"Yes. Id like a cuddle." I say to him.

He comes and gets on the bed and I cuddle up to him. "What time are you and Rose going later?" Jassper asks.

"Later?" I ask him.

"Yes your going to the spa ain't you?" He asks.

"Yes. I dont know yet. I'm thinking maybe if we leave at 11 then we will be there for 12 spend 4 hours there then be back for 5." I say.

Jasper nods his head and we just lie in silence cudddling for a while.

A few house later the door knocks. "Come in." I say.

Rose walks in. "Izzy I though I'd let you know its 10am. Im gonna start getting ready to go." Rose says.

"Ok. I'll sstart getting ready now." I say to her.

Rose walks out the room and I get off the bed I walk into the bathroom and have a wash and wash my hair. When I'm finished I wrap a towel around me and warp my hair in a towel. I walk into the bedroom and go into my new walk in waardrobe. I sit on the dressing table and dry my hair. I put my hair in box Braids. When Ive done my hair I get my clothes out, I get out my red and gold dress, my gold shoulder clutch bag and my gold high heels. I also get out my gold matching jacket.

I walk over to my bed and hear Jasper in the shower. I put my clothes and bag on the floor, I get dressed and put my shoes on. I get my gold earrings out my bag and a bag of coke falls to the floor. What is that doing in there? I thought I had used it all? So tempting. Shell I take some? No, I can't. I want it so bad. Ive go some. I could have a line and nobody has to know. No, I can't. I could do it. I could have line. A line wouldn't hurt. I open the bag, no I don't want it. I shut the bag up again. It's so tempting. I go to open the bag again but the bathroom door opens. Shit hes going to think I'm using again. No he wont.

"Jasper, it isnt what it looks like. Ive just found it in my bag. I didn't know it was there. Can you please take it away?" I say to him.

"Izzy pass it to me." Jasper says , like I'm going to turn on him any minute now.

I hand him the bag. "Is there any more?" He asks me.

"I don't think so." I say to him. Does he belive I knew it was there.

"Check my bag. I didn't know it was there. I swear. I haven't took any." I say to him handing him my clutch bag.

"How do I know?" Jasper asks me.

"Because I said I haven't. I told you I didn't even know it was there." I say to him.

"But how do I actually know that? How do I know you wasn't lying?" Jasper asks.

"Because I'm your mate! You should believe me! I didnt know it was there! I could have taken it! I wanted to but I didnt!" I shout with tears in my eyes.

"There you go, you just said you wanted it, so you could have know it was there." Jasper says.

"Is that what you really think? If I knew I had it and was going to use it again wny would I have got myself clean? Why would I have gone tthrough all that?!" I ask him.

"How do I know that you actually did? I don't know what happened when you was at that motel." Jasper says.

"What do you think happened? Do you think I was sleeping with him or something because that would be fucked up. Hes my cousin. I didn't know that last time. Or what do you think he was taking it with me and letting me sleep with other people because I'm a prostitutte?" I say.

"I don't know." Is all Jasper says.

"Fuck you Jasper. I though you trusted me. Well I guess you dont. Its not me who's slept with somebody behind my imprints back is it." I say walking out the room, slaming the door behind me. I walk to Rose's room and knock on the door.

Rose walk out the door and we walk down the stairs and jump into her BMW M3. We drive down the street in silence. I cant believe Jasper. How can he not believe me? I though he would believe me and trust me but he doesnt.

Rose parks the car outside the spa. I get out the car and me an Rose walk in.

"Welcome back Izzy. I see you brought a freind." Shelia says.

"Hello Sheila. Yes this is Rosalie Hale. Rose this is Sheila Littlesea." I say.

"Hello nice to meet you." Shelia says.

"You to." Rose says.

We follow Sheila into the back and she takes us to the spa. We walk through some double doors and were at the spa. There is everything here. We can go in the hot tub, the sauna, the swimming pool, have a wax, have a hair cut, have our nails done, have ou eye brows done, our eyelashes done and also have massage.

"Your not a wolf so I assume your a vmpire?" Sheila asks Rose.

"Yes." Rose replies.

"She's only hunts animals like the rest of her family. She's my sister in law. I've imprinted on her brother." I say to Sheila.

"How's the pack?" Sheila asks.

"Don't you talk to Colin?" I ask her.

"Not since he became a wolf." Sheila says.

Sheila is Colin's Aunty. "Me, Jake, Leah and Seth have left the pack. Sam kept abusing me. I've actually recently found out that I'm Billy Black's niece. I've been trying to take my place as Alpha but I lost." I say.

"Oh god. I knew the pack wouldnt stay together with him as leader. Hang on a minute. Your from Alpha blood and you've imprinted on a vampire? Izzy are you the great Alpha?" Sheila asks.

"Apparently so yes." I say to her.

"All your treatments are free. I can't wait till you take over and reunite the pack and the supernatural world." Sheila says.

Shelia walks out and I take off my dress and shoes and jump into the hot tube in my underwear. Rose jumps in also.

We get offered champain but I turn it away. Rose gets offered a glass of animl blood.

When we have been in the hot tube for a hour I get out and go swimming. I can actually swim now I learn after what happened. I swim for a hous and then g into the sauna. Rose is in the sauna. I walk out the sauna and go for a massage. Rose also comes along.

I love a having full body massage. After my massage I go and get my hair cut. I need my hair cut as my fur getting long. I have the dead ends chops off. I also go and have my nails, eyebrows and eye lashes doene.

After 5 hours in there we walk out. "Izzy do you want to book you in again?" Sheila asks me.

"Yes please I will be back in about 4 weeks to have my nails, eyebrows and eyelashes done again please" I say.

Sheila books me in. Me and Rose walk out. We get into Rose's car and drive home in silence. When we get home I go straight upstairs to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Newborn By perse

Fanfiction

42.2K 680 18
This is a fan fiction for Twilight. Deeandre Jean is a normal teenage girl...until she is bitten. Everything changes as she is thrown into the vampir...
233K 3.9K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
160K 2.2K 17
Sam was exploring in his wolf form when a beautiful young woman comes up to him. He looks at her in the eye and he knows that he has just imprinted o...
146K 3.5K 11
(Sequel) Graduation was almost here for Bella and the Cullens. Beverly's and Jasper's bond couldn't be closer than ever. Bella planned to become a va...